New York Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Jackie & Sarah take bite of Big Apple - & each other.
6.5k words
4.62
29.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers

Jackie

I first "met" Jackie as I browsed the stories on Literotica, looking for accounts of women who were exploring their bisexual sides. I don't think of myself as bisexual, but I do have many erotic fantasies about women. So reading about it first seemed like a nice, safe thing to do.

That is until I got to know Jackie. I learned quickly that the words "safe" and "Jackie" don't belong in the same sentence. But, I'm getting ahead of myself.

I stumbled onto her story one night after my husband had gone off to bed. He works hard, gets up early, goes to bed early, and as a result, our sex life is pretty well programmed. I've found Literotica to be a badly needed outlet and a way to explore new feelings and thoughts.

Jackie's story told of how she seduced a young female shoe clerk. She noticed the pretty blonde, who appeared to be in her mid-20's, working alone one evening in her store in the mall. So Jackie decided to stop in and do some "shopping." Did I mention that Jackie was parading around the mall in a short, full skirt and no panties? That's an important part of this story.

Jackie entered the store just like any other shopper and asked the attractive young clerk to help her try on a few pairs of shoes. The clerk—named Lisa—obliged and Jackie proceeded to show Lisa her bare pussy.

Now, an episode like that might end for you and me with an invitation to get the hell out of the store. But for Jackie, it ended with a ménage a trois between her, Lisa and Lisa's boyfriend. Such is life with Jackie.

Anyway, I loved the story and wrote Jackie an admiring e-mail telling her so. She was nice enough to write back and we began a cautious correspondence, which gradually got less and less cautious as the weeks went by. Before long, we were sharing our intimate secrets and talking about the things that turn us on and what we'd like to do to one another if we ever met.

After several months of e-mails and chats that left us panting for each other, we finally agreed to meet in New Orleans. Jackie made all the arrangements and it was a fabulous three days of sex, shopping, sex, eating, sex, drinking. And did I mention the sex? She was just as beautiful as I had pictured and was a bundle of sexual energy—an orgasm just waiting to happen.

Jackie was only 5-2, an inch shorter than I am, but her personality just filled the room. She had beautiful fawn colored hair that barely touched her shoulders and soulful hazel eyes. Jackie preferred short, full dresses that "flared and flounced," as she put it, and she preferred her underwear home in the dresser drawer.

After our long weekend in the Big Easy, we were amazed at how sexually compatible we turned out to be. I kidded her that we must have been cloned from the same cell, that we had the same sexual DNA. Whatever it was, it was very, very good and both of us wanted more.

We couldn't wait to schedule another rendezvous, and this time the arrangements were up to me. So I chose my favorite city in the world—New York. We agreed to meet there over the long Labor Day weekend. Two days would definitely not be enough for what I had planned.

New York

I sat at Gate 21 at JFK International waiting for Jackie's plane to arrive. We had scheduled our flights to arrive at nearly the same time, and mine was first by not quite an hour. I had picked JFK instead of LaGuardia so we could enjoy a longer limo ride into the city.

Jackie bustled out of the jet way, and tried to spot me, looking around and between, rather than over the teeming crowd. She was radiant, as usual, and her smile got even wider the minute she saw me waiting.

We rushed to each other and hugged like lovers who had been separated far too long, as we had, and I could tell that once again Jackie had left her underwear at home. Not that I intended to complain. Instead, I held her close and enjoyed the feel of her nipples touching mine through our thin blouses.

(I had dispensed with my bra for this trip, but panties were still an essential part of my wardrobe). I could feel that Jackie was wearing her two nipple rings, which she reserved for the times when she intended to be really naughty. That was a very good omen of things to come!

As we made our way through the terminal, holding hands and dodging people, heads turned to admire Jackie in her short, full skirt that hit her at mid-thigh when she was standing still. But, of course, she was not standing still. She was striding to keep up with me, and her 4-inch stiletto heels caused her lovely behind to sway sensuously, and her skirt to flounce as she walked.

It was obvious that both of us had left our bras at home, as our nipples saluted proudly, standing hard and erect with the excitement of seeing each other and the excitement of being seen. Anyone with moderately good vision and no aversion to staring at a pair of beautiful tits could make out the outline of Jackie's nipple jewelry—two little golden hearts dangling playfully.

