New Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you girls up to in here?" came a familiar voice. It was Tammy, rounding the corner with April, bright blue hair catching Susan's eye. She'd changed from her sports bra into a small t-shirt, but still wore her tightly stretched yoga pants.

"Nothing," said Riley innocently, tilting her head back to look at them without stopping what she was doing with her foot.

Susan's breath was rapid, her legs trembling slightly. She waved weakly with one hand. She was embarrassed, a little, being seen with her legs spread wide and her pussy being fondled over her now soaking wet panties. But mainly she was excited. She looked from face to face, seeing them watch her, and tilted her pelvis further upward.

April sat down on the other side of Summer, touching her arm with a casual familiarity. Tammy slowly came up to Susan, looking faintly amused. She squeezed in beside her, sliding close over the cushion. Her spandex-covered thigh pressed up against Susan's bare skin. "Been getting to know your new sisters?"

Susan could only nod mutely.

"Well, carry on. Don't let us stop you."

April ran a finger down her roommate's jaw line and, leaning close, murmured, "Go ahead, honey. Give her a kiss."

"Okay big sis," said Summer with a coy smile, and turned back to Susan. Her heart was racing with this new audience. She felt Tammy's hands lightly on her shoulders, and then fingertips moving down her back. Summer reached out and took both her hands in her lap. The girl's full lips curved and parted enticingly.

"Do you want to kiss me some more, sweetie?"

In answer Susan leaned in and met her lips, softly at first, tingling at the light contact, and at the feel of her hands in Summer's delicate grasp. She raised them up and they began to touch one another's faces as their kissing deepened. Fingers explored necks and cheeks. Susan pushed hers into Summer's thick hair, and slowly tightened her hold there as the two of them pressed together, open mouthed, tongues slipping between lips.

She felt Tams sliding her hands up her sides, under her arms. The older girl groped over her tits, through her shirt. Susan could feel the hardness of her own nipples, pushing into the fabric and Tammy's palms. She moaned into Summer's mouth as Tams squeezed. Riley ground the ball of her foot into her clit with sudden fervor, and Susan shuddered, with hands all over her and her body pressed tight between Tammy and Summer. It was so warm and comforting, she felt like she was melting into them.

April turned Summer's chin toward herself with a single finger, and the two roommates began to make out. At the same time, Tammy's lips landed moistly on the side of Susan's neck, sending shivers through her body. Her pussy felt hot and engorged under Riley's foot. She let herself be guided, Tammy's hands moving over her shoulders, her cheek. She was looking into the older girl's hazel eyes. Blue hair framed her lightly freckled face.

"My turn now?"

"I'd like that," Susan whispered.

Tammy pushed against her with such force that she had to lean back on Summer, now facing away to make out with April. Tams' lips seized hers, with suction strong enough to hurt. Susan didn't want to seem like a baby so she didn't pull away. She tried sucking back hard, too.

"That's it," the older girl whispered, in her ear, before biting her earlobe.

"Aahhh..." gasped Susan. Tammy's hand was under her shirt now, and her fingers found Susan's nipple, painfully erect, standing up at attention like a little raspberry. Tams squeezed. "Oh god, oh fuck..."

"Get out of there for a minute, Riley," muttered Tammy, slapping the girl's foot back with her free hand. She reached down between Susan's bare thighs, sending shivers through her body.

"Please..."

"Don't worry." Tammy's fingers slid up her leg until they reached her green panties, dripping with her steamy juices, and she pushed the material over to one side, pulling it away from Susan's labia with a wet, sticky sound. "I've got you."

Susan whimpered softly, as the blue-haired girl returned to kissing her, a deep, open mouth exploration, at the same time as her fingers were traversing soft folds and valleys slickly lubricated with clear nectar. Tammy sucked on Susan's tongue like she wanted to swallow it. Her hand found Susan's other aching nipple under her shirt, pinching and pulling.

Susan's mind was racing. The sensations were overwhelming. There was a restless jittering in her abs, a growing tingle deep in the bowl of her pelvis. Tams' finger slipped between her pussy lips, sliding wetly along her groove. The wrinkly hood rubbed back and forth over her clit, swelling like a bright pink pearl at the stimulation.

