New Year's Cockin' Eve

Story Info
Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato & Taylor Swift celebrate NYE.
4.1k words
4.54
27.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers

New Years's Eve in Times Square is always a big event, but this year it happened to be even bigger with Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood all attendance as part of the famed "New Year's Rockin' Eve" lineup.

Due to all three of the singing superstars being in the same place at the same time, it also attracted a lot of their fans to the event, all with the hope of catching their eye or more.

What many of their fans don't know is that Taylor and Demi have quite a history of stirring up trouble and debauchery on the last day of the year, and this year was going to be no exception, even though Demi had started getting really serious with her boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama.

While Carrie was not used to the wild party atmosphere of Times Square, she, too, had been known to shed her "good girl" image and go looking for a few lucky guys to have some fun with while away from her husband.

So it should come as no surprise that after Demi and Carrie were done performing for the night, and after Taylor had successfully debuted another one of her music videos, that the three of them would be carousing along the streets of Times Square, getting drunk off champagne and flirting with every group of guys they ran into.

And it was also no surprise they were the life of the party as they walked the streets of New York, Carrie dressed in a tight pair of blue jeans, a shimmering gold shirt that was showing her pokey nipples through it due to the cold weather of the night, adding in a pair of hooker boots to the ensemble as Demi strutted through in an all-black pantsuit and Taylor wore her best black leather mini skirt and low cut white t-shirt.

"Hey Demz, I think we should give those guys over there a show," Taylor drunkenly hissed in Demi's ear when they spotted a group of about 6 guys, Taylor wrapping her long legs around Demi as she kissed Demi on the lips, 4 of the guys gravitating towards the girls as their make out session got steamier and steamier.

"MMM...kiss me Taylor..." Demi hissed in Taylor's ear as she made out with her, Taylor's legs wrapping even tighter around Demi's waist as Carrie found herself looking on and getting turned on, reaching between her own legs to rub herself through the tight jeans she was wearing.

"Let me help you with that Carrie," one of the remaining two guys in the group whispered as they broke away from the pack, turning his attention to Carrie after a few minutes of lustily watching her finger-fuck herself in the middle of Times Square to two of her friends lezzing out with each other.

Carrie was so involved in the scene she was watching, and her own growing desires, that she didn't even notice the hand of the guy that had tried to get her attention wrapping around her waist as his other hand started rubbing her still-clothed crotch.

"MMM..." Carrie moaned as the guy's rough hands explored between her legs, not even stopping the guy when she felt him unzipping her jeans and beginning to rub her pussy through only her panties while another his friend began to make out with her to distract her.

"Looks like Carrie is about to get lucky over there," Demi whispered to Taylor as they continued putting on their show for the rest of the guys, rubbing each other and making out with each other.

"UH," Carrie hissed when the guy between her legs pushed her panties to the side, growing bolder by the minute, and slid three of his fingers inside of her tight, wet pussy.

"I really should put a stop this before it goes any further, cause if I don't, I'm not going to be able to stop him from fucking me," Carrie told herself, trying to focus on her wedding ring as the guy slid his digits up inside of her, but finding herself short on the willpower to actually do anything about it.

"I ought to take you back up to my room so I can put more than just these fingers inside you," he whispered to her as he began to thrust them rhythmically inside of her, making her body rock back and forth as she made out with the other guy she was being accosted by.

"Just let me cum," Carrie hissed, her only concern at the moment not that the guy with his fingers up her snatch had designs on getting his dick inside of her married pussy later, but rather only her desire to release the growing orgasm she had building inside of her.

In the crush of people that were crowding the streets of Times Square, the sexual debauchery currently going on with Taylor, Demi and Carrie was easily blending into the other sexual debauchery that was happening all around the area, so it was nothing that caught anyone's eye when Demi and Taylor stopped putting on their show and hit their knees as they called out to the guys around them.

"Which one of you lucky boys want to get your dick sucked by us?" Taylor lustily whispered as Demi winked at the one she had chosen and pulled him to her by the loops of his belt.

"UH, UH, UH, MMM..." Carrie moaned into the mouth of the guy she was making out with, her wedding ring shining in the lights of Times Square even though her husband back home in Nashville was the furthest thing from her mind as the guy pumping his fingers in and out of her drew her to a hard, nasty orgasm right there on a dirty New York City street.

