New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers

The four waited for the Mistress and Sub to finish. The anticipation was as if waiting for a hair appointment at a salon or barber. It made them all more excited than ever. Jen and Sue shared private looks, knowing how fucking sexy this could be. They kissed passionately, Sue sitting on Jen's knees, facing her, sliding her wetness along Jen's long leg. Sue had not yet cum tonight- she had been so busy making sure Jen was pleasured. But hair scenes were Sue's cum-makers extraordinaire. She had introduced Jen to them, just as Ronnie and Vivvy were about to be. Ronnie's eyes were wide with anticipation. She had volunteered for this! She had been bold and carried away in the sauna when she had agreed to Vivvy's request. Now she was here, she was squirming with a mix of thrill and fear. Ronnie was drenched between her legs and could hardly wait to get started. Despite never having had any experience as a cutter or barber, she was determined to attend to Ronnie herself. Ronnie and Vivvy were both wrapped in silky sarongs. They stood and swayed to the beat of the music being played through the speaker system in the barber shop.

Ronnie and Vivvy held each other by the hips. Their sarongs dropped to the floor, and their young, lithe bodies swayed against each other. Their hands explored each other's bodies softly. Vivvy locked her hands, fingers intertwined, behind Ronnie's neck. They were hidden by the thick mane of hair tumbling down her shoulders. Vivvy lifted the veil of hair and ran her fingers along the hairline, anticipating the smoothness that would replace it in a short time. She pushed her pussy closer to Ronnie, who feeling the droplets of juice falling on her legs, cupped her hand around that pussy, and explored the flaring and pulsing hole with some fingers. Jen and Sue looked at the younger women and their faces filled with smiles. They hoped the first shearing experience would be as pleasurable for their young friends as it had been for them.

The Mistress finished crafting the beaded hair collar for her sub, and plaited it in place around her neck. Mistress was wearing a red rubber skirt, thigh high boots and a bustier. Her small breasts were pushed up so that the nipples were exposed. Before leaving she had her sub bend over and she whipped the sub's ass with her leather whip. This excited her Sub so much that she swayed and clacked the pubic beads which rested on the outside of the rubber catsuit. Ronnie paid particular attention....she hadn't yet revealed HER wish to Vivvy, but he thought of bondage and punishment was dancing in her mind.....

Jen and Sue caught the expression on Ronnie's face, and watched as Vivvy followed Ronnie's eyes, starting to tune in to her thoughts.

Jen broke the spell by suggesting that if Vivvy was going to shear Ronnie, they could get started. Sue went to the bar in the room and poured drinks all round. Ronnie settled into the high barber's chair, her legs astride on the foot plate, her cunt tilted forward. Ronnie was at Vivvy's mercy.

Vivvy didn't intend the shearing to take very long, for her fantasy was to use the clippers straight down the middle, around the sides, and back and forth across the edges. Sue showed Vivvy how to hold the clippers, plugged them in and turned them on. Vivvy started a little as they throbbed into life. Rather than take the traditional place behind the subject, Vivvy sat straddling Ronnie, her wet cunt sliding along her lover's bare legs. Ronnie bunched three fingers together from her right hand, and stroked Vivvy's clit as Vivvy made her first foray with the clippers into Ronnie's tresses. They slipped easily through her hair, a number 2 guard in place. She ate into the hairline on her forehead first, and as the hair fell down into the gap between them, Ronnie manoeuvred her fingers into Vivvy, so that as Vivvy moved forward and back pressing the humming clippers, Ronnie's fingers probed deep inside the folds of the love tunnel she knew so well.

As soon as Sue and Jen were confident the younger woman was okay with the clippers, they retreated to the large, plush velvet lounge provided in the shop. They intended to participate as voyeurs, and exhibitionists ...voyueristically watching the younger women and reliving the ecstasy they had enjoyed the first time the sheared each other, and flaunting and exhibiting their love making through the closed-circuit video system that existed in each room.

If anyone wished to have their sexual encounters videoed they could throw the switch in whichever room they were in. It would be broadcast directly to the darkened cinema room, where the voyeuristic could view. Vivvy and Ronnie were also being filmed, so viewers could choose to view on a split-screen, or zoom in on one couple, or take in the entire room.

Vivvy finished the front of Ronnie's hair, as far back as the crown. She twisted around on Vivvy's fingers, humping and riding them, then raised herself from them and went and stood slightly to the side of Ronnie, still facing her. As Ronnie took Vivvy's tit into her mouth, she started on the side of the head before her, again shearing a number 2 cut through the luxuriant locks. Half Ronnie's hair was now on the floor, and dropped across her naked body.

Vivvy was flushed and excited, her nipples hard and her clit throbbing. She smiled with delight at Ronnie,who lifted her hand to the side of her own head, and s-l-o-w-l-y ran her hand across the stubbly bristles so far created. She cried out with delight at the touch. This caused Jen and Sue to kiss urgently and hungrily as they recognised the erotic charge of the first touch of your own clippered bristles.

Vivvy moved to the other side and repeated the procedure. Now only the back of Ronnie's head, from the crown down was covered with the two foot long tresses. Vivvy laughed at how weird it looked, and showed Ronnie by use of a hand mirror from behind. Ronnie yelled "Off with the rest!" and urged Vivvy to hurry, Vivvy decided to tease her lover now, and instead of plunging the clippers in, turned them off and picked up some scissors. She picked up a hank of hair and S-C-H-N-I-K : cut it off as close to the scalp as she could. She then tickled this across Ronnie's tits and down her belly., before throwing it into her lap. She repeated this procedure a dozen more times, until the back of Ronnie's head was a clumpy mess of hair all uneven and tufted. At last, after what seemed an age, she turned on the clippers once more and cleared up the mess, the soft clumps falling all around.

Jen and Sue took all this in from their position on the couch, their breathing becoming shallow and panting as Ronnie's head became more and more stubbly.

Vivvy then decided to finish off by using the smaller clippers, the unguarded ones, to shave around Ronnie's ears and along her neck and up her nape to the occipital bone. She wanted those areas as short as possible, whilst still leaving a "five o'clock shadow" effect.

At last the clippering was finished, and Ronnie got down from the chair. "Right" she declared, "Now for MY fantasy desire!" She watched as Sue and Jen came in a shuddering, entwined embrace, and leaned over to whisper in Vivvy's ear...

Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers
12