"Oh my god, Tams," she cried out, her whole body beginning to shake. "I'm gonna--fuck, I'm--"

That was when Tammy pushed two fingers inside her, finding her most sensitive spot and curling her fingertips over it in an insistent rhythm. Susan was reduced to non-verbal gasps and shrieks as her trembling body grew more and more rigid, until Tams rapidly pistoned her fingers in and out of her pussy and spasms ran through her like electricity. Her thighs swung shut on Tammy's hand, clamping down with two fingers still working inside her as her hips bucked and her tits heaved with ragged breaths. She rode out multiple waves of orgasmic pleasure, clutching at Summer's shoulder and a fistful of Tammy's blue hair as the older girl sucked hard on her neck, making fresh heat wash over her.

She slowly began to realize she was no longer incapacitated by relentless convulsions. She was catching her breath, and hands were caressing her, her face and her body. Her eyes fluttered open. The girls were all grinning at her. Tammy was stroking her tummy and the undersides of her breasts. Summer had a hand on her bare thigh, moving it comfortingly up and down, from her knee to as far as where her panties were still shoved over to one side of her creamy opening. She brushed against wet pussy lips as casually as any other part of Susan's leg.

"Oh my--" She swallowed. "Oh god," she whispered, feeling suddenly awkward. She couldn't believe she'd cum in front of all these girls. And so hard. She was mortified. Her clit was absolutely throbbing at the thought of it.

"Did that feel good, sister?" asked Riley, sitting up on her bean bag now.

"Yes," she said sheepishly. "I don't think I've ever cum like that before."

"Maybe you'll cum like that a lot from now on," suggested Summer.

"Oh no; I'm so embarrassed!" She covered her face with her hands. She didn't think to worry about her pussy, still exposed between legs splayed open, with a knee tossed haphazardly over one of Tammy's thighs. In fact she brought one hand down and idly began to stroke her slippery labia in a post-orgasmic haze.

"I like you when you're embarrassed," smirked Tams. "Maybe we can embarrass you some more later."

"Later?" she asked dreamily.

"Well, we already went by your old apartment." She reached down and slid a finger under the edge of Susan's panties, laying the material neatly over her pussy and gently patting her sticky lips through it a few times. "April's car is filled, and I mean literally filled, with your stuff right now."

"Really? You guys are amazing! Did--"

"He didn't give us any trouble. He barely even moved; just stared at us the whole time, in shock I guess. We had no problem figuring out what was yours. If all of us go out to unload it we'll have everything in your room in no time."

Susan got to her feet on wobbly legs, letting her skirt fall back over her panties and teetering away from the sofa. Riley reached up and put a steadying hand on her bottom. "Are you okay to walk?" Susan felt the girl give her cheek a supportive squeeze.

"Yeah," added Summer, "it takes some time for the strength to come back to your legs after an orgasm like that."

"I'm sure I'll manage," she assured them.

The girls made their way out to the front where Tams and April had left the car parked in the curved driveway near the door. The back seat, and the cargo space behind the hatchback, were packed to the roof of the car with clothes still on their hangars, her yellow blanket, shoes, books and magazines, candles, makeup, bottles of shampoo and shower gel and conditioner and lotion. Plastic organization bins and a few photos in frames. A cart with little drawers and her stained glass lamp, hair dryer and flat iron. Boxes of old DVDs and bathroom supplies and miscellanea.

"You guys really tore through the place, didn't you?"

"Like a hurricane."

Susan shuffled her feet. "I hope he wasn't too upset."

Tammy stared at her. "The guy who cheated on you."

"Well, I mean--"

"Don't worry about him, Susan. You don't need to be his friend. You don't need to be anything to him."

They all started grabbing stuff and heading inside, to the studio. It turned out Vanessa had decided to put on some clothes since Susan left earlier, a halter top over tight orange athletic shorts with thin white stripes up the side, and joined them on the second trip to the car. She carried the other end of a heavy blue bin back in with Susan. They were both breathing hard by the time they'd maneuvered it through the front door and the hallways and into the studio. Susan felt sweat trickle down her face, and blinked it from her eyes.

"I guess you're a pretty tough chick, under those bangs and glasses," said Van, sizing her up anew.

Susan shrugged. "I guess maybe I am."

"I'm starting to be glad you're my roomy."

It was a hot day and by the time they were done with the third trip, and the car was emptied out, all the girls had broken a sweat. They were standing around in the studio, piles of Susan's clothes and stacks of her boxes along the walls. Vanessa had cleared half the closet and she'd already stowed most of her things that went on hangers in there. The rest of it was organizing and arranging that she would do in time; she didn't need to rush that part. Out the window, the clear, blue tiled pool caught her eye.

