New to the Family

Story Info
A couple rescues a woman who becomes part of the family.
1.9k words
4.09
14.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers

Rick and Jean is a couple in their early 40's. They made their money and retired early. On their first vacation in years they're traveling across country in an RV. One afternoon they are relaxing at a campsite overlooking a small town nestled in a valley.

While chatting with other campers they learn about of a unique couple that shows up from time to time looking for handouts. And sure enough one day this couple shows up at their RV. Being friendly and looking to hear more about them Rick invites them in and offers a beer.

Bill was in his early 30's, about six feet tall, long stringy dirty blond hair, reeking of marijuana did all the talking. He is prostituting his 22 year old girlfriend Lisa in exchange for money. Lisa is 5 feet tall, short brunette hair. She stands up and pulls down her baggy gym pants. Then she pulls off her oversized hoodie. Standing completely naked just a few feet away from Rick.

She was behaving like a trained zombie. She did as she was told. If not, the visible bruises on her body would multiply. The couple didn't know Jean was nearby listening to them. Rick has a plan and was seeing if it would work. He asked for a quick feel to get a feel of what she can do. Bill agrees as Rick moves her clothes to a nearby couch.

He then takes Lisa and massages her breast. One of his hands moves down to inspect a dry pussy that was beginning to moisten around his warm fingers. Her facial features began to breathe life into them. Rick states they have a deal. But on his terms.

He asked the guy if he knew where to get some more marijuana to which Bill says no problem. Rick hands him $300 to pick up some more beer and marijuana for them while the girl stays with him. Stating by the time he's finished with her Bill should be back with the stuff. Rick then retrieves Lisa's clothing to give to Bill. Stating she won't dare leave without any clothing.

The guy in his stoned out conditioned agrees to it, especially with his eyes glued to the money in his own hand. As Bill leaves, Jean comes out of the next room also completely naked. They guide the girl over to a window overlooking the valley area. They all can see Bill slowly leaving the campsite. Jean is sucking on one of Lisa's breast as Risk continues to massage her now wet pussy.

Rick lifts up one of her legs to explore her even more. Lisa wants to speak. She knows it wouldn't be long. After years of being with her abusive boyfriend this could be her first real orgasm. Two total strangers were making this happen to her as she was unprepared on how to properly respond to this new feeling.

As Bill was getting closer to town, Rick leans in and says, "Do you want to stay with him or do you want to come; with us?" She was by now losing control. Her pussy was tightening up. The waves were increasing with every movement of his fingers dancing across her dripping wet clitoris.

She was looking at the man who abused her for years driving further away to buy more drugs. Jean moves in and guides her tongue into the Lisa's opened mouth. Jean could tell the girl was enjoying this as she responded with her tongue as well. Separating for air Jean asked, "Ready to come with us?"

By now she only knew of one feeling. Her head and eyes rolled back. Her mouth widens as her pussy exploded. Shockwaves crisscrossed endlessly through her. Every muscle of her body went a different direction. As did her mind. They held onto her as she repeatedly stuttered the word "yes" over and over. They lowered her to the floor where her over-flowing pussy was greeted by Jean's mouth.

Rick composed himself and went outside to unhook the lines and prepare for a quick exit before Bill returned. At the front office Rick told them a story about Bill causing problems. Then said they were heading towards Boise, Idaho. But in fact they were heading back to their home in Oklahoma. No mention of Lisa being with them. By the time Bill returned they were long gone.

Rick drove the RV while Jean and Lisa continued their lesbian delights in the back bedroom. The sounds from the windows drove their pleasures to new thrills. Cars passing them by on the open road made them feel like they were performing for each and every one of them.

Jeans personal collection of dildos was probing every orifice of both of their bodies. At times Lisa resembled a pin cushion. Her lower section vibrating by two dildos of different sizes and as Jeans strap-on repeatedly explores Lisa's mouth and throat.

Lisa was a natural for anal sex as Jeans pounding her red hot ass cheeks. As Lisa orgasmed again, Jean sealed her ass with a butt plug and proceeded to stretch out her pussy with a much longer and wider dildo attachment. Lisa was on the receiving end of a pussy pounding. Taking in nine inches of solid thickness.

They switched up as Jean learned the hard way that Lisa knew how to pound it long and hard. With each thrust, the strap-on would leave Jeans pussy only to be rocketed back inside to the back-end of her pussy. Jean would lose every bit of air in her lungs. The sounds she made kept Ricks throbbing dick fully erect with pre-cum at the ready.

