New Slave On the Block (Part 3)

Story Info
The initiation leads Kirk to another new pleasure.
2.3k words
4.5
31.2k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“…Almost made it to the last one… Came closer than anyone else, too. He is such a fucking butt slut!”

It was Rifka’s voice Kirk heard as he slowly came to. “Oh, Adrian… Ruining that slut’s ass put me right on edge… Help me down, will you?”

Kirk opened his eyes in time to see Adrian drop Rifka onto the bed and slide the strap on her pussy over to the side. He pushed her knees up to her chest, and Kirk stared openly as Rifka snapped open the crotch of Adrian’s catsuit to unleash a thick cock that nearly rivaled the strap-ons Kirk’s ass had been introduced to. Wasting no time, Adrian drove his cock home, and the resulting throaty gasp nearly made Kirk cum. He watched as Rifka arched her back, writhing and moaning and clutching at Adrian as he pounded away.

“Yes! There! Just like that! Oooooh!!! Yes! YES!”

Adrian arched his slender back, pressing his hips tightly to Rifka’s, his lips parting to release a low, deep moan. “Mmmmmmmm, Rifka….”

Kirk stifled a gasp as his cock spilled cum onto the floor. It was then that he noticed he was spread-eagled on his stomach, lying on a pile of pillows. Oh, how thoughtful! Kirk tried moving, but the blasts of pain in his nether regions made him think twice.

“Mm,” Rifka purred softly, “I think he is awake.” There was a dark mutter from Adrian that Kirk couldn’t make out, but it seemed to please Rifka. “Ooh Adrian! You are so awful!” She laughed delightedly and rolled Adrian onto his back, and they moaned in unison as she began to ride him. Adrian grasped her hips tightly, leaning his head back with a soft groan.

“Ooh… Yeah baby, ride me…”

Kirk bit his lip and closed his eyes, picturing his body there beneath Rifka’s thighs. Before he could stifle it a groan escaped his lips. Terrified, he opened his eyes, but saw that Rifka and Adrian were so heatedly involved; they hadn’t heard him.

Rifka shook her hair back, panting as she put more force into her movements. Adrian groaned and held tighter to her hips, thrusting up into her as hard as he could manage, grunting like some kind of wild animal, and then he slid his fingers down between them.

“Ooh! OH!” Rifka’s hips began to gyrate rapidly. “Oh, my clit! Oh Adrian, you will make me cum!”

With a wicked grin, Adrian removed his drenched and glistening fingers and slid them carefully behind Rifka. “Well, we can’t have that happening just yet now, can we?” He shifted with a soft grunt. Kirk couldn’t see why, but Rifka had practically stopped moving, her eyes slowly closing.

“Hah…” She breathed, beginning to pant again. “Ooh… ohh… God yes…faster…” Rifka gasped and suddenly grabbed Adrian’s shoulders, shoving herself against his cock hard and fast. “Yes! YES! Haaahhhnnn!!! Yes!! More!! Nnnnnggg!!!” Whatever it was that Adrian was doing, it was driving Rifka crazy!

Adrian gasped and groaned as Rifka’s cunt virtually pummeled him, the strain of increasing his own intensity showing in his flushing face. “Do you want it?!?!” He yelled.

“Yes! Yes!! Fuck me, Adrian!!!”

“Ohhh baby, I am SO gonna cum!” Adrian squirmed and pain flickered briefly over Rifka’s face.

“Aah! Aaahh! FUCK!!!!” Rifka threw her head back and Adrian arched up to her, both of them moaning loudly as they reached what must have been a tremendous climax. Then, slowly, they began to relax. Rifka smiled dreamily, her eyelids heavy as she slid off to lie beside Adrian. He held her close, a contented smile on his own lips, and before long, Kirk heard their breathing become soft and synchronized. They had fallen asleep!

“Oh god…” Kirk allowed himself a deep moan. Would every night be like this? After a moment, Kirk found himself hoping so.

“Good morning Mr. Kirk!” Said a young voice. Kirk awoke again and looked up, finding himself still on the bed of pillows and gazing into the cheerful face of the boy that had been serving Rifka in the gym.

“Uh…Hi. Uh, Mr.…?”

“Evan, Sir.” The boy’s cheeks flushed. “Mistress Rifka asked me to get you cleaned up and take you back to your room.”

“Oh…”

Evan helped Kirk to his feet and Kirk groaned deeply as his muscles cried out in protest. He had never ached so much in his entire life, and never before in these places.