"Cum for me, you dirty little country girl," the guy fingering her whispered in her ear as she bucked her hips a few times and shot a fresh load of her cunt cream all over his hand while she stuck her tongue down the throat of the guy she was making out with.

"Wanna see how good you taste Carrie?" he asked her when she came up for air, holding his hand out in front of her face and moaning to himself as Carrie greedily sucked her cum off his fingers.

Taylor and Demi were both on their knees in front of the guys they were blowing, stopping every now and then to make out with each other before going back to work on sucking them off.

"Suck his dick, baby. He deserves some love from you too," the guy who had been fingering Carrie's cunt whispered to her as she dropped to her knees and fished out his dick from its hiding place as the other guy grabbed her hips and pulled her jeans down.

"FUCK...gonna cum Demi baby..." the youngest of the men moaned as Demi sucked him off, both of his hands going to the back of her head as he sharply thrust his hips into her face and came down her throat, his hands running through her hair as she swallowed down his load and sucked him dry.

"FUCK...YES..." the one Taylor was sucking off moaned a few seconds later, throwing his head back as he pumped his hips into her face a few times and shot a heavy, thick load of his cum down her throat.

"That was tasty," Taylor teased him as she drank down his cum before swapping spit (and the men's cum) with Demi while Carrie began to suck the dick of the mystery guy she had been making out with, the one who fingered her now sliding his bare dick into her tight, married, unprotected pussy.

"UH," she moaned from around the dick she was sucking, wanting to put a stop to things before they went any further but too drunk off of her ass to find the willpower to do it as she felt him start thrusting in and out of her.

"GODDAMN you're tight Carrie. Maybe I can open you up a little bit before I cum in you," he told her, making no secret of his intention to finish inside of her as she wrapped her hands around the dick she was sucking and began to deep-throat it, Demi and Taylor making out and squeezing each other's tits and asses to keep the other guys occupied.

"MMM...suck it Carrie..." the man she was blowing moaned, throwing his head back from the way Carrie was working him over, deep-throating him every time the cock that was fucking her pussy penetrated her.

"The ball's about to drop!" Taylor and Demi excitedly exclaimed when they heard the crowd beginning to count down from 60, Carrie oblivious to the impending arrival of the new year as she bobbed her head back and forth on the dick she was sucking, the dick that was in her cunt speeding up its thrusts into her as she came all over it.

"That's not the only thing about to drop," Demi teased her friend as they hit their knees to suck the dicks of the other two guys in the group they were servicing, Carrie moaning around the dick she was sucking as the one fucking her buried itself balls-deep inside of her as the guy it belonged to pulled her hips back, none of the three girls, nor the guys they were with, noticing the ball dropping to officially ring in the New Year due to how involved they were with their own sexual desires.

"Cumming Carrie. OHGOD," he moaned as he thrust in and out of her a few more times and came deep into her wanton cunt, spreading his warm seed throughout her unprotected pussy as she sucked on the other one's dick, too far gone to care that a guy other than her husband had not only just fucked her, but also filled her baby cavity with his potent sperm.

"Me too," the one she was sucking off moaned as he pushed his dick to the back of her throat and came, Carrie swallowing his thick, sticky load as the dick buried in her pussy spewed a few more shots of cum into her before it withdrew from her.

"You came in me," Carrie moaned as she felt him pulling out, not really having the ability to protest very loudly and instead choosing to make out with the guy who just left gobs of his sticky seed buried within her womb.

"You know you loved it Carrie. Why don't you take Demi and Taylor back to the suite and we'll meet you guys there in a few," he told her as the one who had just gotten his dick sucked by her ran his dick along her slick cunt lips.

"Not out here. Later baby," Carrie whispered to him as she pulled her jeans up, secretly loving the way she had allowed herself to get fucked in public like a slut and the feeling of cum sloshing around in her pussy because of it as she looked for Taylor and Demi to go back to their hotel suite with them.

