New Stage in Life Pt. 01

Story Info
Old man starts new phase of life with a lift from a black trucker.
1.2k words
3.68
19.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I came to these circumstances is not germane to my tale. Suffice it to say, that at the age of retirement, I find myself on the road with no family, friends, or prospects and nothing but the clothes on my back and in my knapsack and $100 cash in my wallet.

I got a lift to a large truck stop, where I hoped to find a ride out west. I was able to spring for a cup of coffee and a donut, but a zero tip resulted in the stink eye from the waitress. As I rose from the booth I was bumped from behind. A deep husky voice with a slight southern drawl, said "Excuse me, dad." I turned to face a powerfully built bearded black bull, who stood about 6 feet tall. He was bald hair and his face was shield by a baseball cap pulled low with a curved brim over aviator frame sunglasses. He wore a plaid flannel shirt, whose open top buttons revealed a hairy chest. I glance down at his worn jeans covering his crotch from the safety of my own sunglasses. He looked like he was going commando. The smirk on his face told men that my attempt at covert looking was unsuccessful.

He gave a small chuckle and patted my shoulder. With a small bow, he waved me to the door before him. As I made my way out of the diner, I was breathing heavily. I could not stop thinking about his package. As I reached to open the door, HE pushed the door open for me. He was so close I could smell him. It was a heady aroma of stale cologne, sweat, dick, and ass. He also whispered 'Need a lift?'

All I could do was swallow and nod. We walked in silence in the direction of his truck. He said, "I'm John. Where you headed granddad?" I swallowed and whispered, "I'm..." I could not think of a name. "Frank. I'm headed to the Coast."

Buck shook his head and said, "Oh, sorry, going to Tex-ass." Which is the way, he pronounced it. He then smiled again which made it hard for me to continue to walk. "Interested?"

Again, I was in such a state that I thought I was going to cum. I could only nod my head which made his laugh even more. "I have to check my rig. I betcha don't know much about trucks, but I betcha want to check my rig as well." I could only nod. I was close to swooning. The fire in my gut was roiling. He unlocked hi truck and said, "Climb up. Stow your gear in the cab. There's reading material under the seat."

I somehow managed to make it up and into the truck. I entered the cab, I was overwhelm by the man funk, which only made me hornier. I stored my gear in the back and noted his clean clothes as well as his dirty. I quickly picked up a dirty jock off the floor and gave it a good sniff. However, I quickly stored things back the way they were and occupied the passenger seat. I reached underneath to the drawer and felt glossy magazines. I was not expecting to find Time. The first one I pulled out was Trucker Sucker. To my amazement, Buck was on the cover in front of his Peterbilt standing only in a jockstrap. His amazing muscular, hairy body with that slight paunch had me rubbing my dick through my pants. I was trying to calm down because I did not want to shoot. I was so entrance that I did not notice and Buck was standing on the step on my side of the truck watching me. He smiled knowingly and shook his head. He mouthed the words, 'I'll be right in.'

I put the book away and went to sit on his bed. I quickly stripped to just my boxers. Buck came in and said. "Good. I thought as much. I am going to call you Dick. That's short for Suck My Dick."

I nodded in the affirmative. I was staring at him with something close to adoration. Tears started to form. This is the life I was meant to live, on my knees serving black cock.

"I have to be on the road very shortly, so I don't have much time now. When we stop for the night, I am going to work you over every which way. Do you understand?"

Again, I just nodded. John, however, gave me a backhand that sent me flying to the ground. "Motherfucker, when I ask you a question, you answer. Understand?"

"Yes. I understand." Another backhand.

"Yes. I understand, master."

"That's better. I hope you are a quick learner."

"I am master." I started reaching for his belt to undo his pants. This time, it was a forehand slap. Now, the tears were not from joy.

"You dare to presume to touch me?"

I wiped the tears from my eyes and said, "I am sorry master. How may I service you?"

John seemed angry. "I don't know that you can, you fucking white pussy motherfucker. You at you crying like a bitch. Are you crying because I hurt you?"

I shook my head. "No, Master. I am crying because I displeased you."

At that Master smiled. "Well, that is the right attitude. However, I can see it is going to take a while to break you in." He looked around the cabin. "Were you smelling my jock?"

"I'm sorry, Master, I was."

Master was not smiling. "Pick it up." I did as I was told.

"Now, lick it. Especially, the part where straps met the cup. I want you to become familiar with the taste of my ass." I took to the task with a vengeance, eager to prove my worthiness.

"Enough. We will have plenty of time for fun later. Now, step one of training." He unbuckled his belt and opened the top button of his jeans. Take my pants down."

As I started to reach for the zipper, Master grabbed my face as squeezed it. "Did I say to use your hands, you pussy-ass bitch. You the only part of you that interests me at the moment. Your mouth. In fact," he grabbed a length of rope from his tools chest, "Let me help you. Put your hands behind your back." He bent me over and held my head in between his knees. I was so close to my target but at the moment, it was resting on the back of my head. The, he bound my hands.

He released my head and I began my work. I had to use my tongue and teeth but after a few minutes I had the zipper down. I then worked for another 10 minutes and had the pants around his knees. I was wrong, he hadn't gone commando, but I was eager to get at the giant snake that was straining to free itself from his boxer. Just as I was about to lower the prison gate to release the prisoner, he turned around and presented me with his beautiful ass. "Oh, I don't think you deserve that quite yet." He bend over and said, "Hurry up motherfucker, I am not staying like this for long."