Evan sympathized as he guided Kirk into a bathroom. “The Initiation is pretty rough, but it only gets better from here.”

Kirk tingled. “Does that mean I’ve been accepted?”

“It sure does!” Evan laughed and opened the shower door to turn the water on. “I was there to watch! Do you know how many you took? I think you broke a record! I don’t think even Mistress Rifka has that kind of stamina – but you didn’t hear that from me.”

“No… Of course not.” Kirk smiled to himself, now knowing exactly what his future dreams would be about. He was so lost in thought, he didn’t notice as Evan undressed and moved them both under the water. Kirk snapped out of it when he felt a soft, soapy sponge begin to rub over his legs.

“Wh-What are you doing?”

“Relax Mr. Kirk, I have a job to do. Enjoy it.”

Kirk watched dazedly as Evan gently scrubbed his body clean, taking extra care around his ass and hips. He closed his eyes tightly as the soft motions over his thighs and pelvis made his cock stir.

“Ooh,” Evan breathed, smiling softly, “He’s so dominant.”

“Think so?” Kirk murmured.

Evan nodded, slowly running the sponge along Kirk’s leg. “Yes I do. Can I touch him?”

Kirk breathed deeply. “Only if you’re prepared for the consequences…”

“I like consequences.” Evan set the sponge down and kneeled, beginning to stroke the thick member resting against Kirk’s thighs. Hesitantly, he began to lick and kiss it, and when he was sure Kirk was enjoying it, he took the throbbing cock into his mouth.

“Oh, my God…” Kirk moaned as Evan sucked him off. “That feels…wonderful…” His breath began to quicken as Evan increased his efforts, and just as Kirk felt his cum beginning to boil, the young man pulled away and stood up. His own cock was hard and dripping precum.

“Do you want to take me?” Evan whispered huskily. “Will you? Please?”

Kirk nodded quickly, badly needing to cum. “You’ll have to teach me how…”

Evan turned around and bent over, reaching back to draw Kirk’s cock between his cheeks. “Put your member against my hole, hold onto my hips, and push until you’re inside…”

Kirk did as he was told, spreading Evan’s cheeks with his hands to see his hole better. As eager as he was to cum, when he saw the puckered little hole, he couldn’t resist sliding his middle finger inside to test the tightness. Evan groaned and squirmed, stroking his cock with shaking hands. After exploring the hole a bit with his fingers, Kirk settled his cockhead against it, and shivered at Evan’s tiny moan of anticipation as he grabbed hold of the boy’s hips. “Ready?” He whispered.

“Yes!” Evan squeaked.

Holding tight to Evan’s hips, Kirk pulled on him as he pushed with his pelvis, slowly digging his cock into Evan’s ass. The constricted rim spread easily around his shaft, and the boy’s groans made Kirk’s balls tighten. Excited, he began to push deeper, staring as his cock quickly vanished inch by inch.

Evan gasped and panted, stroking his cock a little faster as it throbbed madly. “Oh God, yes! Get deeper! As deep as you can!”

Kirk groaned his pleasure at the warm tightness of Evan’s ass, and ground his pelvis into the soft asscheeks. Then, slowly, he began to slide out, then in again.

“Ooh!” Evan cried out, pumping his cock in desperate pleasure as Kirk started to thrust enthusiastically. “Oh, Mr. Kirk! Are you sure you’ve never done this before, you’re so good!”

“Pretty sure!” Kirk panted, his eyes closed tightly as he pictured Rifka strapped down to the A-Frame and her high-pitched squeals as he pounded into his ass ruthlessly. Evan’s screams filled the shower and Kirk opened his eyes just as the boy came. The tightening anal walls caught him by surprise, and he let out a sharp cry of pleasure as he suddenly emptied his balls into the vice-like canal.

Evan whimpered softly and Kirk slid out slowly and leaned heavily against the wall. “Did I hurt you?”

The young man grinned. “The pain is what makes it feel so good, Mr. Kirk.”

“In that case…”

“Do you want to be Dominant with me, Mr. Kirk?” Evan purred seductively. “Do you want to use me for your own personal pleasure?”

Kirk swallowed hard. “Yes.”

Evan smiled. “All right.” He turned around slowly and let the water rinse the cum from his ass, then cleaned Kirk’s cock gently before shutting off the water and stepping out of the shower. Kirk followed him, watching the slender body and its lean muscles as Evan gathered towels to dry their bodies with.

Evan caught him looking. “Mistress Rifka has many different tastes.” He explained.

