New Year's Eve Ch. 03

Story Info
They all come together.
6.5k words
4.66
86.6k
58

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

Ron's final semester had flown by and the next thing he knew he had graduated from college. The graduation had been a bit uncomfortable for him as Jackie had also insisted on coming with his mother and taking pictures with one on each arm was a little mind-blowing, especially since he had fucked both of them, and neither one knew about the other.

When he had returned from his winter break, things were not going well with his girlfriend and since he really decided that he did not need the drama, they parted ways. During the semester, both Jackie and Jean had come to visit him, but Jackie's visits had been a secret, since no one knew about them. Jean of course, had not told a soul that she was going to visit Ron to sleep with him. Typically, they would show up on Friday night and rent a hotel room nearby, and then he would spend the weekend basically fucking his brains out. It was actually a pretty good arrangement being away from home as he was getting away with it but he knew at some point things were going to come to a head as it were.

Jackie had figured that she needed to get into better shape and had lost about 30 pounds and was looking really hot now, and though her boobs had gotten a little smaller, they were still huge. And, his Mom continued to be the hottest mother on the planet. She enjoyed coming to visit and usually dressed to show off, causing his roommates to wish they would get adopted. All in all, Ron had come to the conclusion that older women were generally hornier than younger women.

What Ron didn't know was that Jackie and Jean had also been carrying on a torrid affair of their own while he was gone. It had just happened the first time, but they both were lonely and they quickly realized that it filled a void for them. Jackie had finally left her husband and they were in the process of a divorce, so she had accepted Jean's invitation to move in while they settled everything. They had a finished basement with a full bath so Jackie moved in there and turned it into a mini-apartment. While neither Jackie nor Jean had any intention of becoming too serious, they were enjoying their woman on woman relationship.

After graduation, he had spent a few days getting things together and partying with his friends before heading back home. ON the drive home, he was trying to figure out the logistics of how everything was going to work, and wondering how the hell he was going to get out of the predicament he was in.

Jackie and Jean had also had conversations about what they were going to do when Ron returned. Most nights, they had slept together in the same bed, and they had decided to keep it from him as long as they could.

It was about five o'clock in the afternoon when he pulled up to his house. Both cars were in the driveway so that meant that both Jackie and Jean were home. He had been vague about when he was getting home so he figured he would surprise them. He looked in the window to see what they were doing before he walked in and got the shock of his life.

On the chair opposite the couch, his mother was laying back, naked, her legs draped over the arms, holding the head of a large breasted brunette who had her head buried in her pussy. Holy shit, Jackie and my Mom are getting it on, he thought. As he watched, Jackie was moving her head around in Jean's lap, as Jean ran her fingers through her hair, her head back and eyes closed, totally into what was going on. He could feel his own cock stirring in his pants at the sight in front of him.

After a few minutes, they both slid to the floor and out of his view, and he could no longer see what was going on. Ron's mind raced as to what he should do next. He figured if he tried to sneak in and watch, that might be worse than announcing his presence and acting like he did not see anything.

Quickly, he made his way to the garage, and opened the door, and then loudly started dumping boxes in there, purposely dropping a few things so that he knew they could hear him. After doing that for about five minutes, he grabbed his bags out of the car and then entered through the garage. When he walked in, he found his Mom sitting on the couch, with the TV on, wearing a short brown dress, sheer pantyhose with no shoes and her hair looking a bit mussed. Her face was a bit flushed as she jumped up to greet him and she gave him a peck on the cheek and a big motherly hug.

"Hi Mr. College Graduate, welcome home."

"Thanks, Mom, good to be home."

"Are you ok, son, I heard all kinds of rattling around," Jean said.

"Yeah, just tripped but I got everything out of the car for now. Where's Jackie?"

"I'm right here," a voice yelled from the kitchen as Jackie stepped out, wearing a blue dress, hose and no shoes. "Do I get a hug too?" she asked.

Ron went over and got the same innocent hug and kiss and then he stepped back.

"So what are you guys up to? "He asked innocently.

"Nothing," they both said in unison and then laughed.

"Well, I am going to drag my stuff into my room and start unpacking." With that, he grabbed his stuff and went upstairs to his room. As soon as he was out of earshot, the two women turned to each other.

