New World

Story Info
In a postapocalyptic world, new sissy is born.
933 words
3.99
23.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not so distant future. World is rebuilding after big nuclear war, caused by deadly virus. And my story begins here.

I was freelance scavenger. Trying to survive. There are not so many people to attack me but a lot of wild animals and zombie'ish creatures running through the streets. And I was at my daily routine - search for things to make my life easier.

I had small safe house, which I modified months ago. But this time I was long, long way from home. After few hours of searching, I found a store. And not some demolished store with tv's. It looked like old market, but there were a lot of stuff on shelves. Food, electronic, medicines etc. I decided to look for something there.

I was inside for good 30 minutes. Taking all what I needed, and what I could put in my backpack. But not so long after that I heard "It is bad to steal like that" and I was knocked out.

I woke up. I didn't know where I am, or for how long I was off. What I noticed, that I'm laying on some kind steel table, tied up with restraining belts. I was completely naked, but after a while, the doors opened from dark corner of the room.

"Do you want to stay alive you filthy thief?" Womans voice asked.

"Where Am I?! What are you doing to me?!" I yelled

"Shut up, and answer the question! Do you want to stay alive?!"

"YES! YES I DO!" I yelled again.

She measured me from top to bottom and said:

"I'm glad to hear that. But you have to know, that we need to do some changes."

"What changes for fuck sake?!"

"Calm down. You are in good hands. Promise me that you won't make any problems and I will release you from these belts"

"I promise".

"Okay, good! So, after I will release you, I will lead you to the shower. You stink as rat!"

"Ok, fine..."

She released me, and I followed her to the shower. And yes, she was right. I needed a good shower.

She put on my head a shower cap. When I asked why, she said that first, I will wash my whole body, then my hair. It was weird, because what I remembered, I washed in different way. But okay. I entered the cabin and she closed it behind me saying to wash myself.

"I'm mixing gel with hot water now" she said.

And it started. I smelled nice gel coming out with water, making a lot of foam all over my body. There was a lot of foam. After a while, when clean water started to wash this foam off me, I noticed that it washes all my hair too! But hey - at least I took a hot shower, which I didn't had for a long time.

When I walked out, she handed me a towel to dry myself with it. When I was done, she leader me to another room. It looked like an old barber shop. Pink, big hair dryers, few sinks, and pink chairs. She told me to make myself comfortable in one of these chairs, sos he could wash my hair now.

After few long minutes, when she already dried my hair, she told me to sit in front of a mirror sos he could cut my hair a bit. And I didn't believed - I had a long, straight hair, at least half of my back long! She cut the ends of it and turned me over.

"Now - one of the finals steps" she took a cold drop of gel, not bigger than nail and massaged it straight into my nipples. I didn't knew what is going on, but after a while I had a pair of beautiful 34DD boobs.

I didn't had time to say anything - she took my hand and led me to next room. And what I saw was... stunning.

"This is wardrobe. You dress up here, in what is here. Do you understand?"

"Y..Yes.." I said with little bit cracked, but high voice.

"Glad to hear that. On the chair on your left is your suit for today. Do you want my help with it?"

"N..No... I think I can do this"

"Good, dress up. Don't waste any more time"

"Like here?! There's no any changing room or something?"

"This is changing room sweetie. For every girl here. But don't talk, dress up."

I took the suit. It was black lace bra, with matching panties and garter belt. I manager to put it on, in meanwhile, woman gave me black stockings with lace tops, and suede black pumps with red bottoms.

"Finish up with these" she said.

She quickly showed me how to pull on stockings, and how to walk in pumps. When I was slipping in these, she put pink pill on small table in the corner.

"Save it. It will change your temporary boobs into real ones. But there's a rule, that says you will decide to swallow or not after a week. If not, we will release you to where you came from. But I can guarantee - you will take this, and some other pills. Oh, and my name is Kendra. For you from the other hand, name "Rebecca" suits well. Get used to it."

I was shocked and excited at the same time. My cock was rock hard, ready to erupt like volcano.

Funny thing is - I felt comfortable, but weird at the same time. And I didn't want to stop.