New Years with a Bang

Story Info
A Clare and Gabriel story.
6.7k words
4.53
15.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft clink of ice cubes and the splash of liquid hitting the glass broke up the silence in the room. Gabriel grabbed his drink and walked back to the table in time to see Mark flip his hole cards to reveal the sixes that went with the two showing on the board.

"Dammit, four of a kind! Beats my full house," grumbled Tom.

Mark succinctly gave his opinion of Tom's poker playing abilities as he raked in his winnings. The men were soon volleying insults back and forth as only two very good friends could.

Gabriel was about to call for peace when Brian stood and stretched with a loud groan. "Let's take a break. I'm starving."

The four men went over to the kitchen and dove into the platters of sandwiches and snacks that had been left for them. They eventually made their way back to the table and began to talk about the upcoming New Year's Eve party that they all planned to attend.

Mark was the first to speak. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm not really looking forward to this party. It's probably going to be pretty boring." The other men nodded in agreement. "I'd much rather spend the evening at the club, but Lisa has her heart set on attending."

This particular New Year's Eve party was an annual tradition that was held in the grand ballroom of the largest hotel in the city. Everything about the party, from the decorations and favors to the food and the music, would be lavish and expensive. It would also be uninspired; nothing but dinner, some dancing and the requisite champagne toast at midnight.

Gabriel watched the men as they continued to grouse and joke about the party. He knew all three from Fairborn, a BDSM club they all belonged to. He had an idea for spicing up New Year's Eve, and was pretty sure that his friends would be willing participants.

"Gentlemen, I have a wager for you. The winner gets an orgasm." The statement, though said blandly, grabbed the men's attention. "Or to be more specific," Gabriel continued, "Clare's orgasm."

Gabriel held up his hands as questions immediately began to fly. "Let me explain. Clare is having a hard time giving up control in front of other people. I don't mean at the club," Gabriel said before Tom could voice his comment. "She's more comfortable there because everyone's there for the same reason. It's out in public where she hesitates to obey. She worries that someone will see, and is concerned about what people will think. I've been giving her some assignments to help her overcome that hesitation, and she knows that I'll have one for her to complete at the party. That's where you come in."

"So, what's the wager?" asked Brian.

"Clare will be wearing a pair of multi-function, remote control panties that has an attached dildo. We're arriving at the party at around 8pm. I propose that we each have control of the remote for one hour. We'll go in the order we're sitting here, so me, Brian, Tom and Mark. The idea is to keep her stimulated and on edge all evening, but you'll also have to make sure you don't push her too far over the edge. She won't have permission to come. As her arousal increases, she'll become less and less restrained, and won't be able to hide what's happening.

"You still haven't told us about the wager," Brian interjected.

"I'm getting to that. Don't be so damn impatient," Gabriel said with a smile.

"Hey, I can't help it. You had me at orgasm." The guys laughed along with Brian.

"Alright, here's the wager. We'll all spend the evening playing with the remote to help Clare lose her inhibitions. The winner will be revealed at midnight, and that man will then have the next half hour to use the remote to make her come anywhere and any way he wants."

"Not to be a nag like Brian," Tom said with a smirk, "But how do we know who wins the wager?"

Gabriel picked up the deck of cards, shuffled them, and flipped over the top three. He then grabbed an extra deck, found the exact three cards and set them aside.

Picking up the first three, he shuffled them and then held them out, face down, to his friends.

"Each of you will pick a card, but don't let anyone see it." He waited while each man chose a card. "When Clare gets home, I'll have her draw a card from the second set and seal it in an envelope. She'll open the envelope at the party and reveal the winner right after midnight.

"Clever," Mark drawled. "Will she know about this wager?"

"She'll know that the panties will be controlled via remote, but I'd prefer that she not know who's controlling it before midnight. I want her to wonder. I'll leave it up to the winner to decide if he wants her to know anything after midnight. Does everyone agree?"

The men all nodded.

"Good." Gabriel rose. "Let's go into the den so you can look over the remote and vibe before the big night."

"And before Clare gets home," laughed Tom.

"Yes," Gabriel said as the men left the room. "We wouldn't want to ruin the surprise."

