New Year's Party

Story Info
Work party with a dirty secret.
1k words
3.96
28k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night's festivities were just ramping up. I am standing in the bathroom of our penthouse, putting the last touches of my dark red lipstick on my full lips. I see you standing in the door way watching me, a sexy grin on your face, and a softness in your eyes. I smile back through the mirror and turn around to face you. My shimmering gold dress fits the curve of my hips perfectly and the neck line comes down to a low V, accentuating my cleavage. The simple diamond pendant hanging off the silver chain draws your eyes down my chest and you smile, one eye brow raised in an expression of desire and admiration. You stand up straight from leaning against the door way and you walk to me slowly, our eyes locked in a deep gaze. You put your hands on my waist, and you lean in close. Brushing my lips softly with yours, you whisper in your alluring deep voice, "you look gorgeous baby, I am going to enjoy showing you off tonight". You turn me around and wrap your arms around me from behind, both of us facing the mirror. Our eyes meet as we see how perfect we look together. You kiss my neck, inhaling the perfume that enhances the natural scent of my skin, moaning softly. You take my hand and say, "lets get to that New Year's party".

We step out of the limo and take a moment to admire the venue that your boss chose for the company party. It is gorgeous, as if it came from a movie. You place your hand at the small of my back and lead me up the steps. I stop briefly and lean over to you to whisper in your ear, "I have a surprise for you later". You smile surprisingly, I wink, and we walk in.

Throughout the night we mingle with others, most of them already know me from previous meetings and parties, others are new and you are eager to show me off. Several times our eyes meet across the room and we smile, sometimes holding the gaze for several seconds and other times it is a cute quick grin.

One of these times I catch your eye, I wink at you and lift my finger, seductively motioning for you to follow me and then suddenly I turn around and you see me walk to one of the balconies overlooking your bosses property. I open the wooden french doors to the balcony and close them behind me. You are in the middle of conversation with a co-worker and you start to stutter as you see me walk away, remembering what I said earlier about that surprise. You quickly tell your co worker that you have to go and you head to the french doors that just closed behind me. Not caring if any one sees you, you throw those doors open and walk through.

I am standing there leaning over the railing on the balcony, a champagne flute in my hand, my dress falling nicely over my ass. I turn my head and look back at you, giving you a seductive smile. You walk up behind me and grab my ass, I sway a little against you as you hold me tight against your groin. I feel you growing hard and I smile and take a sip of my champagne. You lift my dress and are shocked at what you find. I am wearing a scanty red thong and stockings that are attached. But this isn't what pleases you the most. You notice a glitter and you slide the thong to the side revealing a butt plug with a diamond end tightly secured inside me. You place your thumb on it and wiggle it a bit inside my ass and say "this is a pleasant surprise sweetheart."

I smile at first and then I turn around to face you, a serious look on my face. "I want you to fuck me, right here, right now on this balcony".

You raise your eyebrow at the intensity of my request and the seriousness on my face. Without further thought you spin me around and push me over the railing again. Quickly undoing your slacks and then sliding my thong to the side again, you slide two fingers quickly inside me to make sure I am stretched and wet enough for you. You are happy to find I am extremely lubed and you plunge inside me quickly. I cry out and cling to the railing. Both of us in a sudden rage of passion and egged on from the risk of our situation. At any moment someone could walk through those french doors, at any moment someone down below could look up at the balcony and see us, at any moment I someone could hear us.

Struggling to stay quiet, you thrust harder and harder into me, your thumb holding the plug inside me. I slide my hand down and begin to rub my clit as you thrust, the sensations coursing through my body are unlike anything I have ever experienced, the plug being a new experience. You begin to climax and your deep thrusts send me over the edge of climax with you. I yell out your name, my pussy throbbing and pulsing. You fill me with your cum just as someone walks through the doors behind us.

My dress is long and flowy so it is covering both of our nakedness, but the person knows what is going on. We are breathing heavy, I am still leaning over the railing, and your hands are still grasping my hips. They stammer and quickly walk back inside as we quickly stand up and straighten our clothes.

You look down into my face, even more proud of me, proud that I am your lady. Your lady on the streets, in front of your friends and co workers. And I am your freak in the sheets... the one wearing scanty lingerie under my dress, the one wearing a butt plug all night, the one holding your cum inside her now.

You pin me up against the side of the house and kiss me deeply, before taking my hand and leading me inside.

We have more mingling to do...