New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later it was all over and I turned around to find that Pete had his arms around me and a big grin on his face. I looked sideways and saw Randy in a similar position with Kirsty. Omigod, I thought, they'd swapped already. Pete and Randy walked us to a bar and we sat and drank to the New Year then they invited us back to their hotel. We swapped back again and Randy walked me with his arm around my waist to their suite. On the way back we lost Kirsty and Pete somewhere in the crowd, but figured they were big people and knew their own way home.

Once inside Randy wasted no time in stripping me of my dress, while removing his clothes also. He had a good bod, a bit out of shape but nonetheless well-endowed in the right places. I felt slutty and grotty, sticky from cum, and needed a shower. Together we stood in the shower washing each other between kisses, then dried each other and he carried me to his king size bed. We rolled on it, hugging, kissing, caressing and loving each other.

We heard the door to the suite open and close and the lights in the lounge came on.

"You home?" called Pete.

"Yeah," replied Randy, "You got Kirsty with you?"

"You bet."

We heard Kirsty and Pete do much the same as we had done, showering together then going to Pete's room. After a few moments, during which we heard giggling from Kirsty, Pete asked Randy if he wanted to swap again.

Randy looked at me questioningly and I grinned and nodded, so he answered "Yeah, all OK here if it's OK there."

Next thing I knew the door was thrown open and Pete carried Kirsty into the bedroom, placing her carefully on the bed beside me. Then he stood back, quickly joined by Randy, who surveyed Kirsty's luscious body with interest, as Pete was doing to mine. Pete and Randy looked at each other.

"This could be fun," he said.

"Sure could," agreed Pete.

Without further ado Pete came to me and started kissing and caressing me intimately. Randy was doing the same to Kirsty as she lay alongside me. It took very little persuasion for Pete's cock to become ramrod straight and hard and he carefully worked it into my sopping pussy, then withdrew it, watching Randy do the same for Kirsty. Both guys withdrew and went out of the room, obviously discussing what to do with us. Kirsty and I wasted no time in continuing to caress each other, fingers each other's pussy, licking, sucking and nibbling each other's breasts, and finally moving into a full 69 position where we were sucking and nibbling each other's clit.

Randy and Pete returned.

"Hey, man, look at these two bitches go for it!" exclaimed Pete. "What a show. Bet that Kirsty cums first."

"Nah, not a hope. Stacy's far hotter. She'll cum first for sure."

"Tell you what. Whichever one cums first, we'll both fuck."

"Good idea," agreed Randy.

Both cheered for their chosen lover while Kirsty and I did our best to cum as quickly and hard as we could so we would gain the benefit of these two guys. I was getting so close but Kirsty beat me to it by a couple of seconds, writhing under my tongue on the bed while I humped her face, cumming shortly afterwards.

Pete rolled me off Kirsty and without giving her a break, held her legs widely apart and invited Randy to do the deed. Randy pushed his cock into Kirsty's cunt with no preliminaries, forcing it in as far as it would go then pushing hard for that final inch. He fucked her hard and fast while she writhed, partly in lust, partly in pain I suspect. It took only a few minutes before Randy came inside Kirsty, then pulled out and held her so Pete could repeat his performance. Again Kirsty was virtually raped, Pete cumming after about ten full-depth thrusts. He withdrew quickly and we watched Kirsty as she rolled on her side and brought her knees to her chest in obvious pain.

"Hey, we could fuck her ass now," suggested Pete.

"No, leave her be. You've hurt her enough for tonight," I said. "If you want more, and judging by your cocks you're not up for it, you can fuck me."

Pete looked at me, then picked me up and took me to his room, leaving Kirsty with Randy. Once in Pete's room he spread-eagled me on his bed and straddled me. I reached for his cock and balls, pulling his balls down hard, eliciting a moan of pain.

"If you want me I'm yours, but I won't tolerate you being rough or causing me pain. So come on, honey, harden up for me and make sweet gentle love to me."

I gently stroked his cock while holding his balls in my other hand, and was rewarded by his cock lengthening and thickening as it became fully engorged once again.

