New Year's Celebration Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a surprising move, she rolled me over onto my back and sat up, allowing me to take in the full beauty of her amazing and young body. She was so beautiful, as she began pumping my hard cock within her, her breathing increased causing her chest to heave slightly, her firm, and perky breasts bobbled in front of me; I raised my hands to caress them. She placed her hands on top of mine, holding them close to her chest, clearly enjoying my touch.

Sitting up slightly I gently took each nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking, even nibbling at her sensitive little organs, sending shivers through her body as she continued to allow my mast to penetrate her. She became more comfortable as she rode me, and she began to pick up her pace, grinding her pussy onto my rod as it stretched her.

"Mmmm, baby!" she cried, "You feel so good!"

"Mmmm!" was all I could make out in response as I held her hips as she rocked up and down on top of me.

I enjoyed the view of her healthy body riding herself into oblivion for the first time in years. She was clearly enjoying the feeling inside her, and as she became comfortable with my length, we arrived emotionally at a more familiar place. That place filled with pure pleasure, and lustful abandon. This place we'd been before, a place we were both comfortable with and used to. The moments preceding this one, we more about really 'making-love' and while wonderful in itself, it was unfamiliar territory, and our bodies responded now to the lustful wants and carnal needs we both now craved.

She increased her pace, now impaling herself more quickly; as my hands held her hips, she cupped her own breasts in front of me. As if I needed any more visual stimulation! She was taking my entire length with each thrust now, and grinding herself into me, stirring my invading shaft within her. My balls gently slapping against her ass, wanting to release their juice inside her, they boiled with anticipation, and I had to use every ounce of self control not to unload right then.

She leaned back, further, arching her back as she rode me. I could see my cock slipping in and out of her tight, pink, and wet little hole. She was causing my cock head to rub against her g spot, and as she held her breasts she began pinching her nipples.

"Mmm baby, oh yes," she moaned, "Oh yes, I am going to cum!"

Fuck yea! I hoped she was close, I was ready to explode! She picked up her pace again, beginning to pound my heavy cock inside her. My granite-like member stretched and filled her completely with each thrust. She rode with more abandon now, completely obsessed with her own impending orgasm, using my tool and my body as an object to bring her pure pleasure.

"Oh yes," she panted, with more urgency, "Oh please baby, cum with me!"

She allowed my hard mast to continue its invasion of her young body, over and over as she neared her own completion, I was ready to cum. My balls were boiling, and my cock was impossibly stiffening further within her walls. I contorted my face as I held off my impeding orgasm, committed to cumming with her as she wished.

She road me harder, slamming herself onto me, riding me hard, She bounced up and down, still pinching and twisting her pink nipples forcing her cunt onto my rigid cock. She was taking the entire length, and I couldn't hold out much longer. The head of my cock was so huge and engorged that I could feel the spongy g spot as she ground the head against it, desperately trying to get herself off!

"Oh yes!' she cried out, trying to will her orgasm to the surface.

"Oh baby," I called out to her, encouraging her, "cum for me, cum all over me!" the words escaped my lips it was all I could do not to unload inside her. I needed so badly to cum!

"Yes, yes, I'm close, I'm going to!" she cried out!

"Yes baby, I'm going to cum too!" I groaned, trying to hold off a few more seconds.

"Oh, oh!" she grunted, "Oh yes, oh baby, oh Scott, Uunnngggghhhhhh!"

She crashed into me, her pussy clamped down on my cock forcefully, exploding in a violent torrential spasm of tightening muscles and flowing juices. She fell onto my chest as her body began to uncontrollably spasm around my rock hard cock. She moaned throughout her entire ordeal on top of me.

I unloaded, releasing a load that spent hours being pent up, finally releasing inside of her. Our juices commingling inside her body as I hosed down her walls with my hot seed, filling her, as she came, squeezing a mixture of our juices out at the base of my shaft.

She continued gripping and releasing me as her body finally let out all its sexual tension, culminating in her explosion as I continued to erupt inside her. My cock spasmed, and spurted a seemingly limitless supply of my warm batter, over and over again, painting her honey pot as she convulsed around me.

After a long time our bodies began to relax with one another, our own orgasms subsiding, and gradually the grinding, thrusting, and pumping slowed to an eventual restful, blissful state. We didn't speak at all, we just laid there. My arms wrapped tightly around her back, holding her close as she sprawled on my body. I held her close, enjoying the warmth of her body, and taking note of her now slower, deeper, more relaxed breathing.

She was the first to break the silence, "I can hear your heart," she whispered.

"I can feel yours," I quietly responded.

We drifted off to sleep still joined with together, we just laid there in each others arms, completely spent, relaxed, and content.

12