New Years Eve ‘89-'90 Flashback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned my head back and could feel the coke drip down the back of my throat as stared at the ceiling. Euphoria engulfed my mind and body as I envisioned myself as an airplane flying high above the earth. As I swooped down beneath the clouds, I now felt free and uncontained, as if I was a hawk gliding along the clear blue sky. Variations of heat and cold shocked my body as I soared through the air, ripping through beams of sunlight and the darkness of shadows.

Suddenly, an eruption of extreme pleasure engulfed my body and pulled me back to reality.

When I opened my eyes, I was positioned above Ginger, who was laying flat on the warm marble floor. Both of us were completely drenched with sweat. As I leaned back to a kneeling position, it revealed my softened, cum coated dick. Ginger sat up in a haste, searching between us.

"Where is your condom? Didn't you put on a condom? I told you..."

I didn't know how to respond. I didn't even realize we had sex. I looked towards the door and noticed an unopened condom that Tim must have slipped under the door.

"Oh my god. You didn't cum inside me, did you?" She said nervously.

Though we were not completely sure, I think we both knew the answer to that question.

Ginger quickly got herself up into a squatting position. She pushed two fingers deep inside her pussy, worked them around. When she removed her fingers, a few large globs of cum poured out of her cunt onto the marble floor. I sat there with a complete look of shock on my face.

"Holy fuck. This is so bad. My boyfriend is going to kill me." She said as she began to cry.

I tried my best to comfort her. "Boyfriend? Dear, if you have a boyfriend, what are you doing here with Tim?"

She looked up at me with a scared look on her face. "Mr. McGrady has always been so kind to me, so I do whatever I can for him when he asks."

All of the sudden, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Tim (Mr. McGrady) was a math and science teacher at a local high school. He had told me stories about a student that would always flirt and do things with him. It went as far as him giving her good grades in return for blowjobs and free drugs. He never told me what grade she was in or how old she was, but he would always referred to her as his own little 'Spice Girl'. Ginger...spice....drugs. It all started to come together in my brain.

"Ginger, are you Tim's student? Dear, how old are ya?" I asked with a lump in my throat.

"I used to be his student. I graduated last year. I am 19."

My jaw dropped. I was at least slightly relieved that she wasn't a minor, but still couldn't believe what I had done.

"If you have a boyfriend, why ain't you with him on New Years?"

"He is home with our 14 month old daughter. He thinks that I am just hanging out with a few of my girlfriends for the night."

The situation seemed to get worse and worse with each moment.

"I'll get ya a cab to where you need to go, but I really think ya need to get goin' now."

I gathered our clothes that were scattered around the bathroom, so we could get dressed. My shorts were still damp with Ginger's essence, but I had no choice but to put them on. I helped Ginger wiggle herself back into her tight dress, then grabbed a towel to wipe up the pool of cum that was in the middle of the floor.

As I opened the bathroom door, the effects of the drugs and alcohol still remained. I felt as if all our surroundings were surreal. My obscured view focused strictly on the front door of the suite. I had to get Ginger out of there immediately. I opened the door and instructed the security guard to escort Ginger to the lobby and make sure a cab was called for her at my expense.

"Thank you and I'm sorry Mr. Murphy. You are a sweet man." Ginger said as she walked away with the guard.

I shut the door and leaned up against it, still quite stoned, yet in a bit of shock over what had just occurred.

When I made my first few steps back into the suite, I felt like I was in a movie and everything went to slow motion. I could hear moaning coming from all points in the room. I started to look around and noticed the complete insanity that had become of this night.

As I approached the lounge area, I first noticed Sam sitting on a couch near the windows. In Sam's lap, Robbie's wife Bridgette was bobbing her head up and down on his cock. On the floor behind her, my baby sis Lindsay had her tongue buried deep inside Bridgette's asshole.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone was completely naked and fucking in some fashion.

I looked to the adjacent couch and there was Sam's wife Sally getting fucked doggy style by Tim. In front of Sally was someone I didn't recognize at first, but then realized it was Marco, our concierge. Sally had her hand wrapped around Marco's massive tool, stroking it and licking around its enormous swollen head. Tim motioned for me to come over.

"Hope you don't mind that I let Marco join in the fun. He brought all the condoms up for us. Did you get the one I slid under the door? Where's Gin..."

I interrupted. "What the fuck is going on out here? This is fuckin nuts."

"Chill out man. We're all just having a good time. We are all being safe about it."

I then did a scan of the room, looking for Maggie. Up near the bar I noticed that my brother Robbie had my wife bent over a stool and was fucking her from behind.

