New Student Escort Loses Her Pubes

Story Info
Clare experiences pleasure-pain.
6.4k words
4.29
62.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers

This is the sixth instalment of an 18-year-old music student's, Clare's, sexual journey. In the first instalment, she was hired by the husband and wife team of escort agency owners who discover during some sexual high jinx she is still a virgin. In the second, she sets out in a limo to her first appointment with her new escort name, "Celeste", to a man who has outbid other men for the privilege of taking her cherry. There is an erotic adventure in the limo. In the third instalment, she loses her cherry to an experienced client. The fourth instalment found the young lass fucked by a client known as the "High Hippie" on the altar of the Earth Goddess at an orgy at midnight of Summer Solstice in Central Park. The fifth had Clare fulfilling a crush she had with her ex-music teacher who was visiting New York. She lured him to her room, slowly stripped and made him an "offer he could not refuse". This installment has her meeting a client who has paid a big bonus to be the first to remove the pubic hair from her never shaven pussy.

Fran, the lady who ran the escort agency, had called Clare to inform her about the next assignment. This one was going to be very lucrative because the client had outbid several others to have the honor of removing all of Clare's pubic hair which had never been trimmed or cut before in her young life. Of course, this came with a full evening of sexual favors. Clare did not mind losing her pubes. In fact, she wanted to shave it off herself; since talking with other girls, she found they all had bald pussies. It was the big city way. Thank goodness Fran had told her not to shave it herself.

Several clients yearned to do the deed and she could not believe how much the high bidder was willing to pay. She had already earned enough from her previous clients for tuition at the Julliard School of Music but she had eye on a new cello that was so expensive that she would have to work for a good deal longer. Down deep, she was drawn to the erotic adventures she was experiencing.

The client was a woman celebrity named Dani, who had just won the Woman's Light Heavyweight Boxing Championship of the World. Hearing it was a woman made Clare pause for a moment but then she remembered two recent horny interludes with a woman's hot tongue on her very satisfied pussy. She did not think she was a lesbian. When she masturbated she always fantasized about men but an occasional female fling would be nice. Fran had told her that this client had used her escort service several times and could be trusted. She did however say that girls that had been with the client had been a little shaken up by the experience but nothing major. Clare was a bit worried about the "shaken up" phrase; but the money was so good and this made her throw caution to the wind.

The client had requested to Fran; that she wear a pleated plaid skirt and white blouse in a schoolgirl fashion. The location and time to meet was at 9 o'clock, at a bar called "La Femme Lickita" a few blocks off Times Square.

Meeting the New Light Heavyweight Boxing Champ

Clare got out of her taxi in front of "La Femme Lickita". Three Harley motorcycles were parked to the right of the large brass door; with their husky female owners huddled in a small circle laughing and passing around what smelled to her, from her experience at the hippie party, like a marijuana cigarette. The women had short boyish haircuts and wore tight black leather biker clothing. She read an "ANGELS FROM HELL" logo across the back of their jackets.

The nastiest looking one shouted out to her, "What you looking at bitch?" Then grabbed her crotch lewdly and said, "Maybe you want some of this." Clare looked away and rushed to the door where a tall, stocky bouncer of indeterminate sex in a suit and tie opened the door for her. She was greeted with a blast of the throbbing beat of trance-style music. Inside, it was wall to wall women drinking, laughing and shouting. It was pandemonium. There was a total variety of clothing from Wall Street business attire with Gucci high heels to farmer-type coveralls with work boots. Hairstyles were equally varied from feminine with long curls to short brush cuts. Clare was shocked by the extreme tattoos and piercings that were the style of many.

When Clare stepped in through the door, a hundred hungry eyes drank in her sweet young beauty. There she was with brunette hair flowing in long curls. She had very little makeup over her perfect skin although she had bright red lipstick on very sexy kissable lips. The top few buttons on her snow white blouse were open; to show her teen breasts pushed up and straining to be released from a bra that was a bit too small. The hem of her plaid pleated skirt was only a modest few inches above her knees. She was a yummy young morsel that all of these women would love to show the wonders of lesbian love-making. Dressed as she was as a school-girl tart and coming into a sex-crazed bar like this, everyone knew she would be smearing that red glossy lipstick over some lucky woman's clitoris before the night was over.

