New Years Eve Fun

Story Info
A continuation of the Paul, Carol, and Dana story.
10k words
4.59
67k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a year, I enjoyed the company of both Carol and her daughter, Dana, in the bedroom. Then an opportunity to accept a job in Chicago was presented to me. It was a better position with the company and the pay increase was too large to refuse. Carol was ambivalent at first about moving, especially to such a large city as Chicago. She and her daughter had spent so many years living poorly that increased income was an easy persuader. Plus, Carol's sister lived in Chicago and they rarely saw each other over the last ten years. Dana was enrolled in the local university and didn't want to move. The increase in salary was more than enough to pay for Dana to stay in the college dorms. Even though Dana would miss us terribly, the idea of being on her own was very agreeable. The day came when Carol and I moved to Chicago and Dana moved into the dorms.

Carol's sister, Carrie, was delighted that we were moving close to her. Carrie was a year younger than Carol and they were very close growing up. You could tell that they were sisters as they had very similar features. Carrie was petite, slim, and had that same remarkable ass as her sister. Her face was a bit rounder than Carol with blonder hair and brown eyes. After college, Carrie had married her employer who was rather wealthy older individual who later moved the business to Chicago. She enjoyed the wealthy lifestyle at first but as I found out she was no longer happy in her marriage as her husband paid more attention to the business than her.

After getting established in a new household, Carol had an ongoing lunch date with her sister every Thursday. On a late fall day, Carol and Carrie met a small bistro in the middle of the downtown shopping district of Chicago for their regular lunch together. The waiter placed the two sisters at a table next to the window and took their order for glasses of wine. Another round was ordered after Carol spent a good hour talking about the new house and decorating.

"New houses are so much fun" said Carrie.

"I never thought that I would enjoy buying furniture and decorating that much" said Carol, "I do worry about how much all of it costs."

"Well, I know it is scary" said her sister, "Is Paul concerned?"

"No" said Carol.

"Then I wouldn't worry." smiled Carrie, "I think he would tell you to stop if money was an issue. He seems to be one that would share that with you if it was a problem."

"Yes, he would. It still seems like a dream" sighed Carol, "A couple of years ago, I didn't know where the money would come from to buy groceries. Now I'm on easy street."

"Thanks to Paul" smiled Carrie raising her wine glass.

Carol clinked her glass to Carrie's and said, "Thanks to Paul. I am so lucky that we are together. He is very good to me."

"And you are very good to him" laughed Carrie then sighed. "I wish my marriage had turned out so well. He is all business now. We don't even have sex anymore."

Carol's hand grasped her sister's hand as she said, "Carrie, I'm so sorry."

Carrie smiled lovingly at her sister as a tears swelled in her eyes, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't bore you with my issues. You've heard all about it so many times. I married into money and thought it was going to be a wonderful but ended up sucking shit."

"So it's just about the money now?" asked Carol.

"Pretty much so" sighed her sister, "I won't leave him for that reason. He knows it too but he still tries to nice and civil. His interests are in his business first. But... after the Christmas holidays, he is taking me the Vegas for New Years Eve. You and Paul are still coming to our house for Christmas, aren't you?"

"Of course" smiled Carol, "Dana is supposed to come for Christmas and then go back the next day. I think she was a boyfriend at the university but isn't saying anything."

"Probably" grinned Carrie, "I know how we were at that age. What I wouldn't do to go back in time."

"Me too" said Carol, "Just for certain times. I mean I wouldn't change my last couple of years. Dana will be happy to see you too. She hasn't seen you in awhile."

"I know" her sister said quietly, "She is grown up since the last time I have saw her. I hope you don't think that I spoiled her over the years with gifts but since I don't have any children, I probably indulged her too much."

"Oh no" said Carol, "Everything was greatly appreciated, especially during those tough times. You are her favorite person outside of Paul and myself"

Carrie slightly blushed, "I'm glad that I was able to help out. How does she get along with Paul? I know it's hard for some children of divorced parents to have a new man in their lives."

Carol broadly grinned and said, "They get along very well!"

"I'm glad to hear that" Carrie said, "I really don't know him that well except that he treats you good and everyone talks highly of him. And he is quite a cutey."

"Oy such a catch!" said Carol in her best fake Yiddish accent. "He is special and the sex is like butter."

