New Year's Day in Lockwinnock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few steps found him at her side of the bed. "Here put this on, we'll be even," he said as he dropped it on the comforter that still covered her. He bent down to kiss her. But Beth stopped him with her left hand. She grabbed a handful of shirt and pushed him back. Her right hand grasped his exposed cock and started to rub.

"While I like the butler's ass, I like this better," she huskily said as she leaned forward and kissed his member. Her warm breath and lips felt good. Their sensuous touch lingered and teased. Then suddenly Beth released his cock and pushed him away with both hands. "Let me see what else there is to eat." With one motion, she rose from the bed and donned the shirt. Brushing past Aaron, she approached the desk. "What's for breakfast?" There was a long pause. Beth turned to Aaron. Her eyes flared. "You don't expect me to eat this, do you? Kippers, they're oily and fattening, and I don't..." She never got a chance to finish.

Aaron was on her like a flash. His lips covered her mouth and his hands roughly groped at her breasts. She tried to push him off as she broke the kiss. "Aaron! Aaron, please stop your being too..." She was stopped mid sentence as he spun her around and pushed her across the desktop. In her new position, her legs were spread and her ass completely exposed. Beth felt his hardness push forcibly against her pussy. Then he was inside.

Aaron was surprised at her wetness and warmth. Her tightness surrounded him. She matched each of his thrusts. His hands moved up under the shirt and firmly squeezed her shoulders and the sides of her breasts. Beth moaned as his hands returned to her hips and kneaded her ass. Separating her cheeks, he began to massage her anus with his thumbs. Beth moaned more and pushed back against him even harder.

Glancing over at the kippers on the plate, Aaron smiled. He dabbed the fingers of his left hand in the oil. He continued his thrusting as he ran his oily fingers over her puckered sphincter. Beth tensed as she felt first the penetration of one fingertip and then another. "Ah, ah," she gasped and Aaron felt her sphincter muscle tighten and then relax as he worked the fingers back and forth. "Oh...Oh... " Beth groaned. Her vaginal muscles rhythmically tightened around Aaron's cock as he continued to thrust in and out.

Aaron pulled back. Both his fingers and his cock popped out of Beth's holes simultaneously. Her breath now came in shallow gulps. She felt Aaron's fingers spread her ass cheeks again. Aaron saw Beth's asshole gape. Pinning Beth with his left hand squarely in her back and steadying his dick with his right, Aaron plunged.

Beth's cry drowned out the sound of the Rover's horn. However, she did notice a vehicle stop in the driveway in front of the bedroom window. She was filled with panicked embarrassment. "Aaron, stop, please stop! Aaron, someone's here," she pleaded. However, he never missed a beat. Instead, he reached over her and opened the casement window.

"The top of the morning to you, Ian Robertson," Aaron gleefully shouted.

"You son of a bitch," Beth hissed as he continued to rock back and forth.

From his vantage point in the Rover, Ian looked up from the driveway to the bedroom window. He saw Aaron in his red and white rugby shirt leaning over a crimsoned faced Beth. From their body movements, both seemed to be struggling with something. "Charlotte sent over a something for your breakfast." He held up a basket.

"That was very thoughtful of her," Aaron replied in a loud voice as he quickened his pace.

"She also wants Beth to help her with the Valentine's Soiree. She put a note in the basket."

"That sounds gooood" came the reply.

"These bastards are carrying on a conversation while I'm getting ass fucked." thought Beth to herself. "This is bloody ridiculous!" The embarrassment heightened the feelings generated by Aaron's cock. Together they were driving her towards orgasm.

"I'll have the girls come around today and clean the place for you."

"Much aaappreciated, Ian," Aaron stammered.

"But I see you're busy. I'll just leave the basket on the doorstep." He chuckled and the Rover disappeared around the side of the cottage. Beth closed her eyes and released a sigh.

"Oh sweet Jesus...Oh, Oh...don't stop!" A new sensation had filled her mind. Aaron had curved his left hand down around her hip and was now massaging her clit. His other hand had grabbed her shoulder and was arching her body tightly back against his thrusting. They now moved as one. Beth could feel the heat building in her lower abdomen. Aaron could feel the tension building in his cock. Both screamed together. Neither heard, nor saw, the Rover pass on its return journey down the driveway. The sensations of passion were all they could comprehend.

Beth reveled in the feeling of Aaron's throbbing cock and his sperm jetting into her bowels. Aaron was lost in the sensation of her buttocks against his abdomen and the contractions of her anal sphincter around his cock. After a few minutes, the coital bliss waned and they rolled off one another and onto the floor. Then they both began to laugh hysterically.

It took some time for them to even begin to regain their composure. Beth was the first to speak as she wiped the tears of laughter from her cheeks. "Oh Christ, I wonder want Ian is thinking now?

"Probably about Charlotte's ass..." peels of laughter racked his body again. Beth tried to unsuccessfully to stifle her laughter as she mentally pictured the rotund little man pounding away at his wife's rear end.

It took a few more minutes for silence to reign again in the bedroom. "Shall we have some breakfast? The coffee probably still warm."

Beth glanced up at the tray. "No way I'm eating that shit." Hear those words, Aaron started to chuckle again. "I suppose one of us had better get up and see what Charlotte sent us," Beth continued trying to maintain her composure.

"It had better be you because my legs are still like Jell-O" He watched the exposed cheeks of her ass disappear out the bedroom door and he thought to himself, "Oh God, what have I gotten myself into now?" There was a mental flashback to the window scene just a few moments before and he convulsed yet again in laughter.

Beth returned to the room to find Aaron still slumped up against the drawers of the desk. He noticed her presence and looked up. Strands of brown hair partially covered her face. She held a scone in her teeth, a basket in one hand and a folded piece of paper in the other. Beth walked towards him, her hips swinging. She straddled his legs and bent over him to place the basket on the desk. She deliberately made the denim shirt ride up and she felt Aaron's breath on her legs. Then she knelt down. Aaron reveled in the feel of her damp stickiness as she nestled across the tops of his thighs. Beth leaned forward. The scone was still between her lips. She pushed it against his mouth. Aaron bit. Beth leaned back and held the paper in front of his face.

While he chewed, he read, "Beth, please help me with our Valentine's party. Call me. Love, Charlotte." The phone number was lost in the fold of the paper. Beth giggled with excitement and the movement reverberated through Aaron's body. He stirred and thought, "...In for a penny, in for a pound." His New Year's futures were improving by the minute.

12