"Looks like they got started already, too," Carrie mused as she watched Demi and Taylor getting double-teamed, two guys thrusting in and out of their tight cunts while two other guys thrust in and out of their tight asses, the one pounding Demi's ass spanking it every time he thrust into her.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK...gonna cum all over your hot cock..." Demi moaned as she was rocked back and forth on the two cocks fucking her most intimate holes, throwing her head back and cumming all over the one in her pussy as the guy it belonged to grabbed her hips, pulled them forward and came in her.

"FUCK YES," Taylor hissed as the guy inside her cunt fired off several loads into her cunt just as she came for him, both guys fucking the asses of Demi and Taylor cumming into their bowels a few seconds later as Carrie bent over and let the guy who had already cum in her pussy help himself to her ass, the party raging on around all three of them as they finished up with their newfound lovers.

"OHGOD. Tear up my ass," Carrie hissed as Demi and Taylor made out with each other some more, rushing off to their hotel suite with the guys they had been hanging with as Carrie got her ass railed by the guy who had already had her pussy.

"Such a tight fucking ass. And I thought your cunt would be the tightest hole on you," he teased her as he kissed her neck and squeezed her tits through the shirt she still wore, his dick knifing through her ass as her anal ring squeezed at it.

"Cumming..." she hissed, throwing her head back as she came for him again, streams of her cum running down her legs and to the concrete below as he gripped her hips and slid balls-deep into her ass, cumming deep into her bowels as she slammed her hips into his.

"Let's go baby. The night is still young," he told her as he filled her ass one last time, kissing her on the lips as he pulled out of her ass, Carrie rushing off to the suite with her two new lovers.

When Carrie and her lovers arrived up at the suite, the sight she saw before her was of the four guys that had been with them stroking themselves as Demi fucked Taylor with a strap-on, Taylor's long legs wrapping all the way around Demi's waist as Demi pounded her snatch with the plastic dick.

"Where were we?" Carrie whispered as she sipped on some champagne from the open bar in the room, laying down on one of the beds and opening her legs as the guy who she had blown earlier, drunkenly giggling when she felt him removing her jeans and lining up to fuck her.

"Why don't I play with your tits since I've had everything else already?" her other lover whispered, finally pulling her glittering gold shirt up over her head and attaching his mouth to her tits while the other guy slid his rock-hard dick into her pussy and started thrusting into her.

"Fuck...me..." Carrie hissed as the new cock invading her cunt rocked her back and forth on the bed, her eyes wandering over to Demi sucking on Taylor's tits as she stretched her pussy out with the strap-on, Taylor's moans of joy soon filling the room as she came all over the fake dick.

"DEMI! FUCK ME DEMI!" Taylor squealed as she came all over the plastic cock, Demi thrusting away into her as Taylor's cunt muscles milked it, the four guys they were with for the evening walking over to them and beginning to make out with them the second Demi pulled out of Taylor.

"Fuck Demi while I fuck your ass," the guy making out with Taylor whispered to her, placing Taylor on her knees in front of him as she grabbed the strap-on from Demi and lined up with her ass while he grabbed Taylor's hips and slid his dick inside of her.

"So tight," he hissed as he sawed his dick in and out of Taylor's ass as Taylor drove the strap-on in and out of Demi, Demi arching her back and grabbing one of her guy's head to pull it to her tits.

"FUCK YES...OHGOD, HARDER," Carrie moaned as the guy inside her pussy slammed his dick in and out of her, her legs going up on his shoulders as the guy who was sucking on her tits had moved on to having her suck his dick.

"Gonna cum Carrie. I've always dreamed of this moment," the guy fucking her whispered as he drove himself into her one last time, Carrie so far gone by that point that she lifted her hips off the bed and pushed him as far into her as he could go as he shot his load into her, both of them grunting as he filled her snatch with another load of foreign cum.

"MMM..." she moaned around the dick that was lodged at the back of her throat as the one in her pussy shot a few more loads into her, filing up her tight cunt to the brim as the one she was sucking came down her throat.

"Cumming...OHGOD...fill my ass..." Taylor moaned as the guy pounding her ass came deep in her backdoor, Taylor thrusting the strap-on into Demi as far as she could get it as both girls came all over it, Demi moaning out in orgasm as she came for Taylor while Taylor came for the guy who had just started to pump his cum into her ass.

