New sex Adventure of Anu Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex life of as a widow.
2.1k words
4.37
34.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anu and Sunny's regular sex gave them a new charm in their life.

But suddenly Anu faced a big tragedy in her life. A drunk driver ran a traffic light and hit her husband's car.

He was killed instantly in the crash. Police just sent the driver back to jail. Anu was very depressed after that incident.

She had a hard time staying there for a long time after her husband's death. For the last two months or so her body remained untouched by Sunny also.

But she did however keep her pussy trimmed. She sent her children to her mother's house.

She was lonely. She started to work hard for her Husband's business.

She put the house on the market to sell it. The selling agent told her the house would be better by re-modeling it.

The agent said that she knew of a good contractor that was working in the area. She asked Anu if she would consider a remodeling instead of selling.

She said it would be worth more after it was complete. She said,"I'll call him and ask him to meet with you".

This 50ish man came the next day. "Hi mam, Are you Mrs.Anu Singh? Rumi contacted me about remodeling of your house."

Anu took him on a walk around the house, inside and out. She told him what she didn't like.

He was taking notes and measurements all the while he said that he would have some suggestions in a few days.

He said that he would also give a time to think if Anu wanted him to go through with it.

To make this shorter, the contractor and Anu came up with an agreement of the changes.

Anu made a construction loan at her bank and she got the permit.

He said he could start on Thursday the next week. She spent the next few days moving stuff out of his way.

Mr.Ranbir showed up on Thursday morning ,"Hi Mrs.Singh,Good morning. I think I will start from the kitchen if that's ok"?

Anu said,"Sure".

She also said,"I have to go to work, so just lock up when you're done. Ok?"He called her several times that day told her about what he'd found.

Mr.Ranbir said,"Mrs.Singh, I find some rodent poop behind the toe kick at the sink. We don't see any live bodies though".

"We? Aren't you working by yourself", Anu asked."Oh no, I have an employee", he replied. Anu returned home about 5pm.on that day.

Every one had gone and the kitchen was a mess. The wall cabinets were gone down to the bare walls.

Anu thought it was just part of the remodeling. She went over to her friend's house and had dinner and some small talk and went back home.

She showered & went to bed. The next morning She got up for work and walked into the kitchen. 'Holy Damn', there was a black man under her sink.

All she could see was his waist to his feet. He was wearing a pair of cut off jeans.

He had the largest bulge in his crouch she had ever seen. The head of his dick was peeking out from his jeans.

Her loins moistened as she watched this man working on something under her sink. Anu stood there a few moments.

She walked out to gather herself. The man wasn't wearing any underwear. Anu made some noise so he would hear her coming.

He pulled his head and shoulders out from under the sink,"Oh hi Mrs.Singh.We have never met before this. I'm Joseph", he said.

"Mr.Ranbir have discussed with me that he wants to get this cabinet out before he arrives here.I have started an hour ago. I hope I don't wake you up", Joseph said.

Joseph was strong built, 6'2" and had a long mustache. He was about 53.He was a black man with a gigantic figure.

Anu said,"Oh no, I am up for my work anyway". She asked," Do you always start your work this early?" While Joseph answered her questions she kept staring at his bulge.

It had been a long time since her husband's funeral and Sunny's affair she had ever looked at any other man. she was totally taken in by his package.

Anu could feel moisture building again as her nipples hardened under her thin nightgown. Joseph noticed that her nipples were hard also.

He tried not to stare. He took his cap off and tried to cover his view of her nipples.

Joseph said,"Oh Mrs. Singh you are going to have to cover those up. I'll never get this sink cabinet out".

"Oh, excuse me, I am going to put some clothes on", Anu said. As Anu turned to walk away she noticed that she had had an effect on him.

His cock was hanging out about 3" below the hem of his jeans. Anu also noticed that he was not wearing any rings and no tan lines.

Anu thought to herself. How much more was behind his cut off pants?Anu went upstairs and splashed cold water on her face to cool down a bit.

She wiped the female moisture from her pussy and got dressed. She went back into the kitchen to say goodbye.

Joseph was gone. Anu left the kitchen to go to work. Anu thought about Joseph all day and what she had seen earlier. Her day was done at 5pm.

She drove back home to know what she would find. Walking into the kitchen she found that the room had nothing in it. All wall cabinets, floor counters gone.

It was just an empty room. Her voice would echo due to the emptiness. The room was clean & tools were against the wall.

Anu called out for home delivery pizza for dinner and took a quick shower and put on her bathrobe. She heard a ding dong at the door. The voice said," Your Pizza Mam".

She opened the door. It was Joseph delivering pizza. "What the hell are you doing here, Joseph?" Anu asked.

"Yeah it pays the bills mam", Joseph said.

"Stop calling me mam!" Anu said.

He asked," Then Mrs. Singh, Ok"?

Anu replied, "Well you can call me, Anu".

He said, "I have your pizza mam, oops Anu, sorry".

She reached down to get her purse from the floor to pay him and her bathrobe fell open.