(New Year's Eve)

Clare stood naked except for the special panties and shivered as Gabriel tested the remote. The short, but thick dildo that was lodged in her pussy pulsed with various intensities. A mini vibe was buzzing snugly against her clit and was kept in place in a pocket at the front of the panties. As Gabriel worked his way through the various functions, Clare realized that she was in for a long night.

"Sir, please tell me again what I have to do tonight."

"You don't really have to do anything." Gabriel continued to watch Clare's reactions to his manipulations. "The panties are going to keep you aroused throughout the night". His voice took on a tinge of amusement. "You'll never know when the remote will be used. Who knows, I may even have to give it to someone else if my fingers get too tired."

Clare gasped. "You're kidding, right?"

The look Gabriel gave her before he completed his explanation told her that he was completely serious.

"At midnight you'll open the envelope and find out how you're going to come. That will be your only task for the evening."

"Oh, is that all," Clare said under her breath.

"What was that, Clare?" Gabriel's voice firmed with tone.

"Nothing of importance, Sir."

"That's what I thought. Now reach down the front of your panties and tell me how your cunt feels."

"Yes, Sir." Clare slid her hand under the panties and touched her pussy. "It's very damp, but I wouldn't say that it's soaking wet."

"Then, we should rectify that problem." Gabriel pointed to the four-poster bed. "Face the post, and grab on to it as high above your head as you can."

"Yes, Sir."

Gabriel flicked a switch and Clare's body immediately went taut against the post. The strong pulses of the dildo made her quiver, while the high intensity vibrations tightened her clit. Clare couldn't hold back her moan.

"Reach up and grasp the post higher. Stay on the tips of your toes."

"Yes, Sir," she said as she followed his direction.

The vibration from the panties suddenly stopped, and Clare barely managed to stay on her toes as her body sagged from the lack of stimulation. Gabriel walked over to Clare and let her see him flick a switch on the remote. She felt the vibrations begin; strong enough to keep her aroused, but light enough not to push her over the edge.

Gabriel knelt on the bed in front of her. The post was pushed between her breasts, causing them to thrust forward. Gabriel reached up and firmly pinched her hard nipples. Clare moaned and helplessly thrust her hips to increase the penetration of the dildo. He kept pinching and releasing her nipples for several minutes, until she was thrusting hard against the post in an effort to come. The panties suddenly went dead.

"No!" Clare cried, and slumped flat-footed to the ground. "I was so close."

Gabriel got off the bed and pressed against Clare from behind, pushing her into the post, his arms reaching around to grasp the post near her breasts. She felt his breath against her ear.

"You are not allowed to come until after midnight. I expect you to obey me, Clare. Do not come until you're told to or you will be punished. I won't wait until we get home, either. You'll be punished the second you come, wherever you may be. Do you understand what I'm telling you, Clare?"

Clare froze at the thought of public punishment, and it took her a minute to answer.

Gabriel's hand slid down into the panties, and he roughly fingered her clit to quickly bring her to the edge. He pulled his hand free and sucked the juice from his fingers.

"Your cunt is nice and wet for me now, and it's going to stay wet all night, isn't it, Clare?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. I want you to be wet at all times, so if I decide that I want to pull you aside, yank down your panties and thrust my cock into your hot cunt, I'll be able to do so with ease. Does the thought of that excite you?"

Clare whimpered.

"I didn't hear what you said." The tone became stronger. "Does the thought of being pulled into a darkened corner and fucked, knowing that one or more people might see you, might watch you, excite you, Clare?"

The zing of the forbidden caused Clare's stomach to drop as she gasped out, "Yes, Sir. It excites me."

"Good. It's time to get dressed. We'll have to leave soon." Gabriel's arms tightened. "By the way, don't think I didn't notice that you failed to stay on the tips of your toes earlier. You'll get your punishment when we get home tonight."

Clare groaned at the thought of what was to come, but obediently answered, "Yes, Sir."

(Later that night)

Dinner was served, and the ballroom was filled with the sounds of conversation and clinking silverware. Seated at the table were Gabriel's closest friends; Mark and his wife, Lisa, Tom and his date, Renee, and Brian, who decided to go stag and take his chances at the party. Clare normally enjoyed the company of Gabriel's friends, but she was finding it very hard to stay focused tonight. It was bad enough that he had to totally ramp her up before they left, but he had continued to play with that damn remote the entire time they'd been here. She had spent the previous hour trying not to spill her drink a second time as she mingled. Just remembering what happened when she was talking to the owner of a local bakery brought a blush to her face.