My 34-C breasts had their own way of attracting attention, swaying and bouncing freely as we hurried along. My breasts were the one thing that occasionally took the spotlight from Jackie for just a moment, and I thoroughly enjoyed the sensation of eyes darting from her to me and back again as we walked.

As we neared the main terminal, I kept an eye open for the limousine I'd reserved. Sure enough, there in the line with all the other drivers holding up signs featuring the names of various passengers, I saw our man.

I knew he was ours by the grim look on his face and his sign, which read, "Two Sluts."

Jackie practically doubled over with laughter when she saw the sign and the irritated expression of the poor driver. And when she bent forward to laugh, it actually served two purposes. First, to show me how delighted she was at my little joke. And second, to give passers-by a good look at her breasts as they were fully revealed by her low-cut blouse.

We grabbed the driver's arm and hauled him to the baggage claim to help us with our luggage. He followed us to two carousels, and by the time we had collected everything, he was loaded down with five good sized bags. He hoisted four of them into the trunk and I grabbed the fifth and hauled it into the passenger compartment with Jackie and me.

In 15 more minutes, we were comfortably ensconced in the back seat and the limo was winding its way through traffic toward the heart of the Big Apple.

Watch out, New York. Sarah and Jackie had arrived!

The Limousine

"You look so delicious I could just eat you up," I told Jackie as I took the opportunity to admire her fully for the first time today.

The limo was purring along the toll way into town, the sounds of the road and the city muffled by the car's heavy, tinted windows and the soft leather that encased the passenger compartment and covered the luxurious seats. The privacy glass between the driver and passengers was closed, giving us the feeling of additional seclusion.

"Okay, have at it," she responded with that devilish grin of hers, at the same time hiking her dress to her waist and spreading her legs.

I had always been entranced by Jackie's pussy, which was clean-shaven to reveal almost every intimate detail of her sex. And, as was the case today, her outer lips were generally slightly parted from her state of almost constant arousal. Her slit was shiny with her nectar, which had already started to run down toward the leather seat.

"This is for you, Lover," she purred as she ran both hands slowly up the insides of her thighs, bringing them to rest on either side of her lips. She used her hands then to open herself more fully, revealing the pinkness of her inner folds, made shiny and wet by her arousal.

I made a mental note that either she was really glad to see me, or she had been playing with herself on the plane. I concluded it was probably both.

"Remember our deal, Darling. No cumming until tonight," reminding Jackie of our agreement not to allow ourselves an orgasm of any kind for one week before our New York adventure. It had been a long and frustrating week for both of us, but I was sure that the intensity of our experience tonight would more than make up for our sacrifice.

"You'd better make me cum at least seven times tonight," she demanded only half in jest, "to make up for the past week. I can't believe I let you talk me into that!"

"Here, maybe this will make you feel better," I offered, as I reached for the single piece of luggage that I had kept inside the limo. Opening it, I revealed two outfits that I had selected for Jackie and me to wear to dinner that evening.

"We have reservations at a really nice restaurant, but we are going to be pressed for time to make them. We're going to have to change in the car on the drive in."

Jackie perked up when she saw the new outfit and her nipples perked up when she heard we were going to change in the car. She immediately unbuttoned her blouse, slipped off her skirt and sat there smiling at me in her 4-inch stilettos and gold nipple jewelry.

"Oh, wait," she giggled, then reached over and pushed the button that lowered the privacy window. I looked up and met the driver's eyes in the rear view mirror. This time I could tell that he was a little happier to have "two sluts" as his passengers.

"Now, your turn, Sarah," Jackie teased, as I glanced at the driver again, then back at her.

Two sets of eyes were on me as I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and let it fall from my shoulders. My nipples hardened further, feeling the cool draft from the air conditioning and the attention they were receiving from Jackie and the driver.

"Now the skirt, Lover."

I reached around behind me, making my breasts stand out even more prominently for the driver and my sister slut, and unfastened the skirt. Taking a deep breath, I slid it down my legs and off, trying to be as casual as Jackie had been about the whole thing.

