New Year’s Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhhh...." she said, "Shhh, that's it, baby. I love you, baby. I love you so much."

Ben didn't remember falling asleep in Tamara's arms, but that's exactly what happened. He rested peacefully against her until she herself woke up, shouting, "Oh my god! Wake up! Ben, wake up!"

"What? What is it?" He never enjoyed being yanked loudly out of sleep, even if it was Tamara doing the waking.

"Get up, hurry. Come with me."

Tamara dragged Ben to the kitchen. She opened the door, exposing her beautiful naked form for Ben to see. Ben was likewise exposed, and Tamara drank in the sight. She found a can of Budweiser and claimed it for her own, once again stealing groceries from Ben's roommates.

"Look at the time," she said, as she cut into the cobbler with a butter knife.

The digital clock on the bar read 11:59.

"Happy New Year," Tamara said as she opened the can. It spritzed both her and her lover, and she gave a high-pitched laugh. She sipped quickly as the foam started to flow, then shared the can with Ben. He licked beer off of her chest and stomach, then stood face-to-face with his new girlfriend.

"We're supposed to be watching the ball drop," Tamara observed.

"Who gives a shit."

"Kiss me."

"Happy New Year," Ben said, and he kissed the girl. They kissed for a few minutes straight, making sure to usher in the first minute of the new year together. Their french-style licking turned into tender pecks, and they finished with a warm embrace.

Tamara asked, "Does alcohol make you sleepy?"

"Not really," Ben answered.

"Good. Because I'm not done with you yet."

"You'll never be done with me," Ben said. He placed his fingertips on Tamara's chin.

"I believe it," she said.