"Shit, that was close," Jackie said.

"No kidding," Jean said

"So what happens now," asked Jackie.

"I don't know but we will have to be cool. By the way, I love the way you lick me," Jean said and she gave Jackie a quick kiss and a squeeze of her ass, and then they sat down to finish their wine.

Ron dragged his bags into his room and then sat down on the bed. Holy crap the two of them were having some heavy lesbian action there. I wonder how long that has been going on, he thought. That was hot as hell! He began wondering if maybe this might not be a very interesting summer after all.

About an hour later, he heard his Mom calling him for dinner, so he changed into a pair of running shorts and a t shirt and came downstairs. They had set the table and had made some spaghetti and meatballs.

"Nice of you to dress up for dinner," his mom said.

"Yeah I figured it might be formal."

"So what are you going to do for the summer?" Jean asked her son.

"Well, I'm still waiting to hear about law school so for now I am going to work at the Country Club. IT's pretty good money, especially with the tips."

"And you get to be outside, not too bad," said Jackie.

They ate and talked and as he sat there, he felt a stocking covered foot going up and down his leg. Oh my God, my Mother is flirting with me at the table, he thought and he immediately looked for a reaction from Jackie but she was not aware of what was going on under the table. And of course, now his cock was rock hard which would show up for sure given what he was wearing.

"So how has it been with rooming together?" Sean asked.

For a moment, neither one said anything and they looked at each other and smiled. "It's been fun," Jackie said.

"Yes, I have to say it has been nice having someone around, like a sister," Jean said.

"That's good," Ron said. His mother was still running her foot up and down his leg which was really causing him to feel uncomfortable.

They finished dinner and as he got up to clear his plate, he could feel two sets of eyes glued to his crotch. He quickly turned around and dropped his stuff in the sink followed by the two women. He grabbed a beer and after thanking them for dinner, went off to his room to unpack and set up his computer.

Once he got his computer set up, he sat down and checked his email and then played some games on Facebook, the whole time, his raging hard on was distracting him. He reached inside his shorts and casually stroked it a bit. Man, he thought, I want to fuck both of them but how the hell is that going to work? And what is the reaction going to be if they each find out about the other? Jackie would probably freak knowing that he was doing his mother. And, I imagine Mom would not be thrilled about her son fucking her best friend, he thought.

Ron was not quite sure what to think. He loved both women but he knew that there was probably not going to be any kind of long term thing with either. As a matter of fact, he had been surprised that Jackie had kept it up to the point that she came to visit him at school. He had also figured that his mother would have found someone to date by now but then again, judging by what he saw when he came home, maybe she did. His mind snapped back when he heard a knock at the door.

"Come on in," he said, stuffing his erection back in his shorts.

"HI honey," his mom said, "what are you doing?"

He took a look at her as she had on a short rather flimsy blue nightie that was short enough to reveal matching panties.

"Just getting things arranged in here. What time is it?"

"It's 10:30, I was just coming by to say goodnight. It's good to have you home, son."

"Thanks, Mom, it is good to be home, I missed you."

Jean walked over and straddled his lap in the chair, reaching down and rubbing his crotch.

"I can tell you missed me, baby, can I help you with that? It looks uncomfortable."

He leaned in and kissed her eagerly as she popped his cock out of his shorts.

"Oh yes, I have wanted this since you got in and I could tell at dinner you wanted me too," she said as she stroked his rock hard cock. "Wow you're really hard tonight."

Reaching down to feel her pussy, he replied, "Yes and you're really wet. I think someone needs a good stiff cock in her pussy."

Reaching down, she pulled her panties aside and grabbed his manhood and put him in her.

"I do baby, I need to be fucked bad. Show me how much you want to fuck me you stud."

Ron grabbed her hips and impaled her on the full length of his cock, causing his mother to grunt as he entered her.

"How does it feel to have your son's big cock in your tight pussy?"

"OOh yes, it feels great. I love fucking my son."

He reached up and lifted her nightie off of her and threw it to the floor and then leaned in and started sucking on her tits as she moved up and down, her pussy swallowing his cock. As they fucked, he grabbed her ass and pulled her to him, and their tongues swirled around as they quickened the pace.

