New Year's Eve in Full Color

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggchuck
ggchuck
112 Followers

Josh listened for sounds in the room. All he heard were sounds of heavy breathing as everyone was sleeping off the effects of the party. Abandoning all pretense of sleep, Josh fully cupped her breast with his left hand as the right slid down her stomach and beyond. He felt her moist panties as his hand brushed by. He quietly growled as his fingers flicked a teasing pattern on her inner thigh. The fingers of his left hand flickered across the nipple of the trapped breast. "Take that, bitch," he thought to himself as he felt her start to writhe with building passion.

Shay gasped as her juices started flowing at the touch of his hand on her thigh. Her breathing became more pronounced as her breast rose and fell in his grasp. He was getting to her more than she thought possible. She frantically unbuckled his belt, button, and zipper. As his pants opened, her hand pushed his shorts down and she grabbed his naked shaft--slippery with precum. She grinned to herself as she heard his quiet growl change into a low moan of passion. She almost laughed aloud as she thought of him having restrain his moan so as not to disturb his friends so close. "You're putty in my hands now, white boy," she thought as she felt him unashamedly thrust into her hand.

She barely suppressed a shriek herself when she felt his warm hand flow over the crotch of her panties. His middle finger then pressed the now-wet fabric into her. The hand pulled away and she felt him tug on her panties. She could only arch to facilitate his removal of the troublesome garment. She was still arched as he pulled her skirt up out of the way. She gasped from the shock of cool air hitting her wet, exposed sex. She couldn't keep herself from arching even more as his hand returned to her eager folds with that incessant middle finger flitting across her soft lips before it gently slid along her slit and grazed her clit. She started to squirm but to no avail as his other hand relinquished her breast and clasped her with full strength around the waist. Grunting quietly from the effort, he was able to hold her helpless as his fingers teased and stroked her clit non-stop. In surrender to her growing need, she released her grip on his penis, grabbed his buttocks with both hands, her breasts provocatively uplifted as a result. She pulled him close to feel his cock nestle in the fabric of her dress between her ass cheeks.

Josh ground his cock against the fabric in a futile effort to restore the exquisite sensation he had lost when she removed her hand. Shay was arching into his hand where his fingers had a life of their own, almost gentle as they slid in and out teasing and caressing her clit. His left arm relaxed his grip on her waist and his hand again cupped her breast while his fingers found and flicked the hardened nipple.

Sensing her surrender to her passion, he could wait no longer and turned her around. He pushed her on her back, slowing for only a moment to drink in the sight of her writhing body. Kneeling between her legs, he slipped just the head of his cock in her wet folds and paused to delay his pending release. She would have none of it and she grabbed his buttocks and pulled him full into her. Sensing she was going to scream, he quickly covered her mouth with his. Her scream was muffled by his lips, then his tongue invaded, raping her mouth. He pulled back only to thrust again. To suppress their cries of lust, each used the other's mouth to muffle them. Josh felt his cock surge with cum while Shay's body shuddered in responding orgasmic fury.

Spent, Josh collapsed on Shay's yielding body. Both were breathing hard and both were trying to suppress the sound of their breathing. They listened for a reaction from any of the sleeping party-goers in the room. They finally relaxed slightly as the only sounds in the room were theirs and snoring from one of Josh's friends. Josh held her close as he rolled and lifted her on top of him. Somehow, he was able to keep them coupled. He loved the feel of her still enveloping his shaft. Her head was resting on his chest and he breathed deep breaths just to feel her rise and fall with his chest. His fingers lightly played on her back, tracing patterns as they both regained composure.

As they relaxed, Josh's mind started to whirl. What had he done? He had just made love to a nig... to a black girl. The word "nigger" suddenly seemed vile to him, even in thought. He was perplexed that he liked her. She had class even when he was classless. She forgave him when he had no right to be forgiven. He'd love to see her again, but that could never happen. His family would disown him. He knew his friends would taunt him and shun him. Those thoughts brought up an anger he had never had before. He realized his relationship with his family and friends was shallow if that was enough for them to cast him away. Yet, they were all he had. They were his world. He breathed deeply and felt Shay rise with the breath. His fingers were still tracing meaningless patterns on her back. He felt a sadness as he felt himself shrink and they were no longer coupled. He could never throw away his life on something as nebulous as his infatuation with this girl.

Shay let her body relax on Josh, feeling her body flow with his breathing. Even as the glow of her climax receded, she enjoyed the feel of him still in her. Like Josh, her mind started to wander with random thoughts. How would Katie react if she were to find out about her having sex with Josh? What about everyone else? Everyone would think she's a tramp who would sleep with just anybody--even a creep like Josh. Then she smiled as she thought about how she had so easily aroused him. Discounting her reaction and ultimate surrender, she felt a sense of power that she could reduce this "nigger-hater" to a state of lusting for her. She sighed a quiet sigh when she thought about those lips pressed to hers, his tongue darting--no, forcing--into her eager mouth. She relaxed more as she enjoyed the feel of his fingers on her back through the fabric of her dress. As she felt his shaft finally pull free from her, she wished her dress was somewhere else. She wanted to feel his fingers explore without contending with the intervening fabric.

Finally, Shay stirred and rolled off of him. Wordlessly, she grabbed her boots and panties and left for the wash room. The whole affair took place without one spoken word. Josh looked around at the sleeping figures as he pulled up his pants and fastened his belt. It was getting close to morning and Chris and Katie slowly woke. Shay returned, somehow looking fresh as when she arrived. Chris looked over at Josh and Shay. "You two were able to make it through the night without killing each other, I see," Chris said in a kidding voice.

"You might say that," Josh replied cryptically as he glanced at Shay.

The others in the room were still asleep as Chris and Katie prepared to leave. They were Shay's ride and she was leaving with them. As they were about to leave Josh looked at the girl that his "status" dictated he must never associate with. He shoved that thought aside and with a contrite voice he asked, "May I call you later?"

ggchuck
ggchuck
112 Followers
12