New Roommates: Mother & Daughter

Story Info
Very hot mother and daughter move in with him.
5k words
4.55
467.4k
245

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltngdrvr
ltngdrvr
89 Followers

A very hot Mother and Daughter move in with me

Is this story true??? Maybe...

All the names have been changed to protect the guilty (ha, ha, ha...)

*

For the last few months I have shared my house with a hot sexy woman and her equally hot sexy daughter.

My name is Curtis, I am 44 years old, 6'2" 190 pounds. I own a 3 bedroom 2 bath house near Houston, Texas. I had been having some slight financial difficulties lately and decided to try to rent one of my spare bedrooms to help defray part of my house payment. To that end I had placed an online ad and an ad on the bulletin board of the nearest college offering to rent out the room.

The ad read as follows:

"Room for rent in 3 bedroom 2 bath house, close to the college area. Looking for a female room mate only. Bedroom and semi private bath included plus privileges to use the rest of the common areas of the house. Rent will be $350 a month or $250 plus light house keeping duties."

I also gave my e-mail addy and phone number.

I advertised for a female room mate due to the fact that I really had no desire to have to look at some other guy hanging around my house all the time and figured I would be more apt to find a woman willing to do the house keeping chores. Plus I hoped to find a nice bit of eye candy to look at every day in my home. I hadn't had any relationships with a woman since before my last girlfriend had split taking me for about $700 in the process about two years ago.

So I waited to see what kind of response I would get from my ad. After a couple of days I got the first call, it was from a coed at the local college. Almost as soon as she heard a male voice answer the phone she was ready to hang up. She told me that she needed a room but was unwilling to share a house with a man she didn't know and said, "Thanks anyway." and hung up. This same thing happened over and over again. I was just about resigned to thinking I had been overly optimistic about finding a female room mate when the phone rang again. I answered and there was a long pause before the person on the other end of the line said anything, I figure it was going to be the same as all the other responses to my ad.

Finally a woman's voice said, "I was calling about the room for rent, is it still available?"

I told her that it was.

"You're the owner of the house and would be the other room mate," she asked.

I told her yes that I would be.

"Oh, I see. I was thinking it would be another woman looking for a room mate," she replied.

"Yeah, I have had a lot of the women that have called saying the same thing," I answered. "Sorry to have disappointed you, guess you will have to keep searching so you can find a female room mate," I told her and hung up the phone. Then about 30 seconds later the phone rang again and I picked it up and said, "Hello." I instantly recognized the voice on the other end, it was the same woman who I had just talked to.

She said, "Please don't hang up so quick, I really need a place to rent."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I thought you didn't want the room after finding out you would be sharing it with a man."

"Well, I was caught a little off guard by it but I really don't have a problem with it I guess," the woman replied.

"Okay then," I said, "And I apologize for hanging up so abruptly before, it's just been a little frustrating with all the other women who have called." Then I asked her name. She told me her name was "Kim Jameson". I said, "Well Kim, would you like to come over and take a look at the place and see if it might be something that will work out for you?"

"Absolutely, that would be great, could I come right over? I really need to find something right away," she replied.

I told her that would be fine by me and proceeded to give her the address and directions to the house.

"Oh, by the way," she said, " I never did get your name?"

"Curtis Richards," I replied, "I will look forward to meeting you." We said our "goodbye's" and hung up.

I had been relaxing naked on my recliner in front of the tube watching a video when Kim had called. I figured if she was on her way over that I better get some clothes on before she got there. I went in my bedroom and slipped on a t-shirt and put on a pair of khaki pants over my naked dick.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. I went to open it and literally had to do a double take. Standing on my front porch was not one woman, but two. And both were drop-dead gorgeous. Both were blonde with bright blue eyes, one looked to be maybe in her early thirties, the other was quite a bit younger, maybe twenty or so. Both women were about the same height, maybe 5'6" and both about the same weight, about 120 pounds. Both had nice tans and very sexy figures, with nice tits and nicely rounded asses, both had on jean skirts and tight tank tops, neither of them had a bra on and you could plainly see their nipples sticking up slightly. Suddenly my dick took a bit of a jump in my khakis.