But I was not casual about displaying myself for the driver. Jackie was the exhibitionist. I was supposed to be the voyeur on this trip. But she had already turned the tables on me.

I glanced down and saw the large wet spot soaking the crotch of my red thong. Of course, I already knew it was there. I had been wet ever since Jackie had opened herself to me at the beginning of our ride.

When I looked up, I was aware of two more pairs of eyes—Jackie's and the driver's—looking at the same wet spot, which by this time had grown even larger. They were both waiting to see what I would do next.

Before I could even decide, Jackie surprised me by reaching over quickly, hooking her fingers on either side of my waistband, and literally jerking the red thong off me. The cool rush of air hitting my wet pussy made me gasp, and I think I heard a similar sound from the driver.

Right away, he could see that there was one marked difference between Jackie and me. While her pussy was shaved and totally bare, my own mound was covered with a neatly trimmed triangle of black hair—even darker than the brown curls on my head.

Little droplets of arousal had already collected on my bush, a fact that did not go unnoticed by either of the observers. In fact, Jackie playfully reached over, ran her finger along my wet slit and slid it into her mouth.

She made a point of sucking her finger as she would a cock, slowly and sensuously, while she looked from my eyes to the driver's and back again. Then for good measure, she did the same thing to her own pussy and replayed her sexy little show for us.

I was beginning to worry about how safe we were in the heavy New York traffic with a driver who seemed to keep his eyes in the rear view mirror more than on the road. But who could blame him. Anyway, I was too exposed and aroused to think too much about highway safety right then, so I proceeded to pull our outfits for the evening from the bag.

For Jackie I had chosen a wrap dress in a beautiful marine teal color. It had a plunging V-neckline that would show off her cleavage and perhaps even a breast if she was not careful how she moved. It had three-quarter sleeves, and the flared skirt would hit her about five inches above the knee. An unexpected breeze or careless movement would surely reveal the cute lacy boyshorts I had picked out for both of us to wear tonight.

The clingy knit fabric would reveal every one of Jackie's luscious curves. The ensemble was complemented by a pair of double-strap pumps with 3 ½ inch heels in the same beautiful teal color.

"Oh, Sarah, I love it!" Jackie said as she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. But she wrinkled her nose a bit when I handed her the black panties with the white lace around the legs.

"Come on," I urged. "I got some just like them for me. I want us to match tonight."

She slipped them on, somewhat grudgingly, but I could tell she enjoyed the feel of the silky fabric. However, if the driver had had a vote, he would have opted for the natural look, I'm sure.

Jackie slipped the dress over her head, adjusted herself a little to make sure her breasts were tucked in where they belonged, and she was just lovely. She buckled on the matching shoes and was ready for our dinner out.

My dress was made of the same clingy jersey material in black. It had long sleeves, a plunging neckline and fastened at the neck with halter straps. The skirt flared out from a tightly fitted waist and ended about four inches above the knee.

The black ankle-wrap stilettos with 3 ¾ inch heels gave me the "fuck me quick" look I was going for. Of course, my panties matched Jackie's—a fact that I found very sexy and Jackie found annoying, I think.

But I appreciated that she was nice enough to humor me about the undies.

After I had slipped the dress over my head and fastened the halter, it must have taken me ten minutes to get all those straps correctly positioned around my ankles. But finally, we were both ready and, if I may say, looked like two hot women out for a good time.

And that's exactly what we were.

"Enjoying the drive," I smiled at the driver as I leaned toward the open privacy window. He just grunted a little and started paying a lot more attention to the road. During our drive, night had fallen on the city and we could see the lights of Manhattan ahead of us.

"We're running late, so you'll need to drop us at the restaurant and take the bags to the hotel." I gave him the address and sank back in the seat next to Jackie to enjoy the rest of the ride.

"Here, I have one more thing for you," I told Jackie as I handed her a little gold box.

She quickly opened it and inside was a black lace choker. She took it out of the box and examined it. It fastened with a single clasp at the front, and the clasp was covered by a cameo of ivory. Engraved on the cameo, white on white were the words, "My Slut."

Jackie turned it over in her hands, feeling the soft lace, very feminine, very sexy. I'm sure she was considering what it would signify if she put it on—complete surrender.