I suddenly got extremely light headed and stumbled backward onto the couch next to Sam. This couldn't be real, it had to be a dream. I started smacking myself hard across the face.

Bridgette pulled her mouth from Sam's cock and said, "Woah, looks like Pauli likes it rough." She reached over and dug her nails into my side as she gripped onto the waistband of my shorts.

"What's with these clothes. We got to get these off right now." She tugged at my shorts with one hand until they slid down far enough to reveal my semi-hard dick.

Bridgette moved from between Sam's legs to between mine. She pulled my shorts and underwear down to my ankles then lowered her head into my lap. Lindsay moved next to me on the couch to watch. Bridgette tongue bathed the inside of my thighs, balls and dick.

"Mmmmmm. Tastes like someone has been getting busy tonight." Bridgette said as she continued to lick the slimy film of cum that had collected in my private area throughout the night.

I watched as Sam's positioned himself behind Bridgette, opened a condom and rolled it over his stiff pole. I saw Bridgette's face cringe with anticipation as Sam slowly slid his cock into her tuned-up asshole.

I felt a foot strike me in my arm. I looked over to find my sister showing her flexibility by spreading her legs wide apart to each side, exposing her fresh pink hole.

"Yeah Sammy. Fuck that tight little asshole. Give Bridgette the good fucking that she deserves." Lindsay yelled out as she began to slam two fingers into her slick, tight canal.

My boner got stronger as I watch my little sis finger fuck herself, while Bridgette took the length of my cock into her mouth. I could feel the pressure of her mouth clamping down strong once Sam started to slam harder and harder into Bridgette's ass.

I guess the intense sounds of Bridgette's moaning caught Robbie's attention, because I watched him walk Maggie over to the lounge area, still with a condom on his fully erect dick. Robbie sat on the couch right on the other side of Lindsay. As soon as Robbie sat down, Maggie climbed into his lap and slid his cock right back into her gooey cunt.

I thought I was losing my mind. I was sitting there watching my brother fuck my wife, my sister finger herself and my sister-in-law blow me while getting fucked in the ass.

Marco walked over and stood above Lindsay, stroking his cock to keep it hard while he tried to roll a condom over the meaty head. His dick was like something I had only seen in porno movies. This thing had to be as fat as a soda can and at least 12 inches long, because once he got the condom on, it only covered about half his length.

He knelt on the floor in front of Lindsay and positioned the head of his dick at her opening. Lindsay removed her fingers and Marco stretched his way into my sister's inexperienced hole.

Lindsay reached her hand over and slid her soaked fingers into Bridgette's mouth along with my dick. Bridgette pulled her head from my lap so that she could concentrate on licking Lindsay's cum covered fingers.

I looked around the room and everyone had the same pleased, sexual expression on their faces, even Maggie.

I felt a hand return to stroke my cock, but when I looked down, I realized it was Lindsay's hand jerking me off. Bridgette returned her head to my lap and began to lick and suck my balls again. I was so close to cumming again, I didn't know what to do.

Then, it all seemed to happen like a chain reaction. I looked over at Tim and he had Sally sort of upside down, half on the couch and half off. He stopped his fucking motion, pulled his dick out of her, peeled off the condom and shot his load all over Sally's face and tits.

As Sam pulled his cock out of Bridgette's asshole, she spun around to her knees and ripped the condom off for him so he could blast his thick streams of cum all over her pretty face and perfect chest.

Robbie raised Maggie from his lap, and to my surprise Lindsay used her free hand to reach over and remove his condom. Robbie then positioned himself on the couch so that Lindsay could stroke the load out of his dick right onto her face and into her mouth.

I was in shock, but could feel my balls start to tense up.

Lindsay turned to me and said with a pool of cum still in her mouth, "Ok Pauli. It's your turn. I want both my brothers' cum in my mouth at the same time."

I lifted my pelvis towards Lindsay's face just in time for me to expend whatever bit of semen remained in my balls, out into my sister's wide open mouth.

She used her fingers to scoop up whatever cum strayed off onto her nose, cheeks and chin then sucked that into her mouth too. I could hear her swish it all around in her mouth with her tongue right before she gulped it all down.

Then, just like clockwork, Marco pulled his massive cock out of Lindsay's now stretched out pussy, but the condom was gone. It must have slipped or ripped off his dick inside of her. Marco took a step back and started to unleash the biggest, most forceful load of cum I had ever seen. It went everywhere; on the couch, on the floor, some on Maggie, some on Bridgette, but most of it ended up on Lindsay. It looked like someone had dumped an entire bottle of liquid soap all over her body.

