New Year's Grieve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers

The door opened and surprisingly only Peggy was there. I looked around, and it didn't really look like a party. Peggy had on a silk robe and lingerie. There was an ice chest and beer on the table and a bowl of Doritos.

"That's all of the food?" I asked. She just shrugged her shoulders.

"Steve dropped that shit off earlier. I wasn't going to have anything until he mentioned it. This isn't an eating party," she said. "Unless they want to eat us. This is a sex party, so go change to make yourself look sexy."

"This is it," I said. "They're coming here for free pussy. If they want me to spread my legs, they have to take what they can get. If they don't want me because I'm not all gussied up, that's fine."

"We're gonna have a good time," she said cheerfully. "By midnight, we'll be so sore that we won't be able to walk."

"You mean that YOU will," I said. "I'm gonna be at home in my bed with my husband by nine."

She just smiled at me. "You'll loosen up big time, once you get a dick or two in you."

A half an hour later we were still sitting there looking at each other. We were wondering what the fuck was going on. Fred, Barney, and Steve were supposed to have been there early. Finally at eight o' clock, Moe and Shemp showed up.

Peggy caught me looking at my watch. "Bitch don't even think about leaving me here with eight or nine guys," she said.

Peggy grabbed Moe's hand. She dragged him over to the sofa and pulled his pants down. She started sucking his dick. Shemp moved over to another couch and patted the cushion next to himself. I walked over to the sofa and pulled my skirt up. My hairy naked pussy stared at him. I felt a bit of excitement and felt myself getting wet.

"Hey," he said. "Look at what Peggy's doing to Moe. I think I'd like to try that." He wagged his limp dick at me.

"Look Shemp," I said evenly. "I'm here to fuck. If you want to go over there and suck Moe's dick, I'll wait for you. But I'm leaving in less than an hour. Depending on how long you last, you might be the only guy to get this pussy tonight."

He climbed between my legs and started rubbing his dick against my opening. As I already knew, the thrill of having sex with someone new worked wonders. I was gushing lubrication before his dick was full hard.

Shemp slammed his sausage-like organ into me so hard that I thought he was trying to hurt me. There was no love, no consideration, just hardcore fucking. I started thrusting back at him. It started to feel good, and my subconscious mind betrayed me.

"That's it," I moaned. "Give it to me Gary. Fuck me hard." Shemp just stopped. At that time, the door opened and Larry and Curly came in. They immediately started taking their clothes off. Larry got on the bed with me and just stuck his dick into my already loosened up pussy. Shemp didn't say anything but what I had just done had both of us wondering why we were here. I realized then that me accidentally calling him Gary, probably had him thinking about his own wife.

Across the room, Peggy was screaming out in pleasure. Moe was still in her pussy fucking her as hard as he could. Curly had simply walked up and slammed his dick in her asshole as hard as he could. He had jammed it up to his balls in one incredibly hard thrust.

Peggy had screamed like a Banshee and then started thrusting back against both of them. "Fuck me, you bastard," she screamed. "I can take it." Maybe that was where the expression "Hog Heaven," came from. Because Peggy was squealing like a pig and thoroughly enjoying herself.

Peggy was clearly the patron saint of sluts. Unlike a whore, she was unencumbered by financial requirements. She didn't do it for the money. She didn't do it for the thrill of cheating. Her marriage was long over. She had no one to cheat on. Peggy was a dick seeking missile of the highest ... okay lowest regard. She just liked getting fucked. She didn't care when, where or by whom. Peggy fucked black guys, white guys, Asian guys, Latino guys, old guys, young guys, and anything else you could name. She did the handicapped, the blind, and even the homeless. And although the party was just getting started, she was in her glory.

I was slightly jealous as I watched her. I turned my head to the side for a better view as Larry fucked me. Peggy was rocking her hips from back to front in an exaggerated motion. She truly looked like a goddess. Shit, I wanted to fuck her.

On her front stroke, she completely sheathed Moe's dick. And on the back stroke, Moe came almost totally out of her while she rammed her ass up Curly to his Balls. She screamed in pleasure with every jerk of this two stroke fucking pattern.

