New Year Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then leaned over my body and grabbed my other hand. Sliding suggestively over my body, he went and tied my hand to the post on the opposite side to the other.

Kneeling beside me, he placed his hands on my breasts and started to knead them. Making my heart race at his touch, I could feel the dampness flowing more like a waterfall down between my legs. His hands slowly glided down my stomach causing me to shiver at his touch.

He finally reached the tip of my pussy and slowly slid his hand all the way down to cup me. Pressing in a bit to the entrance, then he slid his hand all the way back up until he was resting against my clitoris.

All of a sudden, I feel the loss of his hand touching me, but the next second he slapped my pussy hard.

He finally spoke to me, "Do you dare question if it is me?"

Immediately, he pulled the lips apart enough and spanked me again right on the clit which made me end up moving my legs a bit because of the power of the blow.

Seeing that little movement, he grabbed my legs and swiftly tied them separately to the nearest bed post so I was spread eagle and exposed to whatever he wanted.

Finally able to speak, I spoke meekly, "Sorry, Master, I wasn't sure at first."

He replied, "Well, I'll make sure you never question me like that again."

My Master took out of the bag a jeweled belt and hit his hand a couple of times to test the belt out first and for me to witness his new tool. Hearing the belt smacking very lightly against his hand, my body started to anticipate how it would feel on me, and the sound seemed to encourage the moisture to flow even more from my center.

Instead of smacking me with it right away, he reached in the bag again for some clamps and placed one on each of my pussy lips. At first, shock and pain filled my body, but the pain was just enough where I could stand it.

Glancing down, I noticed that the clamps were attached to a sturdy piece of material. Master then pulled the material and tied it underneath my body, so the lips were pulled apart exposing everything to him. He looked at my exposed inner pink flesh and smiled.

Next, the belt was striking me against the clit, lips, and butt. Over and over, the strikes kept coming, but they always came in different places at different times with different power behind the strikes.

I didn't know where the next strike would come or how hard it would be, and I couldn't move to get away from the blows.

The blows were becoming too much, for I can't handle it too much longer. I started to scream which must have been what he was waiting for me to do. Because not long after I started to scream, the blows stopped.

He then slid up my body while placing his cock at the entrance to the pussy. When he got in place, he started to slide all the way in and out fast. Oh, it felt so good having him sliding in and out of me. My mind exploded in pleasure, my Master was fucking me!

He pounded me for several minutes like this, and all of a sudden, he pulled all the way out. He undid the clamps and the blood rushed back to the normal flow and filled the restricted places. I clenched my hands and groaned at the sudden pain of the blood rushing back to the deprived areas.

Untying me from the bed, he led me over to the guy still tied to the chair and watching the unscheduled performance. Master fastened my ankles to the same chair the guy was tied to.

He then leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Bend down and take his cock in your mouth, my love."

At his command, I duly obeyed. I bent down and see that this guy that had been tied to the chair for part of the evening was so ready to be touched and sucked. His cock was so engorged with blood, his erection was rock hard. The veins in his cock were so big that it made his cock look very textured. His balls looked to be heavy with sperm just waiting for an excuse to shoot out.

My tongue darted out and licked around the tip, and he shivered lightly from the sudden touch. Behind me, Master slid inside of my pussy once more and began a determined and steady fuck.

Meanwhile, my tongue was sliding up and down the guy's cock in front of me following each and every vein that protruded from his shaft. I began to lick around and around on his balls, so he was completely covered in saliva and precum.

I guessed Master noticed that I hadn't taken the cock inside my mouth like I was told, for all of a sudden, I felt this stinging slap hit my bottom. He kept hitting me until I had slid the other guy's cock right inside my mouth.

Twirling my tongue around and around the cock, I took it all in my mouth as far as I could. I was able to take a lot of his cock inside my mouth, but Master was not satisfied and had other plans. He started fucking my body harder and harder which rocked and pushed my head deeper onto this guy's cock.

I was so wet that Master took his cock out and was sliding it up and down my slit. He then started to push it into my anus slowly until he was completely inside of me again. While he was fucking me, I started to squeeze tighter and tighter onto this guy's cock. My body was electrified, I felt alive and empowered. Master was fucking and claiming my Ass!

Next, I realized that this man's sperm was flying out of his cock and into my mouth, so I swallowed what I could as fast as I could. Master then put his hand around me and started to rub my clit really fast. He showed no mercy until my legs were shaking and I was screaming "Master" in the rapture of the hard cumming he had caused me. He continued ramming into me and a little bit later, Master pulled out of me, and I could feel his hot liquid hitting me on the butt.

Leaning in close to me, he said, "Next time you think about disobeying, I may not be so kind. I might leave your body on fire for hours before I let you feel any hole filled with cock."

12