New Years Eve Party to Remember

Story Info
When a Snow Storm comes in, People tend to Play
4k words
4.41
11.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
micadel
micadel
3 Followers

"It's too big!"

"But it's got to fit!" I pushed harder, trying to bend it slightly though the opening would not stretch.

"Dude, it ain't gonna work. Looks like you're stuck sleeping outside." Scott laughed and rested his arm on the mattress for a second.

I looked at what we were trying to accomplish; I was tempted to agree with him. I had been moving boxes all day, for the most part by myself, moving into this apartment. Finally, Scott showed up with Rocco, and they helped finish emptying the truck, saving the big stuff for last. Of course, I didn't have a lot of furniture to start off with, but it was better than when I first moved out on my own a few years back. Back then it had just been the clothes on my back.

Rocco walked in with a kitchen chair, laughing at our predicament. Always a bit of a smart ass, Rocco could get on some people's nerves easily. Tall, broad-shouldered and looking like a rugby player Rocco was easily the more physical of the group. But his sometimes rough demeanor was just a part of his charm. I had known him for the past 8 years when I had moved from Seattle down to Portland with my parents. He was the one who had introduced me to Scott. Scott was definitely different. Tall, charming with his blond wavy hair, all the women loved him. Hell, half the men worshiped him! He was cocky, sure, and was a womanizer, but he was my friend and I overlooked a lot.

Meeting both Scott and Rocco in high school, freshman year, the three of us had quickly become the best of friends. Rocco and Scott had been friends since childhood, so I was the newest member of our threesome, but after 8 years, they hardly reminded me of that. And I was thankful for that. Back in high school, I had been thin and a bit of a book-worm. A self-proclaimed nerd, I had a thing for the chemistry lab, and as a freshman, that didn't do well for my social life. Over the years, with the help of these two friends, and the football team, I had filled out and developed a strong, quiet sense of confidence. They were my best friends, and nothing could come between us.

Rocco walked over, and with that shit eating grin he was famous for, kicked the bottom of the mattress at an angle, and the damn thing started to slide into the bedroom. "Damn you Rocco, what the hell!" So annoying when he does that, Scott reached over and hits him on the arm, with no effect. The bed now into the room, we finished the move and went out to the tailgate of the truck with a few beers to relax.

"So, when is your first party, Mike?" Rocco always was on the lookout for a party, and I knew he would be planning one already. I told him New Year's Eve, which was in two weeks, would be a great time for a party. Since it was my place I knew I would have to supply a lot of the food, beer, and whatever else would be needed. Thankfully Rocco would have an idea of what to buy and where to get a good price for it all, considering my meager budget. I was only working nights at the local grocery market; stocking shelves and unloading trucks. It kept me in shape thankfully, but the pay was not that great. I would look for a better paying job in my field daily since those college loans had a way of not paying for themselves....

So Rocco and Scott discussed my party, while I just leaned back, enjoying the sunset. A few cars drove by, some kids from the high school days, waving. I half-listened to the two of them, discussing booze and broads. Scott more interested in the ladies, and Rocco more interested in the booze. I didn't drink too often, and the ladies? Well, sure, I had my particular brand of fun, but was not interested in the same boring women who only cared to sleep with a guy with a nice car. So I tended to work more those days, saving up money. That may be why I had my own apartment while these two were still living at home with their folks.

"What about Caterina?" Scott was going over his contact list in his cell, trying to find ladies to invite. Rocco and I looked up at him, surprised. "Caterina? As in Rocco's' Caterina?" I was curious, as there were not many women named Caterina that I knew of. Scott was grinning, and he had his cell to his ear already. I looked over at Rocco and asked him for his thoughts.

"Caterina and I are cool." Rocco said. "We hook up every once in a while, but she was dating some guy named Eric recently, so I don't know. We are just friends; she was only ever interested in having fun. You know her, don't you Mike?" I nodded, I knew her, though not well. Rocco and Caterina dated for a few years, off and on, one of those romances that always seemed to be on the rocks. I admitted, she was hot, but other than that, I had always only thought of her as Rocco's girl.

Scott snapped his phone shut. "Caterina is coming, bringing a few of her friends. We need to get things in motion on the booze department Mike." I laughed, knowing Scott would probably have the place packed with half-naked women by the time midnight struck on New Year's Eve." Rocco's phone rang just a second later, he laughed when he looked at it and answered. "Hey Cat, what's up?" He winked at me, Rocco thought he was sly. Then he looked at me curiously for a second, lowering the phone and handing it to me. "She wants to talk to you!" I was kind of taken aback, as I had never really talked to Caterina before, but I took the phone and said hello.

"Well hey, Mike! How are things?" I smiled, I had always liked the sound of her voice, and said, "Hey." We talked for a bit, and exchanged cell numbers, while Scott and Rocco stared at me, wondering what we were talking about. Caterina did most of the talking, explaining about her girlfriends, Giana and Alice, that they would be coming as well. Seems that Scott had called her at just the right time, as she had just broken it off with Eric, and was looking for a good time. That, and I had my own place while all her friends still lived at home. We got off the phone, and I handed the cell back to Rocco, who looked at me a bit weird. "What was that about?" Rocco could tell that I enjoyed the call, he pointed out that I had a grin on my face. "What? Caterina is just excited to be coming to the party. And speaking of party, we need to get finished here, or there won't be a party" I laughed, and finished my beer.

The next two weeks went by quickly, I finished the place up, with Scott and Rocco coming over frequently. I spent my time cleaning, setting up a sound system, stocking the fridge, and Scott even borrowed his parents BBQ grill, a huge setup, with the intent to grill burgers and dogs for the crowd. Everything was going well though the weather was looking like it might get in the way. The forecast was calling for snow, and not just a small bit. More like a blizzard was expected, and with less than 24 hours till party time, it was not looking good. Slowly the phone calls came in of cancellations, the roads were not getting plowed, and people were just going to stay home. By Friday night, New Year's Eve, even Scott and Rocco had to cancel, the roads were just too much. I was alone for my party, feeling down about that fact, but wanting to make the best of it, so I fired up the grill and cooked some burgers. My own party, I laughed. At least, I wouldn't go hungry if I was snowed in for a few days, I thought. Sitting down on the couch, feet up on the coffee table, I relaxed with a beer, dinner, and watched the crowds in Times Square act like fools. A relaxing evening, all things considered, until my cell rang.

"Hello?" I said, figuring it was another cancellation, but with two hours to go till midnight I wondered who it could be. It was Caterina, asking: "So what apartment number are you in?" I laughed, figuring she was joking. "Apartment 2-C, last one on the left. So, you're snowed in as well?" I asked. She didn't reply, and looking down, I noticed my cell showed the call was disconnected. Well, with the storm, I wouldn't be surprised that a cell tower had gone down. A few minutes later, I would be damned, but there was a knock on my door. Getting, up, and walking across the room to the door, I opened it up.

"Hey cute stuff, where's the party?" Caterina said as she just walked right into the room, snow-covered but still beautiful. Her long chestnut hair was wet from the snow, huge flakes still falling as she took off her coat revealing her outfit underneath. Caterina was dressed to the nines as if it was a night out clubbing instead of trekking thru the snow to get here. Smiling at her, and glad to have the company, I took her coat and checked her out as she walked into the room. Black and skin-tight mini skirt, and a dark red top looking more like a corset out of a Victoria Secret catalog than an actual shirt, I could not help but grin. Caterina seemed to know how to party, walking across the room, grabbing a beer and checking out my apartment. Walking back to me, her eyes swept me up and down as if making a decision. Smiling a wicked grin she asked "So, where is everyone? Rocco showing up?" Rolling my eyes and sighing, I could see what this was about. Caterina was off the Eric train and was looking to find another play toy for the night. Rocco and Caterina had a history, so it made sense.

"Sorry Caterina, everyone canceled. Just me for the night, if you're interested. Hungry?" I was going to have a good time with or without her, and I was still hungry. I went out on the back deck to grab more food and some cold beers that I had left out in a bucket in the growing snow. I walked back into the apartment looking for her, not sure if she had bailed or not. Placing the plate on the kitchen counter, I looked around, and wondered where she went off to. It is not a large apartment, I thought to myself. I found her in the bathroom, checking herself out in what I am pretty sure was the only mirror in the whole apartment. "Want the tour, or have you figured it out?" I asked, smiling as I leaned against the doorway, soaking in her obvious beauty. She flashed me that patented smile, and adjusted the corset, fixing her breasts. My eyes went a little wide at that one. Adjusting her breasts right in front of me? Caterina winked and walked past me to the living room. I chuckled, and followed her, wondering what exactly this woman had on her mind.