"Lie on your back, darling, I want to ride you."

He lay on his back, his cock pointing to the ceiling and I straddled him then gently lowered myself onto him, taking his full length and sitting firmly across his hips. He reached up and cupped my breasts, twisting my nipples painfully, just as I like it. I started moving back and forth, rubbing my pussy slit and clit across his pubic bone. He moved his hands to my hips to increase the tempo and very soon I was approaching my orgasm.

"Yes, honey, like that, oohhh I'm sooo close, yes, yes, yes, cum in me darling, ooohhh, I'm cummingggggg."

As I came hard I felt his warm sperm flooding my cunt as he squirted several spurts against the end of my love tunnel. I sat still for a few seconds then collapsed onto his chest, panting hard from my exertions. As I lay there I heard screams of ecstasy from Kirsty in the other room. Randy must be treating her right, was my final thought as I drifted into an exhausted satiated sleep.

*************************************

Later on New Year's day I awoke, my memory of the previous evening and early morning coming back slowly. I reached out sideways and felt a body, still obviously asleep, and checked. It was Pete. I thought through how I had behaved and waves of remorse flooded through me. I was a slut. I had had sex with two guys I hardly knew, letting them cum inside me, use me like the fuck toy I'd apparently become. Thank god I was still on the pill, I thought, must remember to take today's one soon. But I'd not used any protection. I had opened myself up to all sorts of sexual diseases without a thought for the future. I was just a filthy whore slut, selling myself, my integrity, for a few cheap thrills. My behavior was contrary to everything I'd ever been taught. I started sobbing quietly, burying my face in the pillow as the sobs racked my body.

Pete must have woken up because I felt his arm around my shoulders as he tried to soothe me.

"Sweetheart, what's the matter?" he purred into my ear.

"I'm such a slut, letting you and Randy fuck me when we'd just met, taking no precautions against any STDs. You must just think me the lowest of the low."

He pressed his lips to my neck and kissed me, caressing my naked body with his hands as he sought to comfort me from my demons.

"Darling, you and Kirsty are the sweetest, sexiest, most adorable women I've ever met. I'm sorry if you now regret what we did, but at the time you were more than willing and I thought you enjoyed yourselves immensely. I know Randy and I certainly did. However, you are free to leave at any time. We're certainly not going to hold you. If you stay you do so of your own free will. I certainly hope you stay with us, but the decision is yours entirely."

As he spoke the words sank in and I realized that it was me, not him, who I was angry at. I also realized that I wasn't angry at me for last night, but for all the earlier times when I hadn't taken opportunities offered to have fun. I was regretting the cossetted and over-protected life I'd been living. I resolved to change things this year. This was my new beginning, my opportunity to really live life, starting now. I had a choice: stay or go. I chose to stay. I rolled over towards Pete, pressing him to the bed, kissing him hard on the lips, smiling down at him while my hand sought his cock, semi-hard already, and gently massaged it to full hardness.

"Fuck me, darling," I commanded hoarsely.

He rolled me onto my back, covered me with his body, bent his head down and nibbled at my nipples, sending thrills of sexy delight shooting through my body, then I moaned as he slowly entered me, his rigid member sliding into my lubricious tunnel, completely filling me, his pubic bone pressing hard against my clit, sending erotic sensations throughout my body.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart," he replied once he was fully engulfed by my hungry cunt. "I'll be here for just as long as you need me."

As Pete moved gently inside me, pushing, coaxing, cajoling me towards my release, my mind wandered through the chain of events that caused a shy, staid mid-western girl to be enjoying exquisite lovemaking with a guy she hardly knew in a foreign country on the other side of the globe. As I reached my climax I cried out from the wondrous sensations that permeated my whole body once again. I felt him inject another dose of his hot sperm against my eager cervix and I knew that I was in love with Pete and wanted to stay with him for the rest of my life. Maybe this was the new beginning in a new year that I needed. I resolved to leave my conservative self behind and from now on to embrace life fully, so that this year could be the most wondrous, exciting and sexually fulfilling year of my life.

12