New York Nights-Northern Lights #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Who the Hell is this woman? He never mentioned working with a woman. I thought all of his egg headed friends were men. Not once did he ever mention him working with a woman, especially one who was obviously so attractive in a brainiac sort of way.

She looked much shorter than me. With me 5'9 ½" tall without heels, based on her being much shorter than Daniel, who stood about 5'7" tall, she looked to be about 5'4" tall. With us always looking like Billie Joel and Christie Brinkley, especially when I wore my heels and a hat, she was more his height.

She had short, dark brown hair instead of the long, blonde hair that I had. Then, when she reached over him to hand him some papers while we were video chatting, I saw that she had beady, brown eyes instead of the big, beautiful blue eyes that I had. As if she was an HMO physician or a nurse practitioner, she was pretty in a medical or a scientific sort of way. She reminded me of Olivia Wilde but with black rimmed glasses and she had small breasts like her too. She could have been a prettier version of Amy Farrah Fowler from Big Bang Theory.

I asked about her when we were talking in private on the phone. Yet, for all that I knew, they could have already been intimate and in bed together. For all that I knew with him gone for more than two months and working in close proximity to this broad every day, he could have fallen out of love with me and fallen in love with her. For all that I knew, she could have been listening to our private phone conversations and/or been there in the office when he was skyping me. She may possibly know more about me than I know about her. All I knew was she was there in Alaska with my man and I was angry because I was in New York alone without him.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Her name was Laurel. She definitely had a much better name than Barbara. When I thought of her name, I thought of a field of heather. When I thought of her name, I thought of a crown, a white headpiece, and her standing at the altar instead of me to marry my man. When I thought of her name, I thought about them talking over breakfast, lunch, and dinner. With the excuse that they were working, I imagined them together night and day.

As much as I envied her name, I envied her. Unless he didn't tell her we were engaged to be married, obviously she was a bitch for being with another woman's man. How dare she? She was now my enemy, the dirty bitch. If ever she made a pass at my man, I'll go there and clean the floor with her. As I found out later by questioning, okay, interrogating Daniel over the phone in the way that only a jealous fiancé can, she was someone he knew from college.

'Okay.'

They both attended and graduated from MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

'Not okay.'

Obviously, for her to attend and graduate from MIT, she was as much of an egghead as he was. Normally, I'm able to compete with any woman by my beautiful face and shapely body but she had something that I didn't have. She had a big brain. Obviously, for her to have a fancy job with Exxon, she was a scientist and/or a geologist too and I was just a lowly, unpublished, amateur writer. Then, something that I was surprised he told me but, he confessed that they dated for a time.

'What? I beg your pardon? Seriously? Are you kidding me? They dated for a time? What the fuck? Fuck me! Oh, no. This is just getting worse.'

Acting more like Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory, a man who had two PhD's by the time he was 14-years-old, what Daniel had in intelligence, he lacked in commonsense. Obviously, he didn't know that he should never tell his woman that he had dated the woman he was working with now. What was wrong with him to tell me that? Obviously, he didn't understand that him working with his ex-girlfriend in fucking Alaska would upset me while I lived in fucking New York.

'Duh? For someone with such a big brain, sometimes he was so stupid.'

I couldn't help but imagine all sorts of things. Was he playing me while fucking her? Maybe with him having two women in his life, something he obviously had never experienced, his head was completely turned around. My only question was; why would he propose to me when knowing he was leaving me to be with her? Maybe he hoped that proposing to me before he left would prevent him from having an affair with her.

'Good luck,' I thought. 'How's that working for you...Daniel?'

I imagined them having breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day. I imagined them having sex in the office. I imagined them having sex out in the field and on the rocks while examining stupid rocks. I imagined them having sex in a cave or in an underwater submarine.

'God help me. I hated being so jealous,' I thought while unable to help myself from being so possessive.

As if they were the bachelor and bachelorette, I imagined them making out in the backseat of a helicopter. It didn't matter where I imagined them having sex, it was bad enough that I was imagining them having sex. Even though I had his engagement ring on my finger and even though I was now officially his fiancé, to say that I was jealous would be a huge understatement. I was murderously livid.

And now here they are, ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend, alumni from the same college, and working together out in the field, and with me a sixth of the width of the planet away.

'What the fuck?'

And now here they are, ex-lovers, together again and God knows doing what besides working while looking for oil. If you ask me, Daniel already struck gold when he met me. Now here he is fishing down the bottom of the barrel with this ugly, flat chested, egg head of a bitch.

'Give me a break. If I was there instead of here, he'd never look twice at her. If I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth, he'd be telling me how much he loved me and wanted to marry me. Only, instead of being there in Alaska, I was here in New York. What the fuck? What the fuck? What the fuck?'

With me no longer his fuckbuddy or his girlfriend, we were engaged and I was now elevated to his fiancé. Yet, I was as jealous as I was possessive that Laurel was with my man all day, every day, and possibly all night, every night. I imagined them sleeping together, cuddling together, and spooning one another. I imagined her hold his cock while spooning him and him holding her little breast while spooning her.

I wasn't going to put up with this shit without a fight for the man that I love. It was then that I decided to do something about their working relationship before it blossomed into a love relationship, unless it had already. On the pretense of surprising him because I missed him, it was then that I decided to make the trip to Alaska. It was then I decided to have my Alaskan adventure so that I could finally finish my book.

To be continued...

*****

Please vote. Please give me the support of your votes.

12