New Year's Eve Patrol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir."

Sam's cock was dripping pre-cum by the time he was naked. "How do you want me, sir?"

Fumbling with his pants, Ten-J considered the possibilities before responding, "On you back. Legs in the air."

Sam instantly obeyed, dropping to the carpeted floor, pulling his legs back so far he rested on his shoulders.

"Damn, no lube," said Ten-J after searching his pockets, "thought I had some."

"Not a problem, sir. Go in dry and pound me hard. I really need that cock in my ass, sir. I've been waiting. Just do it!"

Ten-J, bare from the waist down, positioned his hard cock against Sam's twitching hole, and said, "Okay, you asked for it, grandpa pig." He plunged forward shoving his entire cock up the officer's ass stopping only when his balls slapped Sam's ass cheeks.

Sam, eager as he was, screamed in anguish at the brutal entry. It felt like getting fucked for the very first time. His ass was being ripped in half. He was dying. He erupted blowing an enormous load of cum all over himself.

Ten-J laughed at the sight of cum landing on Sam's nose, mouth and chin. He pulled back until the head of his cock popped audibly from Sam's hole. Immediately, he thrust forward until his balls hit Sam's ass. And he repeated that action. Again. And again. And again.

Sam groaned in pain each time he was spiked on that cock. And he loved as every painful inch rammed up his hole. Despite cumming so much, his cock remained hard.

Ten-J soon fell into the rhythm and depth he discovered that first night; that which had the most impact on Sam. He purposefully rubbed his cock head against Sam's prostate, stimulating that organ to the fullest.

"Oh Christ Almighty! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Do it! Do me!" Sam was beside himself with pleasure.

Ten-J thrilled with excitement with every spasm of Sam's rectum. It felt glorious, adding to Ten-J's gratification. Beyond the physical sensations, the verbal enticement really turned Ten-J on. "Call me 'sir'. Beg me to fuck you! Beg to be used, grandpa pig!"

"Oh, god, sir! ... Ram that cock up my ass, sir! ... Fuck me, sir! ... Use my hole, abuse my hole, sir! ... Take me anywhere anytime, sir. I am yours to fuck, sir. ... Fuck me! Fuck me hard, sir!" The older man was really into what was happening, really into being a fuck toy for the younger man. A man younger than his son.

Ten-J wanted to make this fuck last but he was so turned on he couldn't. The pleasurable sensations sent him over the top and he blew a substantial load of cum up the cop's eager ass. Sam felt the warm sticky cum coating his bowels. Both men moaned their pleasure at the same time.

Ten-J did not soften at all and he continued to pump Sam's ass. Sam continued to encourage Ten-J to fuck him. Ten-J grasped Sam's rigid cock and coaxed another load from the officer. More cum coated Sam's face and upper torso. And still Ten-J manipulated that cock while ramming that ass. The stimulation kept both men hard.

Ten-J stretched his upper body while fucking Sam, and, on the desk, spotted some binder clips. 'Why not?' he asked himself and reached for the clips.

Sam's eyes were squeezed shut so didn't see what was about to happen but he certainly felt it.

Ten-J stopped pumping for a moment and clamped a binder clip in each of Sam's hard nipples.

"AAAARRRGHHHH! Holy fuck!" screamed Sam as he blasted yet another load of cum.

"Ooweee," exclaimed Ten-J, "Well, that was fun! Obviously that's something to keep in mind for the future." He laughed as Sam squiggled and squirmed in discomfort.

"Holy hell! I can't believe you did that. It hurts like hell!"

"And yet you came yet again," replied Ten-J, "I need to get me a box of those things. Maybe bigger ones. And, I need to think of other places to attach them." He laughed an evil stage-villain laugh.

"Like where?" Sam asked trepidatiously.

Ten-J gave his evil laugh again, "You'll see. Wait and see." He drove full force into Sam's ass again to punctuate his point. He then pulled out and lay down on the floor. "Sit on my cock, grandpa. Fuck yourself on it."

Sam scrambled up and squatted over Ten-J's rigid pole his fucker held in place for him. Sam began to slowly lower himself in consideration of his sore ass.

Ten-J had other ideas. He raised his hips quickly impaling the officer to the fullest.

Sam growled in pain at the suddenness of the intrusion. A shiver ran through his body. 'God, I love being used. I love being dominated by this kid,' he thought as he was skewered completely.

Ten-J stopped moving forcing Sam to do the work of fucking himself. He was about to say something when his cell phone rang. Sam had to stretch over for Ten-J's pants, dig out the phone and hand it to his fucker all while keeping that cock up his ass.

"Yo," Ten-J said brightly. He listened for a moment, "What kind of favour?" More listening, then, "You sure, man? ... Okay, if that's what you want. I'll see what I can arrange. ...Grandpa pig? He's sitting on my cock right now. You want to talk to him?" Ten-J held out the phone to Sam, "Piglet wants to talk to you."

Sam was surprised, "Hey, Devon, what's up?"

"I was calling Ten-J to see if I could get a favour from the gang."

Sam didn't think this the time to let Devon know the guys weren't a gang, "What kind of favour?"

"Not important if you're getting fucked right now. I'll tell you later. Does that cock feel good?" Sam acknowledged that it did. "Lucky you. I've been getting Enzo and Jamin's cocks lately."

"Really? How often?" Sam was a little jealous of his one-time partner. Before he could say anything else Ten-J stabbed in that special place and Sam groaned with pleasure.

Devon laughed, "Tell you later. Sounds like you need to concentrate. Anyway, there is something I need to ask right away though. ... Tracy and I have set the date and I want to know if you'll be my best man. Will you, please?"

Sam was surprised at the request, "Me? Why me? Why not one of your friends?"

"'Cause I think two nights of getting raped together makes us kinda close, don't ya think?"

Sam thought about it and chuckled at Devon's slightly twisted logic, "Well, when you put it that way, boy, I'd be honoured."

"That's great. Thanks, Sam. I gotta run. Tell Ten-j the more the better. Thanks again and bye." The phone disconnected.

Sam sat down hard onto Ten-J's pelvis and wriggled his ass to get maximum pleasure for both fucker and fuckee before relaying Devon's message, "Devon says the more the merrier. Whatever that means."

Ten-J looked at Sam and hooted, "you going to be the best man?" Sam nodded. "Then you'll find out. Fuck, I'm going to cum again. Ahhhh!"

Sam could feel the warm sensation flood his bowels and responded with another orgasm – no cum this time but a ball twisting orgasm none the less.

The two sweaty men slowly disengaged; Sam very reluctant to let that pole leave his hole but Ten-J insisted. Before pulling up his own pants, Ten-J smeared the cooling cum on Sam's torso over the older man's chest and abdomen.

Ten-J watched Sam grab his clothes but stopped him as he bent over to pull up his underwear, "Tell you what, grandpa pig. When I start working here. 'Cause I'm sure I'll get the job. You and me will get together regular. Therefore, stop wearing underwear to work. Got it?"

Sam didn't hesitate, "Yes, sir. No underwear, sir." And he handed his white jockeys to Ten-J who stuffed them in his back pants pocket.

Dressed and presentable the two men made their way to the lobby where they said a formal, professional goodbye. Sam, very much aware he must smell of cum, apologized to his duty relief who arrived while Sam was away and quickly briefed him. The fellow wrinkled his nose a couple of times but didn't ask any questions.

Sam made his way to the locker room and was not surprised to find Oosterhus lingering in front of his own locker partially dressed.

Oosterhus said nonchalantly, "So, the black guy fucked you, didn't he? I've been recognizing all the signs."

Sam gasped and fell onto the bench. "Wha...? What...?"

12