New Year's Remix

Story Info
A wife gets a re-do for her New Year's celebration.
1.1k words
3.17
7.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello. This is my very first entry to literotica. I have been a fan of this site since I don't know how long. I've always wanted to write and since everybody makes New Year's resolutions this is mine. I want to be a writer. So... here goes.

*

Not again. Not wanting to start another year like this one. This is bullshit!" Said Anita as she looked down at her husband. He's sleep again. "Here I am on New Year's day wanting some New Year's dick and I gotta deal with this shit. Look at me!" She exclaimed to her comatose husband. "Do you know how many men out here want to squeeze these tits?" She said as she held her magnificent breasts together seductively. "Do... You... know how many men want to play with this pussy?" She exclaimed as she ran her fingers in and out her twat. "Shit that feels good," she thought.

Right then and there she knew it wasn't going to happen. No taking advantage of a drunk Milf tonight. Nope... she would have to play with herself if she wanted some relief. This was not the life she signed up for when she got married. Nope. She thought once she got married she would be able to bring her past life into her new life. She would be able to get out all the things she wanted to do sexually with the man she trusted and loved. She wanted to be open and free. She was ready. She let HIM go. She just knew she had to. She could just take the things that she learned from him and transfer it to her husband. She knew when he returned he would want her just the same as HIM....

Damn... HE really knew how to push her buttons. Buttons she thought she tucked away in a dark corner. But when he called her she knew that it was there. It just started as innocent talk. That's all it was. She was not going to go back to being that girl. HIS Whore. She was a wife now and that's now how wives behaved. But it started. It would be a good conversation until he would drop bombs.

"Just say my name."

How much could that hurt? So she said it. She put a little bit of lust in it and it triggered. He moaned her name "Kitty" as he breathed deeper into the phone. She knew what he was doing. He probably had his hard cock in his hand while he spoke her name in the air. Such passion. "Why doesn't my husband call my name out like that?" She thought. "If he did I would be his. His concubine, his cook, maid whatever. Just call my name out like that! FUCK!" Her breaths quickened as she listened in.

"Kitty."

She imagined him sitting at his desk at work, dick out of his pants. Blinds drawn. Stroking his cock with his own spit (he was so nasty!) just calling out her name. And he just kept repeating it....

"Kitty."

He wants me! He needs ME! He must. He probably wants these juicy lips wrapped around his cock. "Damn I wish I was there!" She thought. She just sat and listened. Wanting him to know. Wishing she could return the favor. Let him know that the passion was still there. I want him too. I need him too....

Back to reality...

As she walked into the kitchen to clean up because she didn't want to start the New Year in a messy house. She let her mind slip. She took off her clothes and continued cleaning. What would HE think if he saw me like this? Naked, cleaning like a common maid. How would he treat me? Would he just sit there and watch me work. Taking in all my glory. I know he would... He desires me. He needs me. He thinks about me all day. Would he come up to me and put his lips on my neck? Would I feel his cock line up against my ass? How would that end? Would he kiss my neck? Take his time because he knows I need to feel love... no lust. I need this. I need him to grab my tits and suck on my neck. For him to turn me around and pull out his cock while he kisses me. I feel his hard cock and start to stroke it. I want him to look me in the eyes and tell me...

"Suck it slut."

Slut?... Yes I am his slut. I would be his slut. On my knees in front of him. Finally eye level with this cock I've dreamed of. I'm going to show him. I'm going to make him remember me. I plant kisses on the head while I stroke it. He puts his hand on my head to guide me. (Like I need a guide around a cock.) I look up at him wantonly and start to go to work. I feel the tip of his cock against my throat. Fuck! If I didn't have this gag reflex I'd deepthroat him. I start to gag. He pumps in and out faster. Saliva dripping down my chest as I please my forbidden King. He likes this. He wants to feel his cock against my throat. I allow my King to do his best. In and out my mouth. He's fucking me. Fucking my pretty little mouth like a pussy. My pussy... damn that girl needs some attention. I start fingering my cunt as my mouth is being used to warm his cock. I feel it. I'm going to cum... I am his slut.

He guides me over to the kitchen table. He lifts me up effortlessly. He spreads my legs and he enters me. God damn! That feels good. I miss this. See, this is how a woman should be treated. He pulls my body closer to his and I feel my MAN inside me. I'm his...

"Whose pussy is this?" he asks.

"It's yours."

"What's my name?"

"Daddy!" I exclaim as he goes in and out of my pussy. I feel him going deeper and harder. I hold on tight.

"It's your pussy daddy!" I yell out.

I hear motion coming from the bedroom. He's owning my pussy. In and out. I feel so fucking good. Happy New Year's to me! Shit. My husband is coming... wait! I am coming!!! Ohh no, I'm about to come. So is my husband... I... Can't stop. He's murdering my pussy!!! I bury my head in his chest to shield me as I squirt. I squirt all over his dick. Body won't stop pulsing. I can't take it anymore. My body feels rocked. I must have bit down on his shoulder. I look at the mark. That must have hurt. Oh wait... my husband. I look up and see my husband looking at me.... What a way to start the new year.