The music student had not expected this big a crowd. 'How will she ever find Dani? 'she thought as she stood there with a puzzled look on her pretty face. Fortunately, a tall heavy set woman with jeans and a plaid workman's shirt looked over at her, broke into a big smile of recognition, and rushed over with open arms. "Thank goodness, this must be Dani!" Clare felt relieved

"Dearie, dearie. Where have you been all my life?"

The woman loudly exclaimed over the roaring din of the music. The lesbian leaned in and Clare expected an air kiss but the dike wrapped one arm around her shoulder and the hand of the other grabbed her bum rudely, before planting a full-on kiss on Clare's lips. This left her in shock ; at a total loss for words, not knowing what to do. The woman finally broke her hold and stepped back. Clare shouted to her,

"Hi, are you Dani?

"Sure, babe I'm Dani. Let's get out of here."

The woman shouted back. Clare could see "LIAR" written all over her face as she said it. Even a country girl like herself knew that she was being hustled. All of a sudden, a handsome tall muscular woman in jeans and a black leather bomber jacket with a man's plaid shirt under it; was standing beside them.

"Hi, I am Dani. You must be Celeste from the agency. I have a table over there with some of my friends."

She had used Clare's escort name; Celeste. The music student escort turned to follow her, knowing certainly that this was her client; who was starting to lead her though the mass of people. Suddenly a strong hand grabbed her shoulder from behind and spun her back around. It was the first lady again being very persistent.

"You are with me doll."

She growled; in a deep voice with an angry look. Celeste cringed and stood up very straight since she did not know what to do. She had no experience with violent women. Then in a flash, with no warning , Dani's fist connected with brute force with the center of the woman's face. She went down like a proverbial "sack of hammers", out cold before she hit the floor. Even with all the noise in the bar, Celeste could hear the hollow clunk sound, of her head hitting the floor. She had never seen anything like that.

Dani leaned into her ear and said in a confident voice, "Don't worry. I'm making sure everyone knows YOU are with me." Dani's large strong hand gripped Celeste's and she was pulled obediently behind her protector to the V.I.P. section; which was a raised area overlooking the action. Celeste was starting to understand what Fran at the agency had meant when she said previous dates of Dani's had been "shaken up". The four women at Dani's table were standing up, cheering and giving high fives. One shouted,

"The champ gets another first round knockout!"

Dani sat down on an empty seat, laughed heartily and pulled Celeste roughly onto her lap. Celeste looked over the table full of drinks at the other two couples. Each was a combination of a tough looking woman in jeans and manly shirt with short hair and scarred faces sitting close beside a pretty girl, in nice makeup and a schoolgirl outfit similar to hers. Dani shouted out above the loud music,

"Celeste, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Willy, Wilma to her mother, ranked number three welterweight and here is big Chica, a future heavyweight champ."

Willy waved and Chica reached over with a huge hand and engulfed Celeste's in a manly handshake. Dani continued, "Hey schoolgirls, tell Celeste who you are."

"Hi, I'm Rosie." chirped the girl with Willy.

"Hi, I'm Angel. Rosie and I are friends of Fran."

'She is talking about Fran at Midnight Magic Escort's. So she is telling me they are escorts too.' This thought ran through Celeste's head and it did make her feel a lot better to know she was surrounded by colleagues. She could feel Dani's hand slipping under her short skirt and resting on her thong covered girlie parts. "This woman does not waste any time." Again she thought to herself. Dani roared again,

"Drink up guys. This is a celebration. Last night, I knocked out that bitch from Brazil who wanted my title. So, tonight is Brazilian Night in New York City." She turned to Celeste. "Stand up my sweet."

Celeste jumped to her feet as ordered ,with the aid of Dani's strong hand lifting her ass. Dani suddenly lifted up the front of Celeste's dress and violently jerked her panties half way down her thighs, totally exposing her hair covered pussy to all.

"Here is the young pussy I am going to Brazilian and fuck tonight. Nice hey?"

The boxers roared their approval at the table and a few dykes in the vicinity shouted, pointed and clapped at the scene. The thought of so many people looking at her private parts and her automatically moving her hand to cover her crotch in modesty. Dani took her hand and pushed it away.

