New Years Eve for Charlie

Story Info
CD slave steps out of line and are taken by his mistress
3.9k words
4.17
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ladyhen
Ladyhen
4 Followers

Author's Notes:

1. This scene described herein is NOT fiction, and it happened on New Year's Eve when my cross-dressing sub husband tried to be more than a sub. Caution: we play rough.

2. The bones of the story are contributed by Ladyhen as her first story on this site. It was edited by sublocked (this site). He contributed its "descriptive meat".

3. Ladyhen and sublocked have become friends through this Literotica website, and continue to correspond, exchanging ideas for future stories.

Charlie couldn't really pinpoint when he became aware, that exact instant when he could proclaim, "I hear, I see, I feel...". At first, he heard some music, but it seemed far away, like the start of consciousness after anesthesia and surgery, far in the distance, echoing, perhaps a dream. Was it an old ABBA tune? He tried to lift his head and tilt it to determine its source but there was no response to his will to do it If there was an instant of immediate alertness, maybe that was it. He couldn't move his head.

Then everything came cascading in upon his senses, at least whatever senses were available to him. There was not one part of his body that he could move, all of it capable of movement, but so thoroughly bound that each attempt to move met immediate and final resistance. Almost simultaneously he tried to see his surroundings, which initiated a futile attempt to cry out in fear. His head was not only immobilized, but his eyes were covered with, by the smell of it, a leather blindfold, and his mouth was filled with some sort of foul tasting, silky cloth. He tried to clear his mouth, but something stopped the expulsion, and the silky fabric remained jumbled and compressed around his tongue, rendering his mouth dry and speechless.

Now he concentrated on his position. He was lying horizontally, restrained face down on a padded table, but his legs went to the floor where, by the angle of his toes to his heel, he surmised he was wearing extremely high-heeled shoes. His calves ached and his legs were spread apart and secured so that he suspected his ass was exposed. His anal opening puckered nervously over its extreme accessibility and vulnerability. He had been bound this way before, and it always ended in prolonged humiliation and pain before eventual release.

Aware, but still groggy, he felt that familiar feeling of very tight compression around his head, and it dawned on him that it had been encased inside an extremely tight nylon-Spandex surgical stocking. That's when his head cleared and he understood who had done this to him.

His mind started to work, and one by one the disrupting cobwebs of confusion fell like dominoes toward his full consciousness.

It was New Year's Eve and he had been drinking excessively at the traditional early supper time with his owner, Mistress Pam, along with the neighbors, Anette, and Sandra. All of them were inseparable in their kinky lifestyle, two dominant ladies, Pam, and Anette, one submissive girl, Sandra who was married to Anette, and himself...sexually submissive to all the women. He wasn't even allowed to spell his name with an upper case "c", as Mistress Pam had explained that slaves should not get that much recognition. He pictured each of them in his mind's eye, Mistress with her older but physically strong and voluptuous physique, Anette with her stately tall and exquisitely figured stature, and Anette's lover and wife Sandra with her astonishingly large blue eyes ruling over an equally statuesque figure. They called Sandra "the Doe" because of her eyes, often accented by rather Gothic makeup.

He remembered now. God, he must have crazy to be so disrespectful to his owner, he thought with a shudder. Being a full time cross dresser within their house, he had said, "You know, this life as a woman is fucking easy. You don't have to do much, and the men are always there to protect you, you know? And I should know, right? Because I'm a woman right now, right? But when you really need to get something done, you just call a man, right? Then when you want me to be a man, poof, I'm a man. You girls have it so easy!"

He had said it in jest, but it was not taken that way, and he remembered laughing at them and taking another a large gulp of wine. Then nothing. He did recall that several minutes before his final taunting outburst, Mistress Pam had left the table and had come back with another glass of wine for him. He had almost drained it.

But how did he get here? What time was it now, he wondered? He tried to yell but the panties which were twisted around his tongue in his mouth absorbed almost all of the attempt. A grunt seemed to emanate only from his chest.

Suddenly he heard a soft, bubbly female voice at his ear. "Finally, you are awake," Sandra said, "I was assigned to watch you to make sure you were in no real danger. You were really mean and disrespectful last night you know, and Mistress decided to make an example out of you. I'm amazed how quickly the Rohypnol works. And you fall for that every time, don't you? With all your strength, you couldn't even put up a trace of a fight. Some man you are with your bra, panties, garter belt and stockings on! You look sweet, so fuckable. So helpless."

