New Year's Rockin' Eve Pt. 02

Story Info
Aussie model and rapper boyfriend make their film debut.
784 words
8.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

Brock Howard and Zoe Byrne's relationship had become a constant tabloid fixture, and the pairing seemed to enhance each other's popularity. Contrary to Brock's fears, Zoe earned rave reviews for her guest appearance on "Raging Bull II," with numerous critics declaring that the blonde Australian model should launch a hip-hop career of her own.

Zoe loved hip-hop as much as she loved modeling, but her real goal was to make it in Hollywood-and that goal was realized when she was approached to star in a remake of the classic teen romantic film "Save the Last Dance." There was no question as to who her co-star would be...

Brock was nervous about appearing in his first movie, and spent thousands of dollars on acting lessons in preparation for the role; Zoe was also a bit worried, and worked extensively with a vocal coach to get the right American accent for her part. By the time filming commenced, Brock and Zoe were solid enough to deliver good performances as Derek Reynolds and Sara Johnson, the teen lovers from different backgrounds; the rapper and the model were both in their early-20s, but they looked young enough to pass as 17-year-olds.

Emma Clancy, the Australian director of "The Food Fight" and "Sonny Clay," loved working with Brock and Zoe; their relationship reminded her of her own romance with the black comedian Tommy Wilkins. Brock and Zoe were naturally charismatic, photogenic and very, very horny; the couple constantly flirted with each other between takes, even after scenes featuring emotionally charged arguments.

The very last scene filmed for the "Save the Last Dance" remake was the scene in which Derek and Sara make love for the very first time. Emma always thought that the love scene in the original film was too restrained, and was convinced that the remake had to have something hotter.

"I have an idea," she told Brock and Zoe the day filming of the scene was going to take place. "I'm going to have the cinematographer just set up a few digital cameras in the room. Then he's going to step out, and we're going to have you two do the scene however you'd like. I just want it to be as intimate as possible. How does that sound?"

Brock and Zoe looked at each other. Was Emma asking them to fuck for real?

That afternoon, Brock and Zoe walked into the room where the scene was to be filled. Sure enough, there were six digital cameras placed in the room, all activated. Emma and the cinematographer were located in a nearby room, watching several monitors.

"I guess we should call action ourselves?" Brock asked.

"If you're ready," Emma said over an intercom.

"Oh, OK!" Zoe replied, laughing.

Brock and Zoe began filming the scene; after both actors recited their lines, Brock kissed Zoe, removing her jacket and top, while Zoe took off his jacket and shirt. As soon as they were fully nude, Brock placed Zoe on the bed and began kissing her extensively, his heart growing more lustful with each beat. Emma sighed lustily as she watched Brock and Zoe's passionate lovemaking; this would be one of the hottest scenes ever committed to film.

Brock played with Zoe's pussy as she moaned, "Oh, Derek...Derek."

"Sara, you're so beautiful," Brock whispered as he kissed Zoe's inner thighs.

Soon, Brock mounted Zoe and began thrusting away with raw urgency, passion and intensity. The sight of Brock's muscular, naked black body on top of Zoe, her cute tanned feet waving wildly in the air, his shiny, gorgeous black ass thrusting up and down, made Emma wet. Zoe was now moaning incomprehensibly as Brock slammed his meaty black cock into her sweet Aussie pussy. "Oh, oh, fuck it, I'm gonna cum!" she screamed, pleasure pulsing through her entire body.

Just a few moments after she came, Brock groaned as he ejaculated onto Zoe's chest. She rubbed the semen all over her breasts as Brock leaned to the side in exhaustion.

"And, cut!" a horny Emma yelled over the intercom. "Oh my God, great job! I don't know how much of that I'll be able to use, but I'll try to use as much as possible!"

Brock and Zoe chuckled; they were too exhausted to laugh. They both knew that this remake would be far, far better than the original.

As she watched Zoe rest her hand on Brock's chest, Emma couldn't help feeling intensely jealous of her fellow Aussie. She loved Tommy with all her heart, but when she saw Brock fuck Zoe, she thought of what it must be like to have this younger, sexier black man on top of her, inside of her, making her cum...

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My First BBC Kirsten goes black for the first time.in Interracial Love
White Sluts' Club: Bride-to-Be! Sweet girl is introduced to the world of big black cock.in Interracial Love
Debra Marie Gets Blacked Young college girl takes her first BBC.in Interracial Love
The Wedding Party A very stuffy wedding...and a very sexy reception.in Interracial Love
Watching My Slut Wife Slut wife gets fucked by 3 black men.in Interracial Love
More Stories