New Year's Party Favors Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've all got more than enough money, now that we're going to live together, and you weren't poor before then. You and I need a second honeymoon, for one thing, and I don't think that we should take it alone. I mean, for all intents and purposes, you have plural wives, and most of them have never had a honeymoon at all. I basically have a wife, too, now, in Miriam. What do you say, baby? Want to kick back and take it easy for once in your life?

"That honeymoon business probably should happen before the pregnancy is too far along, too ... and you could invite the girls to take a semester off college to attend it with us. Just a thought. They could always do summer courses to make it up. What do you say? Early retirement and enjoying life for a change? Smelling the roses and everything?" my wife Erin proposed some really good ideas, and I felt my love for her even stronger than before, as she showed me that she cared more for me than for my money.

"You know, when you're right, honey, you're really right!" I caressed her face and kissed her fiercely on the mouth, "We absolutely should take it easy. I don't have the ability to do without sleep, and so I need all the time that I can take for my lovers. How about this? I handpick a successor and retire, but first reduce my hours before leaving entirely. I give the firm a brief transitional phase, and then I give the reins entirely to my replacement. At the end of that brief phase, we take our second honeymoon. Anyway, it's New Year's Day. I'm not going back in until the 7th, taking some of my vacation time for that. When I get back on the 7th, I'll make some real changes in the top executive tier. Best to let them mice play a bit and see how they handle the cat being away, right?"

"I like how you think. So that's practically a week of fucking you, making love to you, cuddling with you. Kissing your ass to make up for how cruelly I treated you before. You're going to be the happiest man alive, with all of your lovers to service you, but me especially. Yummy. And I'm definitely going to let you have some of my sweet Miriam as the cherry on top of the dessert. I know that she is more than willing, despite being an avowed lesbian. She knows that it will please me and so she will take pleasure from making me happy. I want her to get pregnant by you, sooner rather than later, truth be told. And I'll reward her by eating her pussy so much that she'll beg me to stop!" Erin licked her lips at that prospect, while Miriam squirmed at the thought of that much cunnilingus.

"And I get to eat your pussy, too, right?" Miriam pleaded.

"Of course. And ass. Let's not forget how much ass we can eat. I do adore that fine ass of yours," my wife reminded her with a kiss.

"Oh, God, nearly a week of serving my Master non-stop!" Sandy commented, sucking my toes under the table and kissing my feet without being asked at all, "Have I died and gone to Heaven?"

"Yeah, my brother is quite the delight!" Anastasia said she planted her fine ass on my lap, kissing my face in ways that no sister normally would.

"You're not so bad yourself, you know," I chuckled, even as Stacey and Lacey both rubbed their butts against my hands.

"So, we're all agreed, then. You girls can take it easier, too. I love having you devoted to me and my pleasure ... all of my girls ... and my sweet boy here," I winked at Roger, who coughed as he realized that he was basically a kept man now.

"Oh, God, I'm the one who's in Heaven, then!" Roger exclaimed, evidently turned-on by the notion that he could live entirely for my pleasure.

"No, that's me!" Chloe asserted, "And you ... and all of us. We're lucky bitches, including you, Roger."

"Anyway, what to do next. I'm thinking that we move this all to the living room, kick back, watch TV, and let nature take its course. Sooner or later, I'm going to try to fuck you all today. I might need shower breaks and I definitely will need meal breaks, but ... yeah, it's gonna happen," I assured my harem.

"You don't have to explain a thing, sir," Melanie promised me, "We're your lovers, your wives, right, like Erin said?"

"Except Roger, who's my hubby ... and Miriam, who's Erin's wife, but yeah," I agreed.

"Then we're at your disposal. You use us when you like, and we'll do our best to enjoy our time and not worry about who gets more of your dick. Trust me, that's the only way for this poly thing to work ... well that and fucking each other, too," Melanie encouraged me, just as my loins stirred a bit.

"Come here, you!" I said as I grabbed her smooth black hand and led her to the living room, where I bent her over the armchair.

It wasn't long before I was inside Melanie, pumping and thrusting away at her fine pussy, drilling her for all it was worth, while everyone else watched with fascination and arousal. I won't pretend that it was sweet lovemaking, not in the least right then, but it was loving enough in its own rough way. I showed my appreciation of her understanding and helpful attitude, and I think that she knew by now what a turn-on it was for me. Her cunt was hot and wet, too, and that was definitely a factor for me. So was her shouting for me to breed her, for that matter.

