New York Ch. 1

Story Info
A first time erotic meeting.
2.4k words
3.92
16.9k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 08/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a Program Director of one of our many department, there are times that we have conventions in other cities. Well it just so happened that this year our convention was to be held in New York.

When they first approached me and told me of this trip, my nerves became fragile. I have never ridden in a plane before, and never ever went anywhere other than here. Being in these swamps and bayous, small communities, whereas everyone knows everyone else, a person is a bit protected. That suited me just fine, but now they are telling me I am not only going to fly.. but to fly to New York no less! One of the biggest cities in the country... eekkkk!!

I tell you of this adventure I am to take, that the convention is going to be for 4 days but that I will be staying there for a week, as I also tell you of my nervousness of it all. You laugh at my quaintness... since in the time that we have known each other, you have seen or rather heard a different side of me. You reassure me that I will be just fine. We also discuss the possibility of us meeting, not sure if that was to be a good idea or not… and although my body and heart was saying YES! My mind kept saying are you sure about this?

Though our conversations... and we had a few, we talked of fantasies we both have had, and although, each one of these fantasies were attainable, in one form or another, but with me being married… well that was another story. I explain to you my concerns, you laughed, and said... baby, if we meet, we won't do anything you would be uncomfortable with. I mean, we knew that if we were to meet, the inevitable was going to happen, we would wind up making love all night long. Our sexual attraction was too great for it not to happen, I knew in my heart, I wanted to feel your body against mine, to taste your delicious flavors, to hear your cries of passion, to smell your scent of lust, and to experience the feel of our juices mingling.

I had felt all that many times before, within my mind, as I thought of you while I ran my own fingers along my body, and in a way I was afraid... afraid to let myself go within your arms... knowing that you could take me to a world of beyond ecstasy, and wondering if I would ever be the same once I experienced YOU!

Our fantasies... were things I have thought of, but knew deep in my heart, that I could never be with more than one partner at a time. Knowing that within me, my heart would eventually tear me apart, we have been taught throughout our lifetimes that those things are taboo... and to ever go so for as to live it well...I knew deep down that I could not do that... again, I told you of these things, wanting you to know, that if we met. I didn't want you expecting something that I could not do. I wanted to be honest with you before hand, that, as my stories had read, all those things I could, and have done, none of that was beyond my shall I say realm of reality. That within my fantasy world, I could do anything, be anyone, but in my reality... I was just a naive southern woman that has been with her husband since I was very, very young, not to say I am innocent in anyway... just that some things are beyond my line of willingness.

I can talk about them, feel them as I fantasize about them, live them through my mind... very erotic, very seductive, but in reality, cannot go through with them. Again you reassure me... that, we would not do anything we together did not agree upon doing. My mind, eased at this, as you go on to tell me that during that week, you will be working, but that you would really like for us to see each other. Telling me that when I get into town, to email you where I will be staying, and we will see about getting together. At this point I am thinking... ok... so I have just lost him. He realizes this woman, is not all that he thought she was. As we say good night, saddened by my thoughts...

Days pass, as I don't see you online. I had written to you giving you the day of my arrival and the hotel in which I would be staying. I got no response, so sadly I board the plane on my first trip. Upon arriving in New York, I was in total awe of the vastness of it all... the buildings sooo tall, and the Statue of Liberty, I was in total amazement. The people within the airport itself stunned me. I continued through the airport with the group I was in, not knowing quite where to go, or what to do, after picking up our baggage, we headed outside, for the trip to the hotel.

We walked into the hotel, which was very nice, with its large lobby, its different ballrooms, the bar to the side, with what looked like a restaurant attached...

Checking in, and receiving our rooms, all individual of course, as the bellhop, lead us to the elevators, and finally to our rooms. Mine was the last room on the end, the bellhop opened the door for me, then carried my bags in, as I handed him some money for a tip, he also gave me a sheet of paper, explaining that someone had left a message for me, before I had checked in. I thanked him, as he walked out the door.

My heart pounding as I opened, the note, simply saying:

Glad you made it here, sorry that I could not meet you at the airport, have been working, and would like to see you if possible, say around 1:00 am in the bar? signing it simply; YUMMY!!

My heart leaped out of my chest... as the rest of the night became a blur, with all I could think of was finally meeting you.. Going through the motions with my fellow officers, as we went to a luncheon, meeting other officers also involved in the program... as they explained that the meetings were to begin, within a couple days, giving us time to get to see some of the sites around, before we were to get into business... etc... etc...

Finally, looking at my watch... seeing the time, move closer to midnight, I excuse myself, and hurry back to my room. I open my hanging suit cover, to find just what I was looking for... a dress I especially brought, just in case we were to meet... and just in case, I was able to come to grips with my emotions, of being with someone else. Once I read your note, and knew that it was possible to finally meet you. I knew there would be no holding back, that I would be able to surpass all my feelings of guilt, to release my desires, and to be with you. The dress was very sexy looking, made of red velveteen... with spaghetti straps... lace cut along the cleavage, showing just a bit of the roundness of my breasts... fitted to the body, as the hem laid against my middle thigh... deciding to wear a shear strapless bra underneath with lace, crotch less panties..

