New Women's Prison Warden Pt. 02

Story Info
The ongoing story of a new male warden at a women's prison.
1.3k words
4.1
22.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

Walt Conner, the new warden at Abbotsville state institution for women, had just arrived at his new job. Miss Jenkins, the chief guard, was showing him the Disciplinary Unit.

A sobbing inmate, Anna Gaines, lay secured face down on a punishment table, her ass red with the paddling she had just received. There was a realistic looking dildo protruding from her brown eye. Miss Jenkins grabbed the end of it and began to pull it out and push it back in, fucking the inmate in her ass.

Anna was crying but secretly she loved being used by another woman. She was afraid to admit this to the other inmates for fear of being raped right in the dorm by one or more of the trustees. She had already seen that happen several times to weaker inmates in the two months she had been at Abbotville.

"Even worse will happen the next time you disobey," barked Miss Jenkins. She then ordered the two dyky looking guards to release Anna from her restraints, pull the dildo out and lay her on the rough concrete floor, face up.

As Anna lay there quivering, Miss Jenkins looked at Guard Jackson and said "you may continue where you left off."

Guard Jackson, a tall, hefty woman in her mid 30s straddled Anna, one foot on each side of her head. The guard pulled up her skirt and revealed that she had no panties. Walt was surprised at that but also stimulated by the sight of so much pussy he had been seeing.

Guard Jackson reached into her hairy cunt and began tugging on a string that proved to be attached to a very bloody tampon. Tossing it a nearby trash can she stood over Anna and let her ponder what would inevitably happen next. Then the guard squatted and sat completely on Anna's face.

Walt could hear muffled sounds from Anna as she struggled to catch a breathe. "Lick, bitch" ordered Miss Jenkins. Walt could see the spreading expression of satisfaction on Guard Jackson's face.

He knew Anna's tongue had found her hungry clit and was expertly servicing it. This performance went on for a few minutes as Miss Jenkins and the other guard watched and made rude comments about the inmate liking her meat '"extra rare."

Then Guard Jackson said "since you are good at this, you may pleasure yourself." Anna immediately began to grab her own pussy and inset first two, then three, then four fingers. Soon Anna was making muffled noises of an impending orgasm while continuing to munch Guard Jackson's carpet.

Guard Jackson then let out muffled scream of orgasm. Just as Anna ceased her tongue activity Guard Jackson let out a tremendous fart and said "now lick my ass, bitch." Anna immediately started her tongue going again, this time up Guard Jackson's poop chute. Anna knew it was perverted but somehow did not mind the smell coming from Guard Jackson's butthole.

After a few minutes of this, Guard Jackson stood up and Walt could see that the inmate's face was covered in red. Her utter humiliation was plain to see. Somehow, Walt thought, she is probably not done apologizing for her disobedience.

Miss Jenkins tapped Walt on the arm and indicated it was time to continue the tour. As they left he could see the other guard straddle the inmate's face and begin to squat down.

Miss Jenkins explained, "I encourage sexual contact between the staff and inmates. It relieves tension for the guards and allows the inmates to pay for their rule violations. Just as long as the staff member is the one on top and receiving most of the pleasure." Walt began to ponder whether that policy of fraternizing included the warden.

"Lets take a spin through of the dorm areas," Miss Jenkins advised as she unlocked a metal grill door and led the way into an open area with bunks. Walt could see inmates immediately stand up and move to the front of their bunks at attention.

All inmates and trustees were completely nude, except trustees wore a red ribbon around their waist to show their status. They also were permitted to wear high heels, which accentuated their bare ass cheeks. "We make 'em strip once they enter the dorm area. It makes body searches much easier," explained Miss Jenkins.

Miss Jenkins took a whistle from a pocket and blew it once. Immediately each inmate knelt on her bunk and put her forehead on the bed with her ass facing the aisle. The result was Walt suddenly viewing a sea of cunts and assholes. The trustees stood to one side and got to feast on the view.

Walt could see marks on a few butt cheeks. Miss Jenkins walked down the line, occasionally stopping to slap an inmate's ass and command "spread 'em wider, bitch!" She would then dip a finger into a pussy here and an asshole there, not bothering with lube. Inmates winced but knew to say nothing. They did not want a trip to the disciplinary unit.

After inspecting the group and ordering them to resume their daily routines, Miss Jenkins suggested Walt tour the toilet and shower area. As they entered Walt could see one trustee sitting on a sort of toilet seat. But instead of a toilet bowl below it, inmate Sarah Boyle lay underneath, her head right under the toilet seat and only an inch from the trustee's pussy and asshole.

Just then the trustee began to piss a stream of urine into Sarah's mouth. The trustee looked at Miss Jenkins and Walt with no apparent embarrassment. Sarah struggled to drink the fast flowing stream of piss but was able to keep up without spilling any.

"The penalty for allowing piss onto the floor is 20 swats with the strap," explained Miss Jenkins.

When she saw Walt's curious look, she said "inmates who receive minor demerits from the staff can either take a position with their ass in the air and get welts from the strap, or they can serve an hour in the toilet chair, drinking all that is offered. Most choose the chair. Some, like Sarah, even come to enjoy it because they can service trustees and earn extra privileges."

"But what if a trustee sitting on the seat has to shit?" asked Walt.

Miss Jenkins came alive at that question. "That sort of activity is reserved for severe punishment in the disciplinary unit, here only pissing is allowed. If a trustee has to shit first, she uses that toilet over there. But she can then sit on the special seat and demand that the inmate being punished licked her asshole clean."

Walts shuddered at first with the thought of how a shitty asshole must taste, but found his cock starting to swell again at the thought of watching such activity.

He could see another trustee get in line to use the special toilet chair. She was heavier than average, with a very large, white ass. As the first trustee got up the second one plopped down on the toilet chair and let out a huge fart right in Sarah's face.

Walt could hear Sarah meekly say "thank you ma'am" as her tongue started going to work on the second trustee's pussy. Sarah began to stimulated herself as she sucked the trustee's tasty cunt. She just wished it could be in a more private place such as a nice bedroom. But she knew she had to please the trustees to avoid being raped with a large dildo like some of the others.

"She's probably going right for the clit," Walt mused as he watched Sarah expertly suck on the trustee and finger herself at the same time.

"Lets move on to your office so I can introduce you to some of the special perks the warden receives" cooed Miss Jenkins as she led the way out of the dorm area.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers