New Year's Eve Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man goes further with his mother and her friend.
4.6k words
4.56
141.9k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

Thanks to everyone for the kind words on the first part of this story, I hope you like where I am taking it.

*

Jackie woke up and realized two things: that she was not at home and she had a bit of a hangover. Sitting up on the couch, she held her head in her hands as she realized that she was on the couch at her friend Jean's house. Oh shit, she thought, I fucked her son at the party last night! I wonder if any of that came out. She pulled the blanket off and looked down at her ripped pantyhose and hoped that Jean did not put two and two together. Struggling to put her gown and heels back on, she folded the blanket and put it on the pillow, then found her purse and keys and left the house, figuring that she needed to get home, get some sleep and figure things out.

Upstairs, Ron was starting to come around, and in that state between being awake and asleep. He was half dreaming that his girlfriend was blowing him when he opened his eyes and looked down to see a red headed woman sucking on his cock. That woman was his mother, whom he had sex with the night before. I guess it did happen, he thought idly as he heard a car start up and pull off outside.

His mom looked up and saw him staring down at her. She pulled her mouth off of him and smiled, continuing to stroke him.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, Mom."

"Remember, when we are like this it is Jean. How do you like being woken up to having someone giving you head?"

"Mmm, I love it."

"Good. I heard the car so I think Jackie left. That leaves us all alone," she said as she went back to working on his cock.

As he looked down, he could see her working feverishly on taking his dick into her mouth, and he loved to see her cheeks hollow as it went in and out of her mouth. Gently grabbing the sides of her head, he began fucking her mouth, establishing a rhythm. Soon, he was shooting off and she backed off a bit, expertly catching all of his cum in her mouth he continued to shoot wave after wave of hot cum in it. When he finished cumming, she kept it in her mouth as she struggled to get it all down her throat and she took it out of her mouth and licked it clean. Moving up to him, she placed her head on his chest and kissed him.

"That was fantastic!"

"I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to show you that I could actually swallow it all."

The kissed lightly and held each other for a few minutes.

"I guess I will call Jackie later and see how she is doing."

"That's probably a good idea," Ron said. "So where do we go from here, Mom?"

"That is a good question, son. I guess I should feel guilty about what we have done but I really don 't. How are you with this?" she asked.

"I am ok with it. I mean it is a bit different and I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't understand it, but this is one of those things that people wouldn't talk about so who knows?"

"Exactly, son. I am sure we are not the only ones who have ever done this. Besides, we're both adults and I don't think it is anyone's business."

"Cool," he said, "And you are the hottest woman I have ever been with." Laughing, she replied," Thanks, and you are the hottest guy I have been with and have the biggest dick too."

As she said that, she moved up to straddle his shoulders.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Well now that we got that straight, I am going to sit on your face and you're going to eat me out."

Later that afternoon, the phone rang and Jean answered it.

"Hi Jean."

"Hi Jackie. How are you feeling, hon?"

"Pretty good thanks. Sorry I just left but I wanted to get home and get to my own bed."

"I can understand that," said Jean. "You had a helluva time last night."

"Tell me about it. I vaguely remember leaving the party and then I woke up on your couch and my pantyhose were ripped, I have no idea how I did that."

Jean laughed," No problem, no one knew you were drunk and I got you out of there before anything happened."

Well, not exactly, Jackie thought. Good, it sounds like she has no idea what I and Ron did.

"Thanks for that, so what are you up to today?"

"Just hanging out. His highness is sleeping upstairs."

"Oh ok, well my husband should be home sometime today. Anyway, Happy New Year and thanks again."

"You're welcome sweetie. Happy New Year to you too, bye."

A few days later, Ron came home to find Jackie's car in the driveway next to his Mom's. Oh crap, this ought to be interesting, he thought. He had not had any contact with Jackie since New Year's Eve and he was a bit nervous walking in the door.

"Well hey, look who it is," said Jackie.

"Hi Jackie, Hi Mom."

Jackie and Jean were sitting on the couch, both clutching glasses of wine. Jean was sitting on the couch with her legs up underneath her, wearing a red skirt, sheer hose, and a white blouse. Jackie was wearing a white blouse, black skirt, and black hose with diamond patterns on them, with her legs also underneath her. He walked over and gave his Mom a kiss and then leaned over and gave Jackie a kiss on the cheek also.

"So what have you been up to today, son?"

"Not much. I went to the store and picked up a few things for the computer."

"I see, any plans for the night?" she asked and winked at him.

"Yeah, me and a few of the guys are going to head over to Kelly's Pub and probably have a few beers and watch the game. As a matter of fact, I am just going to throw this stuff in my room and head out. We'll have something to eat there."

"Ok, hon."

The two women watched him walk out the door and then resumed their conversation.

"Jean he really is a handsome young man isn't he?" Jackie said.

"Yes he really is and a he turned out to be a really nice guy too, thank goodness."

"Yes he is, too bad I am not 20 years younger, I would be all over him."

"Hey hey, that is my son you're talking about there," and they both laughed.

"So, Jean, tell me about your love life."

Well, Jean thought, I can't really talk about that because I am fucking my own son.

"It is pretty dead to be honest, Jackie. I really miss my husband. I'm just not ready.." and her voice trailed off a bit as tears welled up in her eyes.

Jackie set her glass of wine down and moved over and hugged her friend in her arms.

"It's ok, sweetie. I'm sure it hasn't been easy." Jackie said as she held Jean's head against her chest, gently rubbing her head and kissing the top of it.

They sat like that for a few minutes, holding each other and saying nothing, Jean sobbed softly as Jackie continued to hold and soothe her, whispering softly into her hear that everything was ok.

"Thank you so much for being such a good friend, Jackie."

"We've been friends for years, hon. I love you and will always be here for you."

Jean looked up into Jackie's eyes and smiled, and they both looked at each other. She leaned up to kiss her and Jackie closed her eyes and kissed her back, gently on the lips.

"I just wanted to thank you for all you've done."

"Again, hon, not a problem," Jackie said and she kissed Jean back on the lips. With their lips just inches apart, they both held each other and looked in each other's eyes. They moved back together again and pecked each other a few times tentatively on the lips before their lips parted and they began to kiss a little more deeply. Both women's hearts were racing as they did this, and neither one wanted to ruin the moment by speaking.

Sitting up a bit, Jean continued to kiss Jackie, their tongues intertwined together as Jackie's hands slowly moved to Jean's chest and began lightly rubbing her breasts. With her right hand around Jackie's neck, she slid her left hand onto her large chest and also began rubbing her chest as well.

As they continued to do this, they broke their embrace briefly and looked at each other.

"MMm this feels so good," Jean said.

"Yes it does," Jackie responded and went back to kissing her.

They continued to rub each other and kissing, neither one of them sure what to do next.

"This is the first time I have ever kissed another woman but I'm glad it's you," Jean said.

"Me too, hon."

As they kissed, they continued to rub each other's breasts. Slowly, they each unbuttoned the other's blouse and slipped their hands inside, rubbing each other's tits through their bras, both feeling another woman's tits for the first time.

"Here let me help you a bit," Jackie said as she shrugged off her blouse and Jean did the same. They continued to feel each other and Jean loved how she was touched, as she eagerly rubbed her friend's enormous chest. Oh God, Jean thought, I love how she touches me. As they continued to make out, Jean slipped her hand behind Jackie and undid the hooks of her bra to and Jackie pulled it off.

"Usually that takes a guy about half an hour to do that," Jackie said as Jean leaned in and began to lick her nipples. Oh my God, I wished I had boobs like this, she thought as she licked and caressed them tenderly, gently biting on the nipple. Jackie threw her head back and allowed Jean to move in and lick them, reaching down to feel Jean's breasts as well.

"Lay back," Jean said and as Jackie did so, Jean reached behind herself and pulled off her bra. As she moved on top of Jackie, Jackie reached up and began rubbing her boobs, noting how her nipples stood straight out. She reached up and began rolling them around in her thumb and index finger, and Jean's head went back momentarily as she put both of her hands on Jackie's.

Jean leaned in now and began to rub her breasts against Jackie's, and both women were squirming against each other. Desiring more, Jean stood up for a moment and pulled off her skirt, standing in front of Jackie in her sheer pantyhose. Jackie unzipped her skirt and lifted her legs, as Jean pulled it off her, also laying there in just her pantyhose.