"That was nice boys. But Tay and I need some real cock between our legs now. Watching Carrie get plowed like she is makes us so hot," Demi moaned as she started fingering herself to the vision of Carrie being bent over the bed as she whored herself out to her two young lovers again, rocking back and forth as one fucked her pussy and one fucked her ass.

"UH, UH, UH. OHGOD, I'm a dirty slut...I'm a dirty slut..." Carrie kept telling herself, her left hand now not showing any signs of her marriage since her wedding ring had been pulled off by one of the guys during one of the times they were enjoying her pussy and placed on the bedside table.

"Yeah, but tonight you're OUR dirty slut," the one railing her cunt whispered as they drove their cocks in and out of her, the double stimulation from the bent-over position she was in threatening to make her cum harder than she had all night.

"MMM...God I love cumming on a nice, hard cock..." Carrie moaned as she threw her head back and went stiff as a board, her pussy clamping down on the cock fucking her pussy as the one in her ass buried itself into her bowels.

"Have another load you sexy country slut," the one in her pussy whispered as he went off inside of her again, filling up her cunt with another fresh load of his thick, sticky cream as the one in her ass got a few more thrusts in before cumming deep into her rectum.

"FUCK! Right there! OHGOD YES," Taylor suddenly shouted as the guy fucking her pussy started biting down on her nipples just hard enough to make her pussy contract a little tighter around his dick, throwing her head back and going limp as he came into her hot cunt.

"UH," she moaned as Demi started moaning and thrashing around on the bed next to her, wrapping her thick legs around the waist of the guy that was pounding on her pussy as she arched her back and came all over his dick right as he stopped his movements into her and erupted into her.

The guy who had been fucking Carrie's ass was now taking his second go-round with her pussy, her legs in the air and her back arching as the guy roughly fucked her while the one who had been fucking her pussy, and had already had her ass, kept her stimulated by sucking on her tits and making out with her.

"MMM..." Taylor whispered as her and Demi made out with the four guys they had spent the night with, knowing everyone's time was running short before they would have to call it a night and go finish celebrating the New Year elsewhere.

"OHGOD, OHGOD, OHGOD," Carrie moaned as he rocked up and down on the bed, her pussy being rocked by one last hard, drunken fuck as the guy who was currently fucking her placed her legs on his shoulders and buried himself inside of her.

"UH," they both moaned as Carrie came on his dick, her walls wrapping it up tightly and pulling on it as he thrust in and out of her, finally lurching into her one last time and cumming in her pussy for the final time as Carrie's eyes rolled into her head and she rode out her last orgasm of the night.

"Thanks for giving us a New Year to remember Carrie baby. But I'm afraid we must be going," the one who had just cum in her whispered as he pulled out of her, Carrie pulling both of them close as she made out with them one last time.

"Same here...FUCK, cum on that dick Demi," the guy currently pounding on Demi's tight cunt moaned as Demi arched her back, wrapped her legs around his waist and came for him, grabbing him by the back of his head and holding him to her chest so he could suck on her tits.

"FUCK," she moaned as he came deep in her pussy, Taylor moaning even louder than Demi as the guy buried in her pussy went off inside of her, shooting a full, healthy load into her cunt as he held her down and kissed her.

"Take my bra and panties boys. I'll always remember this night," Carrie told her two guys, blowing a kiss to them as they put down her special gifts to them and circled her as they started jerking their cocks, quickly bringing themselves to orgasm as they pointed them at Carrie.

"Here's your reward for being so slutty with us Carrie," they teased her as they shot their cum out from their cocks, Carrie sticking her tongue out to catch some of it as they painted her face with it.

"MMM...I love getting a nice, steamy cum facial. It is good for the skin you know," she hissed as she lapped away at some more of it, opening her legs for them and giving them one last look at her glistening pussy as they took her panties and left the suite, more satisfied than they ever could have dreamed as Carrie went to clean herself off and waited for Demi and Taylor to finish.

"OHGOD...FUCK...YES..." Taylor hissed as the guy fucking her gave her quick, powerful strokes as he held her down on the bed, cumming deep into her pussy one final time as they swapped spit.

"How about we give you ladies the same thing Carrie got?" they told the two pop starlets as they circled them and grabbed their dicks, stroking them and them pointing them at the girls' faces when they were ready to cum.

jjgarces
jjgarces
201 Followers
12