New Ways to Live: Rhian & Ryan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers

Rhian -- It was easy going in and then awkward coming out, wasn't it?

Ryan -- Yeah, like, all of a sudden my boxers are across the other side of the room and the gusset of mom's knickers are pulled aside and, still spooning her, I can see my cock going into her and coming out glistening wet, and yup, we're actually fucking here, like in the hottest fantasy ever. And there's this amazing woman who raised me, looked after me, and spanked my ass and taught me how to be a human being, and she's trying not to act too enthusiastic, or make eye contact, but she's coming... hard...

Rhian -- And coming and coming... so hard...

Ryan -- And I don't know where to put my hands. My cock is buried deep and giving her sexual pleasure, and I don't know what skin contact is and isn't okay. It was surreal. I was hard as steel and I couldn't come. I didn't dare come.

Rhian -- Same when I dared to take control and got on top of you. Do you remember that? I was holding onto myself. I wouldn't take my clothes off. I had one hand holding my panties aside and the other keeping my t-shirt over my belly. I was so frightened of him seeing me naked then, as if any of that mattered anymore. When he came, I jumped off and out of the way. I just couldn't.

Ryan -- And then she pulls up the covers, tucks me in and spoons up next to me again.

Rhian -- Yeah, "goodnight, son!" (laughs)

5

THE WAKE

PF -- How did you both handle the reality the next day and onwards?

Rhian -- I think he handled it well under the circumstances. I just tried to keep a brave face for both of us, considering I didn't know what would happen next. But the next day I was up and out of bed before we could look at each other, and trying to get back into mother mode before the day started. It was easier than I expected. I rationalised that, yeah, it was different, but it wasn't a crime. We both got what we needed and clearly wanted. The guilt wasn't long lived in all honesty.

Ryan -- The next day I woke up horny as fuck! It was hard on my cock! My conscience wasn't too bad but trying to figure out where we both stood was the test. We tried to carry on as normal and with a bit of effort we got through the day. But by the evening we knew we had to talk about it because it was clear it was going to get in the way of the affection that we usually showed each other.

Rhian -- We first had to find our way to the conclusion that the sex shouldn't have gotten in the way of our role as a mother and son, that no matter what we wouldn't stop being that. We accepted that this thing had happened out of necessity and admitted that we both enjoyed it. But if it was going to happen again, or became a habit, we'd stop if it showed signs of ruining our family.

PF -- And when did you next have sex after that?

Ryan -- Two weeks later?

Rhian -- About that, yes.

PF -- Was that much different than the first time?

Rhian -- There was a little bit more affection and intimacy. We were a little more careful and conscious as well, which I think made the difference. The gravity of doing it again and knowing full well what we were doing. This time we're more bold and Ryan especially. He's pulling porn star moves and I'm just like, "fuck, my son is fucking me and I'm going out of my mind..."

Ryan -- I used a condom that time, too, so mom could feel me come while I was inside her. Remember that, mom?

Rhian -- Of course I do. Kinda hard to forget!

PF -- When the sex became regular, what changed?

Ryan -- Physically we got around to being more comfortable around each other in bed. Mom gradually took to being as naked as I was. We'd kiss now and again but not like you see in the pornos or anything. Just the way a mom and son show affection, you know? But when we learned about each other's bodies more the sex got really comfortable and relaxed and we could just ask each other whenever we felt like it.

Rhian -- What sticks out more for me also is when we started having sex during the daylight. There was something taboo about that to me. I don't know why. Now when Ryan comes by on the weekends we'll sit around and catch up, do some shopping, and then he'll take me to bed for a couple hours. When we started doing that it was incredibly naughty. The fact that we were so comfortable with what we were doing by then really got me going. Still does...

PF -- Is it still weird to you in any way?

Ryan -- I'm very much used to it and loving every moment.

Rhian -- It's kinda funny sometimes. We still keep it to ourselves but it's surreal to think that we both grew up in a world where it was once a crime, but now it's okay? We keep waiting for the day someone puts a stop to it.

Ryan -- I love hearing peoples' reasons why it should be illegal. I think it's hilarious. I just keep my tongue in my head and think, "either this guy is lying or he's bitter that he doesn't have a mom like mine". And then I get to thinking about having sex with you again and everything becomes suddenly unimportant!

6

FORCES OF HABIT

These days Rhian and her son's relationship is more casual than what it was, but it's clear to see that the love between them doesn't simply rely on the physical side. Rhian is still Ryan's mother, albeit with that added sexual factor, but being a mother comes first and foremost. It's remarkable that they have normalised their lifestyle to such an extent, while being more energetic and attentive of each other's emotional needs -- and without blurring those lines.

Of course, when I bring up their sexual habits, they talk candidly as though they are lovers like any other.

PF -- What are your favourite sex positions?

Rhian -- Admittedly I'm not an acrobat. I love being held in lazy positions... Lovemaking positions, if you know what I mean? We pretty much love the same thing, especially missionary. It feels like I'm teaching my son to make a baby. That makes me feel so filthy. I come so hard that way.

Ryan -- Well, technically you are showing me how to make a baby (laughs).

PF -- Did you ever think about having a baby with Ryan?

Rhian -- Pretending to try, yes. Actually doing it, no. He's all I need and want!

PF -- Ryan, what's one thing you've yet to do with your mother when you're in bed together?

I'd love to make her gush, if it were ever possible. I just think, that intense an orgasm I'd love to be able to say I gave her. She's a beautiful sight when she's in the throes of pleasure. That'd be amazing to see.

PF -- Rhian, what's one thing you'd love to do that you haven't done yet?

Rhian -- Based on what we've talked about, I'd actually love to make out with him, and for a loooong length of time. That might even get him what he wants...

Ryan -- (looks at his wristwatch) So, hey, is that the time?

PF -- One last question, then. If you had any advice for mothers or sons who want to get it together like you did, what would it be?

Ryan -- That's a tough one. Every situation is different I guess. I'd personally say never stop respecting women and trying to live realistically. Sometimes a fantasy is no more than a fantasy and you have to accept that. But if it's possible, always be family first and the rest will fall into place. If it's going to happen, it'll happen.

Rhian -- Sleep on it (laughs). Seriously though, I think we were in a unique situation because we always communicated well and gave each other attention. I think that's important and that's helped us keep a healthy relationship. Moms, if your son has a boner for you, ask if it's for you. If it is, tell him he's welcome!

PanzerFeck
PanzerFeck
1,542 Followers
12