New York Gangbang

Story Info
New York Gangbang.
782 words
3.48
30.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The NY weekend was an awesome experience... I feel like I connected with 30 of the hottest cocks in the area. Friday evening begun with a 6 man BBC gb. Martin who set it up assured me I would be impressed... and I was... 6 magnificent cocks... large, thick, large veined, with tight balls... the kind that make me utter... "oh fuck yes"

After 30 minutes of sucking the beautiful "circle", dicks dripped with my spit... and their balls were covered in thick saliva and throat juice... choked, gagged and defiled... but still I did manage to take 4 all the way to the sack.

Over the next two hours I enjoyed then all in every hole, combination position... including DVP and Dap. Their DP assaults reduced me to a moaning, crying animal... burning inside, but arching my back and thrusting against then to meet every stroke... maximum penetration... as my eyes filled with tears... the first crescendo of orgasms began... ebbing and flowing but nearly continuous as I convulsed uncontrollably... as a man came... he was quickly replaced... As the cocks pulsed and ribbons of cum flooded my holes... my lust and libido intensified further... screaming in climax... each more intense... I was being fucked hard, by real cocks... the stamina, and girth to stimulate and reduce me to my instinctual essence...

As the last couplet released deep in me, I lay face down, sobbing, my holes gapped, seeping with sperm... I had been sexually beaten... destroyed... I trembled without control as my hyper stimulated nerves continued to produce intense aftershock orgasms.

I lay in recovery for 35 minutes as the room silently emptied... alone and in after glow... dripping in sweat , and semen... and then the red sex flush on my chest and tummy appeared... prima facie evidence of my intense fucking... And why I have become what I have become... a cock addict.

My rest was short as I had three additional dates booked for the Early morning.

While my love for the intensity and animalism of a brutal gangbang is without question, lately I have enjoyed the uniqueness of on one meetings... a chance to be more intimate... to observe and read my partners reactions, to totally abandon myself to one man's pleasure and to focus on movements, positions and motion uniquely satisfying... building them to the brink... then edging them back abruptly again and again until they cannot stand another... and taking their release just as they instruct in their moment of bliss... throat, ass or deep inside my pussy... and Friday I enjoyed three special sessions... each totally different, focused on one man's needs... offering him the best I could offer of my self.

Ironically each hole was chosen by one man... swallowing like an insatiable slut... offering my tight ass as a cum receptacle and my warm wet pussy as the Final destination of his discharge.

I ended night one at 5:50 in the AM... tired, sore, but with an inner peace... satisfied, relaxed and with a warm smile.

Saturday I elected to move from the Garden City Hotel to a lower profile location... the Econo Lodge in Hicksville... .the room reminded me of some of my early assignments working the streets in Orlando... two double beds... one for work... and one to sleep... basic accommodations for a working girl... Saturday night was more of a freelance affair... with only 4 schedule dates... augmented by responding to CL ads, and Backpage Long Island... by morning I had fucked another 12 guys including 2 really cool bisexual guys... something that is not common in my activity...

... and in a reflective moment back to an earlier time... the work bed was wet, stained and soiled from my nights work... my secretive discharge blended with 12 men's overflowing semen and spit... so totally whorish... cheap... and classless... but in my jaded way so sexy, so slutty, so me, something of which I was so proud.

Sunday I had one escort date... (gotta pay for the trip!) followed by 3 single appointments interspersed with a little freelancing (4). I was disappointed that I was "stood up" by two guys on Sunday... but since I could not confirm a definitive time... and that time turned out to be between 4 am and 5:30am... I guess I understood.

Total for the weekend was 30 men... 37 loads of cum taken... not a large number for three evenings... but I love the collection of vignettes... each different... savage gb, more intimate personal service, freelance, and escort... I love NY... and can't wait to return... and for the 7 guys who I could not connect... you are my priority next visit.