I opened the screen door and the older of the two spoke up, "Hi, I'm Kim, I spoke with you on the phone about the room for rent. You're Curtis I take it?"

"Yes I am," I said while shaking her hand, "Come on in, won't you?"

They both walked through the door while I held it open for them. As they walked past me into the house I breathed in their scent and they both smelled fantastic. I motioned for them to have a seat on the couch and said, "Make yourselves comfortable."

They both sat down on the couch, and then Kim was the first one to speak, "This is my daughter Julie."

"Hey Julie, nice to meet you," I said as I went over and shook her hand, "You two look more like sisters than Mother and daughter."

"Everybody says that," Julie said.

Then Kim started to explain their situation, "Julie is eighteen and will be a student at the college and will be starting there in a few weeks and that is why I have been looking in this area for a place to rent. All the apartments in the area are too expensive for us so when I saw your ad on the bulletin board over at her school I thought it might be just the thing for us."

"Us," I said, with a puzzled look on my face.

"Yeah, I was hoping you might have two rooms available for us to rent beings you said you had a three bedroom house," Kim said with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"Well, that will be a problem. I use the third bedroom for my office and for storage beings I work out of my house," I responded. "The only way that both of you could stay here is if you shared the one bedroom I have left."

"I see," said Kim, "We could do that, my daughter and I are very close and sharing a room would be no problem."

"Well, maybe you had better look at the room before you say that, it isn't that large and only has one full size bed," I said as I motioned for them to follow me down the hall to the room.

As Kim started to get up from the couch to go look at the room she flared her legs a bit apparently unaware that she had just flashed me her shaved pussy! My dick definitely took another jump in my pants and then I wondered if her daughter was also clean shaved and wearing no panties beings they were so much alike. But she was already standing before I had a chance to look.

They both followed me to the bedroom and I opened the door and stood back for them to go in and check it out. I walked in after them and went over and opened up the door to the walk-in closet. Julie plopped down on the bed and laid back.

"Oh Mom, the bed is really comfortable, check it out," she said excitedly as she grabbed her mothers hand and tried to pull her down on the bed.

Kim looked her daughter over and said, "Julie, you shouldn't just flop yourself down like that, it isn't your bed yet."

I told her not to worry, that it was okay. Kim then came over to look in the big closet and commented about it being plenty big enough for their clothes. I then offered to show her the bathroom they would use and the rest of the house. Kim followed me out of the bedroom and down the hall to the bathroom. She poked her head in and surveyed it. She then followed me to the next bedroom which was my office. It was its usual mess, a pile for everything and everything in it's pile. We then turned back and she followed me back up the hallway, as we passed the bedroom I looked in and Julie was still lying on the bed, her feet facing me and her legs spread out some. Sure enough, she had a shaved pussy and no panties either and my dick went completely hard at that point.

Kim looked in and I thought I heard her giggle slightly under her breath and then she said, "Jules, don't lay there all spread out on the bed like that!"

Julie just slowly sat up with a mischievous little grin on her face. Kim and I continued on back into the living room and then into the kitchen and dining room surveying as she went along. Then we came up to the master suite and I hesitated there and told her it was a mess and she probably didn't want to see that.

Kim said, "Oh, don't worry about it, I really want to see the whole house."

"Okay," I said, "But I am somewhat of a slob, you have been warned."

She walked in seeing the clothes and other clutter scattered about the room and on through to the master bath and then back out to where I was standing.

In a sort of giggling voice said, "You are a bit of a slob aren't you? That room is as bad as your office!"

"So," I said, "Lets go back out to the living room and talk this situation over."

We walked back out into the living room and Kim sat down on the couch and I sat in a chair opposite her.

"Jules," Kim called out, "Come on back in here so we can all talk."

A couple of seconds later Julie came into the room and sat next to her mother on the couch across the room from me.

