New year's Eve in Lochwinnoch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth relished sucking cock. She enjoyed being in control. She especially delighted in how she could make Aaron writhe or moan with a squeeze, a twirl of her tongue or the pressure of a finger. The sweet taste of him she savored too. His cock grew more rigid as she pumped, sucked, and rhythmically teased his balls and anus. Oh, how she enjoyed this. Suddenly a new sensation entered her mind. Aaron's tongue was lapping at her clit while his fingers teased her anus. "Damn him she thought. That feels sooo goood." In her mind, she resolved to make him cum first. With renewed passion, she stroked and sucked his cock. She felt him stiffen. Encouraged she quickened her frenetic pace and squeezed his balls. He exploded just as she felt the double penetration of his tongue and finger. Then there was another release.

Aaron awoke to find the room bathed in moonlight. The storm had passed. He felt a slight chill and drew the comforter up over both of them. They had been sleeping as spoons. Aaron gently swept back Beth's hair from her face, kissed her cheek and neck. "Happy New Year, my love," he whispered. Beth stirred, mewed, and drew his hand back down over her breasts and pushed her buttocks into his pelvis. Aaron returned his head to the pillow, her hair fell across his face, and he nuzzled her shoulder. He breathed in her scent. As he felt her presence fill his body, he knew that this was going to be a very good year.

12