New Years Eve Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's sinful side turns to revenge
1.8k words
3.71
92.6k
17
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood in the kitchen with my brother my mind was racing with thoughts of what had just happened. The number of firsts for my wife, Marie, and I were overwhelming. I had seen a side of Marie that I only thought existed in my fantasies. And now, after it all seemed over I was drinking a beer and sharing my disbelief with my brother who had just been in the other room fucking the woman I love.

Ann had gone into the bedroom with Marie after David came out. I walked out of the kitchen and went to use the restroom and caught a quick glance into the bedroom. Marie was lying on a small single bed in this spare bedroom. She was naked, covered with a sheet since her clothes were still in a pile in the kitchen. Ann was sitting next to her and they were talking quietly. I could not hear what was being said but I noticed that silence fell on the room when I walked past. Feeling like I had interrupted I continued on to the bathroom.

As I tended to my business in the bathroom I decided that I needed to speak to Marie about what had happened, to see if she was alright, and to see if we should leave for our own home. When I opened the door to leave the bathroom I saw that Ann was gone. Marie was still lying in the bed. She was on her back staring at the ceiling. The sheet just covered her breast and was rising and falling slightly as she breathed. One leg hung out from under the sheet exposing her mid thigh. I took a deep breath and walked to the bed sitting by Marie’s side. In the dark I could not tell until I was sitting that Marie was actually crying softly. When I reached for her face and asked what was wrong she pulled away from me. Suddenly, anger swept across her face and she told me to get my fucking hands off her. Before I could ask why she spat the reasons at me. Ann had told her that I had cum pretty quickly and she was demanding to know why in the hell did I cum so quick with Ann. Explaining was not an option. Every time I opened my mouth her sobs and curses increased. Frustrated, filled with guilt, and knowing I couldn’t reason with Marie in her intoxicated state I stood up and left the room.

Halfway back to the kitchen I met Ann who had her Marie and was coming to see what was going on.

“What happened to her” Ann asked.

I tried to explain but only really offered the facts, Ann had told Marie about me cumming too quickly and Marie was losing it.

“Go back into the kitchen and I will talk to her” Ann offered.

As I started to walk away I heard Ann say “sorry”

I returned to the kitchen and explained the situation to David. He laughed because he had actually never got to finish because of Ann demanding he leave the bedroom. I tried to talk through the entire situation with David hoping that I would come up with a way to calm Marie down. Minutes passed and the sounds had quieted from the bedroom. I though at least Ann had calmed her down. After almost 30 minutes David said he would go check on what was happening. David was gone for less than a minute when he reappeared waving me on to follow him.

David and I approached the bedroom and peered inside. Ann was now lying next to Marie. The sheet no longer covered Marie who was still on her back but now holding Ann close to her. Ann was naked except for her panties; her clothes were thrown to the side of the bed. As David and I watched Marie kissed and licked Ann’s breasts while Ann’s hands explored the part in Marie’s legs. Marie hooked a finger in Ann’s panties and pulled downward. David and I watched as Ann’s ass was exposed to us as she arched her hips to let Marie slide her panties down. Now both girls were naked, their lips were alternating between each others lips and their breasts.

Suddenly David tugged on my arm, breaking my concentration on what I was witnessing and led me away from the open door. Neither of us spoke until we returned to the kitchen.

“Can you believe that” David asked

“I don’t know how the hell that happened” was the only response I could offer.

“Should we just let them be” I wondered out loud

“Let’s wait a few minutes and see, I know Ann saw us standing there and that might break it up” David suggested.

With everything else that had gone on I didn’t feel like I was in a position to argue or to try to intervene given Marie’s current feelings about Ann and I.

After about ten minutes and no word my curiosity got the best of me.

“I am going back to see what is going on” I told David

As I started towards the bedroom David quickly followed.

What we saw was the opposite of what we had both expected.