She looked at me and smiled that wonderful smile I'd come to love so much. Then she raised the choker to her neck and slipped it on.

"I am yours."

"I know," I smiled. "I know."

The Restaurant

Having already changed our clothes, all Jackie and I needed to do was touch up our makeup, fix our hair just a little, and we were good to go. We primped and finished getting our look together as the limo crawled along Broadway, south to Greenwich Village.

When we arrived at the restaurant, located on a quiet little side street in the Village, our driver opened the door and admired us as we slid from the limo. Neither of us worried much about our modesty as we climbed out. Hell, he'd already seen us in our full glory as we were changing clothes.

I slipped a $100 bill into his hand and gave him a little peck on the cheek as he took my arm and helped me from the car. I looked back to see Jackie emerge and kiss him on the cheek, too.

But then she gave him a tip that I assumed he liked even better than the hundred. She sensuously cupped the driver's balls in her right hand through his loose slacks and just held them there for a minute as she looked up at his eyes. He tried to maintain some sense of decorum, but I could see his cock swell significantly even from my vantage point.

Her white, French tipped nails created a sensuous contrast to the driver's black slacks.

Noting the obvious swelling, Jackie removed her hand from his balls and slowly ran it along the length of his shaft, then back down again. By this time, he appeared to be fully erect.

Her hand lingered on the head as she moved away from the driver toward me, and finally the sensuous touch ended as the very tip of her middle finger finally lost contact with the cock's swollen head.

The building that housed Fratelli's must have been at least a hundred years old, built with weathered red bricks. A green awning drew us to the front entrance, just in time for our 8 p.m. dinner reservations.

As Jackie and I stepped inside, we could see that the restaurant probably seated no more than 75 people. All the tables were small. About a third were round tables for two (so small that there was just barely room for two plates and a glass of wine). The rest were square four-tops.

I assumed for larger parties some of the square tables could be pushed together. But the intimate atmosphere of the place seemed to make Fratelli's a place for couples, and intimate groups—not large gatherings.

The walls were weathered brick, the floor a dark wood that appeared to be original to the building. The lights were dim.

The architecture made for some little nooks and crannies in the dining room, including one area in the far corner. It had a two-person round table and was essentially enclosed on three sides by the twists and turns of the brick walls.

Someone sitting with her back to the wall at this table could only be seen by the people at the table directly next to them. The second person could be seen by most of the people in the dining room, but only her back.

Each table had a long, white tablecloth that dropped nearly to the floor, topped by a second smaller blue one set on a diagonal. The result was a very intimate atmosphere in a dimly lit room, where one couldn't actually see anything that might be going on beneath the tablecloth.

I had made arrangements for us to have the partially-obscured table in the far corner, and we followed the hostess to our spot. She was a cute young woman in her early 20's, with long blonde hair pulled back in a loose pony tail. She wore a white long-sleeved blouse that buttoned up the front, and a long black skirt reaching to the tops of her shoes. The skirt was slit up one side past the knee, revealing a shapely, athletic leg as she walked ahead of us.

Jackie and I allowed our gaze to linger over her as she led us. Our eyes meet and we smiled with the unspoken understanding that if the opportunity arose, we would eagerly add her to our lovemaking session this evening.

Unfortunately, the hostess simply did her job and seated us, although her eyes did stay a little too long at Jackie's breasts, as if she was trying to determine whether there was something more than just her nipples pressing against the clingy fabric. I caught the pretty blonde's eye and smiled as if to say I do know what is under there, thinking of those delicate gold hearts. The hostess' eyes met mine and she moved away quickly, her cheeks slightly flushed.

Jackie and I made small talk and sipped glasses of wine, our eyes drinking each other in. We knew that our time together would be all too brief this weekend because we both had our real lives to get back to on Monday night. But we did have the weekend. We did have right now, and we were determined not to waste one second.

I moved my chair a little closer to Jackie's so I could reach under the table and stroke her leg lightly with my fingernails. I moved up and down from her knee to as far up her thigh as I could reach without leaning over the table. I noticed her breathing quicken just a little and her large hazel eyes half-close with the sensation.

pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers
12