Charlie tried to respond, but gave up quickly as there was no part of him that was free to do anything. He felt her hand stroking his head gently.

"Mistress said that we are going to treat you like a slut tonight. And she seemed really, really excited that there would not be a damn thing you can do about it. You should learn never to tempt her fantasies. You can't seem to move, can you? What do you think of that?"

Sandra laughed as he tried to respond. "Oh, I forgot. You can't speak, can you? Poor baby, dressed so sweetly too. So sweetly..." Her hands travelled down his neck to his back where he felt her snap the bra strap several times and his body could only flinch. Then her hand left him and he faintly heard the rustle of clothing, then a slight movement of the bench to which he was tied.

She had climbed on the table, now nude, and pushed herself forward so that Charlie's head was pressed against her labia, and her legs went down past his shoulders, eventually ending with her ankles crossed over his lower back. He felt their warmth even through her tall boots, the heels of which bit into his skin like riding spurs.

She lunged herself rhythmically into his head and moaned softly, "Oh Charlie, I would love to have your tongue right now...or maybe even your cock. I'm so, so horny, so wet, so, so wet..."

Now he could smell her and he became aroused himself, but something felt wrong. There was pressure, something stopping him from getting hard and he groaned with frustration, now knowing what Mistress had done. It was her favorite trick to encase his cock and balls tightly within a sheer nylon stocking, tying it off so that even blood circulation was difficult. He felt his cock move, but it only moved slightly, bobbing up and down, useless and helpless, becoming painful in attempted erection.

"Charlie," she continued hypnotically, "I'm lying here without panties, I'm dripping wet, and all I have on is stay-up stockings and my thigh-high stiletto boots. Would you like to fuck me Charlie? Would you baby?"

He grunted in his frustration, knowing that Sandra could go on like this forever. In fact, Mistress might do that as well. How could he have been that stupid to antagonize Mistress like this?

Suddenly the table lurched and Sandra cried out as Mistress Pam and Anette both yelled at her while pulling her away.

Mistress Pam yelled, "You were supposed to watch him, not tease him or fuck him! Jesus Doe! I own him...and I control you. You're a sub, and you've just overstepped your boundary!"

For charlie there was only a long period of rustling sounds, occasionally accompanied by Sandra's whimpers. Charlie could only wait and wonder in his sightless world. Suddenly everything was still and quiet and it remained so for quite some time, so long in fact, that he thought everyone had left him to suffer alone.

Then Mistress roughly removed the surgical stocking from over his head, followed by the blindfold. Blinking in the light, his eyes adjusted and focused to see Sandra's slippery cunt just inches from his face. Rolling his eyes further up he could see that she was gagged and bound in a sitting position with her back against a fold-up portion of the bench. He felt someone loosen the straps holding his head down and he angled his head around to see Mistress Pam and Anette both clad in exquisitely tight black leather corsets with seamed stockings and long leather gloves. Each wore black nylon capes like Wonder Woman.

Their steel stiletto heels made an ominous clink-clink on the cement floor of the cellar as they stepped into a more comfortable view. Mistress Pam was obviously in a foul and dominating mood, and she towered over the two bound subjects on the bench, concentrating first on Sandra the Doe. Her dominating voice echoed slightly in the cellar as she spoke with severity, "Doe, you have no right as a slave to torment one of my other slaves, no matter who it is, even if he is the lowly male. You'll be flogged on the body parts of my choosing!"

Charlie laughed in imposed silence, because he knew that being beaten or whipped always caused Sandra to go into orgasmic bliss, quickly followed by unconsciousness. She was as pure a masochist as there was. And with Mistress Pam being the purist of sadists and a dominant woman, this was a scene made in heaven for the both of them.

Mistress Pam produced a small flogger with numerous leather straps and started to brush Sandra's abdomen, sometimes gently rotating it and slapping it down, gradually increasing the intensity until Sandra arched her back outward, seeking more. Charlie watched in horrible fascination because he knew he might be next and there was nothing he could do to avoid that. With Sandra's cunt in front of his face, he could see her wetness increase, and her clitoris became inflamed and large.