Still in a bit of shock, I looked over at Maggie and realized that things were starting to set in on her mind. She had a very sad expression on her face. I got up, grabbed our clothes that were scattered on the floor then led Maggie to the master bedroom. When I return from getting cleaned up in the bathroom, Maggie was already passed out on the bed. I went to the bedroom door to shut it and lock it, and noticed that there were still some sexual action going on in various areas of the suite. Completely spent, I laid in bed next to my beautiful wife and fell asleep.

Around 10:30am the next morning, I was awakened to the sound of Maggie throwing up in the small bathroom next to our bedroom. When I knocked on the door to ask if everything was ok, she did not respond. I exited the bedroom, but everyone was gone from the suite. The place actually looked just as spotless as when we first arrived. I started to think that I maybe dreamed the entire night, until I got to the bathroom and found a heaping pile of used towels on the floor in the corner.

When I returned to the bedroom, Maggie was sitting at the edge of the bed crying. I walked over to comfort her, but she pushed me away.

"I can't believe we let that happened last night. I feel so ashamed. I feel like the Devil had a hand in what happened in this hell." She placed her head in her hands and cried out, "Oh God, please forgive us for what we have done."

When we left the hotel that morning, I was about $1,500 poorer and my marriage was worse off than before.

The next several weeks were extremely tough because Maggie would hardly speak to me, let alone be intimate in any way. Sometime in mid-February, Maggie discovered that she was about 6 weeks pregnant. She knew for sure that the baby growing inside her was spawned on that dreadful night. Though we were both positive the child was mine, she still would not be at peace with herself without testing once the child was born. On September 19, 1990 she gave birth to our beautiful baby daughter Elizabeth Kyna Murphy.

She promised to me, and to God, that she would never mention what happened that night to anyone ever. She swore me to secrecy and said she would leave me if anyone who was involved ever brought it up or if anything like that ever happened again.

---------------------

RETURN TO PRESENT (NOW DECEMBER 23, APPROXIMATELY 1:40AM)

---------------------

I opened my eyes, not realizing that I had actually fallen asleep. Neither Colleen or Darren were in the kitchen anymore. I looked over to Maggie, she had was smoking another cigarette and had that same scowl of disgust on her face. I was going to get up and walk over to comfort her, but I realized that I had a full erection tenting my pajama pants. This would not have been a good time for her to notice such a thing.

"Hun, lets go up to bed. We will try to figure this all out in the morning." I softly mentioned.

Maggie took another long drag off her cigarette then said, "You know I tried for so many years to forget that hellish night that Elizabeth was conceived, but now I am convinced that God is getting his revenge on us for what we did."

She took another drag before smashing the butt down into the ashtray. "I don't think I ever want to see that whore again and I don't know that I will ever be able to look David in the face without being disgusted."

I reached over and grabbed her hands. "I think you are maybe over reacting to this. Please let's just go back up to bed."

She yanked her hands away from me and gave me an evil stare. "Leave me alone."

I got up and walked out of the kitchen. I stopped at the front door to see if Lizzy was maybe still outside. I saw nothing but the dark of the night.

When I got to my bedroom, Colleen was curled up on the bed next to the kids.

"Daddy, is that you?" I could see Colleens silhouette sit up in the bed.

I didn't want to turn on the light and possibly wake the kids, so I shuffled over to the bed in the dark. "Yeah, it's me. Go on back to yer room with Darren."

"Is Mom going to be alright?" I helped Colleen up from the bed and guided her to the door.

"She'll be fine. It's been a crazy night. Go back to bed and try not to worry about it."

I gave Colleen a soft hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"So you know, I saw David carrying Lizzy away in the front yard. I wonder where they went? I hope she is alright." Colleen said with sincere concern in her voice.

I was relieved to hear that David was with Lizzy, otherwise I probably would have left to go find her.

"She'll be fine. Everything'll be alright. Just good to sleep dear. Figure things out in the mornin'."

"Good night Daddy." As Colleen leaned in for another hug, the light from the hallway shined directly onto the opening of her robe and I could see the damp material of her tank top clinging to both her nipples. My heart started to race and my pajama pants started to tent again. I quickly shut the door, sort of pushing Colleen along with it.

What was going on in my mind? I felt like such a dirty old man. I felt sort of ashamed, so instead of climbing back into bed with my grandchildren, I sat down in the rocking chair in the corner of the room. As I sat in the chair, I couldn't get the visions of what it must have been like catching Lizzy and David having sex. Only, in my mind, I wasn't disgusted like Maggie, I was a little turned on.

I rocked back and forth in the chair, trying to think of other things. I knew tomorrow was going to be a whole new adventure for our twisted family, and I finally coaxed myself to sleep.