New Side of Wife

Story Info
Wife reveals a different side with his long time friend.
3.2k words
4.02
109.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry if I've got the category wrong. Couldn't decide whether it should be Ex/Voy, Reluc/Non-Con or BDSM. Does it matter as long as you enjoy it?

Sue and I drove down to the south coast to visit my old friend Tony and his new wife Mary. We arrived in time for dinner on the Friday night and, as it was our first visit, had the grand tour of the house. Tony and Mary had bought it as a more or less derelict property about nine months previous and had spent the time since then refurbishing it. I had to admit that they had done a fantastic job.

We had finished our desserts and were chatting with Tony about his troubles with the contractors who did the work on his house when there was a crash from the kitchen. Sue and I both made a move to stand up to see what had happened but Tony just shouted at Mary, calling her a stupid bitch and asking her what she had done.

Mary came back into the dining room with her eyes looking towards the floor and said that she had dropped the crystal dessert bowl and it had shattered. Tony told her she knew what her carelessness would mean and Sue and I looked at each other wondering what was going on.

Tony told Mary to turn around and lean with her hands resting on the sideboard. Rather surprisingly she did exactly what she was told. Once she was in position Tony told her to place her feet shoulder width apart, which she did. He then got out of his seat and approached her. I was taken aback when he walked up to her and slapped her backside with his hand. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sue jump at the noise made by the slap.

Tony proceeded to slap Mary's backside half a dozen times and then, obviously not happy at the lack of reaction, he loosened her skirt, grabbed it and pulled it down so that it pooled at her feet. There was an audible gasp from Sue (and probably from me) when we realised that Mary had not been wearing any panties and her bare backside was exposed to our stares. Because she was leaning over we could also see her vagina and her outer labia were visible.

I told Tony that I thought he'd gone far enough but he just turned to me and told me that Mary knew the punishment for her clumsiness and that if Sue and I were unhappy about it we could leave now. I wasn't sure what to do so I looked over at Sue. She had a slight blush in her cheeks and her eyes were wide, an indication that she was intrigued and possibly becoming aroused. She reached across, placed a hand on my shoulder and pressed me back into my seat. This was a side of Sue I had not seen before.

There were then another half a dozen slaps on Mary's bare backside, which started to turn pink. I notice that she had not made a sound while this was going on and wondered how many times this had happened in that past. I also noticed that her outer labia had swollen slightly and could see her inner labia seemed to have a light sheen to them. Tony placed his right hand on Mary's buttocks in such a way that his fingers were at the entrance to her vagina. With his left hand he reached around to the front of her top and proceeded to loosen her blouse.

In moments Mary's blouse hung open and Tony reached in. From the motion of his arm I assumed that Tony was massaging one of Mary's breasts. At the same time his middle finger teased Mary's inner labia. After a couple of minutes of his ministrations Mary started moving her hips backwards and forwards against his hand, causing Tony's finger to slip in and out of her entrance. Her movements became more urgent and then she let out a gasp and her legs almost gave way.

Tony removed his hand from her crack, held it up in front of her and told her to clean it. Mary showed no hesitation in taking each of his fingers into her mouth in turn and licking them clean. When he was satisfied that she had done enough, Tony told Mary to take off her blouse and then finish clearing the dishes away.

I looked across at Sue and she was chewing slightly on her bottom lip. She also had a blush on her chest so I knew that she had been very aroused by Tony's behaviour. Tony turned back to us and rejoined us at the table, studying Sue's appearance with a slight smile. I was still shocked at his blatant abuse of Mary but didn't know what to say. I was hoping Sue would say something but she appeared to be speechless too.

Tony then picked up the conversation about his contractors as if there hadn't been a break. After Mary had finished clearing the dishes and started the dishwasher she rejoined us, still nude apart from her shoes, at the table.

When she sat down Tony reached across and tweaked her nipples, both of which still stood proud, at least an inch long. Her breasts were a lovely round shape, probably 36", B or C cup. The erection I had surprisingly gotten when Mary was being punished returned as she sat opposite me. Through the glass topped table I could see that she was sitting her legs slightly parted, allowing me to that she kept herself well shaved with only a this strip of hair at the middle of her mons.

I was having difficulty concentrating of what Tony was saying and when I glanced across at Sue I see that she was paying more attention to Tony's stimulation of Mary than to his conversation. I decided that I'd seen enough and suggested that we head to our room for the night. I had to repeat myself before Sue took any notice. She seemed very reluctant to drag herself away from the table but eventually agreed.