Reaching the living room, we both reclined on the couch, the New Year's shows on the television, showing that there were only 5 minutes left until midnight. I walked over to the bar, or at least what I was calling a bar at the time. In reality, it was a long bookcase, with some glasses set up on top of it and a few choice bottles. I grabbed the champagne and poured two glasses, winking at this sexy woman who was lounging in my apartment. She winked back and turned slightly towards me as I sat down, her skirt riding up a bit as she moved. Catching my eye as it took in the view, she reached over and touched my hand and asked: "Only a minute till the ball drops, are you curious?" She leaned forward, her deep cleavage seeming to rise out of her corset as she picked up her champagne glass. I picked up my glass, eyes locked with hers, we could hear Dick Clarke in the background, counting the seconds till the New Year. "Curious about what?" I asked her. Her leg touched mine, her hand brushing along my leg as she raised her glass towards her lips. Caterina flashed a naughty grin my way, and I barely registered that the New Year had arrived as she asked, in that sultry tone of hers: "Well, aren't you curious if I am wearing any panties under this skirt?"

My jaw dropped slightly, my eyes darting to her rising skirt and then back to her eyes, as she quickly finished her champagne. She stood up and walked over to the bookcase for another drink. Refilling her glass, Caterina remarked that I was sitting there with my jaw hanging. Closing my mouth and chuckling at her forwardness, I saw that the mood was set. I rose and joined her at my bar for my own drink, and to try for a kiss. My hand going for the small of her back as I placed my drink down I leaned. Her head turning up towards me, moving closer, our bodies pressing as I let my lips brush against hers, watching as her eyes closed. Lips parting slightly, I could feel her relax, exhaling against my skin as she pushed closer to me. Her lips now tight, pushing with a need against mine as I pulled at her corset, the need for her flesh rising as my blood throbbed within my chest. I felt her sharp nails as they dug into my back, pulling my shirt upwards and clawing into my skin, her lips turning into a grin.

"Naughty girl, you enjoy pain, don't you?" I asked as she gasped for air. Her eyes wide with a naughty glint she nodded. She leaned in for another kiss, grinding her hips into mine, her lack of patience evident.

"Mmm, it's been too long Mike, I need it, " she murmured and bit at my bottom lip,reaching to smack my ass. Playful woman, I growled in support of what I could see would lay ahead. She dropped back and walked backward towards the bedroom, kicking off her shoes and giving me a seductive "come hither and fuck me" look. Pulling off my shirt and kicking off my shoes I followed her, wondering what she had in mind. My king size bed that had been so much of a pain to move into the apartment now took up much of the bedroom, and her retreat from me was quickly brought to a halt. I laughed quietly to myself as the scent of her perfume lured me deeper into the room, wanting to find out if she was wearing any panties or not.

No words left her lips as she sat onto the bed, just a gasp as I took of my belt and held it unraveled in my hand. Standing over this creature who thought she was going to seduce me, I laughed out loud, telling her quietly "Stay down". I picked up her foot with one hand, raising it up to my chest and let the leather from my belt rub the inside of her leg. Caterina's eyes grew wide and she bit her bottom lip as her mind raced through what could come. Chuckling still I kissed her ankle, working my way downwards as her ass started to squirm. "Sit still. Do not make me tell you again" I ordered, my voice dropping. I continued my descent from her ankle to her inner thigh, with the belted hand pushing her downwards until she lay flat, staring up at me with eyes wide and in anticipation. My fingertips brushed against her pubis, and I grinned, knowing she had gone commando for the evening. "Good girl" I whispered into the dark room, making sure she felt the leather brush her lips beneath her skirt and looking to see if she winced. She rocked her hips slightly and nodded her approval at my advances.