This was what Mistress Pam was waiting for, and she changed her tactics, much to Charlie's alarm. Now the ends of the flogger came down on Sandra's labia, just inches from his face. If she missed...

Sandra, the Doe, fought frantically against her bondage now in pain, and tried to avoid the lashing of her cunt, but resistance was futile, and being firmly gagged, her screams were muffled and pathetic. After a few minutes, she gave in to constant whimpering, seemingly resigned to the punishment, but thrusting her cunt up to meet each blow, almost in erotic defiance of it. Charlie watched, mesmerized, and as her eyes rolled back in her head, her body stiffened at the same time that a scream tore through her gag, a high-pitched whine or wail really which went on and on. Her rigid body convulsed in full orgasm for what seemed like at least 60 seconds, and then with a shudder she went limp on the bondage bench, unconscious. Fluid sprayed onto Charlie's face from her soaked cunt.

The whipping stopped immediately, and Mistress Pam smiled, telling Anette to tend to her while she turned her attention to charlie. She disappeared from charlie's sight behind him and he was left in suspense and apprehension, wondering what she was going to do to him. Mistress Pam stepped back into view wearing a very impressive strap-on device, and now he knew.

Mistress Pam snarled, "I am going to fuck you senseless charlie. You're just a wannabee girl aren't you charlie? To be a girl, you have to understand everything about what it is like."

She paced menacingly within his view as she lectured him, "For example, it is many girls' experience that when a male wants to fuck a woman, he takes a lot of liberties, often takes what he wants, without thinking about the consequences for the woman. You know very well it has happened to me, but it will never, ever happen again. It has scarred me both physically and emotionally. So, I will not be gentle with you, so you'll learn your lesson in this again. You were disrespectful tonight, and now I am going to take you so hard that you will wish you were somewhere else. And yet, if I know you well (and I do), you will go into a deep sub space and come out at the end of it like our dear Doe here, won't you "small c" charlie? But first the pain, lots and lots of pain."

Charlie mentally braced himself. She disappeared from his view and he felt something being placed against his anal opening, followed by a sense of cold wetness as she filled him up with gel lubricant. Then he felt something solid and much more substantial against his hole and he waited.

It was sudden and it was without mercy, as the strap-on was pushed into him with no prelude; it went right up to the hilt. He screamed into the panties in his mouth with the pain, and thought he might pass out from it. But she held it there, pushing against him. He heard her gasp as it pushed back against her clitoris. He was suddenly glad he could please his Mistress, and he wished he could move so that he could please her more. His ass was so full, so fucking full, and the fantasy of his ownership by Mistress Pam suddenly crystallized into reality, so that he felt a calmness envelope him, releasing the pain to a far-off place.

Charlie could feel Mistress Pam rocking back and forth now expertly, pulling out, then in, so that his prostate was massaged at the same time that she was getting fulfillment. He lost himself and started to hyperventilate, feeling the approach of anal orgasm.

Mistress Pam, now out of breath and in full pre-orgasmic phase herself, quelled his optimism. "You will NOT cum charlie," she said calmly, "Not without my consent, or you will be sleeping here in this state all night. Then, tomorrow you will get the same treatment, on and on, until you understand your place."

Charlie closed his eyes and concentrated, thinking of anything but the attack on his senses. He must please her. He must not cum. He must please her. He must...

After a series of moans, gasps and a slight squeal, betraying her orgasm, Mistress Pam pulled out of him abruptly, changing tactics. She was strange that way; orgasm did not dull her fantasies, and in fact one orgasm simply caused her to switch fantasies or move into a higher intensity of domination. She stood back and started to beat his buttocks with a riding crop until the already scarred skin became red and marked, as it had many times before. Then she plunged back into him. This alternation of external pain and internal pleasure went on for a very long time until he was almost senseless. He bit into the soiled panties in his mouth, knowing full well he could spit them out any time he wanted now, as the surgical hose had been long removed from his head. It was simply obedience that had kept them there, obedience and the knowledge that he would be punished even more if he expelled them. But he was determined not to allow himself an orgasm, because that would begin an endless circle of further denial and pain that could last for days.

His grunts changed to unusually high pitched whimpers as he sank into a sub space, a zone cloaked in trust that it would end when Mistress decided it would end, and that was going to have to be OK.