After we were undressed and in bed Sue's hand moved to my groin and my erection re-appeared instantly. Sue moved her head down my body and immediately engulfed my penis with her mouth. She also adjusted her position so that she straddled my face. I could smell her arousal and she was leaking like a faucet. I reached up my hand, separated her out labia and leaned forward and ran my tongue across her slit. She tasted as wonderful as normal. With my tongue just penetrating her slit I used my thumb to massage her clitoris, causing her to groan around my penis. That was too much for me and I erupted into her mouth. Surprisingly Sue kept my penis in her mouth and swallowed all of my come without spilling a drop. As she released my penis she thrust herself back onto my face, causing my tongue to enter her quim and that, with my continuing clitoral stimulation was enough to send her over the edge.

The whole episode had taken less than five minutes. Obviously Tony's behaviour had had an effect on both of us. I thought about talking about it with Sue but I realised that she had gone to sleep virtually immediately after her orgasm. I lay awake for about half an hour worrying about the effect but eventually managed to get to sleep. I determined to discuss it with Sue in the morning.

The journey, dinner, alcohol and sex had an impact on me because the next thing I heard was the bedroom door opening. I opened my eyes to see Sue's jeans clad bottom and legs disappearing out the door. It was still dark so it was obviously still quite early so I assumed Sue had gone to make us a cup of tea.

When Sue hadn't returned about 15 minutes later I decided to get out of bed and find out what had happened to her. I opened the bedroom door and could hear voices from downstairs. After a brief moment I realised that it was Tony and Sue I could hear and Sue was saying "I don't think so".

I realised that they were in a room we had not seen on our grand tour the previous evening so I headed in that direction. As I approached the room I glanced in the mirror I had seen the previous evening and was surprised to see Tony and Sue. I then realised that I could hear their voices through a couple of speakers that were mounted either side of what was, apparently a two-way mirror.

As I looked in I saw Tony hand a set of sheepskin padded hand-cuffs to Sue. He was explaining that the padding prevented them chafing the skin and egged Sue on to try them. Surprisingly Sue held out her arms towards Tony and he slipped the cuffs around her wrists and snapped them in place, locking them with the small key which he then removed.

Sue's expression changed, a slightly worried look appearing on her face, and she asked Tony to undo the cuffs. Tony turned to the wall next to where he was standing and proceeded to press a button. Sue quickly realised that it was controlled the chain that linked the cuffs as her hands and arms started lifting. In a short time her arms were directly above her head. This caused her shirt to lift out of her hipster jeans, revealing her smooth stomach to Tony's gaze. Eventually Sue was standing on her tip-toes with her arms fully stretched and a large expanse of stomach revealed.

Sue pleaded with Tony but did not indicate whether she wanted to be released or for Tony to continue with her torment. Tony reached up and undid the top two buttons on Sue's blouse. Sue swallowed and I could see a telltale blush form on her cheeks. Tony continued to open the buttons on her blouse, revealing that Sue was not wearing a bra – hardly surprising considering she had just come downstairs to make a cup of tea before returning to me. As the blouse hung loose from her shoulders her nipples were very prominent. They seemed to be at least as long as Mary's had been last evening and I had never known them to be that long.

Tony reached in to stroke Sue's breasts. I could see him rub vigorously across her nipples with his thumbs, resulting in a whimper from Sue. Tony complimented my wife on her breasts and nipples. Sue closed her eyes as his ministrations continued. After a few minutes he stopped. Sue opened her eyes and had a pleading expression on her face but had obviously decided not to give Tony the pleasure of seeing how aroused she was. I suspect Tony knew but for some reason decided not to pursue that.

Tony's hands moved to my wife's jeans. He proceeded to un-button the waist and then lower the zip. Sue realised what was happening and tried to stop him lowering them by spreading her legs. Tony chuckled and promptly placed his hand over her crotch. She immediately closed her legs and that gave Tony the opportunity to lower her jeans over her hips.

As her jeans were lowered it became apparent that Sue had also not bothered to put any panties on for her brief trip to the kitchen. Her nicely trimmed bush came into view very quickly. Tony gave it a quick kiss as he pulled her jeans all the way down her legs and removed her feet from then. Before Sue realised what was happening Tony had snapped shackles around her ankles. He reached towards another button and as he pressed it Sue legs were draw apart.

Tony leaned towards Sue's groin and took a deep breath. He complimented her on her aroma and told her how much he looked forward to tasting her. The resistance seemed to have left Sue. Even I could see the moisture from her lips as it ran down her legs. Tony reached down and stroked the insides of Sue's legs from her knees up towards her vagina. As he got to the tops of her thighs he stopped. Sue groaned in frustration but she knew she was completely at his mercy. Tony continued teasing Sue but she still refused to beg for release.