“Is that why she didn’t choose me herself?” Kirk looked at his body in the mirror. He’d always thought his physique was superior to most.

Evan nodded lightly. “That’s possible. No one really knows what she thinks, though. Except Master Adrian.” Evan blushed lightly, and Kirk saw his cock give a little stir, filling him instantly with jealously. He wondered wickedly what sort of noises would come out of Adrian if HE were getting ass-blasted by some of Rifka’s attachments.

“How long have they been together?” Kirk asked innocently. He followed Evan to the bedroom and let the boy dress him in a fresh robe.

“Forever, it seems. I think they’re Soul Mates. They knew each other long before either of them came on this ship, and there’s never been a dull day…” Evan dressed as well and led Kirk from the room and back to the Mr. Kirk’s Quarters. Kirk unlocked the door for them, and Evan followed him inside.

Kirk had no idea how long he’d been locked away in Rifka’s room after the Initiation, nor did he know how long he was unconscious in the Lounge. From the looks of his room though, a few days had passed. The bed was unmade, old messages were still blinking on his computer, and a scatter of disks was splayed about his desk. He grunted softly at the mess.

Evan didn’t seem to mind. He padded forward and began to make the bed, bending over slowly. Like a tiger on the prowl, Kirk stepped up behind him, letting him feel his cock stir between his cheeks.

“Ooh,” Evan froze in his bent position, “So dominant…”

Kirk flipped the hem of Evan’s robe up over the fine young ass and rubbed his hands over the soft cheeks, licking his lips thoughtfully and let his hardened shaft rub along the young man’s crack and balls. Evan cooed softly, his cock stiffening.

“You’re such a little slut,” Kirk growled lustfully, “aren’t you?”

“Oh yes, Mr. Kirk. A nasty little slut.”

“I should punish you for being so dirty…”

“Punish me, Mr. Kirk. Teach me how to behave like a good slut.”

Kirk groaned, biting at the nape of Evan’s neck as he pushed his cock up into the young ass. Evan arched against him tightly, gasping sharply as Kirk began to thrust in and out, their bodies rocking back and forth swiftly. Kirk grunted hotly, reaching over to squeeze Evan’s cock.

“Beg me,” he growled, “beg me to give you more!”

“Please – Master! Please give me more!”

“Call me that! Again!”

“Master! Fuck me, MASTER!”

“Mmmm!!!” Kirk reamed and scrogged, trying different angles, grunting in his frustration. Surely he wasn’t the only one with a magic button…

“AH! AAH!! You found it!!!” Evan shrieked and came violently as Kirk pounded on his prostate, moaning loudly and beginning to pump out another load of his own.

The room fell quiet again and Kirk slowly pulled out and lay down on his back, letting his legs fall wide open. Evan panted to catch his breath, and then slowly lay on his back as well. He looked over at Kirk, staring at his crotch with a dreamy smile.

“May I clean my Master’s anus?”

Curious, Kirk slowly sat up and rolled onto his knees. He blinked as he felt the boy’s tongue slide down along his crack until it found his hole. Then he gasped. “Oh… sweet lord…” Kirk arched up in heavenly pleasure as Evan’s soft tongue, all warm and wet, invaded his hole, making his cock harden almost instantly. “How long can we keep doing this?” He panted.

“Until my Master tires of it.” Evan purred between fervent thrusts of his tongue.

“One last time,” Kirk gasped, “I think I have just one more.” He rolled onto his back, reaching up to draw Evan’s head down to his cock. “Suck it out of me, slut… Finger me while you do it.”

Evan purred eagerly, sliding his lips over Kirk’s shaft and beginning to suck firmly, two of his fingers pushing up into his Master’s hungry asshole. Kirk gasped in pleasure, sliding his hands through Evan’s hair as he humped Evan’s face, not feeling a lick of shame from his new, nymphomaniac personality.

If only…

“Do we have any toys?” Kirk gasped hoarsely, his balls starting to tighten as Evan worked him over. Was that a third finger???

If Evan’s mouth hadn’t been full, he would have grinned. Slowly he lifted his lips enough to speak, reaming Kirk’s hole with his fingers. “Surely my most Dominant Master isn’t suggesting his slut change places with him!”

Kirk stuttered briefly, trying to control the frantic urge to cum. “No! Um! I meant, for me to use on you! Tomorrow!”

“Of course we do!” Before more could be said, Evan returned to his task, and Kirk forgot the entire conversation as the boy employed his prostate, and the world vanished in a painfully delicious fountain of cum.