Instead of being seen and getting dressed the girls had taken this to a new level. When my eyes adjusted to the darkness what I saw took my breath away. Ann was lying in the bed with her head against the wall and both legs hanging over the side of the bed. Marie was kneeling between her legs with her face deeply buried in Ann’s pussy. Marie’s naked ass faced the door and was moving back and forth slightly as she worked her tongue in and out of Ann. Marie’s legs were spread slightly enough that we could make out the silhouette of her pussy hair dangling between her thighs. Ann’s hands were caressing her breasts as her hips would arch to meet Marie’s waiting mouth. Ann’s breathing was loud and was coupled with moans of pleasure. As we watched, Ann’s legs would shake as her moans grew louder. I couldn’t stop at the door as I was entranced by what I was watching. As I entered the room Marie heard me. She looked at me with a blank look and returned to Ann. As I stood behind Marie, David had walked to the foot of the bed and looked down on his wife. Ann’s eyes were still closed and she was unaware of our presence until David sat on the bed. As David sat Ann’s eyes opened quickly and her entire body tensed. Marie’s head raised as they both stared at David.

Marie broke this stare by reaching for Ann’s hand which she placed on David’s thigh. Marie then turned her head to me, stared in my eyes for a moment and mouthed the words “fuck me”

With this Marie returned to Ann’s pussy. I watched for another moment as Ann’s head tilted back, her eyes closed, and her moans of pleasure returned as her hand clinched David’s thigh.

Marie’s ass was gyrating to me as she licked and sucked Ann’s pussy.

As I watched this my cock was ready to explode from my pants. I lowered my jeans and slipped off my underwear. My cock was as hard as it had ever been as I knelt behind Marie and slid my cock inside her waiting lips. I entered her slowly at first, sliding my cock in and out. As I started to increase the tempo, Marie’s head was being pushed into Ann’s pussy. As I pushed harder Marie pulled her head from Ann’s pussy and started to meet my thrusts. As Marie moaned with each thrust I noticed that her own hand had joined Ann’s on David’s thigh.

Suddenly Marie’s hand left David’s thigh and started to awkwardly tug at David’s jeans. Marie managed to unsnap the jeans and pull the zipper half open. This was all the encouragement David needed to join in and he lowered his jeans and underwear to his knees. Now both girls were reaching for David’s cock. David moved closer to Ann positioning his cock closer to Ann and Marie as I continued to thrust into Marie’s pussy. Watching this was more than I could take. I felt it mounting inside me and soon I exploded inside Marie’s pussy. After cumming I continued pounding away at Marie until my cock started to soften.

As I pulled out and collapsed to Marie’s side she never even glanced my way. Her attention was firmly on David’s cock. Marie moved from between Ann’s legs and to the front of David. With a gentle push she lowered David onto his back, now laying next to Ann as she leaned to David to kiss his lips. Marie then lowered her head between David’s legs and took his cock inside her mouth. She began licking slowly at first. Darting quickly at and away from David’s cock. However, soon David’s hand found the back of Marie’s head and held her tightly until she swallowed the length of his cock. Marie devoured David with a passion that I had never seen from her. As she deep throated his rod her fingers squeezed his balls and caressed his ass. I could tell this was quickly getting to David as his hips began to actually fuck Marie’s waiting mouth. As David started to explode Marie pulled her mouth away. She had never been one to swallow and had always demand I warn her before I came. When David exploded in her mouth he caught her off guard. But, after the initial pull back Marie took David’s cock back to her lips and milked the rest of the cum from it and then liked his stomach clean from what had escaped.

I was floored. Not only was my Marie doing things I never imagined but she was acting like a slut that I could never imagine. My thoughts raced once again wondering if this was the end of our evening.

After everyone laid quietly for a minute I whispered into Marie’s ear “Are you ready to go home, I am tired and ready to crash”

Marie stood up and led my out of the bedroom to answer.

Marie looked into my eyes and said “I am still upset with you and I don’t think I want to leave with you”

I started to protest but I started to see the anger return to her face.

Marie then stated calmly “you can go home or you can go sleep in the living room but I am going to stay for awhile, I think David wants me to stay”

“What the hell does that mean?” I asked

“It means this” Marie responded “ I am going to finish what I started earlier with David and that’s your punishment to know its coming and you can’t stop it”

With that Marie walked to the bedroom. As I stood in the hallway my clothes landed outside the door, the door shut and I heard the lock click and I knew that this was now out of control.