Carrie tried to stop laughing and hid her mouth behind the napkins in her hands. "Stop that! You always make me laugh that I could pee in my pants." She calmed herself and asked, "Since I'm your horny sister who hasn't had any sex in two years, tell me about it."

"You really want to know?" said Carol.

"Now you are being silly again." said Carrie, "Of course I do."

Carol smiled, then paused, and finished the remaining sip of wine. "Welllllllllllllllllll"

"Well what?" asked her sister in a coy grin. "Tell me all the juicy stuff."

"Well, he is the hottest man that I have ever been in the sack with" said Carol.

"OK, come on. More to it than that" smiled Carrie as she flagged the waiter for two more glasses of wine.

After placing the order, Carol continued. "Paul is very loving, gentle, and should I say, experimentive, in the bedroom. He really is into loving my butt. He loves to play, touch, and lick my butt."

Carrie smiled, "Does he fuck you in the ass too?"

Carol grinning said, "Yes"

Carrie returned, "Does it hurt?"

Carol replied, "He is very gentle about it and I have had the best orgasms when he does it. I even got into the ass thing too. I loved to lick him when I am giving him a blow and put my fingers up in him."

Carrie said, "I bet he loves that. I have always wanted to have that done to me. One time, just to feel what it was like. I don't know if I would like it or not as I have heard good and bad stuff. No chance of that happening. I can't get my husband to play with my pussy much less anything else."

Carol in a sympathetic voice said, "Carrie, I'm so sorry about that situation with your husband. I don't mean to brag about my sex life with Paul or make you feel bad."

"Oh no" said Carrie, "It's my choice of having wealth in sacrifice of some personal pleasures. At least I have a vibrator to keep me company when he is away. Bigger than him anyway"

Carol grinned, "Those are fun. It was all I had between my divorce and meeting Paul. I still use one occasionally. Paul loves to watch me with it."

Carrie said, "I wish I had someone like your Paul. I miss that bedroom fun, any kind of fun nowadays. So anything else that you nasty people get into?"

Visions of her daughter in their bed flashed through Carol's mind but she said, "Emm, maybe but this is not the time or place to talk about it."

Carrie teased, "My sister has more nasty secrets? Umm, save that for another time. I am getting too horny talking about it and we should change the subject."

"Perhaps we should." said Carol, "Well, Vegas sounds nice for New Years. Paul and I are going to this party at the church down the street. They are having an oldies band, beer, and setups. Its low key but close and afterwards there is a bed and breakfast next door where we will spend the night. Each room has a different theme and we are going to be in the jungle room."

"Elvis or Africa?" joked her sister.

"Silly" smiled Carol, "You know it is decorated with animal prints like tiger and leopard and with furniture that you would imagine seeing in Africa."

"I think you are going to have more fun than me" said Carrie.

"I wish I could go to Vegas for New Years" said Carol, "I mean the shows, the gambling, and everyone partying. Sounds very glamorous and exciting. More exciting than our little party."

The food arrived at their table. The conversion slowed as they consumed their meal and finished the last of the wine. The two sisters continued their afternoon with some light shopping around the Lakeshore area. After making a few purchases, they returned to their parked cars, gave each other a hug and light kiss, then returned to their homes. It was Christmas shopping and office parties with their respective husbands that kept both sisters busy in December. Carol and Carrie were too busy to meet for lunch but called each other frequently as Carol, Paul, and Dana were to be at Carrie's house for Christmas dinner.

It was the evening of the 23rd of December when Dana pulled into the driveway of her parent's new house. Dana sat in her car for a few minutes and just stared at this big house that Paul and her mother had moved into. It was a beautiful home and she was so happy for her mother. The house glowed with the holiday as the outdoor decorative lights were highlighted by the snow which had recently fallen on the lawn and roof. Dana got out of her car and retrieved her overnight bag. She rang the doorbell and was greeted by hugs and kisses from Paul and her mother. After the excitement of seeing Dana into the house passed, her parents gave her a tour of the house and took her to the guest bedroom. It was a large bedroom with its own full bath. Dana looked around in awe as she dropped her bag next to the bed. The guest bedroom was three times the size of the dorm room that she was living in at the university.

