New World of Prostate Play

Story Info
Married couple experimenting with a new journey into our sex.
1.1k words
4.22
62.5k
40
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come home from work and see that the package I ordered has arrived. It is in an nice case that could easily be slipped on a bookcase and look normal.

I open the box and examine my new prostate device. The Aneros Vice.

I put the batteries in the vibe and experiment with the nine different settings. The device itself is made of silicon and feels very nice.

It looks large at first glance. However, I am very intrigued. I take a hot shower and prepare myself. I lay a towel on the bed and lube up the device with a layer of Vaseline and a thin layer of coconut oil. I lube myself and begin to push it inside of me. It inserts with very little effort. Size is full but feels nice as you feel it on all sides or all the way around.

The vibe is powerful and extends though the device due to the design. I chose a high speed setting for this session. Make sure you lube the vibe before inserting it into the device, otherwise it is difficult to remove.

Have tried KY, Olive Oil. Vaseline and Coconut oil. So far coconut oil seems to be the best. Since it is filling and making contact, the lube is important for the most comfort.

I laid on my back with my knees bent. I continue to apply pressure as it slips in deeper and I can feel the vibrations on my prostate. I am wearing a cock ring but at this point I have not touched my cock.

About 7 to 10 minutes after inserting it, I began to sustain an erection without any contact. It continued to grow on its own. Small spasms were starting on the inside. My prostate feels like it is burning inside me. My erection gets stiffer, which is different than the experience I had with the Rocks Off Naughty Boy. With that massager I came with my cock completely flaccid.

I am starting to feel euphoric as my wife enters the bedroom. She can tell I am in pure ecstasy.

Wife began lightly touching my cock as the sensations continue. A few minutes of light touching and teasing result in an even firmer erection and awesome feelings.

She then takes my cock into her mouth and performs a fantastic blowjob. As she pushed down on the base, I could feel the vibrations deep in my balls. I continue to contract around the device and enjoy the vibrations.

She began tugging at the device and pushing it forward and inward as she continues to devour my cock. This created a nice sensation and I began stroking myself. The spasms grew stronger and closer together.

By this time I am moaning and flinching uncontrollably and I can feel the cum rising up my cock.

She continues to coax me and tell me not to rush myself and enjoy the ride. Breathe.

At this point I am bucking and lifting myself up from the bed, She is watching the head of my cock anticipating my orgasm. The device feels like it is moving on its own plunging deep into me.

I cross over the edge and the fluid starts to flow from the head. Not shooting like a regular ejaculation but more oozing and overflowing in copious amounts.

She continues her tugging and pushing through my orgasm .I lay still and enjoy the waves and vibrations for another five minutes or so after the fluid had stopped flowing like a cool down period.

As I lay there panting, the wife gets out her Jack Rabbit and begins to masturbate beside me. This provokes me to grab some coconut oil and stroke myself. Her toy is nibbling at her clit and she hold herself open with her other hand. Her breathing get quicker and more jagged as the buzzing toy continues. I see her clitoris glisten with her own juices. She began to squirm and pant and blast into a wonderful orgasm. I coax her to ride it and she rolls into another one as I stroke my now erect cock again.

I rolled over and got in a missionary position to make love to her! I slipped into her with the Vice thrusting into me with the kegels and the pumping movements I was making . It was wild , like it was thrusting into me pushing me into her...almost involuntary and not in my control. Like the best of both worlds!!

I am getting an erection just rethinking it!

After a bit I realized that I was probably pouring precum and pulled out not to cum in her.

I finished off stroking myself, letting my knuckles stroke her clitoris area with each stroke and grinding against her. Mind blowing second orgasm with the Vice exploding in me at impact!

What a fantastic lady!

Fast forward three months...

I received my new Progasm Ivory on Friday but have had a house full of company until this afternoon. I found myself with a short time alone and decided to try it out to see what it was like.

Being I was on a short time frame, I slipped a condom over it and rubbed a little bit of coconut oil on the already lubricated condom.

Surprisingly it felt large on insertion even though I have been using the Vice for months. The .05 inch larger makes a noticeable difference. Also the neck is longer on the Progasm than the Vice which allows you to pull it in deeper and hit different spots. It seems to move less that the Vice does but feels very filling.

I walked around with it in for a few minutes allowing it the maneuver inside me and within a few minutes I was starting to pant and twitch. Very different than the feelings I have experienced with the Vice.

As I said I was on a short time frame so I hadn't even removed my clothes all the way.

I wound up at the bathroom counter in front of the sink with the Progasm in me and pants down around my ankles.

I began stroking and it felt as it was pounding me from behind. I have never experienced anything quite like that. It was mind blowing intense. Almost violent! I shot profusely pushing my scrotum against the cool marble counter top until I emptied myself completely. I actually pushed the Progasm out on orgasm but I chock that up to too much lube.

There I stood with my knees shaking and my cock drained still in my grips. saying "Wow, what just happened?"

I am thinking there will be many new adventures to follow. Can't wait to try it during intercourse. I love this thing!

You guys that haven't tried prostate massage because you think it's about a gay thing are definitely missing out on a brand new world!