New Year's Celebration Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, OH, FUCK, OH FUCK, SCOTT I'M CUMMING!" she screamed!

She impaled herself onto my cock painfully on last time. I've never been this deep inside her; my cock must have bruised her cervix as it slammed completely into her. Her pussy gripped my entire length and she gushed hard. Her inner walls consumed my throbbing hard cock with their juice, flooding out of her as she spasmed on me.

I instantly erupted deep inside her, my balls tightened and sent a warm gush of sperm along my shaft and exploding from the spurting head deep within her quivering cavern. Again, my cock exploded sending another hot stream into her honey pot. Over and over I came, as did she, each of us pawing and gripping each other like animals as we struggled to grasp something to push back on as our orgasms exploded forcefully together.

Gloria, yelped "Yes Kent, I'm cumming!" as her own body gave up it's orgasm and she violently shook, grinding against him as she was still impaled by her hubby's manhood. As she continued to shudder against him, Kent pulled out, and grunted, sending a long stream of cum from the tip of his dick, over Gloria's back and right into the back of her head. Execution style, I thought smirking. He continued to groan and pump his massive load all over her back as he slid his cock between her ass cheeks. She smiled as we looked at each other again, both of us completely spent, and satisfied by our partners.

I looked over at the threesome again, they had settled down and were slowly caressing each other while taking in the show we were all putting on for them. Alison being there in front of us wasn't a shock to me, but I couldn't believe I'm sitting here buried inside Ann, in front of her brother and wife, and our neighbors!! Just then I was brought out of my own disbelieving moment when I noticed them looking past me, above me.

I turned around and saw Tina, sitting on the fire pit bench. Her mouth agape, breathing heavily with her legs spread wide apart, rubbing her clit furiously. All 7 of us turned to watch her pleasuring herself like mad. She was enjoying the attention and her breathing had gotten more forceful, and quick in response. She pulled up her top, exposing her perfect perky breasts to everyone as she manipulated her right nipple, twisting and pulling it roughly as her other hand forcefully rubbed her now throbbing clit. She was so wet, her juices were soaking her hand, and being splattered to the insides of her thighs as her hand assaulted her little button. Within seconds she was cumming, she moaned, as she continued rubbing her clit.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed as she suddenly stopped rubbing and spread her lips wide, looking deep into my eyes as she did. A stream of her girl cum launched out from between her lips, and traveled the 4 feet or so to where I was kneeling on the edge of the pool, splattering my chest with her sweet juice. A second stream followed the first and hit me again. A cheer went up from the group!

"Woo Hoo!" everyone seemed to scream together, encouraging her further.

Her next few gushes weren't as powerful and they flooded through her sopping lips, splashing her thighs on onto the ground. There wasn't as much force, but she probably still ejaculated another pint of fluid out of her quivering gash. Tina smiled wildly, and blushed, then she looked at me longingly. We exchanged a conversation without saying a word. She was making it clear to me that she wanted me, and that she meant to hit me as she came, this was meant as "foreplay" for what was to come. Without saying a word, we both smiled for a moment before she regained her composure. The rest of us gently slipped away and just swam for a little while longer.

Mark and Sara were the first to get out of the pool to dry off and walk next door. I spent a few extra minutes watching her leave; those massive torpedo-like breasts on that tiny body making me throb again underwater even after the draining Ann had just given me.

Kent and Gloria were next, her curvaceous body bobbled as she excited the pool. Her beautiful naturally huge and soft globes jiggled as she walked across the pool deck. After watching her twice tonight, now I knew that at some point I wanted the chance to cum all over them.

Tina had already gone inside, and with just Ann and Alison left with me in the pool, my mind started racing, what's next, I thought. Alison swam over to Ann and I, and kissed Ann, and then me, very passionately.

"I've got to get going," she sighed. She was clearly disappointed that her own needs required her to go, and not stay the night. She reached down, and gave my cock a gentle squeeze, at the same time she grabbed a handful of Ann's ass. She held us both for a moment before speaking, "But I'll be back soon, I hope!" she looked at Ann, almost begging her to invite her back soon. I hoped she'd get the green light as well!

As Alison exited the pool, I noted how her petite little body and tiny breasts were in stark contrast to the girls that had just exited the pool before her. But I she was gorgeous just the same. Perfectly proportionate, her body was extremely tight everywhere, and innocently sexy, the way only an 18 year old can be. I was still amazed as she crossed the patio that I had been her first, barely a week ago.

Ann and I frolicked in the water for a few more minutes. Quietly talking and gently caressing each other, content to leave it at that for now. She turned to me more seriously all of a sudden.

"You haven't fucked Tina yet have you?" she blunted asked.

I loved how forward she was, "No, I haven't," I simply replied.

"I think she needs you tonight," she said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

She continued, "because it's New Year's and she's starting a big year for herself. All that self confidence we've been helping her build this week is working, but everyone is making plans with their loved ones, and planning for a great year. She was the only one alone out here tonight, and that might affect her as she lays in bed by herself. You should comfort her tonight." She continued in a more joking manner, "whether you fuck her or not is your business!"

I just laughed, unable to respond or process what my wife had just said. Not only endorsing and supporting my relationship with Tina, but encouraging us to take the next step.

What Tina and I were building, to my surprise, wasn't just physical, it was a real relationship based on trust. A very loving relationship, the type that Ann and I had talked about showing her. At the time, I didn't realize that it would come so naturally for us, I didn't really think I would grow as attached Tina as I was growing. I know that Ann was doing this for Tina's sake, but it was becoming tremendously enjoyable for me. I looked forward to my time with Tina, she was a great girl and fun to be around. Not to mention one of the most sexually charged, and exciting women I'd ever had any type of relationship with.

Ann and I didn't say much as we swam, until after we had gotten out of the pool and toweled off, donning the warm terry cloth robes we stole from our hotel on our honeymoon years ago. She hugged me tightly, kissed me, and we wished each other a Happy New Year. Then she went upstairs to our bedroom, and I quietly knocked on Tina's door.

12