Paul and Carol left Dana alone to unpack and freshen up. A half hour later, Dana joined her parents in the kitchen. Carol caught up on the events of Dana's life over the last few months while Paul placed an order for Chinese food to be delivered. An hour later, the delivery man was ringing the doorbell and then all three family members were sharing four different dishes and appetizers in the dining room. It was getting late when dinner was over and Dana was exhausted. It was a long drive to Chicago from the university and stretches of the road had been treacherous because of snow. Dana excused herself early and retired to the guest bedroom. Dana showered and then slipped her nude body between the luxurious sheets of the queen size bed. Paul and Carol cleaned up the reminders of the Chinese dinner, turned out the lights, and retired to their bedroom. In the middle of the night, Paul felt the firm naked body of Carol's daughter snuggle between them. Dana was truly home for the holidays.

Dana woke up late the next morning to find herself alone in her parent's bed. A few minutes later, her mother brought in two cups of coffee as they chatted on the bed. Paul had already left for work. Part of his position was working a half day on Christmas Eve so the rest of the employees could be off for the day. After finishing their coffee, Carol had Dana come down for breakfast and later mother and daughter began to work on the holiday meal as they had done before so many times on holidays in the past. They were having fun in the kitchen when Paul finally came home from work. He brought in a bag of Santa caps and a bottle of spiked eggnog. The girls donned the red caps with the white trim and white pompom on the pointed end. They laughed at each other as Paul poured the white mixture in short drink tumblers. Everyone had a good time and soon the holiday meal was on the table. After dinner, the family sat on the floor around the Christmas tree where they exchanged presents. There were many wrapped packages that came from underneath the tree. Most of them were from Paul to Dana and Carol.

Dana looked at the boxes of perfume and clothing on top of the layers of torn wrapping paper and said, "This is the best Christmas ever. But I really don't have anything to give you."

"That's OK" said Paul, "You are going to college and you don't have a lot of your own money to spare."

"I still feel bad" said Dana slightly embarrassed, "You have been so generous this year and I have nothing to give either of you."

"Just having you home for the holiday is the biggest gift you could have given us" smiled Carol reassuringly.

"It is so great to be home with you" sighed Dana, "As much as I wanted to be on my own at the university, I really get homesick sometimes."

"We know" said her mother, "University life isn't all partying. School is hard and sometimes lonely. You are always welcome to call or come visit us."

"I know" smiled Dana feeling better, "I hate to go back the day after Christmas but school starts back early for me. I would really like just us to spend Christmas. Couldn't we pass on going to Aunt Carrie's?"

"No we have to go" said Carol, "Carrie hasn't seen you in years and really wants you to come. Besides, she is going through some rough times in her life and really needs us around."

"I'm sorry" said Dana, "I didn't know she was ill."

"She isn't ill" said Paul, "She has some issues with her husband and the marriage is somewhat rough."

"What's up with that?" asked Dana

"Well" said her mother, "Let's just say that she and her husband are more like platonic roommates."

"I see" smiled Dana, "They would fit into the university life quite well. Contrary to what you might think, there is not a lot of romance going on at school."

"Ohhh" said Paul and Carol in unison.

Then Dana grinned, "I really want to spend this night catching up where we left off. It has been so long since.."

"We understand" interrupted her mother, "Go upstairs with Paul and I will clean up quickly around here and will join you in a minute."

Carol gave Paul an approving smile as they both stood up. Paul extended his hand and helped Dana to her feet. He drew her close for an extended hug and then they went up the stairway hand in hand. Upon entered her parents bedroom, Dana pulled off her Santa cap and then moved her head from side to side, giving her hair a wilder look. She pulled Paul close to her and kissed him while pulling his Santa cap off. They stood together by the edge of the bed with their lips together and tongues intertwined for a few minutes. Then Dana stepped away from Paul, smiling at him as he stared at her hard nipples showing through her bra and blouse. With him watching, she deliberately and slowly began to unbutton her blouse and then let it slide off her arms unto the floor. Paul began to unbuckle his belt looking her nipples showing through the translucent fabric of her bra. Smiling wider, Dana unzipped the side of her slacks and let them drop to the floor as well. She reached over and started to unbutton her step father's shirt while he continued to fiddle with his zipper. His pants floated to the floor as Dana pulled his shirt from his shoulders. They embraced again with Dana feeling his hard cock pressing through his briefs and he feeling the lacey fabric of her bra against his bare chest. Paul slid his hand past the waist band of her panties, feeling each muscular butt cheek then pulling her panties down to above her knee. Paul proceeded to unhook her bra and then stepped away pulling the bra from her body.