"Phew. Bit hot, isn't it?" That was Summer.

"I'm burning up," chimed in Riley.

"Guys, guys. Don't you remember?" Vanessa stepped over to a door at the rear of the studio and led the girls through a short hall, past a bathroom and shower, to a tiled area and a back door opening on the pool. "It's right by my room." She glanced at Susan with a grin. "Our room, I mean. Come on out."

The door was half glass and led out to the concrete patio surrounding the sorority's little pool in their well-fenced and secluded backyard. Her new sisters sauntered up to the water's edge, laughing and pushing each other as they kicked off shoes and peeled down socks.

Tammy's blue hair shimmered in the sun. Her tights sat low on her hips and hugged the curves of her well sculpted thighs and bottom. Susan licked her lips, and forced herself to stop studying the motions of the other girl's ass as she walked. Her eyes landed instead on Vanessa, looking nearly naked from behind in her open back shirt and small fuzzy shorts, bare skin over much of her body gleaming in the bright light like burnished bronze.

"Oh my," she whispered under her breath. She was having so many feelings she'd never had before. She was giddy at spending time with these cool girls, and at the way they seemed to enjoy being with her. She'd felt lacking in female friendship in the past, and here it was, all around her. But she wasn't just feeling friendly. She was watching their sexy asses and their inviting lips and thinking about making out with them, and more. Her pussy still felt vaguely tender from before, and now it was coming to life once again, moistening. Tingling.

Summer's legs were barely veiled by the skirt she wore, hanging down to her feet and thin enough Susan could see the sparkling pool water through it. Riley's long bare legs and arms were covered in an even tan and her spiky hair looked sun bleached. She had on a hemp necklace and a couple of woven bracelets.

"Should we cool off?" asked April, looking radiant with her long blonde hair against the blue water.

"Uh, guys, I don't have a bathing suit," stammered Susan. "At least, I'd have to dig around to find it, if I do."

The others looked down at themselves, running their hands over their hips and chests as if just remembering something. "I don't have one either," said Summer, looking alarmed.

"Hey, me either!" said Riley, grabbing at her perky tits through her tank top. "Oh no, what are we gonna do?"

There was a pause, before they all broke down laughing. Susan felt her face getting warm, thinking they were making fun of her.

"Susan," said Van, clapping her on the shoulder. "Suze."

"Yes?" she asked irritably.

"Roomie." She leaned in close, arm resting familiarly around Susan's neck now.

"What is it, Vanessa?"

"We're all women here, aren't we?" She shrugged her arms forward and her flimsy halter slipped off, revealing golden brown breasts topped with nipples like artisanal chocolates, pebbly and hard. She shook her tangled curls over her shoulders and let the shirt fall to the ground.

"Oh my goodness," whispered Susan, eyes wide.

"We always just swim like this," she said, hooking her thumbs into her orange shorts and pushing them down her legs, leaving her body brilliant in the sun, beautifully bare from head to toe. All the contours of her abdomen pointed downward, drawing Susan's gaping eyes to the darkly glistening vulva there. She bit her lip pensively.

Riley was tugging off her tank top. Her tits were petite with pointy pink nipples. "It's better without suits, trust us," she said, reaching for the button on her jean shorts. She had on little striped thong panties under there. Her pert ass had a shallow dimple on one side. She slid the panties down and Susan saw she had no tan lines anywhere. Her pussy was covered in fine, downy blonde hair.

"Just less to worry about, really," added Summer, pulling her t-shirt over her head before tossing her dark hair back. Susan just stared, mouth hanging open. Summer's slender back was tattooed with the phases of the moon down her spine. Her tits lolled atop her chest, swinging pendulously with her movements, adorned with large brown nipples, tightly wrinkled. She moved like a belly dancer, with her skirt low enough on her hips to accentuate their graceful flare. She gave the nearly translucent material a nudge and shimmied her legs as it fell down to pool around her ankles, leaving her spectacularly naked beside the rippling water. Her dark pubic hair was trimmed to the shape of a narrow triangle pointing at her clit, which was just barely peeking out between smoothly shaved labia.

Riley and Van were already stepping into the water. Summer walked up to Susan, hips rolling, thighs rippling. Her breasts bounced hypnotically. She put her hands on Susan's waist, slipping them up to touch the skin above her skirt. She drew her close, kneading her lower back, pressing in with her naked stomach and breasts. "Hey, sweetie."