Joseph got an eye full of her nakedness from her boobs to her man-less pussy.

He said,"Oh my Anu! That there looks so lovely. If I haven't been working for you I jump at your sexy bones right here. Anu, you are the sexiest woman I've ever met".

Anu didn't know what to say to Joseph. Her husband never said things like that to her. Her slit instantly moistened. She felt her nipples emerge.

She replied, "Joseph I can say the same for you. I have seen you under my sink the other day and your stuff hanging out and I like what I have seen".

"Anu, I am not suppose to get emotionally involve or attract to Mr.Ranbir's customers", Joseph said.

"You are the loveliest, sexiest woman on the planet", he continued.

"Joseph, I am attracted to you as well. So what are we going to do?", Anu asked.

He set his pizza on the ladder. He started kissing her having lifted her robe off to the side.

He kissed and bit her neck at first. Then moving down to her hard nipples he sucked and licked them.

Moving down Joseph opened her robe and pressed his lips against her wet clit. She almost passed out only managing to lean on his ladder knocking the pizza to the floor.

Joseph removed Anu's robe completely letting it drop to the floor. He slowly moved his way up kissed and licked her.

Joseph tenderly started rubbing his huge hard black dick against her pussy lips. Anu knew that she was about to fuck this black mature man. Anu dropped to her knees and licked his massive black dick and gradually swallowed his manhood.

The blood vessels in his black cock were the size of a pencil. She was swallowing as she jacked and sucked him off. Joseph fucked her face with smooth deep strokes until he yelled.

"Anu, Damn lady suck my dick and help me get off", Joseph said.

Soon she felt the taste of his man cum shooting in her throat. This was the first time in 2 months Anu had real man meat in her throat.

She was very horny. She hadn't forgotten how to swallow male goop.

Each stroke he painted her throat with his cum. She stood up with his seed all over her chin. Anu grabbed Joseph's hand and led him to her bedroom.

"Is there any more cum in those balls?" she asked him.

"Anu, you will have to see for yourself", he replied.

Anu sat on her bed. She took his semi stiff dick back to her mouth and sucked him to another full erection.

Joseph raised her legs over his shoulders and placed his cock at her clit.

Joseph drummed his dick over her clit several times to tease her and to send Anu into pure sexual lust.

She moved her hips to meet his advances. My husband and Sunny had a good-sized cock, but nothing like this. It was a huge black fat dick.

Joseph started with short strokes and each time a little further in her pussy. Anu was feeling very full.

Speed increased as depth followed. Soon she had his full eight inches deep in her love cannel. Joseph pounded her hard fast for the longest time.

Almost pulling his cock out and driving deep into her sloppy wetness. She rode his every stroke with a vengeance. She felt her insides tighten nearing a major explosive orgasm.

He continued his love assault on her body. Anu heard him take a deep breath. He plunged to the deepest part of her womb. Joseph started thrashing hard and deep.

Anu felt each one as he began to pulsate deep inside her. Spurt after spurt he emptied his balls one more time.

He splashed inside her, triggered her orgasm and they went up and came down together in ball of sweat and cum.

They lay there spooning and cuddling trying to regain their composure. They dozed off for a bit.

Anu got up to shower again. Minutes later Joseph joined her. He washed her back, butt and legs.

Anu turned around. That was the wrong thing to do. Joseph started to play again.

Her pussy lips were still engorged with blood. It didn't take long before they were engaged in sex. He raised her right leg and took her again.

His dick was so amazing it was still up and flexing. She pumped it a few times and place his head at her entrance. And, Wow!! He went all the way home.

Joseph began with slow penetrations while pinching her nipples. Gradually increased speed as she fucked him back.

In this position he was hitting her g-spot and in no time she was squirting her lady cum all over them. This fantastic orgasm left her weak in the knees.

Anu moved her leg down and turned around. She bent over to give him access, Joseph knew what Anu was suggesting.

He inserted his cock and went to fucking her honey-pot with slow deep strokes pausing at her womb trying to get in her cervix.

She was holding on to the shower door and soon she was backing up against him as they had sex again.

Anu couldn't think of being engaged in sex with a black mature construction worker that she had just met the day before, but it happened.

Joseph and Anu finished their shower and they dried each other off. Anu said, "Joseph, What are we going to do now about working on my house?"

He replied, "This is going to be hard to focus on it". He also said," Anu, Mr.Ranbir will be here also. We can get this remodel done just fine".

Anu's house took about 5 weeks to get a complete makeover and it looked marvelous. The construction loan was paid.

During this time Joseph and Anu managed to screw each other many times like a couple over sexed teenagers.

Mr.Ranbir never knew about their relationship. After Mr.Ranbir and Joseph were done.

She was alone again after five weeks. Joseph called her a few months later. They dated a while and fucked a bunch.

Joseph loved Anu very much. He enjoyed sex with his beautiful partner and Anu loved to fuck with her strong man.

Everyday they experimented new things in their sex life and tried different position to make sex more interesting for them.