Dana moved her legs slightly which allowed her panties to drift to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she knelt in front of Paul and pulled his briefs to his ankles. His cock was bobbing in front of her as she steadied it with one hand and placed it in her mouth. Dana made a pleasant sound as his cock disappeared in her moist mouth. Paul let out a quiet moan as Dana's lips moved up and down his cock shaft. Dana sucked hard and tightly dragged her lips along his cock until it popped out from her mouth. A thin strand of precum stretched from Paul's cock to Dana's lower lip. She looked up and grinned at Paul while she massaged his wet cock with her hand. Paul gently placed his hands under her arms and guided her to her feet. He floated her onto her back in the king size bed and then he snuggled between her legs.

He spread her legs apart and fully exposing her neatly trimmed pussy to his lips. He gently opened her wet pussy lips and began licking her sweet hard clit. Paul tongue was busy in Dana's pussy as Carol quietly entered the room. She undressed and enjoyed the view of her husband pleasuring her daughter. Dana was moaning softly with her eyes closed as her mother quietly sat on the edge of the bed next to her. Carol began to gently run her fingers through her daughter's hair as Dana slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at her mother as loving smiles were exchanged between them. Carol looked over at her busy husband whose lips and chin were wet from Dana's pussy while quickly moving his finger in and out of that wet pussy. Dana closed her eyes, clinched her mouth, arched her hips up, and then moaned loudly. Her hands pushed Paul's mouth hard against her pussy as her hard fast breathing slowed to a normal rhythm.

"I think you rather enjoyed that" her mother grinned.

"Umm yes" said Dana dreamily, "You don't know how long it has been. That was so good!"

Paul untangled his hair from Dana's clutching fingers and wiped his face with a corner of the bed sheet. Smiling he said, "I think you will be a happy girl when you have to go back"

"What do you really want for Christmas?" asked Carol jokingly.

"I really need a good screwing after that." her daughter said softly.

"I think that would be my Christmas wish." said Carol.

Paul was about to move on top of Dana and make her wish come true when his wife spoke up. "I had this little surprise for Paul for next week but I think it's something we all can share right now."

Paul looked puzzled as his wife got off the bed and he watched her beautiful butt cheeks move slightly side to side as she walked into the walk in closet. Dana propped herself up on her elbows and looked with curiosity at Paul who just shrugged his shoulders. There were several sounds of moving boxes that emanated from the closet until Carol reappeared with something behind her back. She extended her arms in front of her and in a low sexy voice said, "surprise!"

"Mom!" exclaimed Dana and she looked at the strap on dildo dangling from her hand.

"Paul has had this fantasy for awhile of me doing him" said Carol as she looked at Paul.

"Yes" said Paul with an almost embarrassed look on his face, "We have talked about it a few times but didn't think you wanted to try it."

"I wanted to make this New Years Eve a memorable one" smiled his wife, "But I think now is the time to have some fun with it." Carol began to place the straps around her hips.

"Mom, do you know how to put it on?" laughed her daughter as Carol struggled to put it on, "Did you read the directions?"

Carol chuckled and thought, "Dana is still such a smart ass sometimes". She adjusted the strapon until it fit tightly against her and the dildo stuck out like a man. Carol said to Dana, "It doesn't come with directions, it sort of naturally fits. Just like this." As Carol flicked her finger against the head of the dildo and caused to bob up and down. "Dana, I think that you and I are going to test this out before Paul gets his fantasy."

"Mom" said Dana, "I love you"

"I love you too honey" soothingly said her mother as she made another adjustment to the strap on that placed the soft buzzing attachment against her clit. "Umm that feels nice" she uttered. Paul watched as Carol waddled between her daughter's legs and placed the head of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. Dana closed her eyes as the hard dildo slowly slide into her and the feeling of her mother's warm body lay on top of hers. Carol felt the buzzer push hard against her clit as her lips touched her daughter's mouth. They enjoyed the warm of each other's body as their tongues reunited as in months before. Dana then straddled her legs around her mother's hips and began to direct the rhythm of how she wanted her mom to fuck her. At first Dana's legs guided her mother to push the dildo in and out with soft long luxurious strokes then worked it to a frenzied hard fucking.