Jean lay back down on top and they kissed as both women rubbed their hands on each other, their hands roaming to each other's pussies, rubbing them through the nylon fabric. They both began to moan with each touch and they lay next to each other, side by side.

"This feels so good, Jean, I love how you touch me," Jackie said.

"I love it too."

As they continued to kiss, Jean went down and began to lick Jackie's nylon covered thighs, licking her way to her pussy as she reached up to play with her breasts. Jackie's head started rolling around at her touch, and Jean rolled down her pantyhose to expose her pussy. She looked up at Jackie, and her look was one of anticipation and nervousness at the same time, neither one having been at this point before. Oh well, Jean thought, fuck it, I'll do it.

With that, she poked her tongue in her pussy and began licking it in long steady licks, like she was eating a lollipop. Jackie's thighs began to quiver at the touch of Jean's tongue on her, and she grabbed one of her breasts and pulled it up to her own mouth, licking the nipple and gasping for air. Jean then began to stick first one finger and then two into her pussy which sent Jackie over the edge and her body began to convulse in orgasm after orgasm.

They lay together for a moment, kissing gently and Jackie silently whispered that it was her turn to return the favor. As Jean moved to lie on her back, Jackie moved forward and they paused in a sitting position, both women kissing each other. Jackie pushed Jean gently back and began sucking on her breasts, first one, and then the other. She took her hands and rubbed between her thighs, and slipped one up to her pussy, which was soaking her pantyhose. She grabbed the waistband and pulled her pantyhose off and then went back down and began eating pussy for the first time in her life. Getting an idea, she took one of her large breasts and began rubbing it along Jean's clit and pussy.

"Ooo that feels really good, Jackie. I love how you do that."

After doing that for a few moments, she dove in to Jean's pussy and stuck her tongue as deep in as she could go, while rubbing her nose along her clit. Reacting to the sense of pleasure, Jean put her hands on Jackie's head and pushed hard and her climax began as her body quivered and her juices flooded all over Jackie's face. Once she had finished cumming, Jackie lay down next to Jean and they rubbed each other all over and kissed each other gently.

"Well, that was really nice, Jackie."

"Shit yeah!" Jackie exclaimed and they both giggled.

"I've always been curious what it would be like to be with another woman."

"Me too and I've got to say I wasn't disappointed, but it had to be the right woman," Jackie said.

"Yeah I think you're right."

"Besides, I'm kind of in the same boat. My husband hasn't touched me in a long time and he's really lost interest. He travels all the time and when he's home he always claims he's tired."

"Well, looks like that isn't a problem now is it?" Jean said.

"No, not at all," she paused, "Gee I wonder what Ron would think of this?" As Jackie said this, her heart skipped a beat at the possibility of sleeping with both of them.

"Oh my, I hadn't thought of that," Jean said, "But people his age probably wouldn't give it a second thought." God help me, I really enjoyed that, and the only thing better would have been my son's stiff dick!

"Probably a fantasy of his anyway like all guys," Jackie said as she rolled her eyes and again they laughed. Still, I would like to see him again and we haven't really talked about what happened...

The next day, Ron was awakened by the sound of the phone ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi sweetie, it's Jackie."

"Oh hi Jackie."

"How are you hon?"

"Uh, I'm ok, how are you?"

"Good, hey I didn't wake you up did I? I waited until 10 to call you."

"No, not a problem, I usually get up about now anyway."

I bet you do, Jackie thought.

"I'm off today and was doing some things and I am having problems with my computer. I was wondering if you could come by and give me a hand." And of course, you could let me have that hard drive.

"Um, ok, I could do that." "That would be great; Ron and it would also give us a chance to talk a little too."

"Uh yeah, sure, I'll be there in about an hour," he said and hung up. Damn, I was hoping to kind of avoid this until I left to go back to school but I might as well get it over with, he thought.

After hanging up the phone, Jackie looked at herself in the mirror and thought about what she was going to wear. Screw it, she thought, I am going to make it damn near impossible for him to say no. She took out a red satin bra, and a read sheer blouse. Digging into her lingerie drawer, she pulled out a red garter belt with black seamed stockings and red heels and a black skirt with a high slit. After putting it all on she looked in the mirror and decided that this was a little smuttier than she wanted but it would do.