"I love sucking on your tits while I fuck you."

"Mm, your cock feels so good filling me up baby."

"Get up and turn around Mom," he said.

Jean got off of him and turned around. He pulled her to him as he spread his legs a bit and rubbing his cock along her ass crack, slid it down and into her pussy. He then held on to her hips as she semi squatted and leaned forward, pulling herself off and then he pulled her back on. He fucked her hard from behind as she continued the motion. She grunted with every thrust and the only sound was the whap whap whap of his cock going in and out of her wet pussy.

"OH yeah I love watching your hot ass."

"My my you're really wound up tonight aren't you?"

"I wonder how that happened? I 've been wanting to fuck your brains out since dinner," he said.

As he said that, he grabbed her hips a little tighter and thrust up harder as she grabbed his knees and pushed herself on with each down stroke. The sight of his mother bouncing up and down on his cock along with the feeling of his cock in her tight pussy was working its magic and he began to feel his cum welling up. He pulled her back on top of him and grabbed her tits from behind as he began to let loose inside her, shooting his sperm inside her pussy.

"Oh shit yeah I'm cumming, I'm cumming, hold on baby," he yelled as she moaned with delight at eh feeling of his hot load shooting inside her. Their juices mixed together and dripped out of her pussy and down his balls as she leaned back into him, his arms holding her tight. She got up as his cock popped out of her and turned around and faced him, kissing him on the lips gently.

"I have to go to bed honey for work tomorrow. Have a good night. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom, I think I will probably go downstairs and watch TV. I'm glad we got to do this."

"Me too son, me too!" she said as she picked up her nightie on the way out.

Ron put his shorts back on and went downstairs to the living room and turned on the TV. After about an hour or so, he dozed off.

The next thing he knew, he was waking up as he could feel someone looking at him. It was Jackie, dressed for work, looking down at him holding a cup of coffee.

"Well good morning, sunshine," she said as she bent over and kissed him on the head and then sat down on the couch.

"Crap what time is it?"

"It's 6:30, so you fell asleep watching TV?"

"Yes, and I have to be at work in half an hour."

"That's too bad," Jackie said as she reached into his shorts and pulled his cock out.

"Oh my God what are you doing, if my Mom.."

"Relax, she is taking a shower," she said, "and we really don't have time for anything although if you want I can give you a nice relaxing hand job. The way you are reacting here, I bet I could get you off in like two minutes."

"Come on, you have to stop that," Ron said, but he made no effort to move away from her.

"Stop what? Turns you on to think you might get caught being masturbated by your best friends' Mom doesn't it?" she said as she continued to work her hand up and down the length of his shaft. She set down her coffee cup as she cupped his balls with one hand while she continued to stroke him. He reached out and ran his hands along her nylon covered legs as she expertly worked on his cock. He loved the sight of a fully clothed woman with big tits jerking him off.

"Now be careful, hon, we can't go shooting all over me, I have to go to work like this," she said.

She licked her hand and went back to working on his cock.

"Come on sweetie, shoot your load like a good boy, and let me see it."

As his balls began to tighten, she could tell he was about to shoot. Taking her other hand, she put it over the top to prevent his cum from flying everywhere.

"Tighter, faster, yeah that's it," Ron said and his cock erupted like a cum fountain, shooting into the palm of Jackie's hand as she continued to stroke him. Once he had finished, she rubbed it into his stomach and then wiped her hand off on her napkin.

"Wow hon, you do shoot a lot of cum don't' you?" she said, "Too bad I couldn't really see you shoot."

"Holy shit, that felt great. Much better than me doing it," he laughed.

She leaned over and kissed him, "Any time, sweetie."

She got up and picked up her coffee cup again as Ron jumped up and ran to his room to get dressed for work. He quickly put on some shorts, polo shirt and sneakers and grabbing a cup of coffee, ran out of the house. As he drove to the club where he worked, all he could think about was that he might not survive the summer if things kept going the way they started.

Jean came downstairs a few minutes later and walking over to the couch, kissed Jackie good morning.

"Good morning, Jackie."

"Good morning."

"Did I hear my son running out the door this morning?"

