New Years Eve With a Bang

Story Info
A party gets out of hand.
1.6k words
3.67
41.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers

This was going to be a great New Years Eve for me and Ben, we had been married for14 years, but apart from the first few years together we had never really done much on New Years Eve, due to the kids.

This New Year was going to be different, the kids were all staying at my friend Julie’s with her kids, and her mum was going to baby sit so that Julie and her husband Paul could come to our house for a party, and of course because we would be drinking plenty, they were going to stay over.

Julie and Paul had been good friends of ours now for about 6 years, they had 3 children and we had three children, all of whom were almost the same age, and by coincidence their 2 eldest were boys and so were ours, so not only did we get on great but our kids did too, and our kids were really excited that they were going to stay at Paul and Julies house.

Me and Ben were busy doing a buffet for the evening, we wanted it all to be a really lovely fun evening, good friends, good food and good drink, and a great time hopefully to be had by all.

Ben now took the kids round to Paul and Julie’s house, they informed him that they would be ready and round at ours in about 20 minutes, we were all really looking forward to a very enjoyable evening.

At last we were all together, and all dressed in our party clothes, we had bought in bottles and bottles of different alcohol and had put it all on the side with glasses, ready for our evening of drink and fun wishing the New Year in.

The evening was going really well, the food was all eaten, we had danced, laughed together, told jokes together and of course had got really drunk together, in fact we had had a really wonderful evening.

The clock said 23.55, so Ben was getting ready to go outside and then knock and come back inside at midnight and of course bring the New Year in with him, we were all laughing and waiting for that peal of the clock that would tell us that it was midnight and the start of the New Year.

The peal came, we let Ben back in and of course we then started to kiss one another and wish one another a really happy New Year. It started off with us kissing our respective partners and then it was me and Julie and then me kissing Paul and Julie kissing Ben. The kisses were more than just kisses, we were all snogging passionately, Paul had his tongue in my mouth, holding me really closely and fondling me at the same time.

Ben then sat in the armchair and Julie sat on his knee with her legs over the arms of the chair, me and Paul sat on the settee. We could then see that Ben and Julie were getting more and more passionate together. They were snogging one minute and then Ben had pulled Julies top up and was licking and nibbling at her nipples, which I could see were really erect. I could also see that Ben’s trousers were really bulging at the crutch and that Julie was stroking him there. The drink just made me giggle at what was going on and then suddenly Paul pulled me over to him, his mouth was over mine and then he was caressing my neck and now had his hand down my top twiddling my nipples, his breathing was now extremely heavy, and indeed so was mine, I was really enjoying what was going on and I was filling with great excitement.

By now Ben and Julie were really moaning together, I could see that her panties by now were on the floor and that he was fingering her pussy, she was moaning with delight and pleasure, it was then that I noticed that she had Ben’s cock in her hand, wanking him, their bodies were writhing together and I knew that it would not be long until he was inside her, fucking her, and I could see that it was what Julie wanted also.

Paul too was watching what was going on, and I could see by the bulge in his trousers and his really heavy breathing that he was really turned on. It was now that Paul started to fondle my tits roughly whilst kissing my neck. My hand went down to his fly where it felt like his cock was going to explode out. I started to unzip his fly. Once unzipped I put my hand inside and then inside his undies, this was by no means easy, he was so hard that there was barely any room to squeeze my hand in. His cock, which was smaller than Ben’s, was rock solid and when I touched it, Paul moaned that loudly that I felt my panties immediately become warm and wet, my god, hearing Paul get so excited was really turning me on, and I pushed his hand down towards my panties. I had suspenders and stockings on, and once Paul realised this he became even more excited and his hand was in my knickers before I could even think about it. Gently he started to play with my pussy lips and my clitoris, I started to gently writhe, and I could literally feel my pussy dripping it was that wet.

I am sure by this stage that Ben and Julie were fucking, as the noises coming from over their end were getting louder and I could see through the faint light that Ben was moving Julie up and down on him, yes at that moment I knew that Bens cock was inside Julie, and I also knew that they were both really enjoying it.

As the noises became louder and louder from Ben and Julie, the more excited me and Paul were getting. Paul was now licking my tits furiously, and he had 2 fingers rammed inside me, going faster and faster as I writhed and pushed towards him. I had his cock in my hand, it felt so good and I wondered just how much longer we were going to be able to go before that gorgeous hard cock was inside my pussy, I was writhing really quickly now and I knew that I was about to cum, our breathing and moaning were getting louder and louder and as I came I shouted out loudly, the excitement was so intense.

I was really wanking Paul quickly now and his excitement was not going to last much longer. He pushed me back and over on the settee and straddled over me, I could see the pre cum on the end of his cock, and I wanted to push him deep inside me, but I was still enjoying playing with that lovely cock, and watching the pleasure on his face.

Paul had his fingers deep inside me again now, and I knew that he was going to force his cock inside me very soon, there was no way he was going to go much longer without spurting his spunk, I could feel his intense excitement by the way his cock was throbbing in my hand, and my own excitement by my very wet and hot pussy and I knew it was not going to be much longer before I came again, my whole inside was churning with desire and my nipples and pussy felt as though they were on fire, they were that hot. It was as those thoughts were going through my head that I felt Paul’s body slump on my as he grabbed for his cock which I knew he was now going to slide inside me, and I knew he was going to pump it deep inside me very quickly, I knew it would only be minutes before he came inside my pussy and I would probably cum again with him.

It was whilst this thought was going through my head that I realised I could not allow him to put his cock inside me, all this was dreadfully wrong, and I was very quickly sobering up, my God how could I have allowed it to have gone this far. I was not on the pill or anything because Ben had had the snip, Oh god if I let him inside me now and he came, I could become pregnant, No, no this had to stop and I had to stop it now, even at the thought of me seeming like the biggest prick teaser in the world I had to put this to and end, and as all that flashed through my mind I screamed out loudly, “Paul please stop, I’m sorry just stop.” I jumped off the couch and could see Paul lay there his cock still hard and glistening with the juices from my pussy. Ben and Julie had also stopped what they were doing and the 3 of them were just staring at me, at least I knew Ben and Julie had managed to finish off what they had started, but Paul just lay there looking like a wounded dog, and as the guilt gushed through me I ran to the kitchen and sat at the table and started crying.

At this point Paul came through and asked me what was wrong, I explained that I had for some reason suddenly realised how wrong it was what we were doing, and what the consequences could have been had I fallen pregnant by him. He took my hand and told me not to be embarrassed and that he understood.

This was 16 years ago and I still don’t know to this day if he were telling the truth when he said he understood, and I don’t know either what went through Ben and Julie’s minds after that evening. All I do know is that it has not been mentioned between us from that day to this.

Glenalk
Glenalk
1 Followers