Susan tentatively caressed the girl's bare skin, running fingers over her arms, her chest, feeling her hard nipples. Sliding down her curved hip, her cool ass cheek. She felt a familiar heat building low in her pelvis as she fondled the nude work of art beside her, feeling one of her hefty tits and rubbing over the nipple with her thumb. She could hardly believe any of it was happening. Summer plucked at Susan's skirt. "Why don't you let me help you take some of these things off, little sis?"

"I..." She swallowed nervously. "I think I'd like that."

A topless April appeared at Susan's side, jeans and panties together pushed carelessly halfway down her thighs as if forgotten in her sudden hurry to come over. Her pussy was blonde and trimmed down to a thin landing strip above damp pink lips. "I want to help, too," she said, with an excited little bounce. "Then you could help me finish."

"Ooh, fun," cooed Summer, close to Susan's ear. She was working her fingers under the waistband of Susan's skirt, finding the button. April's hands came in under her top, tingling where they touched the skin. They moved up, pushing t-shirt and bra up with them. One was on Susan's back, tickling her spine, and the other soon found her breast and palmed it familiarly, with a gentle squeeze.

"Ahh," she breathed, feeling her nipple harden as April stroked her, feeling her vagina throb and twitch with moist arousal. She lifted her arms to let April bring her shirt up over her head. Her bra was already shoved haphazardly above her tits but April had to unhook the back to get it all the way off.

Summer's breasts pressed against Susan's softly, nipple kissing nipple, as the girl undid the buttons of her skirt. Finally it opened entirely and came away in Summer's hands, leaving Susan standing on the pool deck in nothing but her pale green panties and her converse sneakers with plaid socks. She fought the urge to cover her breasts and hardening nipples, keeping her hands at her sides instead.

April knelt at Susan's foot and lifted it to pull off her shoe. She looked up at her, using both hands to roll down the sock. Susan's heart was beating hard as Summer joined her roommate on the ground beside her other foot. She shifted to lift that one for her and allow it to be stripped of shoe and sock as well.

The two girls ran their hands over her bare legs, reaching up to take hold of her panties. She gave them a nod. Slowly, they pulled them down, exposing her fully, outside, in front of everyone. She felt cool air moving over her pussy, chilling the dewy moisture collecting between her lips. Her clit ached. It was swollen already.

"How's that feel?" asked Summer, smiling up at her. "Nice, right?"

"I feel so naughty doing this," confided Susan. Her hands drifted to her own body, caressing hips, stomach. Damp vulva. Tender nipples.

"You are naughty, Susan," said April, watching her touch herself gingerly around her slit, smearing slick wetness over her lips. She leaned in until her mouth was brushing against those lips when she spoke. "Very naughty." Susan shivered. Then April's tongue made warm contact with her and she felt her legs nearly give out, and put her hands on the girl's blonde head for support.

"Oh god," she whispered, one hand closing around the base of April's ponytail and pulling her in harder. April's hands squeezed Susan's bare ass and she began to lick and slurp, making her knees buckle even more. She'd never felt a woman's tongue on her pussy before. "Oh fuck."

"I thought you were going to help April get undressed, now," Summer reminded her.

"I am, I..." Susan was panting, now, as April lapped at her like a kitten. "I... Ahhh..."

"I think I may have to do it," Summer muttered, bending over as she worked April's jeans and panties down past her knees.

"Thanks, babe," said April, sitting back and raising her legs so her roommate could tug and pull at the tight denim. Susan got down on her knees and grabbed the end of one leg, and together she and Summer dragged the jeans from April's playfully kicking feet, her pussy flashing demurely in and out of view between her pale thighs. Susan had the urge to lower herself down, to touch lips to labia, and taste the shiny dampness there. What was coming over her? She felt hot all over. Well, it was a hot day.

"You like what you see, hon?"

"I... ah, I..."

"It's okay, Susie. I want you to look. I'm looking at you, too." Her eyes drifted pointedly down Susan's body.

"Oh. Ah, I do, yes. I like it a lot."

A shadow fell across them as Tammy loomed with a vaguely predatory air over the naked, entangled girls. Her top was off and her lithely muscled body was enough to make Susan's mouth water. Her tits were perfect handfuls with large, light pink nipples, barely any darker than the skin around them. "What about me?" she asked. "Anyone want to help with these yoga pants? They're so tight."