New Years Eve with Serena's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they kissed, she asked quietly "Am I as good as her or am I better honey?"

He knew what she meant and stopped kissing. He looked at her. Surprisingly enough, he was smiling and full of himself.

"You know what, you are damn good! I am as horny for it all as if I was with her. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure how awesome you are. Do you or have you ever given head? Would you give me head?"

She didn't even answer him. On the floor, she moved down over his cock, looked up and smiled. It disappeared. She easily swallowed it. She sucked it hard. In, then out she sucked continuously, looking up and winking at him.

She stopped for a moment, asking him if that's the way she did it and he said no. "You do it so much better." She giggled, smiled and swallowed it again quickly, and sucked it even harder, going in and out like before.

She stopped again and teasingly asked him again "I'm still better aren't I sweetheart?" He felt great. He didn't feel guilty. "Oh yeah, oh fucking yeah you are!"

He added "Okay, okay I know; you're much better, but that's only because you're much more experienced aren't you?" They both laughed. He wanted to hug her and eat her out.

She continued sucking his cock for a while.

He pleaded with her and said "Damn, I wanna eat out your cunt."

She stopped and replied saying "Do what you wanna do the most honey. Don't you really wanna fuck me instead?"

She craved to be fucked by him. He looked at her and her body. Her tits hung down looking ever so delicious. Her body was that of a much younger woman then that of a 40 year old; seeing her curvy figure he wanted and desired her. He didn't know what or how to say what he wanted or where to begin.

"I can tell my body's desirable to you dear isn't it? I'm capable of proving how good I am in ways you couldn't imagine."

Josh baby, I'm as good a fuck as you can experience and I'm willing to prove it to you. As long as you have the strength to fuck me back, then I can and will show you how damn good I am. And I am good too!"

He didn't know what to say. His cock was hard. His hormones raged. He motioned her with body language to get on top of him so she'd mount his cock and fuck. She understood and did so smiling during it all. Slowly descending on it, she felt his hard cock pack her inside and she moaned out loud. She rose off it but dropped quickly back down as it disappeared inside her juicy hott cunt.

That feeling of euphoria turned into orgasmic excitement for both. He pushed hard off the floor, pumping his cock hard into her. The climatic period was building. He wanted to explode. Her eyes closed as she slowly began to lose control of herself. She was ready to orgasm. He hoped she was too.

"Oh go Celina, oh my god I can't believe we're doing this! Oh god you are awesome! You are so fucking awesome! Oh god you...."

Squealing and yelling at him saying "I love you Josh, I love you so much. Fuck me, ohh keep fucking my cunt baby. Fuck me harder, harder baby! See I knew I was better then her, and I knew you'd love me more then her. Yeah, keep fucking her as much as you want but I wanna keep fucking you too."

Josh didn't care any longer. He loved the fact he was fucking Celina and her daughter. Celina didn't mind. He was full of himself and loved the idea she wanted them to be able to fuck for as long as he wished. She was damn good and he knew she was.

Screaming happily, she climaxed as he exploded in her too. His hott cum blasted its way around her cunt. Lying in front of them, the outfit Serena bought, and the tuxedo he wore which lie atop of her dress were the only remnants of intimacy Serena and Josh could share that night.

In place of Serena, Celina was willing to give of herself. Celina proved to be more then fit as a great fuck for Josh that New Years night. They rested against each other happily after orgasming and it was good. It was pleasurable. It was overly satisfying.

Moments later, Josh's cell rang as Celina lay atop of him. She reached over to grab his cell out of the breast pocket of his coat. Josh answered it; it was Serena. Caressing his chest and stomach, she didn't move away while he took the call.

"Josh" Serena asked while she wheezed on the phone, "Where are you? What are you doing? Did you have a good time tonight with my mom" asking innocently.

Looking over at Celina smiling he replied "Oh yeah we had a great time tonight. I didn't know your mom was as fun as she is. I mean your mom's a great lady sweetheart, but I had no idea how, umm should I say, how fantastic she really is baby."

"Huh what do you mean by that Josh?"

"Oh I don't know" he said. "I guess I think she's a fun dance partner. Some of the guys danced with her. They had fun I think. I danced with her once. She had friends there. We walked out together and told me how special I was and well I guess the rest is history."

"Huh what do you mean the rest is history?"

"Oh nothing really; I'd call her if I were you. How are you feeling by the way?"

She was a little better and sounded better and told him she'd like to go out soon but isn't going to for a couple of days. Meanwhile Celina slid down and began licking his limp dick, teasing and tasting it, and trying to get him hard again. While he lay talking to his girlfriend, his girlfriend's mom kneeled over him licking his cock.

What her poor little daughter didn't know wouldn't hurt her. Josh and Serena said goodbye. He told her he loved her and would call her soon. A minute later Celina's cell rang and she reached into her purse and answered the call.

While she spoke with her daughter, Josh lie there fingering her nipples and then her snatch. Spreading her legs apart, he knew she was experienced in having her cunt fingered and loved it. While on the phone, she'd look over at Josh as he played with it smiling the whole time and winking too.

"Honey, I'm entertaining a guest so if you don't mind I'll be home later this morning and we can sit and talk. Is that okay?"

"Who is he mom? Do I know the man?"

"Umm I think you do. Maybe I'll bring him by if things work out for us sweetheart. Is that okay?"

She said it was fine and they said their goodbye. She was still oblivious that Josh and her mom spent the night having sex together.

"You and I are going to do this again for sure."

"Ohhhh, yes we will honey, I guarantee it" she said as she fondled his limp cock.

She pulled a blanket from off the couch and covered Josh and herself up for the night.

While toying with his dick, he entertained himself and caressed her boobs.

That night was an unexpected but enjoyable Holiday present for Josh. "Happy New Year Celina" he said quietly. Kissing his lips, she said the same thing to him.

12