Jean's orgasm came when Lisa aimed her thrust towards Jeans ass. Lisa gave each thrust an extra kick to it as Jeans eyes began to roll back. As Jean arched her back during her orgasm, Lisa pulled out and started working Jeans pussy with her hand. This drove Jean's orgasm into overdrive. Jeans screams were met by Ricks shooting his load all over himself as he was jacking off to their sounds. Nearly running the RV off the road.

In time the women collapsed together in bed. Later Jean awoke, cleaned herself off and dressed. Rick switched places with her as he began to enjoy exploring Lisa's body. This is when Lisa understood the collection of large sizes of dildos. Standing literally before her was an eleven inch penis with nearly a two inch girth.

Not wasting any time Rick prepares Lisa. Her legs and arms are strapped to each corner of the bed. He begins to explore Lisa's pussy with his tongue. It dances around, in and out of her. This causes her to have a mild orgasm as she squirted all over Rick and the bed. Licking her clean, his mighty cock dangles about her face. Like bobbing for apples, she mouthed one of his nuts and sucks away.

He repositioned his cock towards her mouth as her breathing became erratic. Like a drowning victim knowing they are about to take that last bit of air. Slowly at first but in time it was repeatedly guided up and down her throat. Her head movements signaled she was OK. The moment he removes his cock from her mouth she begins to breathe again. He then prepares for the main event.

He unties her from the bed. Treated like a rag doll she was bundled up. Her feet are placed up to her head and her arms by the side. He takes Velcro straps to secure her tightly together. She has the look of terror and excitement on her face. He takes a butt plug and works into her swollen ass. Her pussy is dripping wet, swollen, and twitching for what is about to come.

And that twitching is vibrating throughout her whole body. On the verge of passing out, she is begging for his cock. He slowly works his eleven inches into her. Screams rang throughout the RV. Jean, sitting behind the wheel, grins like the Cheshire cat. She knew that scream. She was addicted to the feel of being ripped apart by that cock.

As Rick slowly picks up speed, Lisa began to shake violently. Every thrust resonates throughout her body. As he held on to her waist, he is able to work her body towards his thrusting cock. Given her size and how little she weighed, she was being treated like a giant size masturbate toy. Each thrust of his cock is repeatedly rammed fully into her pussy, her head flies back as tears and smiles radiate from her face. Her whole pussy engulfs his massive cock as if it's wanting more.

In time Rick dumps his load into her pussy. With a huge cock and a fountain of cum inside her pussy a small bulge began to form on her belly. Withdrawing his cock took time as her pussy held fast to it. As the last inch finally cleared her body, the rubbing of a still hard cock against her clitoris did her in. She starts shaking violently as her high pitch screams are joined by pee and cum shot out of her pussy.

She momentarily passes out but her body continues to vibrate from a powerful orgasm. Still tied up Rick flips her over and removes the butt plug. He wants the feel of his cock deep inside of her ass. It was already loosed up from her earlier fun with Jean. Rick proceeds to expand the opened ass hole that was welcoming his mighty cock into her ass.

Half asleep and half-awake she moans out with what little strength she has left. In time Rick pounds another load of cum deep inside of her. After Rick unties her, she continues to shake as each touch to her body creates aftershocks that keep her orgasm going nonstop. But there is one last thing Rick wanted to do to her.

He places her on the floor and straightens the bed out so she can get some rest. Rick freshens up and joins his wife who has been enjoying all the sounds and smells of their new friend. She pulls over to the side of the road so she can get a quick taste of Ricks cock. A few hours later they pull into a RV campgrounds and set up for the night.

Lisa slept for almost two days. Once she awoke Jean helped her into the shower. Afterwards Jean hands her some clothes they bought for her the day before. Lisa then has what is to her the first hot meal in a very long time. She was happy being away from her abusive boyfriend but she was worried Bill might catch up to her.

When Lisa finished eating Rick hands Lisa her wallet. He took it out of her pants pocket and quickly hid it when he was undressing her earlier. Lisa started crying. She couldn't figure out why. Jean comforted her as they talked with her. They knew from the other campers about Bill's temper. They knew she needed to get her away from him.

They talked for hours. By early morning Rick and Jean offered Lisa a proposal. She could live with them like an adopted daughter. She would work to get her GED, go to college to make a future for herself. And enjoy having tons of sex with them. With tears and smiles she agrees.

They celebrated the deal by engaging in a three-way over the next few hours. The following morning they set off for their home in Oklahoma. Lisa slept naked on the bed; Rick drove as Jean surf the web. She finds a small news report about Bill being arrested near Idaho. He was charged with breaking and entering, resisting arrest, and drug possession.

Arriving home Lisa rested up before she began her new life. And Rick and Jean begins enjoying their new daughter.

Shimakuwa
Shimakuwa
24 Followers