New Years Resolution

Story Info
Keeping the Love alive.
1.7k words
4.24
43.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers

Mary Parker sat at the kitchen table with her feet propped up in a second chair. She eyed her red toenails over the rim of her coffee cup and smiled as she wiggled her toes. Thoughts of John, her husband sucking on them so sweetly and tenderly made her shiver.

That had been last night as they took the Christmas tree down. She had been on the ladder and he was playing around. It hadn't led to anything but it reminder her of New Years Eve and the great sex they had had leading up to, during, and after midnight. The shiver returned.

Thanksgiving had been a bitch with the whole damned family over but Christmas had been easy as everything was at her sister's house this year. They alternated now that mom was older and dad was gone. Thoughts of her dad always made Mary sad, especially this time of year.

Thoughts of her dad brought her back to John and her New Years Resolution. She had watched as her mom let the sex and excitement die in their marriage. She saw how her father had withdrawn into himself in his later years as her mom found other interests.

In the afterglow of their midnight New Years Eve sex, Mary had vowed to never let that happen to her and John. Mary grinned. John was a very good lover once she got him started. New Years Eve, she had all but sat on his face to get his attention away from the parties being shown on TV.

Once he got the idea, he had ravished her right there on the living room couch.

*****

They had been cuddling on the couch, her in one of his oversized t-shirts and him in a pair of silk boxers she had given him for a birthday. It was still an hour until midnight. Mary got up and went to the kitchen to refill the dip bowl and to get the wine bottle.

When she returned, John had stretched out on the couch, his head on one of the throw pillows. With a grin, Mary stepped between him and the TV as she bent to set the dip and wine bottle on the coffee table. She really didn't need to bend as much as she did but it stuck her ass out right in front of John's face.

Hands on her hips and then a hot wet tongue exploring the folds of her sex made her gasp and then moan as it explored her depths with a swirl. Mary bent farther and placed both hands on the coffee table as she pushed her ass back against her husband's face.

"I'll give you a couple of hours to quit that," she whispered huskily.

John chuckled and mumbled as his tongue swirled deeper into her sex. Mary groaned and slowly flexed her hips. "I'll take that as a, yes dear."

John nodded against her ass cheeks and continued to lick deep in her sex. Mary took a little half step to the side and groaned as his tongue went even deeper and his chin brushed her rapidly swelling clit.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to come way before midnight," Mary said as she tilted her ass higher as she arched her back downward.

John lifted his head, licked her from her clit to her tailbone and whispered, "Then I'll just have to keep doing it until after midnight. I figure you'll be on orgasm number twelve by then."

Mary shivered and groaned. He was not kidding and she knew it. According to him, her record was thirteen in one night that he could confirm. She hated to tell him but it was more like twenty major ones and a dozen smaller ones that she could remember.

His tongue returned to tickle and tease her anus. She shivered hard and squirmed from side to side. "In that case I need to get in a more comfortable position. I'd hate to fall and break something, like the coffee table."

John chuckled and swatted her on the ass. "One of these days, I'm going to tie you to that damned coffee table and see just how many times I can make you come."

With a giggle, Mary straightened up and whipped the t-shirt off over her head. "And me without an inch of rope in the house," she whispered as she turned and straddled John's shoulders facing his head.

She squatted and brushed her clit against the tip of his nose. His tongue shot out and licked her slit with fluttery flicks as his hands came up and caressed her ass and hips. Mary rocked her hips and sighed deeply as his tongue once again explored her depths.

Leaning forward at the waist, Mary rested her forearms on the arm of the couch. She teased herself on the tip of John's nose as his tongue did wonderful thing to her pussy. Each time her hips started to quiver, she would raise up slightly and let herself calm down.

About the fifth time she did so, John grabbed her hips, pulled her down and latched onto her clit. He sucked on it and flicked it back and forth with the tip of his tongue. Mary gave a deep groan and then a sharp yell as her first orgasm of the night washed through her system.

*****

Mary pushed back with her arms and sat down heavily on John's stomach. She hadn't meant to sit down so hard but she had to get away from his mouth and tongue before she died. John gave out with a loud grunting noise, which made Mary giggle.

"First you try to drown me, then you try to knock the wind out of me, and now you're laughing at me. I'd spank your butt but you'd like it too much," John grumbled but he was smiling as he did.

"Laugh at your funny noises, yes. Laugh at you, never," Mary whispered as she slid down his body until she was sitting astraddle his hips. His hot hard dick pressed nicely between her nether lips as she leaned forward and kissed him.

The kiss was soft, sweet, and lingering. When Mary raised her head, she licked her lips and grinned. "You taste like my pussy."

"You're limber but not that limber," John teased, grinning back at her.

"If I was, absolutely nothing would get done around here and you know it." Mary told him with a giggle.

"You would get done, time and time again," John said and then laughed.

Mary stood up suddenly and shifted her hips from side to side. "Get those boxers off and I'll show you who's going to get done." She wiggled her hips again as his hands went to the waistband.

Lifting his hips, John pushed the boxers down to his knees and then lifted his hard manhood until it pointed straight up.

"Someone's a little eager," Mary whispered with a grin. "Lay that thing back down, I want to get it good and slippery first. I might even try it with some dip on it."

"I thought you were the one in a hurry," John said as he let go of his dick. It slapped against his lower belly when he did.

"I was but now that the initial edge is off, so to speak...." Mary said softly as she sat down straddling his hips. His hard shaft pressed tightly into her slippery slit. She rocked her hips and felt him slide easily along her sex. "Now I want to savor everything."

Mary rocked her hips as John reached up and caressed her breasts. She made a deep purring sound in the back of her throat as she arched her back. This pressed her breasts tighter to John's hands and changed the angle her pussy rubbed on his hard dick. The purr got louder.

"You sound like the pussy cat that found a bowel of cream."

Mary opened her eyes and smiled down at her husband. "I plan on getting that cream as deep in my pussy as it will go."

John grinned and lifted his hips slightly, pressing his dick tighter to her slit. Mary groaned and shivered. Then she frowned at John. "Behave, I'm doing this my way."

"Maybe I should spank you. You're getting awfully uppity as of late."

Mary laughed. "The only way I want you to spank my ass tonight is with your hips driving your dick deep into my pussy. This is just foreplay. At midnight I want to be bent over the arm of this couch."

"Your wish is my command," John whispered as he lowered his hips back to the seat cushion.

*****

Mary sighed deeply and then sipped her coffee. John had been good on his word. He had spanked her ass deliciously and ground his hips against her ass as he came. She had been coming from the time he entered her forcefully and really went off when he did.

A loud moan escaped from Mary's lips at the memory of that orgasm. John had literally carried her to bed a little later and cuddled up behind her. That was when Mary made her vow.

Sometime around daylight, she had woken up with John slowly fucking her well lubricated pussy from behind. 'This is the way it should be all the time,' Mary thought as she arched her back and moved forward at the waist so John's dick went in straighter and deeper. A series of small orgasm washed all thoughts away except for the glow that filled her body.

*****

Setting her coffee cup down, Mary stood up and stretched. John was still in bed. He usually slept in on Saturday mornings. Pulling the oversized t-shirt off over her head, she grinned and headed for the kitchen door. Today was the third of January and time to put her New Years resolution into effect.

She could feel the wetness between her upper thighs as she walked across the living room and started up the stairs toward the bedroom. John was about to get breakfast in bed and a blowjob. That thought made her shiver and walk down the hall faster.

"John! Oh, John!" she called with a grin. "Wake up, your wildest dreams are about to come true."

TxRad
TxRad
5,942 Followers