Clare and Miranda were discussing a muffin recipe when Gabriel stepped aside to speak to a business associate. Clare was trying to keep her mind on the conversation, but the sensations going on underneath her dress were making that difficult. Miranda had said something funny, and just as Clare reached out to touch her arm, the vibrator at her clit began a steady buzz, causing her to jostle forward. She ended up with her hand on Miranda's breast.

Both women froze in place and stared at each other for a moment, before Clare snatched her hand away with a laugh of embarrassment and an apology. The two soon parted ways, and Clare made her way over to Gabriel.

"Are you switching sides? Should I be jealous?" he said with a smirk.

"Stop that," Clare said, as she lightly slapped his chest. "You did that on purpose. I'm so embarrassed. I'll never be able to go back to her bakery."

"Nonsense. She thinks it was an accident, and will forget it. Trust me. Touching her breast will seem insignificant to you once midnight arrives." The vibrations changed and began to pulsate. Gabriel wrapped his arm around her. "Come on, it's time to be seated for dinner. My mouth is watering for something warm and juicy. Clare groaned at the joke and concentrated on getting to the table without further incident.

Dinner was difficult. The vibrators were currently humming steadily, and Clare had to put all of her concentration into not coming. Shifting in her seat only made it worse, since it caused the dildo to move inside her. That movement, and the steady vibration against her clit made her want to pump her hips and come, so movement was not an option. Maybe she'd be able to ignore the way her pussy clenched around the dildo if she just sat still and thought of mundane things like cleaning the house or grocery shopping. She began to mentally make a list. They needed milk, eggs, bread -

"Don't you agree, Clare?"

Clare snapped back to attention. "I'm sorry, Brian. I was wool gathering. What did you say?"

"I said that the chef did an excellent job with the meal tonight. Don't you agree?"

"Oh yes. It's very good." Clare scooped up a bite of potato and lifted it toward her mouth. Just then, the vibrations ratcheted up a level. The stronger vibrations shot through her, causing her to gasp out loud and jump just enough for the potatoes to shake off her fork and fall back to her plate.

Is everything all right?" Brian asked sweetly. Almost too sweetly.

Clare realized that she sat frozen in place, her fingers clenched tightly around the fork that was still poised half-way to her mouth. She began to carefully set the fork down when the vibrations suddenly stopped. The abrupt cessation caused an instantaneous release of tension, which in turn made her drop her fork to the plate with a clatter. She lifted her gaze to apologize for the noise and saw that everyone was looking at her. She felt her face heat. Could they tell how turned on she was?

"Are you sure you're feeling alright," Lisa asked with concern in her voice. "Your face is really flushed."

"I-I'm fine," Clare stuttered. "I just lost my grip on the fork." She paused a moment to take a breath and noticed Gabriel and Brian grinning at each other. "What was that all about?" she thought to herself.

"You do seem a little jittery tonight. Are you anxious for midnight to arrive?" Brian said, and then he winked.

"Oh my God," Clare thought, "he knows about my assignment."

The stray thought that all the guys knew about it prompted Clare to take a sip of wine. The vibrator suddenly kicked to life. Wine sloshed, and she let out a squeak. After hearing Brian chuckle, she covered the noise with a slight cough, and was, for once, ecstatic when the conversation turned to the upcoming bowl games.

With dinner finally complete, Clare realized that she only had to get through a couple more hours, and she'd finally be able to come. She was anxious for the band to get started. It'd be hard for Gabriel to work the remote with his arms around her. She'd finally be able to relax a little.

The group was standing by the bar after refreshing their drinks. Clare leaned closer to Gabriel and said, "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Gabriel bent to her ear. "Remember, no orgasm. I'll know if you come."

"Yes, Sir," Clare said, and walked away from the group.

After Clare left, Brian moved next to Gabriel and handed him the remote.

"That was so much fun. She could barely sit still."

"Yes," Gabriel agreed. "It'll be interesting to see how she handles the rest of the evening."

"Speaking of the rest of the evening, it's my turn." Tom held his hand out for the remote. "This would be a fun game to play at the club. We could let Clare demonstrate how it's done."

