New Year's Day

Story Info
Sex is a great way to bring in the new year!
2.3k words
3.98
24.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was New Years Eve and I was alone. My wife had filed for divorce over Christmas because she suspected me of having an affair. Of course, this was untrue, but now I was determined to find someone to fill the void in my life. I had flirted with this beautiful woman at work, but since she was married, had felt somewhat safe from serious temptation. Now, I sat in my new apartment wishing I had been a little more bold. Realizing I had to get off my ass and make my own life happen, I showered, dressed in some jeans and sweatshirt and darted off to a small bar close to the office. Luckily, I found it open. I sat down at the bar and ordered a drink, casually glancing around to see if there was anyone I knew. Over in the corner sat this woman from work, Julie, with a guy I didn't recognize. They were engaged in some heated conversation, so I went back to nursing my drink and fantasizing about getting Julie into the sack.

Suddenly, the guy with Julie got up and stormed out of the bar. I looked back over to Julie and she was sitting with this dazed look in her eyes. I could see some tears streaming down her cheeks, so I moved over to offer some comfort.

"What's wrong beautiful lady?" I asked.

"I can't believe he walked out on me," she replied. "After all of the trouble I went through to get out of the house today, just to be with him. He dumped me to be with his wife on New Years Day."

I placed my arm around her shoulder, pulling her head close to me.

"You are too beautiful to be sitting here crying," I said. "Let me buy you a drink and let's talk."

"Thanks," Julie responded. "I guess I do need a friend right now. But what about your wife. Are you going to dump me too?"

"Julie," I replied. "I don't have a wife. She filed for divorce Christmas Eve. I'm all alone this holiday season."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," she said.

"That's okay," I replied. "Maybe things will work out for the best in the long run."

After a couple of minutes passed, Julie said quietly, "Please don't think I'm too bold or something, but I've noticed you flirting with me at work. I wanted to flirt back, but I thought you were married and I don't need is another married man in my life."

"What about you," I questioned. "Where is your husband today, and why are you out on the town?"

"Oh he's probably home asleep on the couch right now. You know, in a drunken stupor. I told him I had a Doctor's appointment today and he said not to wake him when I came back"

We finished our drink and I asked her if she would like to come over to my place for lunch.

"I can't think of anything I would rather do right now," she replied.

We drove the few blocks to my apartment, holding hands like a couple of school kids. As I parked my car in front of the building where I lived, I pulled Julie's face close to mine and gave her a long, probing kiss. At first, she stiffened to my advances but as I continued to explore her warm, sweet mouth with my tongue, Julie began to return the kiss. Her eyes took on a glazed, sleepy look and she pressed her breasts against my chest.

"You had better look out," Julie whispered softly in my ear. "I'm real vulnerable right now and might take advantage of your hospitality."

"Shh," I replied. "You don't have to say anything. Just relax and let me take care of you."

We got out of the car and went into my apartment. It was nothing special, just a small one bedroom with a Kitchen, Living Room, small dining area and bedroom. There was a television I had salvaged from my house before my wife kicked me out. The one romantic thing about this apartment was the fireplace, which I had rekindled into a nice crackling fire.

I took down a couple of steaks from the fridge and popped them in the broiler. I had prepared a salad earlier and bought some french bread at the bakery.

"It will be a couple of minutes," I said. "How do you like your steak?"

Embarrassed, she replied, "Rare, just like my men." She laughed and continued, "No, Medium will be fine."

I brought out a bottle of Cabernet I had set aside and poured us a couple of glasses. Sitting down on the rug in front of the fireplace, I pulled Julie close and kissed her longingly. The warmth of the wine and fire began to spread through our bodies as we both knew what lay in store.

"I'm not really hungry right now," Julie sighed. "Let's wait on lunch if it's alright with you."

"Sure," I said, and got up and removed the steaks from the broiler. "We'll keep these in the oven until later."

I moved back over next to Julie and resumed kissing those lucious lips, letting my tongue explore the warmth of her mouth. The wine had imparted a musky taste that spoke of things to come. Softly, I nuzzled her neck, nibbled on her ear and whispered just how beautiful she was. Julie responded by moving closer to me, letting her long red hair fall across my shoulder and brush gently against my cheek. I sensed the smell of raindrops in her hair, the soft sweet smell of her perfume all came together to form the perfect setting for love.

Without realizing what was happening, we sank to the thick, plush carpet and continued in a steamy embrace, kissing, nibbling and whispering thoughts of love in each other's ears. My hand brushed her breasts lightly and I could feel her nipples harden through the silk blouse she was wearing. My hands continued to encircle her waist and pull her warm body close to me.

"Oh god," Julie sighed. "That feels so good. I haven't been held like this in so long. My husband never wants to cuddle and my boy friend, or ex-boy friend now, just wants to fuck me." Julie giggled, "That was crude, wasn't it. I guess the wine has made me a little tipsy."

It did destroy some of the moment, and I sat up. Mindlessly, I stirred the fire and added a couple of logs. "Let's not talk about the past," I said. "Let's just enjoy the present and see where the future takes us."

"Okay," Julie said. "No more ancient history."

As I sat gazing into the fire, wishing we had not interrupted our mood, I felt something warm and soft gently rubbing my leg. At first, she softly caressed my thigh and moved toward the inside of my leg, gently touching my balls and dick. As if it had a mind of its own, my cock began to harden to this gentle touch. I pulled Julie close and began kissing her again, letting my lips move softly across her lips, nibbling at her ear lobe and moving down her cheek, neck and shoulder. I let my mouth gently caress her now erect nipples through her silk blouse as my hand cupped the other breast gently squeezing and massaging that nipple. Julie gasped softly and pressed her hands more urgently against my dick. Finding my belt buckle, Julie released my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down and away. My dick was now at full attention. It was straining against my boxers.