Shemp already knew that there was no chance of me doing anything like that. He wandered over to Peggy, holding onto a can of beer. As soon as he was in range, a Peggy tilted her upper body and grabbed his limp dick to give him a hand job. He scooted up next to her and climbed up to stand on the couch. This put his dick at the level of her face, and he got his wish. Peggy started sucking his dick. My stomach groaned at the thought that his dick had just been in my swamped pussy.

"That tastes really good," she yelled, attacking his slimy dick with gusto. As I watched her, I suddenly noticed something. There was a tiny rounded piece of glass sticking out of the flowerpot by the door. It was pointing into the room. It could have been a cam...

The door opened, and all hell broke loose. Two women ran into the room and started screaming. One of them was a really fat woman, and the other was an overly made-up trailer trash type.

At first, I thought they might have been other women Peggy had invited, or even prostitutes who were angry because we were on their turf. However, it soon became obvious who they were.

Then two more women came in, and the yelling increased. The first two women had snatched Peggy off of her sofa and started kicking and beating on her. Peggy tried to fight back but there were two and then three of them. She was just on the floor trying to cover herself up to avoid being hit.

I lost track of Peggy then as the last woman snatched Larry off of me and grabbed me by my hair. She was my size, but she was enraged; she grabbed me by my hair and swung my head into the wall. I was dazed and seeing stars. She slammed an almost man-sized fist into my face, and my legs turned to jelly. I just wanted to fall to the floor and go to sleep. But she held me up and kept punching me.

I don't know if I blacked out for a moment, but suddenly there were four or five policemen in the room. They separated us and took us all to the police station. From the timing, of the women's arrival and the arrival of the police, it all seemed planned. Someone had set us up.

After receiving treatment for my injuries, I was taken to the local hospital for x-rays and follow-up treatment. I had a sprained neck, a small orbital fracture, a broken nose, a split lip and two black eyes. They were also watching me for signs of a concussion.

I was sent back to the police station where I made a statement about that evening. After giving my statement, I was put into a cell. Surprise, my cell mate was of course Peggy. I was sure now that bitch was the devil.

"Boy is this fucked up," she said. "I was just starting to feel really good." Her face was a mass of bruises.

I just looked at her. "Did you tell them the truth?" she asked.

"I just told them that we were having a small New Year's party, and those crazy women came in and started beating on us," I said.

"Well that's close enough to the truth," she said. "Just make sure that they know that absolutely no money exchanged hands. That way they can't charge us with prostitution. And since we were behind a close door in a room we paid for, they can't get us on public indecency or lewd and lascivious behavior. We didn't start the fight, and we didn't get a chance even to fight back so we can't be charged with assault. With good luck we can be bailed out of here in an hour or so.

If not, I'll use my phone call to call Steve and have him bail us out. Your hubby should still be asleep, and I don't have one, so we should be clear."

"You sound like you've done this before," I said.

"It's happened a time or three," she said. "Women are just bitches. They get really upset if you fuck their husbands. They act like they own a guy's dick because he put a ring on their finger."

"So how am I supposed to explain my face to Gary?" I asked.

"I've got that," she said. "Just tell him that I came over and tried to get you to go to a party with me. You said no, and we got into a fight, and I beat the fuck out of you. I won't come by to visit you for a while, and he'll think we hate each other."

However, it didn't quite work out that way. The DA was very creative. He charged us with using a public or privately held structure for lewd and lascivious behavior in a location or area that wasn't zoned for it. It was one of the laws they used to get prostitutes off of the streets. It carried an extremely big fine or three years in jail.

We had to go in front of a judge on Monday morning. Our bail was set at ten thousand dollars each. Steve would need to come up with two grand to get us released.

Peggy called Steve and got no answer. When she came back to the cell, she was in tears.

"It was Steve," I said. "He set us up. Did you know there was at least one camera in the room? I didn't notice it until those women burst into the room. You know those women are married to Moe and his friends. They must've been trying to catch one of them or all of them cheating on them."