"Get your fucking hand away from MY pussy. I bought it for tonight. It's MINE, bitch. Don't worry. I will take real good care of it. HAHA!"

Celeste looked down at the other two escorts for support but they just looked down and turned their eyes away. "Definitely NO support there." she thought "Ah well, I guess it is just women that are seeing my girlie bits." But she had a strange feeling that the lesbians leering with hungry sex-crazed eyes were not the same as the girls in the high school showers after gym in New Hampshire. So she just stood and waited for Dani's instructions as more onlookers turned to watch. Dani began running her fingers through the light brown pubic hair.

"Ah yes. I am going to get rid of this entire little girl's pussy hair and fuck this cunt until she begs for more. What do you say, bitch?"

With that, she tweaked a patch of pubes that really stung and made Celeste's eyes water.

"Sure Dani."

Celeste said meekly. She remembered that was the deal. But she did not know what the champ meant by "fucking". That must be what lesbians call oral sex.

"You are fucking right it is sure. Now take off those panties and throw them to that crowd over there. You ain't going to need them anymore."

Celeste hesitated a bit and then reached down and stepped out of her underwear with Dani's strong hand firmly on her butt cheek. She threw the thong as hard as she could to the crowd of onlookers who erupted into a big cheer. The lucky lesbian that caught them, put them to her nose and gave a big sniff followed by a big thumbs up.

"Now sit your cute ass back down on my lap."

Dani told the music student menacingly and then went on.

"Hey, girls. Stand up and show Celeste what a smooth bald pussy looks like."

With that, Rosie and Angel stood up with forced, big smiles and lifted their skirts to show two panty-less bald pussies. They had their backs to the crowd below. Dani shouted,

"Hey chicks, why don't you turn around and remind these old dykes what young pussy looks like."

They did as ordered and lifted their dresses high to the roar of the women below on the dance floor. The sexual tension in the room jumped a few notches and the distinct smell of flowing pussies surged into the air. Rosie sat down quickly but Angel seemed to love the attention and blew kisses to her new fans.

"Drink up girls. This is Brazilian Night!"

Dani shouted with glee as she pushed a fruity martini to Celeste. After she took a big gulp, Dani leaned over and planted a wet open-mouth kiss squarely on her lips with a probing tongue while roughly grabbing the music student's breast through her blouse and rolling her nipple a bit too firmly between a thumb and forefinger. Celeste's eyes began to water again from the pain but she held it in and said nothing. Dani turned to Chica.

"Chica my man, you got to feel these boobs. Hard as a rock but totally natural. Go ahead, be my guest, give them a little feel." The giant woman leaned over and placed a huge hand over Celeste's tit and gave it a long, good squeeze.

"Wow, Dani. That IS a prime set of knockers."

Chica then switched to feel the other breast in a reverie. Out of the blue, Dani gave Chica a loud slap across her cheek.

"I said feel them a little, you big fuck. Those are MY titties. You have your own ho'. "

The people at the table held their breath at the possible danger of this but Chica broke into a big toothy grin, took her hand away and said, "Sure, Dani. You are the Champ." As the big woman gazed at Dani with total hero worship. Chica was obviously turned on by feeling Celeste's breast and she pulled Angel onto her lap and started to paw her breasts roughly. Angel laughed in glee and kissed the big boxer's neck and ears. Soon she was moaning erotically in bad Spanish "Si, Chica, Si Chica, mas, mas."

Willy was not to be undone. She whispered in Rosie's ear and Rosie obediently got up, laid herself on her stomach across Willy's legs and lifted her skirt up to fully reveal her firm white naked butt cheeks. Willy gave the beautiful ass two hard whacks and they turned a bright pink.

"That's for playing hard to get and not jumping into the action sooner, girlie." Willy yelled.

She rubbed the girl's bottom with her strong hand and dipped a finger down the crack to her girlie parts. A broad grin crossed her scarred face as she held up a wet middle finger and shouted,

"Wow, this bitch is fucking dripping with cunt juice. She's loving this." She gave Rosie's butt two more hard slaps and continued, "That's enough for now my bitch. You don't get an orgasm before me, sweetie. Now sit up in that chair again, unzip my jeans and reach in and play with my pussy real nice like."

