New Year's Celebration Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me towards her mouth, and as she looked up at me, she pointed the spurting head directly into her mouth. She grinned like an imp, as my cock hosed down her tongue, continuing to pump stream after stream. Never breaking eye contact, she closed her lips and swallowed quickly before shoving my cock back into her mouth. She sucked my head messily, smearing her lips and my shaft with my goo and her saliva as she ensured that she emptied my sack into her lustful mouth.

My knees were weak, I could barely stand here. This was a monstrous orgasm, and I couldn't remember cumming this hard in a long time. So much cum had erupted from my balls, and painted Tina!

"Damn, you taste good!" she cooed from her cum covered lips.

She looked up at me again, smearing my cock over her face, rubbing my cum into her cheeks with my cock. As some gathered back onto my cock, she sucked me into her mouth, cleaning me off, swallowing hard after each lick, completely enjoying her snack! She raised a finger to her forehead and nose, slipping that finger into her mouth, taking special care to attempt to clean her face, but she was relatively unsuccessful. Her neck and chest were still coated with my warm butter, and she leaned back and rubbed my seed into her skin with her free hand as she continued slowly, lovingly, stroking my length with the other.

She took her time, and when she was done, my cock was only semi-erect, exhausted from the work-out she just gave me. She passionately kissed my cock, and looked up at me lovingly, "Thank you," she moaned.

"I should be thanking you!" I joked back.

Her eyes lit up, as I collapsed in the bed next to her. She laid down against me, putting her head on my chest, still looking up at me. Her face, neck and chest, were still shiny and moist with my cum, and her saliva. She looked incredible, absolutely sexual and gorgeous, I thought to myself.

We relaxed and laid there panting over each other silently for a moment. Tina broke the silence and the tension with a line from one of my favorite movies. "I haven't been fucked like that since grade school."

We both laughed out loud for a moment. Her joking manner about things was completely enjoyable. She had a sense of humor just like Ann did. Must run in the family, I thought to myself. She turned to me again, more seriously now. "Scott, I can't thank you enough."

"Stop thanking me already," I began to reply, "You did some work here too!"

"Not about this," she continued. "About everything, what you and my sister are showing me. I've never had a meaningful relationship with a guy that wasn't totally based on sex, or their ability to get me high. I trust you, and I am beginning to see that someday, I'd like to find someone a lot like you for myself!"

"That's quite a compliment," I responded, smiling ear to ear as I looked at her. I realized that Ann's plan all along for Tina and I was working, and Tina was beginning to see that a relationship that can be strong sexually; must have underlying respect and trust in order to work long term.

"But for now," she continued, "I'm really enjoying spending time with you. I like this relationship we have. I'm learning to trust other people, and prioritize what's important in my life. I'm looking forward to finishing school, and starting my own career. What we have here together is also special and I'm feeling a lot closer to you than I thought I ever would."

"Yea, me too!" I responded. I wasn't ready for this deep of a discussion while my seed was drying all over her face. My next response targeted lighting the mood again, "and the sex ain't bad either!"

She stood up, extended her hand, "Come on stud," she smirked, "you painted me, now it's time to clean me up!" She led me to the bathroom and turned on the water in the garden shower. The sunlight was streaming in the windows, making her cum soaked body glisten in the sunlight. She stepped into the shower, and began caressing her perfect body in the warm water cascading over her smooth skin. I watched at the door for a moment, enjoying how beautiful she truly was. Only for a moment though, as I stepped in and joined her in the warm water.

The shower felt warm against our bodies, covered in sweat, and seemingly gallons of each others juices. We took our time gently washing each other's hair, and soaping up each other's bodies. Both of us paying a little extra attention to the more 'sensitive' parts of each other's bodies. If we weren't both completely spent from this morning, we might have gone for it again standing up in the shower. But both of us, for now at least, were completely satisfied to gently wash each other and enjoy the warmth of our sunlight morning shower together.

Tina stood on her tip-toes, and pulled my ear to her lips, "Happy New Year," she whispered.

"Happy New Year," I responded. My mind now focusing on what would happen in the coming year, whatever it brought, it was starting off well. 2007 had ended better than any year I could think of, and 2008 was going to be interesting for sure!

12