As I take my shower, making sure, that all is shaved and trimmed, dabbing a bit of perfume upon my neck and wrists... smiling to myself, as I apply a slight bit of makeup, thinking YES, finally, I will see this wonderful man, which I have come to know, and enjoy being with. The one, that turns me into much with the sound of his voice...so sexy... so erotic, his words!

Leaving out my room, as I head to the elevator, going down to the bar, my heart racing, as my breath quickens... my juices beginning to flow, at just the mere thought of seeing you. Hoping that I haven't disappointed you... with my honesty of who I really am. Reaching the lobby floor, walking slowly to the bar... I think... now how am I to know him?

The hostess meets me at the door, I explain to her, that I was to meet someone, that I would just sit at the bar for now. As I looked around, there were a few patrons there, but I had no real idea what you looked like... so I slowly walk to the bar... choosing a chair, by the corner, against the wall, near the far end of the bar, that way I would be able to see anyone approaching.

As I sat there, a man walked near me, blond, blue-eyed... as he smiled and asked if he could buy me a drink... smiling back, I refused, telling him I was sorry but I was waiting on someone; "no problem" as he remarked and walked away. Suddenly I thought, good grief, suppose that was him! As my mind raced, and I thought better of it.

Looking at my watch.. 1:00 am exactly... but no sign of you... As I sat,the bartender walked up to me, and asked if I would like a drink? Smiling as I told him a coke would be fine, he turned and walked only to return seconds later with my coke. I began sipping on it,looking around the bar. I saw the man that had approached me. He had moved on to someone else... giggling... damn he was quick I thought and couldn't help but smile to myself.

Listening to the sound of the music that was pouring in from speakers built within the walls. I began to humm to myself, just enjoying the atmosphere of it all, looking again at my watch as it is now 1:45... thinking well... I guess, my first instinct was right. I had turned him off, with my honesty.

Taking another drink of my coke as I began to stand up... the bartender once again walked to me, with another coke, and a note attached. Thinking ok... so now he is letting me know that he is sorry, and can't make it. My heart saddened... as I opened the note... with only one word on it YUMMY.. I smiled, my heart began to leap through my chest... as I looked up.

Across the bar, as a sexy handsome man began to walk up to me. His strut so confident, his smile so bright. I could see the muscular build within his shirt, and jeans...mmmmmmm slowly as you walked closer... my mouth watering at the thought of tasting this gorgeous man... moving closer to me... your hands reached out to my waist as I could feel the heat of your body move up against me... speechless, as well as breathless with your touch, as you whispered to me YUMMY... Your hand moved up the side of my breasts, then back down to over my hips, I feel your hand move to my butt as you pull me closer... feeling the bulge within your jeans against my thigh as our lips meet, my arms move around your shoulders, as one hand moves through your hair.. my nipples erect with desire to have you, wanting you right then and there! You lift me, placing me sitting on the stool again. I feel your fingers reaching for my hem... slightly gliding them past my thigh, as I feel the tip of your finger... reach the opening of my crotch less panties... moving up and down on the opening, knowing that my juices are flowing from my wetness...lifting your finger to my lips...my tongue darts out. As the tip of my tongue touches the tip of your finger, I taste the warm wetness upon it...the sweetness of my nectar upon the tip, all the while our eyes continues in a stare into each others eyes... opening my lips slightly as I enclose them around your finger... I gently begin to swirl my tongue around your finger, sucking on it as I do, feeling your finger move into my warm wet yearning mouth... I see the pleasure in your eyes... my lips move up to the tip of your finger as I smile... and whisper yummy! You smile back, as you move your body between my legs... being oblivious to the people around us in the bar... caught in our own world... feeling the bulge in your jean push against my crotch less panties... spreading my legs further apart... my fingers move up over your arm to your shoulder, as slowly they brush against your muscular chest... downward, over your tight stomach... reaching to the zipper of your jeans. Without blinking as we continue our gaze. I unzip your jeans, releasing the pressure building within, feeling your throbbing hardness fall within the warmth and softness of the palm of my hand... mmmmm as I entwine my fingers around your thick huge cock, and slowly stroke you, your hand reaches down... You open my panties, my body wanting to feel you inside me, as my nipples become erect beneath the material of the red velveteen dress.. I feel you take my hand in yours as you guide your huge cock to the opening...holding the tip of your thickness against my opening...the tip of the head hits my wetness my hands reach up to your shoulders as my head falls down upon your shoulder... a moan escaping my lips, wanting to feel you so bad in me... you begin to stroke the tip against my opening up and down but not entering me... you whisper in my ear...baby, do you want me... as I lift my head up, with pleading eyes... you can see the yearning, the burning desire within them... and I whisper, you know I do baby!

Smiling as you look at me... with just a hint of devilish in it... turning your head as you look into the bar, watching to see if anyone has noticed us... My head falls upon your shoulder, as my heart beats fast, my sexual essences building deep within me, you move your hips just slightly, feeling the tip, just barely entering me... teasing and tantalizing my body... as you take my chin within your fingers lifting my lips up to yours, pressing your lips to mine, as you begin to back up from me. I feel your hand move down pressing your hardness back into your jeans... as you fix the hem of my dress back to my thighs, you smile and say, in time baby, in time...