The men laughed in agreement, and watched while Tom played with the remote.

Meanwhile, Clare was bent over and holding on to the bathroom sink for dear life, as shock waves rippled through her body. She couldn't contain her moans of pleasure as the sensations ramped up, then down, and then up once more.

"Clare! What's wrong? Are you ill?"

Clare looked up and wanted to cry. "Renee. I didn't think anyone else was in here. I know it doesn't look that way, but I'm not ill."

Her words were cut off as the vibe at her clit pulsated, and her knees buckled. Renee reached out to lock the door, and then walked over to put a steadying arm around Clare.

"You're really close to the edge, aren't you?" Clare was quiet. "It's alright. I know about the panties."

The vibrations stopped, and Clare sagged in relief. She knew Renee from the club and felt comfortable enough to confess what was happening.

"I'm hanging on to the edge by a fingernail. Gabriel's been testing me since before we even left for the party. I'm hoping he'll give me a break while we're dancing.

"Gabriel hasn't had the remote for a while, now."

Clare's head shot up, "What!"

Renee continued. "He had it at first, but Brian had control during dinner, and Tom has it now. Mark will be next. Tom told me about it during the drive here. He wants to buy some panties for me to try."

"I swear that I'm going to kill Gabriel for this. I assumed that the guys knew he was playing with me, but I didn't know they were playing, too."

"You weren't supposed to know." Renee grinned. "Gabriel told them that they couldn't tell you, but he never said that I couldn't."

Clare smiled back, and then jumped as the clit vibe came back to life. Knowing she was going to come if she didn't do something, Clare pulled up her skirt, and shoved her hand down the front of the panties, effectively blocking her clit from the vibrations. Both women jumped when a fist pounded against the door.

"Just a minute," Renee yelled. "The door's jammed."

She turned back to Clare. "Go into a stall and pull the panties down and take a break. Gabriel has to know that you'd pull them down to use the restroom."

"Good idea. I can't keep my hand in my panties all night." She moved into a stall, and then quickly stuck her head back out. "Thanks, Renee."

"No problem. I know you'd do the same for me." She motioned Clare into the stall, and then turned and unlocked the door. Throwing it open, she came face-to-face with several women. "Careful, that thing sticks like glue," she said, as she left the restroom.

Seeing Renee return, Gabriel questioned, "Everything okay?"

"Yes, but not for long. Clare is trembling and moaning. She's ready to go over the edge." She turned to Tom. "You should ease off a bit. She really is about to lose it in there."

For a few minutes the men discussed the merit of easing off versus pushing harder. Renee noticed that Tom kept the remote turned off during the conversation. She hoped that it would give Clare enough time to collect her bearings. Excusing herself, she walked over to have a chat with Lisa.

Clare kept the panties off for as long as she dared. She knew Gabriel wouldn't be happy if she stayed in here any longer. Steadying her resolve, she pulled the panties up and into place. The dildo slid easily into her wet pussy, and sunk into place. The fabric at the front of the panties was soaking wet, and felt cold against her skin. She'd barely shifted everything into place when the dual vibes started pulsing. Clare groaned aloud as her arousal was pushed right back to the edge.

"Everything okay?" a voice from the next stall asked.

"Yes, thank you. I'm just having a problem with my...stockings," she improvised.

"I feel your pain, honey. I refuse to wear the damn things anymore."

Clare washed up and made a quick exit. She didn't want Gabriel to come looking for her.

The band had finally begun, and Clare saw several people on the dance floor as she scanned the crowd for her friends.

"We found a table on the other side of the room." Gabriel's voice near her ear caused her to jump. She turned to look at him.

"I can see from your expression that you were a good girl while you were gone. Though, you were gone a bit longer than I liked."

"Yes, Sir. I didn't come, but it was very close. I really needed the extra few minutes to get a hold of myself. I'm sorry if I disobeyed." Her voice lowered to a whisper as the vibrations suddenly ceased.

"It's alright. You were told not to come, but I didn't give you any specific instructions, so you didn't technically disobey me. No more long breaks from this point forward, though. Bathroom breaks are fine, but keep them short. You are no longer allowed to use anything but your willpower to stop yourself from coming. You will take your punishment if you get pushed over the edge."

12