New York Strangers

Story Info
Her first day in the Big Apple proves fascinating.
1.4k words
3.61
25.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enjoyed the beautiful sunny day as she walked around. She was a stranger to this city. A small town girl, she had come to New York to try to mend her broken heart. She walked for hours, just enjoying the excitement of it all. She'd never been any where and this was... Well this was so frightening but so exciting. There were people every where. People looked at her a little funny, she walked slow and every one else was in a hurry. But, she loved to watch people and she made up little stories for each person she met, wondering where they were headed and what their day had in store for them.

It was close to noon and she found a small café for lunch. The chairs and table were bistro style with red and white checkered table clothes. The waitress was friendly but also in a hurry so, there was no small talk. As she sat, a stranger approached her table.

"Are you dining alone?" he asked.

She smiled shyly and said, "Not any more!"

He pulled up a chair close to her and sat down. She was shy, alone in a big city and it felt nice to see a friendly face. Their mutual attractive was instant and obvious. They made small talk while they waited for their meals. She told him of her search for excitement, he winked at her and told her she had come to the right place. She smiled when she felt his hand upon her knee. As the talk continued, his hand slowly inched it's way up her leg. She smiled as she noted that the tablecloths hung nearly to the floor. She had lived this fantasy in her mind so many times.

Their lunch arrived and he removed his hand to eat. She was disappointed. Afraid that he would lose interest, she made sure she ate in a very provocative manner. Swirling her tongue around each french fry before putting it slowly into her mouth. She was sure to lick her lips slowly and seductively after every bite. He noticed each time she did this and she was pleased with his smile.

They ate in almost silence, each concentrating on her movements. As they neared the end of their lunch, she slowly slipped her hand under the table and onto his lap. She wasted no time on rubbing his leg, but quickly rubbed his manhood. He was hard and she looked him in the eye. They both smiled and he dropped his hand below the table cloth as well. He was delighted to realize that she was wearing no panties under her short skirt and her tight tank top did nothing to hide her hard nipples.

They were both very hot and they knew it. They held each others gaze as they explored with their hands. She expertly unzipped his zipper and opened his jeans a little. Reaching in, she found his cock. He was hard as a rock and the tip of his cock was wet with precum. She lightly rubbed her finger along the head and brought the finger to her lips to lick it off. Ah, yes, he tasted good - she knew that she had to have him, she had to suck on his delicious cock and it had to be here.

She looked around slowly to be sure no one was watching and then very quickly, very quietly she slipped below the table, concealed by the tablecloth. She heard a soft sigh from him as she took his cock in her hands. She rubbed the shaft and swirled her finger along the bulb. She was really gonna enjoy this. She hoped he had enough sense to keep a quiet manner about him - but at this point she didn't care - the risk of getting caught only made her want it more.

She leaned forward, pursed her lips and gently kissed the end of his cock. She slowly ran her tongue along the edge of his head then down his shaft. Making her way back to the head, she flicked her tongue a couple times at the sensitive spot just on the underside of the bulb. He was rather large and she hoped she could take the whole thing in her mouth and throat. She licked her lips and opened her mouth. Slowly she covered his cock with her mouth. She sucked gently on the head for a moment, before proceeding further. Slowly, she worked him into her warm mouth and eventually down her throat.

She had done it! She felt his hips inch forward slightly and she quickly stilled him by placing her hands on his thighs. She wanted to be sure to finish this, before they were discovered. She slid his cock slowly in and out of her mouth, making sure that it was lubricated well with her saliva and his precum. As she did this, she picked up the pace a little and began rubbing her teeth very lightly along the shaft. Sometimes, she'd take him out of her mouth, so that she could lightly suck on the head and run her tongue along the rim and up and down the shaft, always making sure to rapidly flick her tongue on the sensitive underpart of his head. She was enjoying this as much as he was.

Her clit was swollen and demanding attention, so as she sucked and licked him, she reached down with one hand to rub her clit. She rubbed and pulled on her clit, getting close to orgasm. She wanted them to cum together so she worked a little harder and with a little more force on his cock. She took him into her mouth and deep into her throat. She felt his hand on the back of her head. She smiled inside herself as he pulled her hair and pushed her head down onto his cock. His grip loosened and she backed off a little to run her teeth lightly along the shaft.

When she neared the head, he would push her head down onto his cock again, until he was buried in her throat. Again he loosened his grip and she pulled off, rubbing her teeth very lightly the whole way. Over and over they repeated this act, all the while she alternated, pulling her clit and roughly pushing her fingers into her wet pussy. They were both getting close and she loved the feel of his cock in her throat. He pushed her head forcefully onto his cock and held her there. He had a very firm grip on her hair and she couldn't have moved her head if she had wanted to - which she did not! She tensed her throat muscles and he let out a very quiet moan as he pushed her head a little firmer into his lap! Working her finger fast and feverishly into her pussy, she began to cum.

Almost simultaneously she felt his cum hit the back of her throat. He held her head firmly until he had shot his last drop. When he relaxed his grip, she slowly pulled away from his cock... She leaned back, still crouched under the table and looked at his cock, hanging limp and spent.... She seen his hand leave her sight and return with a napkin in hand. She took the napkin and wiped her pussy dry with it. Then she leaned forward again to his cock. She enjoyed this part too. She licked every inch until his cock was completely clean and then placed her hand in his...After a moment he gently prompted her that the coast was clear and she quickly returned to her seat. She handed him the napkin and he raised it to his face. He smelled the napkin, smiled and put it in his shirt pocket.

He had paid for their meals while she was under the table so their lunch was over. She smiled and thanked him. He winked and said, "oh no, thank you!" with a smile.

"My pleasure!" was her response. She put her sunglasses on and rose from her seat. As she walked away, she turned back, lowered her head and looked at him over the rim of her glasses, she blew him a kiss and whispered for only him to hear, "It sure was nice to meet you..."

He returned her smile and she turned and left, walking out into the sunshine again to return to the crowd.

She thinks she's going to like New York...