I said, "What do you both think, would you be comfortable with the room and the rest of the house?" They both looked at each other, then at me and smiled and Kim said they thought it would be just fine. "Okay, then lets talk about some of the other details," I said, "First thing I guess would be how do you want to handle the rent, full rent or rent plus house keeping?"

Kim then asked, "What would you want as far as the house keeping, you want us to keep the whole house clean, your office and bedroom too?"

"No, no," I said, "Just keep the common areas of the house clean, do a little laundry and maybe a little cooking, if that would be alright with you. I wouldn't expect you to clean my bedroom or office."

"Hmm, sounds perfectly acceptable to me," Kim replied, "What do you think Jules?"

Julie said, "Sounds like a good deal to me."

Kim then said, "Beings it is two of us instead of just one then I suppose you will want more rent?"

I hadn't considered that. I thought about it while looking over these two beautiful women sitting in front of me. As I was looking at them and contemplating the situation I noticed that they both were sitting back on the couch and had their knees apart giving me tantalizing views up into the dark area under their skirts at the top of their legs. My dick started to rise again, this seemed to get them both looking at my crotch just as I was looking at theirs.

The temperature in the room seemed to be rising by the second. At that point I stood up to pull the chain on the ceiling fan to try and cool the room back down a bit. As I stood up my dick pushed out the front of my pants and both women let out almost imperceptible gasps. I sat back down and noticed that both Kim and her daughter Julie had spread their legs a little further allowing me to see right up to their pussies. It was me who then let out a small gasp. Looking up at their faces, they both had that same mischievous little grin on their faces as Julie had earlier when she got caught with her legs spread out on the bed.

After catching my breath a little from the show laid out before me, I managed to say that I would not expect them to pay any more rent than what I had originally asked for, especially beings they would still only be in the one room.

Kims' face lit up and she said, "We'll take it for sure then!"

I said, "Okay, but let me tell you a couple of more things about the house before you decide for sure. First thing is that this house doesn't have central air, only has two window units, one here in the living room and one in my office. They do the job but for them to cool all the rooms the doors have to stay open so this may compromise some of your privacy. The second thing is, I sleep in the nude and I will have my door open so I can get the cool air into my room. Also, I am not used to having to worry about embarrassing anybody in my own home because I may walk out of the bedroom either nude or if I can remember to, in only my underwear. If you are going to be embarrassed or shy about that then decide now. So you will have to tell me now if those conditions are acceptable to you."

Kim and Julie looked at each other smiling and said that neither one had any problems with nudity and it wouldn't bother them at all. And as if to accentuate the point, Julie stood up and pulled her tank top off over her head and then unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor. I just about shot off in my pants!

Kim just looked at her daughter and smiled and said, "Oh Jules you're so bad! Poor Curtis looks like he may faint or have a heart attack!"

I just stared incredulously at the eighteen year old Julie standing right in front of me totally naked except for her three inch platform shoes. My eyes roamed up and down her fantastic body and settled in on her pussy which was glistening with her juices.

Julie looked at me, then down at the tent in my pants and with a giggle she said to her Mom, "Come on Mom, stand up a take your clothes off and help me show Curtis how much we won't mind him being nude around us."

"Cool it a little Jules," Kim said, "We don't have time for that right now. If it's still okay with Curtis for us to move in here then we need to go get our stuff out of storage and your car and get moved in."

I said, "It's absolutely okay for you to move in, as a matter of fact I insist on it!" They both broke out in giggles at that.

Then Kim stood up and said, "Come on Jules, lets go get our stuff."

Reluctantly, Julie reached down and grabbed her skirt, giving me a great view of her tits hanging down as she did, and slipped the skirt back up over her thighs and zipped it up and then pulled her tank top back on.

Kim then looked at me and said, "It will take us about an hour to go collect our stuff and come back, will that be okay with you?"

"Sure," I said, "Do you need any help?"

"That's real sweet of you, but we will be okay by ourselves," she replied. And then they both went out the door and got in the car and drove off to collect their belongings.

