New Years Fun with Katie

Story Info
Threesome with wife and her girlfriend.
1k words
3.83
73.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical New Year's Eve. My wife, Evie and I were prepared to toast in the New Year by just watching television. Katie, a neighbor in our apartment complex called and asked us to go with her to a party in town and we gladly accepted.

Both girls dressed to the nines. Evie, who is just slightly overweight, with short dark hair and has great D-cup boobs, wore her best outfit. Our friend, Katie, who is tall with long dark hair, wore a floor length red halter dress. It accentuated her splendid shape topped off with A-cup titties.

After arranging a mutual baby sitter, the three of us motored into the city for what turned out to be an event filled night. We began the night at a small club where both girls began to drink and loosen up.

Next we went to another club, run by a friend of Katie's. Her friend kept the champagne flowing, even sending over a couple of bottles on the house.

Things really heated up, as the girls freely started in on the champagne. I took turns dancing with each girl. During the slow dances my wife began rubbing up and down my legs with her sexy body. I felt the stirrings of lust, which increased when Katie danced with me.

Katie began gyrating seductively against me, as my throbbing member grew increasingly hard. When my wife left to use the restroom, Katie slid her fingers along the length of my shaft and kissed me passionately on the dance floor. I moved my hands up and down the smooth curves of her bottom, pulling her even closer. I slid my fingers over her firm titties and we kissed again.

When my wife returned, she began doing the same things that Katie had been doing. I knew that she was really getting turned on, while I fondled her big breasts while dancing.

After another hour of touching and teasing each other while dancing, the stroke of Midnight arrived. Katie kissed me hard, caressing my tongue with hers and said, happy New Year. Evie did the same, while rubbing my cock through my pants.

Sensing that this could lead to bigger and better things, I suggested that we head on home and continue our revelry there. The girls agreed and we piled into the car. Evie curled up in the back, to sleep and Katie sat with me up front. I put my hand on her leg and she had hers on mine, lightly brushing my cock now and then with her fingertips.

When we got home Katie checked on the baby-sitter and both our kids were fine, then came back to our apartment. By that time, Evie had gotten undressed and put on a sexy nightie. She invited Katie in and gave her a glass of bubbly. I was sitting on the couch and both girls sat on either side of me.

I began to caress Evie and kiss her, then I turned and did the same to Katie. Evie started to giggle as I slid my hand inside Katie's halter-top and brushed across her stiffening nipples. Evie unbuttoned my shirt and started sucking on my nipples, knowing that it really gets me going.

I reached over and slipped out one of Evie's beautiful boobs. Squeezing the soft flesh got her nipples very hard and she let out a soft groan. I leaned over and began to suck her turgid nipple and Evie's moans became more frequent.

Katie slipped her halter-top down and began running her hands over her firms mounds. I noticed and switched to her tasty morsels and produced low purring sounds from her.

Evie undid my belt and started pulling my pants down. Katie said that she wanted to help. I could not believe what was happening, as both girls tugged my pants and shorts off.

Katie began to lightly stroke my shaft while I gave Evie's boobs a tongue bath. I snaked my hand down to Evie's warm sex and she let out a gasp. I marveled at how wet she was.

Then, Evie began to fondle my balls and cock and I pulled up the bottom of Katie's dress. I pulled aside the lace panties she wore and inserted my finger into her hairless pussy. A few minutes of pleasure later, Katie came loudly, with a satisfied, "Oh, My God".

I suggested we move into the bedroom and both girls agreed. We have a king size waterbed and it's more than big enough for three. I was all ready nude and the girls quickly followed suit. I crawled onto the bed with Evie getting on one side of me, and Katie on the other.

Our revelry began in earnest. Katie took my cock into her mouth and gave me one the best blow jobs I've ever had. I was busy licking Evie's juicy slit, which sent her over the edge in no time. Katie said she wanted my cock in her pussy and she crawled on top of me. She positioned herself over my rigid cock and slowly slid down its length.

This time it was my turn to groan as Katie began to move up and down in an ever-quickening pace. Evie moved under both of us and began to lick my balls in between strokes. That sent me over the top. I exploded into Katie's sweet honey pot until jism ran out her cunt. She came for the second time and rolled off my now deflating dick.

Evie said that it was her turn to cum, so she and Katie began to work my cock back to life. When it was hard again, Evie pulled me on top of her and into her cunt. I pistoned Evie's love nest, while Katie watched. Katie began to rub Evie's big boobs and suck on her nipples. Evie reached over and fondled Katie's titties, also.

Pumping like there was no tomorrow, I finally came deep inside my wife's sex when she let out a scream, "I'm cumming. Oh, God, am I cumming".

Finally spent, the three of us cuddled up for a while and fell asleep. When we woke later in the morning, we continued our New Year's partying through out the rest of the day.