I eased Julie away from my embrace long enough to unbutton her blouse and slip it off of her shoulders. She was wearing a lacy white bra which barely contained her firm breasts. I gently massaged her erect nipples, squeezing them through the bra. I placed my mouth over her breast and kissed them lovingly. My hands unsnapped the clasp holding the bra in place and her breast sprang free of their prison. Quickly my mouth took the nipple in and I began sucking gently on it, occasionally nipping with my teeth and pulling gently, letting them grow and enlarge in my mouth. My hands roamed down to the belt of the slacks she was wearing, loosening it and unbuttoning the waist. Unzipping her, I pushed the slacks free of her long firm legs, exposing her silk panties which covered her soft mound. Moving my mouth away from her breasts, I kissed her firm stomach, tracing the outline of her panties with my tongue, from the band of elastic around her hips, down along the side and around her leg, lingering inside her creamy white thighs. I could smell her pussy juices and feel the hotness of her arousal. I continued to kiss her warm crotch while my hands found her breasts and massaged them. Julie was pushing against my mouth, trying to get it closer to her now erect clit.

I felt her free my raging cock from my boxers and heard her gasp softly as she felt the length and thickness of my 8" dick. She wrapped her tiny hand around the shaft, letting her hand move gently up to the enlarged head which was now wet with precum. "Oh," she whispered. "It is so hard and soft at the same time. It feels like velvet. I want to taste it, Please ..."

I pushed her panties down and removed them from her ankles. Her legs parted giving my searching tongue access to her damp pussy. She arched her back a little, pressing her slit against my probing mouth. I moved down between her legs, parting her damp pussy hairs with my hand and exposing the rosebud of her clit, still half-hidden behind its protective hood. My tongue probed deeply into her vagina, moving upward to flick across this clit, causing it to harden even more and taking it between my lips, I gently pulled it with a sucking motion, freeing it and allowing it to become fully erect. My tongue lashed vigorously against the now exposed clit, causing Julie to buck against my mouth as her hips began to gyrate wildly beneath me.

"Oh God, I'm coming," she moaned. "It feels so good. Please don't stop. Eat me. . ." Her words trailed into a groan ending in a small scream of pleasure. Her body was now twisting and bucking for all its worth as the ecstasy of the orgasm flooded her every being.

Continuing to gently caress the lips of her pussy, intentionally avoiding the tender clit, I moved to place one finger into her waiting cunt. Keeping my palm up, I pressed my finger up against the top of her vagina wall while my thumb pressed down on her pelvic bone. Gently feeling my way, I located her g-spot. Julie began pressing back again, letting me know I had hit the magic spot.

"Stop, please. It feels good and hurts good at the same time," she said. "Besides, I want to taste you too. I want to give you some pleasure too:.

I continued to massage her g-spot while I moved to place my engorged dick closer to her waiting mouth. Hungrily, she placed her soft lips over the head of my cock, licking it like it was an ice-cream cone. By now her clit had subsided enough for me to begin tasting, nibbling and massaging it with my wet, slippery tongue while my fingers, now two, massaged her vagina and g-spot. I could feel my own orgasm mounting and sensing I was getting close, Julie said, "I don't swallow yet."

I pulled out of her mouth and we moved facing each other. I kissed her lips softly, then urgently, letting my tongue probe deeply into her mouth. I could taste my scent and the salty taste of the precum mingled with the sweet aroma of her pussy juices creating an aura that is beyond compare.

Taking my hard, stiff dick in her soft small hands, she placed the enlarged head against her clit and began to masterbate herself with my cock. Her pussy juices from the two orgasms were flowing from her cunt lubricating my dick and allowing this massaging to bring her to the brink of another orgasm.

I couldn't hold back any longer. My raging dick found the opening to her vagina and I thrust into her waiting pussy. The thickness of my cock prevented me from pushing deeply at first, so I slowly moved in about two inches, stopped and slowly withdrew until only the head of my dick remained inside her throbbing vagina. Repeating the thrust, this time about three inches and then slowly withdraw. Julie was now bucking hard against me, begging me to fill her pussy with this long, thick dick. I pressed my feet against the couch and pushed up against her clit with my hairy pelvis. I ground against her clit while thrusting my dick deep into her cunt. This time it went all the way in, the tip pressing against her uterus. I began a slow thrusting in and out while grinding my pelvis against her clit and pressing down on her pelvic bone, allowing the head of my dick to slide across her g-spot. As I picked up speed, thrusting harder and harder into her pussy, my balls lashing against her soft, white ass and my hair covered pelvis grinding against her clit, the orgasm began. Her hips thrashed wildly beneath me. I could feel the contractions of her vagina as the throes of her orgasm swept over her. My hot mouth found hers and our tongues inter-twined. I could feel the passion of my own orgasm mounting and with screams of joy, ecstasy and love we shuddered together in a passionate embrace, our mutual orgasm leaving us faint ... breathless.

The fire continued to crackle as our spent bodies lay entwined on the carpet. We both dozed off for a few minutes. As I awoke, I softly kissed the beautiful creature lying beside me. Sleepily, she smiled and returned my warm kiss.

"Ready for more?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.