"Yes, he was on the couch when I got up and I woke him up so he wouldn't be late."

"Oh good. It's nice having him home and it's almost like he has two moms now."

"Yeah, I am sure that is what he thinks," Jackie said and they both laughed.

"It's too bad we couldn't finish what we started last night. Quite honestly, I'm not sure how this will work with him home now. We really have to be discrete as I 'm afraid his head would explode," Jean said.

"Well," Jackie said, "Who knows what'll happen. We'll just take it as it comes." The kissed each other carefully so as not to smudge their makeup and walked out and drove to work.

Later that afternoon, Ron came home from work after a long hot day working at the golf course and came home and took a shower. The hot water really felt good as he had been totally grunged out from not taking a shower before work. When he got done, he dried off and went to his room, put on a pair of bike shorts and a t shirt, and plopped on his bed and fell asleep.

Jackie and Jean got home about an hour after Ron and immediately broke out a bottle of wine and sat down to relax. They both kicked off their heels and sat on the couch.

"Jean, I have to tell you, I am getting really tired of that new associate, they guy just can't stop talking to my chest. I had to tell him today that my eyes were about a foot up from where he was looking."

"What did he say?"

"He turned red, stuttered a bit, and walked away," she said laughing.

"I know the feeling, I have one who constantly stairs at my legs and ass all day too," Jean said.

"Men, can't live with them, can't shoot them," Jackie said.

"Speaking of men, I wonder what Ron is doing?" asked Jean.

"He looked pretty tired this morning, he probably is sleeping," said Jackie.

Jean got up, and walked up the steps and cracked open the door to his room. He was face first lying down on his bed, sleeping. She carefully closed the door and came back downstairs and sat down next to Jackie. Jackie had her feet up on the coffee table and looked like she was getting a bit comfortable, having unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse. Jean grabbed her feet and swung them around into her lap and began massaging her feet through her nylons.

"Oh that feels great. I'll give you two hours to stop that," Jackie said. "Where's Prince Charming?"

"He's dead to the world up there."

Jackie moved so that her head was on one of the end pillows as Jean massaged her feet. While Jean did that, Jackie took her other foot and began rubbing it across Jean's chest, gently rubbing her breasts.

"If we're going to go any further, we should probably take this to the basement," Jean said.

Without a word, they both got up and Jackie took Jean's hand and led her downstairs to her bedroom.

The next day, Friday, they were all sitting around having breakfast.

"Well you sure slept a long time," Jackie said to Ron.

"Yeah I guess I was really beat," he said to her as she blushed. "So where are you guys going? You both look totally hot!"

Jackie was wearing a black blouse, low cut, which provided a no imagination needed view of her cleavage, white skirt with a slit on the side halfway up her thigh, black nylons and black heels. His Mom was wearing a tight red miniskirt with sheer hose and red heels. Man she has a nice ass and legs, Ron thought to himself.

"We're going out for a few drinks after work tonight so we figured we would see if we could attract some attention. Judging by your look, I'd say we will," Jean said.

"Cool," he said although feeling a pang of jealousy that they might pick up some men. "I am going out for a few beers myself after work so I guess I will see you guys later tonight, or not."

"Bye, hon," Jean said as he walked out the door. "Come on, Jackie, we have to get moving ourselves."

After work, the women had gone out with some of the other paralegals from work. They sat around as a group drinking wine and some shots as the men in the bar tried their best moves but failed. After a few hours and with a little buzz on, they decided to go home and continue to drink there.

When they got home, they cracked open a bottle of wine and sat down on the couch, sipping it and laughing about the guys who they met.

"Why can't they be like Ron?" Jackie said.

"He is a good boy isn't he?"

"He is the best, and very cute, " Jackie said.

"I have to agree with you there," Jean said. "Hell I would do him."

"Oh wow, really?" Jackie said.

"Sure, why not, he is cute and has a great young hard body. Even if he is my son."

"Jean, I have to tell you something."

"You've been fucking my son haven't you?"

"Oh God, Jean I'm so sorry, it just kind of happened and..." her voice trailed off as she started to sob.

"I figured as much since New Year's when you came home with ripped up hose."

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers
12