Pushing her skirt upwards, I dropped to my knees to inspect her, smiling at what I saw. Clean shaven except for a little love trail above her slit, I continued to tease her with the belt against her pussy. Seeing her hips rock, looking for friction, I removed the belt and leaned my face closer while brushing my lips against her inner thigh. Feeling her body freeze I quickly moved in, my lips and tongue now closer to her visible clit. My lips buzzed as I teased at the edges of her pussy. My fingers found her wet hole and reached in, easily finding her g-spot. I rubbed that sensitive spot and started to lick at her clit. Letting the tip of my tongue flick about, sucking on her clit with my lips, and inserting another finger I quickly brought her to the edge of an orgasm. And at that, I stopped.

"No!" She moaned, writhing on the bed, like a wanton whore, begging for more. Grabbing her by the hair I pulled her forward, making her drop to her knees before me. "You will get more when I am ready to give you more. You are out of control. You need focus." With that, I took my belt, which she had been peeking at from the corner of her eye and wrapped it around her neck, thru the loop. When she pulled away slightly it tightened. A grin spread across her face as she moved closer to me, her mouth opening towards my waiting cock. "That's better. Show me how eager you are." And as if released from a gate, she opened her mouth and started to devour me. Pulling up on her makeshift leash, she yelped, looking up to see why I stopped her.

"This is not a race to the finish line. You will learn to appreciate patience, take your time and build up to a pleasurable finish. While you may be a slut for tonight, you are my slut. Start slowly. Show your appreciation."

With my words stinging hard, she sat looking up at me with tears ruining her mascara. And then slowly she leaned forward, her mouth only slightly open. Kissing the tip of my throbbing cock, she slowly kissed and licked the length from balls to tip. Just her mouth at first, then employing a finger to tease me with. Soon she was stroking and bobbing her head up and down, but with skill. She would pull off and glance up at me to seek approval, and depending on my gaze would rub my cock against her face, gently kissing my balls or nipping with her teeth. "Good girl" I whispered as my stomach muscles tightened, signaling that my body was close to losing control.

Forcing her head off of my shaft I gasped, and heard her cry out with a sad voice "no!" Standing there and panting from the experience, but not finished yet, I decided to prolong our fun. "Not yet slut. I am not done teaching you." Pulling her up by the belt around her neck, watching her eyes narrow, I sat on the edge of the bed, pulling her to the side. Without any ceremony I flipped her form over my knees, till her hands were flat on the floor, and her pale white ass and thighs were looking up at me. I said: "A good slut knows her place. And your place is over my knees right now. Is that understood?" She nodded the best she could with the belt still strapped around her neck. I started to rub my hand along her thigh, feeling the chill of the air in her skin. I knew just how to warm her up.

*SLAP*

Her back arching upwards while a moan escaped her lips, I rubbed where my hand had just slapped her. I had not held back either. If she wanted to play, then by all means we were going to play. I could see the faint outline of my hand on her cheek from where I made contact. Slowly she resumed the position, wiggling her bare ass for more. *SLAP* Again, I swung, and rubbed, starting to build a tempo, slowly at first, taking my time between spanking her sweet ass cheeks and rubbing; occasionally letting my fingers wander towards her pussy, which was quite wet. It did not take long until her ass was a bright shade of red, and she was moving to avoid my strikes.

"Do not try to avoid me whore. I will say when you are done." And with one hard slap ringing out against my apartment walls, I stood up, her body falling to the floor. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her on the bed, tearing at her skirt till I tore it off of her. Pulling on her leash she quickly got on all fours; raising her ass up at me with one word softly crossing her lips "Please." I gladly obliged her, letting my cock slowly pierce her lips, gliding into her tight pussy. I moaned out loud at how wonderful it felt to be inside her, feeling her squeeze her walls against me, pulling me in deeper until my heavy balls slapped up against her clit. I pulled tight against her leash, tightening it as I started to rock my hips into her.

The sound of wet skin slapping and Caterina moaning filled the apartment as we went to work on each other. Our bodies slammed hard into each other as if fighting for dominance. Both brought to the brink and held back we raced to our climaxes, nothing stopping us, our bodies on fire as we both raced towards mutual ecstasy. Caterina's walls finally squeezed tightly around my cock. Her orgasm coursing through her, I let loose, cumming hard and heavily inside her bare pussy. Unable to hold myself up I collapsed onto the bed with her, watching our bodies shudder and twitch from the experience. Kissing her softly on the lips, I whispered "good girl" as we both passed out in each other's arms.

micadel
micadel
3 Followers
12