"How do you know that Steve was a part of it?" she asked.

"The camera," I said. "Think about it Steve was the only one who came into the room before I got there. He planted the camera while he dropped off the food. Why would he get there early and not try to fuck you? Why would he leave if he was coming back, and then he never showed up?"

"Fred and Barney never showed either," she said.

"He probably tipped them off," I said.

"But why would Steve do that to us?" she asked.

"Money, probably," I said. "After his divorce, all of Steve's money is going to that frigid little bitch he married. Those women are probably paying him to set us up."

About then a slimy looking man came into the room. "Good evening ladies, I'm your court-appointed lawyer, Herman Weaver. I came to offer you a deal. In exchange for not pressing assault charges against the wives of the men you were Uhm ... having congress with, they agree not to sue you or name you in their divorce cases."

"What about the charges against us?" I asked.

"They aren't the ones pressing charges against you two," he said. "That's the DA. Sorry but it's an election year and he needs to be seen as being tough on crime. I'm trying to make a deal with him for you. However, he's going to need something."

Peggy started smiling. "Okay, send him in," she said. "I'll take care of him right here, and we can be out of here."

The man looked as if he was going to turn green. He looked at Peggy as if she was some sort of disgusting insect.

"Those women have never before been convicted of a crime. They are upstanding women of the community who simply took the law into their own hands. They were extremely emotional and motivated with saving their marriages and their families," he said. "No matter what you decide, they probably won't see any jail time. Judges are sympathetic to cases like that. They'll probably all get community service. Your help in this might make the judge more sympathetic to you."

"But I'm a married woman who's never committed a crime either," I said. "In fact, fact I need to get home. My husband is very sick and he's home alone."

"Yet you were out in a hotel room fucking multiple men," he asked. I felt like shit.

"I'll be back in a few moments. You need to think about what you want to do," he said.

I moved across the room away from Peggy. I was willing to do whatever I had to do to get out of jail before Gary woke up. This incident had been the wake-up call I needed. I was done with cheating.

A few moments later, Mr. Weasel ... I mean Weaver, came back. He brought two of the women with him. One of them was the woman who had kicked my ass. She had tears running down her face. Her makeup was smeared; she was slouching, and couldn't make eye contact with me. I expected her to say she was sorry, but she didn't.

I looked at her hands, and her nails were manicured. A couple of the nails had fresh chips and breaks. Her knuckles were severely bruised. This woman was clearly not a fighter. She was also physically smaller than me and a very dainty looking woman.

"Don't you feel any guilt for the way you beat on me," I asked.

"I've never had a fight in my life," she said. Her voice was tiny and squeaky. "How long have you been fucking Larry?" she asked. "Don't you realize that we have kids? You're destroying a family you home-wrecking bitch!"

She started crying all over again. She clearly loved him. "I've taken care of him for more than ten years. I've given him children. I wash his clothes, and make his meals and take care of him when he's sick. But he's sneaking out to see you all the time. You're just some whore that spreads her legs as soon as her back hits a cushion. You probably can't even drive a stick shift because your legs are too far apart to touch the pedals." She lunged at me, and the Weasel had to jump between us.

I felt regretful for whausd had done to her. "I'm sorry I had sex with your husband," I said.

She looked up at me. "It doesn't matter," she said. She looked like a balloon with all of the air out of it. "I loved him with everything I had, but I'm clearly not enough. You can have him. I'm done. If you drop the charges against me, so I can get home to my kids, Larry is all yours."

"I don't want Larry," I said. "Tonight was the first time I ever laid eyes on him. I have a husband and kids of my own. I just wanted to spice things up in my marriage. If you answer a couple of questions for me, I'll drop the charges."

"What do you want to know?" she asked. "Oh wait, sign the paper first."

Weasel handed me a document that I scanned and then signed, but held onto. I could hardly believe that the woman didn't trust me. I guess I had it coming though.

"How much did you guys pay Steve to set us up?" I asked.