Eventually Tony walked across to a cabinet and opened a drawer. Sue couldn't see what he was doing but I could. He foraged in the draw for a short time and then lifted out a vibrator that was only about 5 inches long but had quite a girth on it. He turned back to Sue and her eyes lit up when she saw what was in his hands. He walked back across the room. When he reached Sue he rubbed the vibrator against the insides of Sue's thighs, coating it with her juices. He then placed it at Sue's entrance. Her vagina seemed to grab the device and draw it in but in reality Tony slowly inserted it. Once it was about four inches in Tony turned the vibrator on and Sue started groan and her hips started jerking, although her movements were limited because of the shackles.

I don't know how long I had been doing it but I suddenly realised that my prick was in my hands and I was stroking with long slow strokes. Pre-cum was leaking from it and I knew that I was on the verge of coming so I stopped myself. To this day I'm not sure how I managed to do that.

Sue's groans were getting louder and when Tony reached up to tweak her nipples again she started coming. Her orgasm seemed to last at least a minute and at the end of it she seemed to faint. Tony did not seem unduly concerned and continued to massage her breasts. He turned the vibrator off, removed it from Sue's vagina and pressed it against her lips. As she regained consciousness Sue opened her mouth and allowed the vibrator to be inserted. She proceeded to lick her juices off it. Sue has kissed me many times after I have gone down on her so I knew the taste would not be new to her.

Once the vibrator was clean Tony returned it to the drawer and then started releasing Sue. He was very considerate towards her. He released her legs and her arms and then carried her over to a couch against one of the walls of the room. As Sue recovered he brought her jeans, blouse and shoes to her and helped her dress. Once she was herself she reached towards his very prominent erection. Tony stood next to the couch as Sue turned towards him and put her feet on the floor. Sue undid Tony's trousers, let them fall and then pulled down his boxer shorts. Tony's erection sprang towards her and pre-cum leapt across the gap to hit her in the face. They both chuckled.

Sue leaned forward, cupped Tony's balls in one hand and gently kissed the end of his prick. She then lightly took hold of the base of his prick with her free hand and gently moved her hand towards the tip and her mouth. Once her hand was at the tip she lifted Tony's prick up and licked from his balls to the tip. She kept his penis in that position and gently raked her nails across his balls then took each ball into her mouth. Now it was Tony's turn to start groaning.

Sue realised that the power was now in her hands and she must have decided to see how Tony liked that. Sue spent her time gently running her fingers across Tony's balls and up and down his length and would periodically kiss the end of his knob. She had done that to me many times so I knew how good it felt but also how tormenting it could be. Tony's moans got louder and his hips thrust forward every time Sue put her lips to the end of his cock. Loads of pre-cum was leaking from him and Sue was using her tongue to lap it up. Eventually Tony said "Please Sue, I've got to come". Sue laughed and released his cock. She told him that he had better do that himself because she wasn't going to do it for him.

I couldn't see the expression on Tony's face but Sue had a wonderful smile on hers. Even though neither Sue nor Tony were touching his prick it continued to throb. Sue watched it in fascination and Tony stared at her. After about a minute he wrapped his finger around himself but before he even completed a single stroke a stream of come shot out and landed on Sue's lips. I think they were both surprised but Sue got out of the way of his second and subsequent spurts.

When Tony finally stopped coming Sue reached across and traced the traced of his prick with her finger. This caused a final dribble to emerge from his cock which Sue took on her finger and raised to her mouth. She then stood up, moved towards Tony and kissed him. She made sure that their mouths rubbed together so that he was tasting his own come.

Sue said that she had better go and make that tea and I realised that she would be heading back upstairs so I turned to go that way myself. I dashed back to the bedroom, took off my clothes and got back under the sheet. There was no way I would be able to hide my erection when she returned but she would probably assume it was a normal morning "woody" after the previous night's adventures.

When she re-joined me in bed we made love. It was an energetic coupling with both of us well and truly aroused after what had just happened. Afterwards I commented on how aroused she'd been and she proceeded to describe the whole thing to me. Needless to say that got us both aroused again but the second time we made love was much more leisurely. I told her that I had seen a lot of it and she told me that initially she had been having a go at Tony because of his treatment of Mary. He had responded that Mary was happy with the nature of their relationship and that it was obvious to him that Sue and I had been aroused not repulsed. He had suggested that they go to his and Mary's special room so that Sue could confirm that everything was okay. The padded cuffs were the first item he had shown her.

Over the weekend Tony became aware that I knew what had happened between him and Sue. I told him that it would have nicer if he had let me know what he had planned and he said he had intended to discuss setting something up during the Saturday. It just so happened that the opportunity arose sooner than he thought. About a month after the visit a DVD arrived in the post from Tony. He has cameras mounted in each corner of the room that are activated with the light. He had spent the month editing the recordings to produce something that he thought we would enjoy. And we did. We still watch it every now and then.