New Year

Story Info
A crossdresser's ongoing tail of New Year's development.
1.3k words
3.79
16.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moddle
Moddle
8 Followers

I am an 'Over sixties guy'

Pretty fit, thanks to my in-house gym.

I was married for 23 years, we bought up two sons that are now into productive living.

We have grandchildren, four, all nice kids.

Best friend now with my ex-wife, though we have been 20 years apart. (We can last for up to 3 days together. Then the old feelings creep back in)

My wife was into the fashion business, with the rest of her family.

I always enjoyed the parades, the pretty girls in next to nothing, their bras and panties.

Older, living alone now, I still enjoy pretty underwear.

But now, for the last few years, I wear the lovely things.

Everyday I wear foundation makeup, lipstick, eye makeup. (My excuse is that we 'oldies' need this to look younger.)

Of course I always wear pretty panties at home, high heels, satin underthings, swirly skirt and blouse in winter.

My clothing for outside now is all women's. Softer, more colorful, androgynous.

Clothing that I enjoy, feel happiest in.

I traveled with my yacht and my then sailing and fucking partner here in New Zealand, to the North. In this semi tropical environment.

We had a relationship that lasted for seven years, gloriously based on sailing and sex.

However, eventually I wanted a change from living aboard the boat.

We bought a small dwelling, I started my three businesses from home.

We separated. She still lives on her yacht that we bought for her.

That was ten years ago.

Since then, a few women have come into my life and left without impressing either of us.

I just couldn't find the passion.

So, now, 12 years living in my little house in the trees in suburbia, in a short closed street.

My next door neighbors are really neat, great folks to be around.

Jeanette, pretty, with a warm personality.

Jason is a great person to be alongside. We are best friends. Lucky.

Their kids, I just love them.

We have shared barbecues always. We have generally helped each other for ten years.

The main part of story is happening with them as I write.

First then, let me tell you of my one and only gay overnight affair. I had this with Juls, a man I met on internet.

A lovely, gay Filipino guy.

He was my son's age.

Our very first meeting was 150 miles away. I had been down seeing my son's family.

We met in a lovely park that he had chosen. He turned out to be a beautiful man, to look at , to talk with. Most enjoyable company.

I let him know that that I was still a male virgin, reluctant yet curious, and quite excited to be with him, enjoying his company.

We talked the whole afternoon.

Juls decided to drive back with me that day to stay in my little house.

I love to cook. I made him one of my favorites, which we enjoyed with a few wines.

Then, I did not refuse his inviting himself into my bed.

Amazingly, he put on his male pajamas. I felt quite the slut in my frilly nightie!

Laying next to each other, we talked quietly.

He moved his hand, to clasp mine. That felt electric.

And then he lightly kissed me.

My world suddenly lit up like fireworks!

Without thinking, I really lunged for Juls, pulled him on top of me, kissed him back like there was no tomorrow! Hugged him to me, wanted him, needed him.

I couldn't believe the passion that I felt for this man. I was so loving having his body entwined with mine.

He was so passionate, so strong, his lips manly and virile.

We kissed, we hugged, we made out, enjoying each others bodies.

Me, the Virgin. I had been reluctant up to that stage. Now I had to have him.

I needed suddenly to taste him.

I tore the PJ pants off him, I devoured that lovely cock, that was strangely still quite soft.

I kissed the beautiful head, licked a little pre-cum, then sucked him into my willing mouth.

I could take everything, at least for a short time, right until I felt his pubes tickling my nose.

His cock felt so great, warm, pliant, pulsing.

And Growing! That was so exciting, to know that my lover was growing inside me.

I wanted more, gagged a bit then as his cock lost its softness. It reached my throat, opening that a little, but it was just too much.

Up for air, gasping.

Juls, worried "Darling! Please don't hurt yourself!"

His hand resting tenderly on my head, eyes glazed.

I just couldn't get enough.

I gazed at his hard cock so close.

It was so beautiful that I almost swooned!

I licked the head, ran my tongue right into the piss slit and was rewarded with another sweet little pre-cum taste.

Making a tight 'O' with my lips, I devoured that cock head, up and down, up and down, dribbling saliva, feeling Jule's body twitch a bit as I did that.

Back for more pre-cum, then down, down, as far as I could.

In me. What a glorious feeling to have that cock consumed within.

Why, suddenly, the yearning to make love to this magnificent man?

I have always liked the silky taste of my own cum. For the first time in my life, I was about to enjoy another man's.

He began to withdraw, telling me that his orgasm was imminent.

Not a show of pulling out now, my Lover!

I wrapped both hands around his arse, pulling him into me.

I found his lovely little anus. I pushed a finger in to the first knuckle.

That did it. I felt the spurts, felt the warmth of his cumming

And it was lovely, pulsing around my mouth, I swallowed, every drop.

Where had it come from, this love, this passion? I was the one that undressed him to get at his body. I was still in my now tasseled nightie.

Not for long though.

We had everything off. We lay entwined, I just adored feeling his beautiful warm body pressed into mine.

Me, this rampant old sex loving guy, who had always had to "get my rocks away" felt totally satiated, at peace.

We slept.

He left, early in the morning, needed for his care-taking role back in his home town.

The affair stopped there.

For me, the old reticence thing kicked in.

I wanted him just for myself. I could not imagine him with another. This was not fair to him.

I told him that.

My family, my friends, all would have trouble with me 'coming out' at my age.

I still often think tenderly of Juls, perhaps the last love of my life.

Maybe it could still happen though. With this man that I appear to have fallen deeply in Love with. Maybe I will have the courage.

Anyway, that's how it was until just this New Year.

Back to my main story with my next door neighbors.

We had our usual street New Year barbecue, so friendly, so enjoyable.

We all had few wines, mellow, we were seeing the year out.

BIG kisses at midnight.

Jeanette and I, finally it got around to our turn. She was, even more than usual, warm passionate, and sexy.

Kissing alone in the conservatory.

For sooo long. So wonderful for this old guy. Her lips were so soft, so beguiling

Coming apart finally, we were slightly out of breath, both of us.

"We must talk" says Jeanette.

Me trying not to think of the raging hard-on in my pants.

"Tomorrow, after lunch, Jason and the kids are away at the school pageant."

What a way to finish off the year, with my thoughts of sex. But slightly subdued with the worry of possibly cheating on my best friend.

I lustily wanked off to the thought of this lovely lady's body that night, I can tell you.

The happening is just beginning.

Moddle
Moddle
8 Followers