New Year's Eve on Ocean Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crayon
Crayon
5 Followers

I stood tall, my arms stiff at my sides. Stomach in, chest out, just like the Marines. She inspected me from top to bottom, just like she always had. My erection did not surprise her in the slightest. Whether she wanted me or not, I would always be hers.

Without a word, she drilled her tongue into my mouth while her left hand snatched my pants outward by the belt. Her right hand shot straight down into my boxers, grabbing my cock and balls in that wonderfully familiar manner. My mistress stopped kissing me, when she chose to do so, but her right hand remained where it was- locked around her property. People passed by, saw what was happening, smiled, and continued on, unfazed. Things like this happen often on Ocean Drive, I guess.

"How have you been, boy?" she asked me playfully, but I could not reply. "You know, you were such a good little slave."

She kissed me again, deeply and passionately, before asking, "Did you see my new slave boy up front?"

"Yes, Mistress."

A short kiss.

"Well, he's an excellent slave," she pronounced while bearing down with a savage grip on my unsuspecting balls. My pain brought her much pleasure. Then she smiled that wicked, wonderful, awful smile that I have only seen once before. One night before. Yeah, that night.

"And he's got a huge cock. Bye-bye," she said, released me, and sauntered away.

Crayon
Crayon
5 Followers
12