About an hour later, Ron pulled up to Jackie's house, a three bedroom, two story colonial in a nice little neighborhood. He wondered whether there were any neighbors home and what they would think if they saw him. He looked down at himself and figured this looks ok, I guess, having put on a pair of jeans, a polo shirt, and sneakers. On the off chance that he might actually get lucky, he decided to go commando and not wear any underwear.

He rang the doorbell and when the door opened, he could immediately feel his cock beginning to stir.

"Come on in, Ron," Jackie said, smiling broadly.

"Thanks, Jackie. Nice to see you."

"Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Yeah that would be great, thanks."

"Just hang your coat up there and let me get your coffee and then we will go into the den and you can work on my computer for me."

She came back a minute later with a cup of coffee and then motioned for him to follow her to their den which was upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms. There was a roll top desk with a computer, monitor, and printer on it on one side with a TV hanging on the wall, and a couch on the opposite side with a lamp and small coffee table with a recliner off to one side.

"So what is the problem with it?"

"It keeps slowing down when I launch certain sites like this one."

"Ah, ok, not a big deal, we just need to update a few things here. I can have this fixed pretty quickly," he said as he concentrated on downloading some things.

She leaned over him, pretending to pay attention, and made sure that her chest was resting on his shoulder.

"You know, Ron, we never talked about what happened on New Year's Eve."

Ron could feel the weight of her chest on his shoulders as he sat in the chair. He was not sure what to say.

"Yeah I know and I feel bad about that. I am sorry that.."

"You have nothing to be sorry about sweetie," she said and kissed him on the neck. "As I recall, I came on to you and besides, we did not do anything wrong."

"Yeah but you are married. And, I have a girlfriend," he said, thinking more about his mother than his own girlfriend.

"Listen to me, Ron. My husband and I haven't done anything in a long time and we are married more for convenience at this point than anything else. It's fine. Besides, I am not looking to replace your girlfriend; it's more like a friend with benefits. So, are we ok?"

"Cool," he said. He turned back to the monitor. "But, I have to ask you a question?"

"Yes?"

"Did you enjoy it?" he asked.

Without saying a word, she began to massage his shoulders and licked his ear. As she did this, he felt his cock instantly stiffen in his pants.

"What do you think?" she said.

Not sure what to do next, he sat there, continuing to pretend to work but taking his hands off the keyboard. She continued to massage his shoulders, leaning heavily into him, pressing her massive 44DDst into him. She licked and blew gently into his ear and she looked down to see that there was quite a bulge formed in his pants. He spun the chair around, which had no arms, and she sat down in his lap, facing him.

"Oops, look like I did it again," she said smiling.

He pulled her to him, with her chest pressing against him, and he kissed her hard on the lips, surprising her. Their lips parted and their tongues began to wrestle as he quickly moved his hands to her chest, cupping her huge chest. Her long hair fell around them and the tops of her stockings were visible as she straddled him in the chair. He began struggling to unbutton her blouse to free her breasts and she quickly reached down and unbuttoned it as he reached his hands inside and began feeling them through the fabric of her satin bra, and he began licking her cleavage.

"I fucking love your tits," Ron said as he continued to massage them.

"They love you too hon, they're all yours."

As they continued to make out, Jackie was unbuttoning his shirt and rubbing his chest. Ron slid his hands back down to her thighs and was rubbing her stocking covered legs back and forth and his erection was straining at his pants.

"Mmm baby you are going to rub a hole in those things you keep rubbing like that. My little Ron has a fetish I think, doesn't he?" she said.

"I do like them a lot. Girls my age don't wear them anymore."

"Sweetie, I would wear them for you any time you wanted." With that, she got off his lap and backed up to the couch and shrugged off her blouse and skirt leaving her standing there in her heels, bra and stockings with garter belt. Ron immediately tore off his shirt, kicked off his sneakers, and undid his belt and walked over to her and grabbing her ass, pulled her to him as she reached down to unzip his pants.

"Oh my, someone is not wearing any underwear. You were hoping to come over here and fuck me weren't you?" she said. "I was hoping you would and I saved you some trouble by not having pantyhose on."

His face reddened for a second.

"It's ok, hon; I wanted you to fuck me with this big fucking dick."

He pushed her back so that she was sitting on the edge of the couch, with his cock in her face.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers
12