To add to his woes, Mistress Anette now came back into the scene. Had she ever left it, he wondered? With his buttocks now raw and marked by parallel stripes of red, some of them bleeding, Anette started dripping hot wax from a candle, essentially sealing the wounds in the colorless wax as it solidified on him.

Charlie's mind shattered. For some reason he remembered the poet T.S Eliot and the lines from The Hollow Men:

"Here we go round the prickly pear,

Prickly pear, prickly pear.

Here we go round the prickly pear,

At five o'clock in the morning.

This is the way the world ends,

This is the way the world ends,

This is the way the world ends,

Not with a bang, but a whimper."

He sang it in his head like the nursery rhyme it was supposed to imitate. The melody emanated from him in whimpers, now completely immersed in sub space and nearing unconsciousness.

There were colors, there were explosions, there were ripping sounds as his mind broke, shattering in absolute submission to his owner. He was beyond rational thought, and clung only to the concept that he had to please Mistress Pam by obeying her, not allowing himself an orgasm, but encouraging hers. It was burned into him like a brand; he felt the burn and smelled the flesh of it.

And then something miraculous happened.

Through the haze of sub space, the swirling mists of pain and pleasure, he heard a voice as Mistress Pam plunged into him again and again with the strap-on, "Now you understand that you must be a good male slave, don't you? You must not mock me or any of the girls, and that includes Sandra...ever! Although she is also a sub and a slave, she is superior to any male, and especially to you. You must remember that. You are a woman, but a pretend woman; you can never be a real woman. Remember this: it is a privilege to wear women's clothes and act like a woman. I can take that privilege away."

Then her voice softened. "Now listen carefully: you have been a good girl charlie. You have accepted your pain and submission. You may have an orgasm now."

Charlie didn't scream; but he did whimper in continuous submission and gratitude. Although his cock was still wrapped tightly within the sheer nylon stocking and could not become erect, the orgasmic pressure was too much. He sprayed right through the nylon enclosing him, shot after shot of pent up frustration. His eyes bled tears and his nose filled with those tears as well, so that he could not breathe properly. He felt his lips go numb with hyperventilation, and then with a shudder, he passed out, joining the Doe in orgasmic death.

An eternity later (or was it a minute?), charlie awoke in the den, still in the cellar, but light years away from the torment and bliss of the bondage bench. He was still bound and gagged but he was being held gently by Mistress Pam. She stroked his sweaty hair and his cheeks saying sweet things that lovers say.

Seeing that he had regained consciousness, Mistress Pam pulled the soaked panties out of his mouth and allowed him to speak. She asked him if he had learned his lesson. She asked him if he enjoyed the pain and pleasure. She asked him what could change the next time they had a session like this to make it even more painful and pleasurable. And she told him he weathered the punishments he had been given with the dignity of a slave, and that she was very proud of him.

He answered her with care and awe, not knowing how there could be any improvement on such a lesson as this, or even how he could be so lucky to be owned by her.

Charlie felt warm and peaceful, wanting to sleep, but Mistress Pam said, "I am leaving now to attend to Sandra a little bit more. Anette will come in to release you from the restraints. You are to shower and dress in a nice outfit, maybe a skirt, blouse, pantyhose, and some high heels. Your blond wig would be nice as well...and some lipstick, eye shadow and mascara. Anette will give you some earrings and help to match your clothing, won't you Anette?"

Anette had just walked in and she was dressed normally now in a skirt and blouse. "Yes ma'am," she said with a smile, "You'll look sweet already charlie."

He looked at her, clearly still dazed by the events of the evening, and very subdued. "Yes ma'am," he said as well.

Mistress Pam left them and there was no further conversation. After his earlier outbursts, the boundaries were reestablished, order restored, and he only spoke when he was asked to speak. Anette freed him from the restraints and guided him to the bedroom where he took a shower while she laid out items on the bed: a wig, shiny pantyhose, pink panties, lacy pink bra and a rubberized waist cincher. Going to his closet she pulled out a short tight black skirt and a pink satin blouse which would have matched his bra if it could have been seen. A pair of black pumps was placed at the foot of the bed, ones with four inch heels and a wrap around the ankle to buckle.

Ladyhen
Ladyhen
4 Followers
12