New Year, New Changes Ch. 02

Story Info
Rick shows Shannon he meant what he said.
1.1k words
4.56
13k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon hurried back to the room. She threw enough clothes into her bag for the weekend. She was about to head out when she remembered something. In the back of her side of the closet, she had her lace nightgown stashed. She decided to grab that too.

Before she could make it out the door, Lisa burst through in tears. Shannon wasn't sure whether to stop to see what was up and fake compassion or make her exit quickly. Lisa solved that by turning to face Shannon and asking, "Where are you going?"

Shannon's face flushed. "Well, I kinda met someone so I'm going to his apartment for the weekend."

Lisa crossed her arms and pouted, "I guess I'll have to spend my weekend sad and alone. For your information, Rick just had the nerve to break up with me. Like he even deserves me!"

Shannon bit her lip to keep from telling her roommate the truth. She composed herself quickly and said, "You shouldn't be so hard on Rick, you put him through alot." Then she grabbed her bag and headed out.

When Shannon arrived at Rick's dorm, she was instantly nervous. They had sex earlier and Rick had said everything she wanted to hear, but was it going to work out for them? She knocked on the door, she didn't want to be spotted in Rick's dorm.

The door opened into a dim room. The beds had been pushed together into the middle of the room. Candle light illuminated the room. Take out from the Italian place on campus was spread over a tray in the middle of the bed. Rick was smiling at her. As she moved inside, he closed and locked the door up.

After the ate thier candle light meal, Rick opened a bottle of champagne. He pulled Shannon over to him, breathing in her scent. He wrapped her in his arms. She was beautiful and he intended to enjoy her. He pressed a button on the remote and turned soft music on his cd player.

Lisa would have laughed at this, but Shannon rested her head against his chest. She was relaxed with him. He enjoyed the feel of her arms around him, her skin against his and her scent was amazing. He tilted her face to his and locked his lips with hers. She pressed against him.

As they lie together in the dim room, time seemed to stop. She flickered her tongue inside his mouth. He lay her back against the pillows, whispering into her ear, "I don't want this to end, ever..." Just then, someone pounded on the door.

They heard Lisa's voice, "Rick, open the damn door. I know you didn't mean what you said. Open the door and we can talk. You're making a mistake."

Rick fumbled with the buttons on Shannon's top. He locked his eyes on hers before saying, "Lisa, we're over. I told you that. I'm sick of all the shit you do to me. I'm sick of the way you treat me. I'm moving on, you should too."

With that said, he opened the last button of her shirt and revealed her lacy bra. He leaned to her lips and pressed his to them.

As his hands roamed over Shannon's skin, Lisa screamed from the door, "Rick, quit playing games and open the damn door. I'm not leaving til you open the door."

Shannon gave him an unsure look. He didn't want to deal with Lisa, he wanted Shannon. He kissed his lips over her skin and fumbled with her bra hooks.

"Lisa, I'm serious! I am through with you. You're nothing but a self centered..." he unclasped the hooks & Shannon's breasts were uncovered.

"...rude, obnoxious..." He made his way to her collar bone, then her breasts.

"...spoiled bitch. I'm done, I don't want you anymore." He ran his tongue over her nipples. Each one poked up to meet his lips. He smiled at her.

"Rick you asshole! Stop being such a jerk! I can have anyone I want, you are priveledged to be my boyfriend!" His lips made thier way over Shannon's skin. His hands caressed her breasts. His fingers played with her nipples.

"I'm priveledged? I'm priveledged!!!" he yelled.

"You are insane Lisa. It's over, deal with it." With that, his tongue trailed over her stomach. He slipped her jeans and pantys off.

"Open the damn door you bastard! You're not getting away from me that easily. You owe me!"

He trailed his tongue over Shannons swollen clit. "You're fucking crazy Lisa. I don't owe you a damn thing! If anyone is owed anything, it's me. I deserve something for the time I wasted on you."

With that, he buried his head in Shannon's pussy. He suckled and tasted every inch of her. She was running her nails over his back, struggling to keep her moans quiet.

"Come on baby, just let me in and we can make up. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I just don't want to loose you."

When he emerged from between her legs, he slid his pants down to reveal his erection. Sliding inside of Shannon was amazing. "Just leave Lisa, It's over. You've already lost me. I can't be with you anymore."

He pumped in and out of her. Thier breathing got heavy and they struggled to keep quiet. He buried his face in her neck. Lisa was furious, "Damn you Rick, atleast tell me why."

With that, Rick rolled over onto his back. Shannon was now on top of him and he could see her face while they made love. "Lisa, nothing you can do will change this. We're through. There are better women out there for me."

He pulled Shannon's face to his. After kissing her, he whispered into her ear, "Not women, just one woman....you."

Lisa was outraged. She began pounding on the door, kicking it and screaming louder. "Go ahead Lisa, security will be here soon. Someone will call them any minute."

His lips met Shannon's. She was moving her hips back and forth. Thier rhthym was making them hotter. He would be ready any moment.

Shannon's breasts were against his chest. His hands on her hips held her tightly against him. Her lips touched his cheek.

She leaned close to his ear, he could feel her breath on his skin and her warmth made him feel full. She whispered, "I'm ready to cum. I want us to come together."

That was all he needed to hear. She lifted herself up, resting herself on the palms of her hands. One on each side of him. She lifted herself up and slid down on his shaft once more. He stiffled a moan before lifting her again.

That moment, they both felt waves of pleasure. Both of them quaked and shivered. They came together with Lisa right outside the door.

When they collapsed from thier passion, Shannon laid her head on Rick's chest. She looked up to his face, "That was amazing," she whispered.

He smiled down at her, "It's just the beginning."