I sat there for a while after they left. "WOW!" I thought to myself, never in my wildest dreams did I think anything like that would ever happen when I placed the ad for the room for rent. I sat there remembering how totally hot Julie looked as she stripped for me. STRIPPED FOR ME! "Oh shit" I almost blew my load when she did that, my dick was still hard as I sat there replaying the scene over again in my mind. I couldn't stand it any more and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped my fly. My dick popped up hard, I wrapped my hand around it and slowly stroked it while replaying the strip scene over and over again in my mind. I don't know how long I had been sitting there stroking my dick, I had my head back and my eyes closed watching Julie strip in my mind, I realized I was getting close to cumming and started stroking faster going for my release.

Just as I was about to get there the front door opened and Kim walked in and said, "We're back!"

She had a big arm load of stuff as high as her head and didn't see right away what I was doing. She walked over to the couch and set her stuff down and turned as if to go back out and get more when she saw me sitting there with my dick in my hand. I didn't even realize she had walked in at first as I had my head back and my eyes closed and was thoroughly engrossed in my fantasy. But as Kim set her stuff down and turned to go back out I finally saw her standing and watching me stroke myself, I started to jump up and try to put my dick back in my pants and pull them up.

She came over to me and said, "Were you about to cum?"

I nodded my head "Yes."

She looked at my dick in my hand and said, "It would be a shame to waste such a nice hard cock all ready to cum."

And with that she pushed me back into the chair as I dropped my pants down to my feet and then she pulled her skirt up and swung her leg over me, over the arms of the chair and grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her shaved pussy lips getting the head all wet with her juices. Then she lined the head up with her opening and slid her pussy down over my dick. I grabbed both her ass cheeks and she then started riding me up and down, she reached down between us and rubbed her clit as my dick slid in and out of her pussy. She then reached to the bottom of her tank top and peeled it off over her head and dropped it on the floor. As soon as she did this I leaned in and caught her left nipple between my lips a suckled on it and then used my teeth to gently chew on it as it stuck out hard and then switched to her right tit and did the same to it, this brought a moan out of her from deep down and I could feel her pussy clamp down tight on my dick as she had her first orgasm. About that time there was a noise at the door, then the door opened and as Julie was coming in.

She said, "Hey Mom, I thought you were coming back out to get another load of clothes and stuff."

Then her jaw dropped open as she saw her mother and me in the chair going at it.

"ALRIGHT MOM!!!" she exclaimed.

Then she stepped up beside us and watched as my dick slid in and out of her moms pussy. Julie then pulled her tank top off and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, which she then stepped out of and kicked it aside. Then she got down in front of my legs and reached her tongue up and alternately licked my dick and her mothers pussy as my dick slid in and out. It was a bit of an awkward position and she couldn't really get her tongue in very far. She then stood up and came to my and her mothers side and started fondling her mothers tits, then she stuck her head between us as her mother and I kissed and sucked her mothers tits. Then when her mother and I broke our kiss she leaned into me and kissed me, inserting her tongue deep into my mouth and swirled it around with my tongue. Then Kim told her daughter to get back to her tits and suck them and use her teeth like I had been doing to gently bite her nipples. Julie was more than happy to comply with her mothers request and feverishly sucked and licked and bit down on her mothers tits. Kim started to hump up and down on my dick faster and faster as I bucked up into her as hard as I could.

Kim was moaning, "UHHH, OHHH YES, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!" as she came again and clamped down hard on my dick.

This was it for me as this pushed me over the edge and I started to shoot my sperm deep into her, shot after shot, more than I had cum in years. Then Kim collapsed on me and we sat there locked together at the crotch while we caught our breath. After a bit I could feel the mixture of our juices running down out of Kims' pussy and down over my balls.

Julie was standing there with a big smile on her face watching us. Then Kim started to pull herself up off my dick and then she turned around with her back to me and took her skirt off and tossed it aside and then she sat back down on my legs and leaned back into me. I wrapped my arms around her as I was still catching my breath.

ltngdrvr
ltngdrvr
89 Followers
12