"If you want me to breed you, baby, promise to flush your birth control pills down the toilet. Do that for me, honey! Show that you mean it about me putting a bun in your oven!" I challenged Melanie, who moaned with delight in response as I hit it from the back, admiring and fondling her dark buns while we screwed.

"Oh, God ... fuck her harder! Take my girlfriend and make her your slut!" Stacey egged me on, knowing very well that it excited both Melanie and me even more.

At last, Melanie screamed her climax and I just lost it, spilling my hot jizz into her glorious twat. I pulled her up and gave her a serious kiss that left no doubt that I was in earnest. My tongue invaded her mouth repeatedly, just as my dick had done to her slit. My cock was now drenched with the juices of her snatch, just as her cunt was full and dripping not only her fluids, but my cum as it oozed down her thighs. One thing was sure: I was going to breed her, just as I had already bred Erin and Lacey ... and possibly Stacey by now ... and just as I would breed all of my girls.

"Oh ... fuck me, that was hot! You up for some Viagra, baby? I need it badly, honey! I need your cock and your seed in me! Breed me, Master!" Stacey begged me now, which I was only too glad to do for my sweet brunette.

"Mind if I fluff for my sister?" Lacey pleaded as well, tugging at my heartstrings as always.

I took the Viagra from the hands of Erin, my lovely wife, who was more than happy to provide me with a glass of orange juice to wash it down. She also gave me the steamiest kiss that she could before handing me off to the tender mercies of my girlfriend and her sister. That was probably a bit of a misnomer, of course, given that Stacey and Lacey were both in a mood for hard fucking, not gentle lovemaking, right then. Lacey gave me a blowjob that was worthy of a porn star, though she didn't perhaps have that level of skill ... she just had a lot of enthusiasm to make up for it. If she minded the taste of Melanie's juices on my dick, she didn't show it in the least.

As for Erin, well, she quite eagerly guided my cock into Stacey's delectable cunt from her bent position. When I mouthed, "thank you," to my dear wife, she mouthed back, "you owe me," and winked at me. I didn't have to ask what I owed her, of course. Even as a submissive wife, with a Master-slave contract, if one were to be honest and fair, she had sensible expectations of her conjugal rights, just as I did in addition to my Dom role, and I knew that Erin was very good at coaxing them out of me. Hell, if she managed to get her angry and estranged husband to fuck her during the stalled divorce process, she could definitely seduce me now that we reconciled on such splendid terms.

It wasn't very long before I was balls deep inside Stacey, and let me tell you, that girl wasn't about to be second best if she could help it. My girlfriend of six months outdid herself as always, never being one to give less than the most that she could. She looked absolutely divine bent over the armchair, just as Melanie had. Her skin had just enough of a farmer's tan and it was nice and sweaty right at that point, glistening in all the best parts, such as her lower back and her lovely ass. Between those and her sweet pussy, damn ... Stacey was hot stuff and she knew it. She was sexy in a "girl next door, future soccer mom," sense and she definitely had me in a mood to put her in the family way.

It didn't hurt that her sister, Lacey, who was exactly one year her junior (how did their parents manage that) was already knocked up, too. Clearly, Stacey felt cheated that she wasn't preggers yet, and she was bound and determined to give me a child as well. At this rate, they'd have sibling cousins before we knew it, and that would be one hell of a great story for later generations. I pictured it being in the family tree, the two sisters who each gave me children, and that just turned me on even more. I fucked Stacey even harder and she moaned with delight, while her sister worshiped my balls, my taint, and my ass with her tongue.

Naturally, I was far from done, as my own grin made plain to each of my lovely ladies and my sweet boy Roger. I did have better control for now, but only because I already came once since breakfast. Stacey and Lacey between them seemed to do their utmost to test my limits, making me strain harder not to spurt out my spunk. That was when the one line was uttered that ensured that I would cum and a lot.

"Wow, has the camcorder been on all this time? Guess we just made a sex tape," Anastasia noticed and giggled.

"No sense stopping now. I'd love to be taped getting fucked hard by my sweet Master, wouldn't you?" Sandy spoke up, blowing me kisses as I exploded inside Stacey's cunt at last.

"I guess that when our little darling asks us about his or her conception, we'll be able to show him or the tape ... once they're of age," I laughed heartily, just seconds before Tristan planted a kiss on my mouth.