"Who's Steve?" she asked. "All four of us had the same thing happen. Earlier tonight a woman called and said if you want to catch the woman your husband is having sex with, be at this address. I grabbed a pen, and wrote down the address and showed up. I don't know anyone named Steve."

I was floored. It had to be one of the other wives. The Weasel came over to me and told me I was free to go.

"How?" I asked

"Someone paid your bail," he said.

"What about me?" screamed Peggy? He shook his head. "Get me out Carol. I'll pay you back," she screamed as I walked out the door.

I spoke to the police woman at the desk. "Who bailed me out?" I asked her. I was thinking that it had to have been Steve. Maybe he didn't want to have anything to do with Peggy, but he and I had a history. As the woman gave me back my purse, I grabbed my wallet and told her to bail Peggy out using my credit card.

"There's a problem with your card," she said. "It says contact your financial institution." I gave her another card with the same result.

"Don't even ask," she said. "We don't take checks."

I walked out the door to find a tiny woman in a beautiful dress waiting for me. She seemed familiar to me, but I couldn't quite make out who she was. "Wait here," she said and then stepped away.

She drove back up to the front of the building, but she was driving my car. She got out and walked towards me. She was thin but shapely. The dress was a beautiful shimmering blue shade that matched her eyes. Her long legs were so toned that she didn't wear stockings. Their healthy glow radiated all the way down to the extremely high heels she perched precariously on.

Despite what Gary always said, I would have died to be built like that. Then I recognized her. "Misti!" I said. "Why did YOU bail me out?"

"Just helping out a friend," she said.

"But I ... I thought you hated me," I said.

"I do," she said, coldly. "You're not the friend. I'm enjoying the shit out of this." She handed me a stack of papers.

"I'm not an officer of the court," she told me. "So these aren't the official papers. They're only copies. However, please be advised that the restraining order in the stack is real and will be enforced. You are to stay five hundred feet away from Gary's home, his place of business, and his person. He wants nothing to do with you. Any contact is to be through your lawyers. All of your clothes and personal belongings are in the car or the trunk. There is more than enough gas in the car for you to reach your parents' house in Ohio.

The real papers will be delivered there by messenger in two days time. I'm supposed to tell you that he loved you more than anything else in his life. He will leave it up to you to tell the children the reason for the divorce, but if you lie to them, he will tell them the truth, and he has proof. He is currently arranging a line of credit for you that will be subtracted from the final settlement amounts.

I'm supposed to tell you to drive safely, but I really don't care if you do. He even bought you a meal in case you get hungry. I ate your fries though; sue me. Oh yeah, if you miss another payment on your settlement with me, I'll drag your ass into court, and you can go back to jail."

I went into shock. It was so stupid. I should have expected it. I had always known what would happen if I got caught, but the pain I was going through was off the scale. And all of the things she talked about. My parents finding out. My kids finding out. I had never considered any of that. And she said he had proof. Then it hit me, the video camera. It wasn't Steve who set us up. It was Gary.

"So you got your revenge, huh Little Bitch?" I sneered at her. "I fucked your stupid husband so you fucked mine. I never tried to ruin your marriage. I never wanted that. You ruined your own marriage. So Steve needed a little spice. He told me you were awful in bed. If it hadn't been me, it would have been someone else. You were lucky it was me. I didn't want Steve. I didn't love him. You ruined my marriage for nothing."

I just collapsed there on the police station's stairs. Her voice rang out as coldly as ice. "I have never had sex with Gary, Carol. I've only been in love once, and you ruined that. Gary and I are not and have not been in any kind of relationship. The information about my divorce and your part in it did not come from me.

"From what I understand, Gary told you about meeting me in the market. Like any good husband, he came right home and told his wife. You then got upset over our chance meeting and blabbed to your co-slut about it. Gary overheard your conversation. He then went and beat the cowboy shit out of Steve, who probably blabbed everything to him. He's been running all over town beating the shit out of your lovers while he set all of this up.

"Gary understands my pain. He knows what it's like to lose the person you love because of their own selfishness. So knowing that, he offered me the chance to get this little bit of revenge, and I took it."

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,858 Followers