Rosie did as ordered and Willie lay back in her chair with her legs spread with a dreamy look in her eyes as her escort groped her hand deeply within the crotch of her jeans through the open zipper. Celeste squirmed on Dani's lap as the scene made her pussy moisten and she could feel a surge of blood engorging her womanly parts. She could not understand why the primitive, erotic part of her brain was so turned on by this type of punishment but her body's reaction made denial impossible.

She reached her right arm over Dani's head and lay it on her muscled shoulders and nestled into the boxer's body in surrender with her own head lying beside Dani's and her hot breath in Dani's ear. Dani understood immediately that this signalled the music student's giving of herself to the champion. She smiled knowingly and slipped her hard calloused hand up Celeste's thigh. This sent a thrill of anticipation through the teen and she happily spread her legs to give full access to her new master. Celeste was vaguely aware of the people around her as her brain was clouded with lust and her body seemed to have a will of its own to gallop towards a brazen erotic unknown destination.

"Yes. Please touch me there.............." the young girl sighed into the boxer's ear.

Dani did not need permission but he liked the girl's giving of herself so willingly. She might be the girl-toy that Dani had been looking for. She had bought a diamond encrusted dog collar with leash for the right one and this girl just might be the one. She reached the girl's down covered cunny and found it sopping wet with love juice. The girl's legs were spread so wide that Dani could easily run her palm from the camel toe notch at the top of her womanhood; down the lips of her pussy to the crack of her sweet firm ass-cheeks. The teen moaned in pleasure as she did this. On the way back up, the champ ran her middle finger between the lips to the wet entrance to her vagina and then over the sensitive clitoris.

"Oh GOD, that feels so damn goooooooooddddddd................" the student groaned so loud that all at the table could hear.

Dani was getting totally turned on and needed to move on to the next chapter on this erotic evening. She pushed Celeste off her lap and they both stood up.

"My girl and I are heading out to the gym for a little workout. You guys have fun."

She said while throwing a handful of hundred dollar bills on the table. Dani pushed confidently through the crowd as she pulled the trotting music student behind her towards the exit. The thoughts of the lesbians watching this; were split between those that were thinking "Lucky girlie" and those that were thinking "Lucky butch". But everyone knew that with the lustful look in the eyes of Dani and the obedience of the girl in the sexy school-girl outfit following, there was going to be some epic fucking going down soon.

As the couple went out into warm summer night, the din of the nightclub fell away as the big door closed behind them. Dani said, "My gym is only a couple of blocks away. Let's go"

Dani marched confidently forward on her expensive runners while Celeste trotted as best she could in her high-heeled party shoes. After a block or so, Dani stopped suddenly and swept the teen into her arms and gave her a deep lust filled kiss. Celeste could feel the tip of the boxer's tongue urgently searching for her's and she willingly swirled her tongue around the Champ's in response.

"Fuck babe, you really turn me on." she gasped and reached both her hands under the young girl's skirt and grabbed her naked buns and ground her crotch into hers.

Celeste's eyes popped open in surprise when she felt what seemed like a hard, erect giant penis grinding into her womanhood. The music student was very confused. Then the clinch was broken suddenly and they silently marched another block to the door under the fading sign "Vinny's Gym Home of Champions"

Dani had a key and opened the door. Celeste had never been in a place like this. It was silent and dark with the distinct smell of sweat, leather and liniment. There was only one small light on in the back but Dani knew the place so well that she led the way back passed the boxing ring. When they came to the black heavy bag hanging from its chain, the champ gave it a loud, hard combination of punches with her bare fists and then raised her arms in the air in victory.

"THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!"

She shouted and the sound echoed off the ancient walls. Dani grabbed Celeste's hand again and pulled her to the dressing room door and then within. She turned on only one of the four ceiling lights so that it was not very bright and then rummaged in one of the lockers along the near wall.

Since Dani was busy, Celeste looked around the room. The floor had large worn black and white tiles. There was an open doorway to a small kitchen at one end of the room and a padded massage table at the other. Beyond this, there was an open entrance to urinals and toilet stalls with an open shower area further back. She guessed that Dani was not shy about using the toilets or showering nude around the men that shared this room.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,771 Followers
12